|10-01-2010, 04:53 PM||#61|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Springfield, OH
my B/S/T thread: http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...ths-b-s-t.html
|10-01-2010, 05:02 PM||#62|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Midlands of South Carolina
"Any body listening to this backwards for a secret occult message is a real Dweeb" - Anciant Destro Chant
|10-01-2010, 05:32 PM||#63|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In a secret underground bunker.
Navy SEALs in Woodland BDUs
6. Depth Charge
7. Link Talbot
8. Night Fox to round out the squad
Should include rebreathers and CRRC plus jungle mission gear.
USMC in MARPAT
or same four as USMC color guard in dress blues.
Dr. Venture: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?
Last edited by blackrazor1; 10-01-2010 at 08:54 PM..
|10-02-2010, 12:34 AM||#64|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Starting to build a dio!
|10-02-2010, 01:41 AM||#65|
Join Date: Mar 2008
a new original team for freakin' starters (liek new characters not butchered old ones repurposed poorly)
The stahl family(barrell roll blackout, bombstrike/shell) and Kwinn and ghost bear.
the Rawhides from the movie
The Rengades (Sgt. Slaughter, Mercer, Taurus, Red Dog,) Golobulus with interchanageable pod thing and tail and Pythona.
A proper looking Argen 7 set (using the 5 main characters of the good guys)
A Z-force set (Jammner, Guacho, Quarrell, Athena, and Natalie Poole.)
An Adventure Team set
Battle Force 2000
Each one at 14.99
Oh and a Ladies of gi joe in swimwear set...cause i know some of the guys here plastic pervs......you know who you are.
Last edited by Griff; 10-02-2010 at 01:45 AM..
|10-05-2010, 12:22 PM||#66|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York
There's a lot of good ideas you guys are listing here. I'd go with:
1) Original October Guard 5-pack (or 6 pack, just add Dragonsky)with 6-wheeled Battle Wagon (see #6-7 of the Marvel comic). $40 seems like a reasonable price for it, and make it available everywhere.
2) Vietnam Era LRRP 6-pack (Snake Eyes, Stalker, Tommy, Ramon Escobedo, Dickie Saperstein and Wade Collins) $25, everywhere.
3) Drednok Leftovers- Zandar, Zarana, Road Pig, Gnawgahyde, Thrasher, and Zanzibar, with a Thunder Machine and Air Skiff- $60....make it a Target Ultimate Battle Pack which gets clearanced to $12 after X-Mas so I can stockpile Thunder Machines.
4) "Mission Brazil" 5-pack, with an all-new Resolute style animated feature on DVD (using the storyline from the audiocassette). $25, TRU (in the spirit of the original).
5) "Panic at the North Pole!" Marvel Comics #2 box set- Arctic Stalker, Snake Eyes, Breaker, Scarlett, Kwinn, his dogsled and dogs- $30, I don't care where it's sold as long as I can get it.
6) "GI Joe Extreme" Iron Klaw (they already sculpted one), Inferno, Lt. Stone, Black Dragon, Freight, Harpoon, and Metal-Head. Sure, this line completely sucked but it would be interesting to see these characters in the 25th/ME style. $15 (because it would probably shelfwarm and retailers would have to clearance it anyway).
7) "Sgt. Savage and the Screaming Eagles" - again, it would be cool to see them in the 25th/ME style. Make the Sarge, D-Day, Dynamite, Gen. Blitz, IRON Anvil and the IRON Stormtrooper. Throw in 2 of those mini battle bunker things the deluxe figures came with. $30...make it a KB exclusive with it automatically marked down to $20 (yes, I know KB is dead, but those who use to shop there will remember how merchandise would pop up there with clearance prices on them even though they never sold them at the original price. I don't think the Sgt. Savage line was ever full original price there, I just remember huge bins of the figures, 2 for $5).
