TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   HissTank.com - G.I. Joe > Non G.I. Joe > Toys
Home G.I. Joe News Toy Database Forum Rules Register Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
G.I. Joe T-Shirts

Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian Series 2 action figures

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2008, 11:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Iron Grenadier Sorcerer

Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian Series 2 action figures

I got some of these from Ebay recently. There's not a lot of information on them. Apparently they are only available at Pamida Pharmacies in the midwest...nowhere near where I live.

It could be these were made in VERY small numbers and have been deleted, or they could show up at TRU around the time of the DVD release. The first waves were obviously not successful, so I am wondering if these will be extremely extremely rare.

The list is as follows:

SINGLE CARDS
Final Battle Peter (new sculpt)
Final Battle Caspian (new sculpt)
Final Battle King Miraz (removeable helmet)
Final Battle Edmund (repaint)
General Glozelle
Reepicheep and his Mice-At-Arms
Bultitude the Bear
Red Dwarf Grumpkin with Trufflehunter
Satyr Electrus
Faun Celeus

2-PACKS
Centaur Suncloud with Cheetah
Dr. Cornelius with Prince Caspian
Minotaur Diomedus and Black Dwarf Skuttabrik
Peter versus King Miraz (repack)
Telmarine Infantry (repack)

I'd still like to get a Suncloud/Cheetah and Cornelius/Caspian. I thought this was a very underrated film and toyline.
——.—..-.--.—..__.—.··..___.—.

Barefoot Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
ctglinks@yahoo.com 4 BST

CTGLinks's Ebay Auctions
I think these figures are highly underrated. The accessories are awesome, the likenesses are very good, the overall quality is good, packaging was nice. Great line, I think what killed it was it was exclusive to TRU for a long time. When it finally hit other stores the movie was long past and no one cared.
I can not believe there is a second series! I need them all, but the closest store to me is 2 hours away, not sure if it's worth the risk for that kind of road trip : - (

CTGLinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
"The Mayor"

Gunzlingr's Ebay Auctions
I bought a bunch of these at target for like $1.50 each back in August. I got all of the Pevensie Childern, Aslan, Prince Caspian for my Daughter. I would have bought her King Miraz, creatures, and Telmarines, but she didn't want them.

Gunzlingr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Iron Grenadier Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzlingr View Post
I bought a bunch of these at target for like $1.50 each back in August. I got all of the Pevensie Childern, Aslan, Prince Caspian for my Daughter. I would have bought her King Miraz, creatures, and Telmarines, but she didn't want them.
Did you really find a Susan Pevensie & Reepicheep for $1.50? That's for some reason the hard-to-get and expensive-on-the secondary-market one, going for $20-40 on Ebay. I was able to find everything but her on super clearance. Well, that and the castle. I guess she was short-packed or else it's Reepicheep that makes her popular. Dunno...

Old 12-05-2009, 04:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cobra Soldier

10incher's Ebay Auctions
Picked up a castle at the Burlington Coat Factory the other day for only $20 (in Fargo ND) so you might want to check it out igf you have one nearby! Also they still have them on clearance at our local London Drugs and TrU (got the Catapult and Lucy set for $5 each at TrU)

If anyone has any spare 2nd series figures (Cornelius, Suncloud, Diomedus, Electrus, General Glozelle, Repicheep & mice) to sell or trade, drop me an email. I might be able to get ahold of some other 2nd series figures to swap for ones i need.

Visit www.action-figures.ca the 70s & 80s action figure guide, online store & forums. Check out my trade lists their as well!

Last edited by 10incher; 03-26-2010 at 03:38 PM..
10incher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Serpentor Imposter

nickvree's Ebay Auctions
interesting... have to check a Pamida on the way home to see if I can find some Wave 2's

nickvree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cobra Viper

Couldn't care less about anything Narnia otherside the toys themselfs. It has mythical creatures in Joe scale and that's enough for me. Added bonus, Joe scale children. Now Shipwreck can meet his love child. I wish I had gotten more when I had the chance. Would love to have the Griffen and Centaur. Btw, anyone have pics of this new series? Names really are no use to me.

My Customs - Updated 7/15/12, Total Customs: 34. Newest: Samurai Jack, ShinkenRed Prncess, ShinBrown
Ninja Turtles Customs - Updated 1/11/11, Total Customs: 16.
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Iron Grenadier Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Raider View Post
Couldn't care less about anything Narnia otherside the toys themselfs. It has mythical creatures in Joe scale and that's enough for me. Added bonus, Joe scale children. Now Shipwreck can meet his love child. I wish I had gotten more when I had the chance. Would love to have the Griffen and Centaur. Btw, anyone have pics of this new series? Names really are no use to me.
Try Fred's and Ross if you have them in your area.

They've got some clearance Narnia stuff. I see the gryphon set a lot.

FYI, the head/neck joints are 100% compatible with Joes. Check out my lazy partswap album for COBRA youth made with COBRA Flint bodies and Narnia Peter/Edmund heads.

I bet more people have bought that castle to use as Castle Destro than as a Narnia castle.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cobra Viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot Jedi View Post
Try Fred's and Ross if you have them in your area. They've got some clearance Narnia stuff. I see the gryphon set a lot.
Don't have any Fred's anymore and didn't see any last time I was at Ross.

Quote:
FYI, the head/neck joints are 100% compatible with Joes. Check out my lazy partswap album for COBRA youth made with COBRA Flint bodies and Narnia Peter/Edmund heads.
True, but that's also true with a ton of other toy lines in the scale. This does remind me though. Got one of the Dwarfs for a comic (for a buck too ). The Dwarf with the skunk looking thing. After popping the head off, I realised the torso wasn't glued together at all. This actually worked in my favor since I wanted to paint it, but the fact that there was no glue at all made my wonder if that was something wrong with them all.

Quote:
I bet more people have bought that castle to use as Castle Destro than as a Narnia castle.
I bought it because I didn't have a good castle playset, but yeah, it makes a great castle Destro. The SDCC Destro IX's flag fits loosly into the crossbow's pegholes.With a little padding, it'd be great.

My Customs - Updated 7/15/12, Total Customs: 34. Newest: Samurai Jack, ShinkenRed Prncess, ShinBrown
Ninja Turtles Customs - Updated 1/11/11, Total Customs: 16.
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
ctglinks@yahoo.com 4 BST

CTGLinks's Ebay Auctions
Never could find any Series 2 listed above...If anyone has any I sure would like to buy one of each for my collection! : - )

BST LIST
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...-bst-list.html

NEW disPLAYability Stands Website and Products!
http://www.displayabilitystands.com

Like my music page and download some free Mp3's!
http://www.facebook.com/jerryharrismusic
CTGLinks is offline   Reply With Quote