|12-27-2008, 01:11 AM||#11|
Join Date: Nov 2008
|12-27-2008, 02:00 AM||#12|
AKA Shipwreck Jr.
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Temecula, CA
1. Cobra Commander (5-pack)
2. Hooded single
3. VvV (Legions)
4. Wave 4 single
5. Comic Colors (comic pack w/Duke)
6. Battle Armor
7. Blade (comic pack w/Tripwire)
8. Hooded Animation (P.O.D. DVD)
the only one missing that i actually want is from best of DVD pack.
not as many as i thought, but still... DAYUM. i need to get rid of some.
AKA: Shipwreck Jr. on JBL
my self custom, "Broadband"
|12-27-2008, 02:03 AM||#13|
Join Date: Aug 2008
1. Cobra Commander (5-pack) + Wave 4
2. Hooded I have 2 1 open 1 MOC (25th)
3. VvV Legions I have 2 open
4. Comic Colors (comic pack w/Duke Hell No!
5. Battle Armor Yes 1 and actually like him!
6. TRU SRO Blue Passed again!
7. TRU SRO hooded crimson 1 here
8. Mass Device w/element and 1 make 7 so far
9. SDCC suit (blue & black) Sorry didn't make it!
10. Blade (comic pack w/Tripwire Yes I have 2!!!
11. Hooded Animation (P.O.D. DVD) Not yet!-10
12. TARGET Ultimate Battle Pack Not yet!- 11
13. Battle Armor Fred comic pack w/Gung-Ho Probably not
14. '87 Movie version w/Claw(Best Of DVD) Not yet!- 12
15. Resolute Not if I can here it. I don't care how good Resolute looks I'm not duping characters for that line!!
So I'm at 9 total now. Will probably have an even dozen I'm really sick of Hasbro repeating him ever other second they get. But my favorite so far is
10. "Blade" I took off the gear that came in the comic pack. Got a Crimson guard used the pistol, rifle w/knife, and the belt, and put the belt on CC waist! With my 2nd "Blade" did all the same changes but swapped head from the Legions 5 pack with black helmet. Once I get Best of I will put that head but keep black helmet.
|12-27-2008, 02:06 AM||#14|
Iron Grenadier Sorcerer
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Silent Castle
I'm drowning in COBRA Commanders! I don't even know how many I have. I have several bagged up from the Legions and Senior Officers sets I got on clearance at Target and TRU, respectively. The SRO one is actually my favorite use of that mold.
It's easier for me to list the ones I don't have:
Crimson Guard SRO-because I think it looks terrible
Crayola Commander-the turquoise/yellow one from the comic set
|12-27-2008, 02:12 AM||#15|
The Mic Ruler
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Next Door To Carl......
I've been lucky I only have 3 and I use them all. My battle armor Commander is the display Figure. The M.A.S.S Element Commander has a german solider head from the Indy line and a World Peacekeepers vest. Ditto for the Crimson 3-pack Commander. At least they get used I guess. As canon fodder............:>)
|12-27-2008, 02:16 AM||#16|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Jersey
Way too many - they need to start making regular "blue cobra troopers" as pack-ins instead of CCs.
|12-27-2008, 02:18 AM||#17|
Join Date: Jul 2008
oh i forgot i have battle armor too but i dont consider him to be cobra commander.
|12-27-2008, 05:40 AM||#18|
Cult of the No-Ring
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Stuck filling out useless information on the details page
I have three. Battle Armored (who ain't no imposter), caped hooded one from the comic pack with Tripwire, and the chrome headed one from the DVD pack. The chrome headed one has had his parachute removed, and gun mount detail painted.
|12-27-2008, 05:49 AM||#19|
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Columbia, MO
I have EVERY single Cobra Commander made, 25th style or ARAH. Even unreleased ones.
I was mistaken. I don't have versions 16-20 according to yojoe.com. Those were VvV, which I wasn't overly fond of.
Last edited by The Commander; 12-27-2008 at 05:53 AM..
|12-27-2008, 05:55 AM||#20|
Join Date: May 2008
resolute and thats it. i got rid of all of them although i do want the battle armored one back which i will get soon since he is peg warming at my local walmart. 1 to 2 CC's is enough for me.
coola784 sale/trade/want list
|Hisstank RPG Game Forum/ Battlefield.|
|Michigan G.I. Joe Sightings|
|G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Toys "R" Us Photo...|
|New G.I.Joe 50th 2016 Assortment Discussion Thread|
|Origin of zombie vipers|
|Two more Hiss tanks!|
|Official G.I. Joe Command Team Recruiting Thread|
|VvV Double Clutch by Oreobuilder|
|RoC Ice Dagger passenger compartment solutions?|
|Modern Annihilator custom by Geckohun|
|Night Force Lifeline|
|3.75" Joe: Creating G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero Vol....|
|What secrets lurk in the filecards?|
|Taking Pics of Joes outside!!! Let's see them!|
|Gi Joe 25th Heavy Metal Custom|
|Outback, Falcon, and OG13 Scarlett|
|Wild Weasel by Geckohun|
|Official Cobra Command Recruitment Thread!!!!|
|Custom parts need/have thread|
|1982-1994 ARAH Hauls|
|AWE Striker wheels and tires|
|The 458th Greatest G.I. Joe Character of all Time!|
|Bullet Proof by francis2064|
|NJCC New Jersey Collectors Con Is Sunday November 13th...|
|Who's Your Favorite Dreadnok Of All Time?|
|Recent Off Topic Threads|
|Kickstarter: Unrustable Bastards 'PowerMaster TFs'|
|The CORPS Megathread|
|2016 Toy Hauls|
|for my REGGAE loving tankers|
|Dime Novel Legends Kickstarter!|
|Recent B/S/T Threads|
|G.I.JOE in Hong Kong?|
|WTB: Various Modern Era Wants|
|New 50th line up for sale FS/FT|
|Flash77's B/S/T Lists joes & transformers|
|Cobra Commander PaintMaster on eBay|
|POC Cobra Commander Test Shot w/ Hasbro Build Sheet|
|Custom baroness indian jones beachhead duke|