|12-31-2009, 07:59 PM||#21|
Banned by request.
Join Date: Dec 2008
I really like messing with my vintage stuff a lot. I had a Recondo crotch break the other day though and all I did was move his legs so he could sit down. That sucked. So, I ordered a bunch of the ARAH style figures from the '03-'06-ish era. Lay my vintage to rest I suppose...at least for now.
TRU Crimson 6 pack w/Tomax
TRU Crimson 6 pack w/Xamot
TRU Crimson Shadow Guard 6 pack
2x TRU Viper 6 pack
TRU Cobra Imperial Procession 6 pack
and a few of the comic 3 packs.
Hopefully this stuff will hope up a little better.
|12-31-2009, 08:03 PM||#22|
Duff Beer Mascot
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Fallbrook, CA
75% of my vintage is displayed while the other 25% is under my bed in rubbermaid storage containers.
|01-01-2010, 01:15 AM||#23|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Weirton, WV
I have my vintage stuff on a rotation for display, I only have a few shelves on which to display it.
|01-01-2010, 01:32 AM||#24|
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hisstank Wrestling Federation!
I keep loose figs in a box in the closet. My carded stuff is in Star cases (some on the wall, some in the closet), and the early 90's carded figures that won't fit in Star Cases are in ziplock bags until I figure something better out. As for vehicles, some are stored away, while others are displayed with my 25th figures.
|01-01-2010, 01:38 AM||#25|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: vacaville calfifornia
i collect joes only, and mainly arah(as in 99.9999999% arah) but i have al of it out and dioramas and large displays.
G.I.joe now with scalper arm battle grab!!!
i do custom commisions! pm me
|01-01-2010, 01:39 AM||#26|
Laser Rifle Trooper
Join Date: Feb 2007
The time has come for the Cobra to rise up and reveal himself. You will call me... Commander!
My Customs - Updated 2014
UPDATED!!! Action Figures for sale - great deals on anything - THIS STUFF NEEDS TO GO!!!
Check my on-line shop on facebook and friend us - just sign-in with link down below.
LMC TOYS & COLLECTIBLES
|01-01-2010, 02:18 AM||#27|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma
I display my 82-90 collection in 4 of these and IMO is the best way to go to save space. Got four of them on one wall in my "toy room" as my wife likes to call it.
Wall Mountable Deluxe 48 Figure Acrylic Case
|01-01-2010, 02:33 AM||#28|
Crimson lady of the Guard
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Somewhere out there
I keep my figures in a Case next to my desk. All the vehicles are in boxes.
My feedback Thread http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...tml#post642922
(PLEASE READ MY WANTS LIST, any help finding these items would be wonderful)
My wants list http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-buy-sell-trade/36991-samanthas-wants-buy-trade-thread.html
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My vintage collection||Old School Soldier||G.I. Joe Collection Showcase||8||03-22-2012 08:05 AM|
|Vintage collection FS||thecrimsonfiend||G.I. Joe Buy Sell Trade||4||07-13-2009 06:30 PM|
|CobraElite Vintage Collection||CobraElite||G.I. Joe Collection Showcase||36||07-04-2009 05:51 PM|
|Vintage MOC collection [Florida]||Dean||G.I. Joe Buy Sell Trade||6||05-22-2009 01:45 PM|
|Streamlining my vintage Joe collection||NateR||G.I. Joe on Ebay||3||10-11-2008 10:41 PM|
|New Character- BFS Zombie Hunter|
|Replacing wheels on the vintage Desert Fox...|
|New G.I.Joe 50th 2016 Assortment Discussion Thread|
|Why do the creators of GIJOEs like gingers so much?|
|I've started doing video reviews of GIJoe|
|G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Toys "R" Us Photo...|
|POLL: What is the 228th greatest G.I. Joe vehicle or...|
|What secrets lurk in the filecards?|
|Official G.I. Joe Command Team Recruiting Thread|
|Official Cobra Command Recruitment Thread!!!!|
|Phoenix by Dravenheart|
|Hisstank RPG Game Forum/ Battlefield.|
|The Kohbra La Invasion episode 6: The Flight Of The...|
|Announcing Chicken Fried Toys Dime Novel Legends...|
|Outback, Falcon, and OG13 Scarlett|
|VvV Double Clutch by Oreobuilder|
|GI Joe Tread Ripper|
|Red Sonja by Dravenheart|
|Ohio G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Duke and Tombstone 2 pack|
|Gi joe transformers crossover|
|Another one of this guy...|
|VvV Recondo by Oreobuilder|
|Custom parts need/have thread|
|Modern Annihilator custom by Geckohun|
|Recent Off Topic Threads|
|Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Chop Shop (Boss Fight Studio)|
|Bbi Elite Force figures returning.|
|Power Team Elite And True Heroes Discussion Thread|
|Marvel Legends Legendary Discussion Thread|
|2016 Toy Hauls|
|Recent B/S/T Threads|
|Joe O-ring Parts|
|Toys for sale(some SDCC/Con exclusives)|
|Luc20100's Selling 25th 30th ROC RENEGADES POC...|
|Fast_Draw's B/S/T thread|
|46 Zone B/T List|
|SnowSerpent11’s Want/Have List|
|Flash77's B/S/T Lists joes & transformers|
|Cobra Commander PaintMaster on eBay|