G.I. Joe Pursuit Of Cobra 2010 Mech Suit Prototypes And Much More
| || |
HISS Tank boards member toyssir898 has posted new images of several upcoming G.I. Joe Pursuit of Cobra prototypes. The vehicles shown include the return of the Sigma 6 Mech Suits: |
Another highly anticipated release, the retooled Cobra Rage with Alley Viper, now known as the Cobra Fury was posted as well. In addition, 2 new A.W.E. Striker repaints with drivers who look they might be different versions of Kamakura in green camo, or even Snake Eyes in blue camo, are shown. Both AWE Strikers feature markings from the Jurassic Park line. That's not all though! The following, cancelled Sigma 6 items are shown:
- Iron Hammer Mech for G.I. Joe, possibly with a 25th Anniversary style version of Hi Tech from Valor VS Venom(for those who don't know, Hi Tech was the driver packed with the Iron Hammer Mech in Sigma 6, and was also in Valor VS Venom)! *As pointed out by HISS Tank boards member artiepants, the driver also sports a new G.I. Joe logo!
- Shadow Hammer Mech for Cobra, driver currently unknown but has Wild Weasel's head sculpt
Could the appearance of the painted Shadow Hammer Mech with Lowlight and Duke, a rarity, signal a possible 5th Anniversary Sigma 6 release? Possibly an exclusive?
- Shadow Hammer Mech with Lowlight and Duke PAINTED!
- G.I. Joe fighter jet with Barrel Roll
New 12" G.I. Joe figures are shown, possibly as retailer exclusives for next year. Shown are:
Click on the title bar to get taste of what's brewing at Hasbro for G.I. Joe in 2010!
- Snake Eyes with web gear
- Storm Shadow from the final duel
- Destro in green camo
- General Hawk in green camo
| Credit: toyssir898 of the Hiss Tank Forums! || |