TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   GI Joe News > All G.I. Joe News > G.I. Joe Movie
Home G.I. Joe News Toy Database Forum Rules Register Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
G.I. Joe T-Shirts

G.I. Joe Retaliation Dark Ninja In-Hand Action Figure Images

001-Dark-Ninja-GIJOE-Retaliation-Movie
New high-res in-hand images of the GIJOE Retaliation Dark Ninja figure have been uploaded to the HISSTANK.com GIJOE Database. With the high profile Ninja theme in GIJOE Retaliation, it's no surprise to see so many repaints thrown into the movie line. Check out the images below.

Dark Ninja 2013 - Retaliation Cobra Figures G.I. Joe Retaliation
 
Views: 3,332
Additional Images
002-Dark-Ninja-GIJOE-Retaliation-Movie
004-Dark-Ninja-GIJOE-Retaliation-Movie
005-Dark-Ninja-GIJOE-Retaliation-Movie
007-Dark-Ninja-GIJOE-Retaliation-Movie
009-Dark-Ninja-GIJOE-Retaliation-Movie
Latest News
Cobra Stickers Fall Update Preview!
IDW 2014 GI Joe #2 Preview
HISSTANK Coverage Of Hasbro Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive G.I.Joe Sale!
Dan Gilvezan the voice of Slip Stream at TFcon Chicago next weekend
BBTS Sponsor Update 12" Rock 'N Roll Gentle Giant Preorder
DorksideToys.com Sponsor Letter 10/18/14
Custom G.I.Joe Sigma 6 Dreadnok Zarana By Vanishing Point
Custom Cobra Strike Viper By Airmax
Acid Rain Agurts Infantry NYCC Exclusive In-Hand Gallery
Latest News From This Category
HISSTANK Coverage Of Hasbro Third Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
Hasbro Appoints John Frascotti To President, Hasbro Brands
G.I.Joe Retaliation Figures Clearance Sale On ToysRUs.com!
Josh Feldman Joins Hasbro Studios For G. I. Joe III
How Chris Pratt Almost Became A G. I. Joe
How Hasbro Decides Which Toys They Will Turn Into Movies
Jonathan Lemkin Chosen To Write GI Joe 3
G. I. Joe 3 To Begin Filming In Early 2015
Lorenzo di Bonaventura Says A Live Action Transformers/G.I. Joe Crossover May Not Happen
G. I. Joe 3 Confirmed For 2016
Reply To Article DISCUSSION: (Jump To This Thread On The Boards)
DESTRO:
New high-res in-hand images of the GIJOE Retaliation Dark Ninja figure have been uploaded to the HISSTANK.com GIJOE Database. With the high profile Ninja theme in GIJOE Retaliation, it's no surprise to see so many repaints thrown into the movie line. Check out the images below.

Dark Ninja 2013 - Retaliation Cobra Figures G.I. Joe Retaliation


GIJOE Retaliation Dark Ninja
ero:
He's a beauty. What wave again?
Steevy Maximus:
Still a solid figure (really liking hasbro using some of those nifty large accessories they did back in RoC/Poc), but I still lament the loss of the alternate head.

We're getting so many ninjas using so many of the same parts, that alternate headsculpt would have gone SO far in adding some spice to this release. The fact the back package is still sporting it just proves it (and feels like Hasbro's rubbing salt in the hurt).

If we knew for sure Retaliation was going to run through the end of next year, I'd hold hope for a running change. But I don't feel terribly secure in that.
Mr Hebime:
Just noticed the hands are flesh colored. That would have made the red ninjas SO much better IMHO.
Konigstiger:
Disappointed by the 39.99 at the QVC ninja swords, but he's still a keeper.
Grimwing:
Looking forward to it at retail. Even the ninja Glider is going to be useful for displays.

I don't think red ninja came with claws. So its cool that they put some good claws in.

I understand that the ankle rockers have been removed for the traditional pivot instead. Which I'm ok with as those rockers seemed a bit loose to start with.

What can I say. Its a ninja figure. The only things to watch for are going to be overspray on the mask and derped eyes.
Shin Densetsu:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steevy Maximus View Post
Still a solid figure (really liking hasbro using some of those nifty large accessories they did back in RoC/Poc), but I still lament the loss of the alternate head.

We're getting so many ninjas using so many of the same parts, that alternate headsculpt would have gone SO far in adding some spice to this release. The fact the back package is still sporting it just proves it (and feels like Hasbro's rubbing salt in the hurt).

If we knew for sure Retaliation was going to run through the end of next year, I'd hold hope for a running change. But I don't feel terribly secure in that.
Agreed. I also wish it came with the 30th Storm Shadow's swords. I dig the back story, but these guys won't be bad in my Joeverse.
revsears:
This went from a most likely buy to an easy pass. The line is ninja heavy already this guy is too generic. That would be a plus if it was just his body, but another use of that head is odd. The dragon symbol's placement seems odd too, far to low, might have been better smaller and higher, and then larger like this on the back.

Am I the only one who hates Ninjas with bare hands? Hard to be stealthy when you are leaving fingerprints everywhere.
Konigstiger:
Quote:
Originally Posted by revsears View Post
Am I the only one who hates Ninjas with bare hands? Hard to be stealthy when you are leaving fingerprints everywhere.
Probably burned them off.
M_renegade:
Quote:
Originally Posted by revsears View Post
This went from a most likely buy to an easy pass. The line is ninja heavy already this guy is too generic. That would be a plus if it was just his body, but another use of that head is odd. The dragon symbol's placement seems odd too, far to low, might have been better smaller and higher, and then larger like this on the back.

Am I the only one who hates Ninjas with bare hands? Hard to be stealthy when you are leaving fingerprints everywhere.

Well, he is generic because... he's a generic troop builder.
Also, there are red ninjas, and black ninjas. There aren't that many reuses or other ninjas (aside of labeling everyone as ninja lol)

And.. he's a frigging ninja, why should they care about fingerprints? is not like there's a ninja database!
c_money_collins:
I love that glider. That pink/red really pops.
 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO
Powered by: vBadvanced Dynamics.
Sponsors
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
Custom G.I. Joe and Cobra Stickers
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe on Ebay Now!
G.I. Joe on Ebay Now!
Cool Stuff
NJCC