8) "Best of the Neon '90s!"- Eco Warrior Flint, Firefly (v.2), BAT (v.2), Overkill (1991), Eels (v.2, 1992), Dr. Mindbender (v.2, 1993), Outback (v.3, 1993), Super Sonic Fighter Road Pig (he WAS SWEET POTATO ORANGE, FOR CHRISTSAKE!!), Toxo-Zombie, and Bazooka (v.3, 1993). This may seem like I'm joking....but I'd really like to see this 10 pack. See it doesn't exactly mean I'd buy it, of course. Charge whatever you want, this is one people will be giving away eventually.
I could go on all day with ideas for these.
Last edited by monstermonkey; 10-05-2010 at 01:14 PM..
|10-07-2010, 02:16 PM||#67|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mint on Card
-Slice, Dice, Nunchuk, Scarlett, SE, SS, the Night Creeper and Night Creeper Leader...all of the wacky ninjas from the 90's!
Dreadnoks 7-pack <-Top in my wish list
-the six remaining 'Noks, plus a redone Monkeywrench
Iron Grenadier 7pack<-other top on my wish list
-Destro in suit
-Baroness in IG-themed outfit
Dress Uniform 4pk
-Maybe use Duke, Ace, and Torpedo as the three additions to Gung-Ho
|10-07-2010, 02:19 PM||#68|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mint on Card
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Classic v. Modern Design||laurenluna1977||G.I. Joe Toys Modern & General Discussion||17||08-16-2009 02:06 AM|
|Chose a movie for an NES game||PitViper||Video Games||34||07-30-2009 10:00 PM|
|G.I. Joe design influences||Cobra-Love||G.I. Joe General Discussion||15||07-04-2009 11:31 PM|
|If You Could Design A Figure?||JP-Hobbies||G.I. Joe Toys Modern & General Discussion||19||01-09-2009 12:09 AM|
|What IF the Joe line was ending and YOU chose the last (40)ish figures made... EVER??||Snake Eyes-Joe Ninja||G.I. Joe Toys Modern & General Discussion||18||11-11-2008 11:20 AM|
|GI Joe Tread Ripper|
|New G.I.Joe 50th 2016 Assortment Discussion Thread|
|Official G.I. Joe Command Team Recruiting Thread|
|VvV Recondo by Oreobuilder|
|Announcing Chicken Fried Toys Dime Novel Legends...|
|Alabama G.I. Joe Sightings|
|G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Toys "R" Us Photo...|
|GI Joe NES game|
|Hisstank RPG Game Forum/ Battlefield.|
|Another one of this guy...|
|California (Southern, SoCal) G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Tennessee G.I. Joe Sightings|
|The 460th Greatest G.I. Joe Character of all Time!|
|Custom parts need/have thread|
|THE INITIATIVE Dio-Story|
|Maryland G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Eagle Force returns|
|POLL: What is the 227th greatest G.I. Joe vehicle or...|
|IDW January 2017 G. I. Joe Solicitations|
|IDW Revolution Discussion...|
|The Kohbra La Invasion episode 6: The Flight Of The...|
|1982-1994 ARAH Hauls|
|AWE Striker wheels and tires|
|Just bought a 37 MOC lot!!|
|Recent Off Topic Threads|
|Bbi Elite Force figures returning.|
|2016 Toy Hauls|
|Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Chop Shop (Boss Fight Studio)|
|Anyone using Game of Thrones Ghost (Wolf) for Timber?|
|The CORPS Megathread|
|Recent B/S/T Threads|
|Cobra Commander PaintMaster on eBay|
|FS: 2009 Movie Cobra Commander w/ Hoses|
|POC Cobra Commander Test Shot w/ Hasbro Build Sheet|
|Anyone near an Ollies to get the Crimson Strike Set|
|Yojoe77 bst list|
|Primeconvoy1's Joe's & Other Items on Ebay|
|Jeditazs All New BST! Many lines!!!|
|My Custom Baron Bloodclott|