|02-26-2009, 12:04 AM||#91|
Join Date: Sep 2007
I really liked the extreme conditions sets, they were a nice way to add new characters to the line not to mention their wasn't a re-painted old stand by (CC, SS, etc.) in sight. Surprisingly fan reaction seemed to be mostly positive.
So my question, can we expect any future extreme conditions sets coming up anytime soon, like maybe jungle, ocean or even urban?
I'm fairly confident what the answer would be, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
|02-26-2009, 12:25 AM||#92|
I need more repaints....?
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
It seems that most G.I. Joe fans have viewed the upcoming movie as a glass that's half empty situation. A possible Indy Crystal Skull repeat... In the best case scenario do you think that the post movie G.I Joe line could be run in a similar way to Star Wars? A Joe movie/clone wars line and a 25th/Legacy line side by side on the Walmart shelves?
|02-26-2009, 12:33 AM||#93|
THIS IS SPARTA!!
Join Date: Sep 2007
1. Will we be seeing anymore current line single figures before the Movie? As there were more modern era & Resolute singles rumored from store listings.
Many of us were looking forward to Night Force Falcon, Resolute Storm Shadow, Red Star (single), Resolute Baroness, Iron Claw, & Resolute Scarlett.
2. Are there going to be more Resolute Comic Packs released (like the rumored Arctic Scarlett & Arctic Cobra Commander?)
Is it possible we will see these figures by other means?
3. When can we expect to see the Resolute Animation? Have web, dvd & TV details begun negotiations?
4. Now that the wonderful 7-packs are coming,(thank you) will Outback & Strato-Viper from Wave 5 vehicles be included with different decos?
5. Are Wave 3 Combat Heroes still being released?
6. What will be offered at retail in the coming months for GI Joe product before the shift to Movie Merchandise?
7. Are there more online exclusives & retail exclusives going to be offered to Modern era collectors during the Movie blitz?
8. Have any more plans happened with bringing the classic GI Joe ARAH series complete to dvd?
9. Is it possible to make more themed sets, like the Arctic & Desert Assault online packs for collectors. Like Oktober Guard, International Series (Red Laser, Quarrel, Manleh, MoonDancer), or The Original 13??
10. We saw what looked to be an official figure leak of Scarlett painted in Quarrel figure colors in the past months, is there any light you could shed on this?
|02-26-2009, 12:35 AM||#94|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: GA, USA
Why has Hasbro heavily altered the Chuckles being released in the upcoming Assault on Cobra Island 7-pack? Especially when most people seem to prefer the classic Chuckles with his trademark brightly colored sky blue Hawaiian shirt. Just look at this thread/poll:
Last edited by biglou; 02-26-2009 at 12:54 AM..
|02-26-2009, 01:32 AM||#95|
Join Date: Aug 2008
1. what's the word on resolute's release?
2. pertaining to the 25th line: have we seen the end of single carded figures? with the upcoming 7 packs going to run an estimated $50 US, will we see any of the figures featured in these packs, or any new figures from this era, on single cards....or will any and all new figures be released in multipacks?
3. also pertaining to 25th: if the line continues, will we see the rest of the Dreadnoks? we already have 3 versions of the Zartan, and 2 versions of ripper, buzzer, and torch. what about Zandar, Zarana, Monkeywrench, Thrasher (all big players in the comics), Road Pig, Gnawgahyde, Zanya, and Zanzibar? Any plans for a 'Nok Cylce or the Thunder Machine?
4. it has been said that the "Hall of Heroes" line was regarded as the "fan favorites" line....but that line only featured 10 figures that have already been produced under the 25th banner. the only exception being more accessories (which, to me, does not warrant the increased price tag for a fancy box and a couple extra guns for a figure i already own). while these are some of the more popular figures, would hasbro be willing to do with Joe what they did with Star Wars for fan figures? By instead of just re-releasing yet MORE repaints/repacks, you release figures that WE the fans voted on wanting to see in the 25th carded format around the $7 US price range? (Low Light, Hi Tech, Jinx, Raptor, Alley Viper just off the top of my head and on the top 10 list of a lot of fans, i'm sure. or to go more obscure, Billy, Blind Master, or Zanya for comics fan cannon.)
GrapeSoda: i'm not procrastinating....i'm just lazy. oh...wait....
|02-26-2009, 01:55 AM||#96|
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Over the rainbow where your mom is at son
1-Ninja Force Storm Shadow and V4 Snake Eyes were the costumes that Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow first used when Ninja Force first started(before Snake Eyes got his Ninja Force costume). Is there any chance to see these 2 in a comic pack?
2-Along with question 1, how about Slice and Dice?
3-Will the vintage Night Raven ever return, retooled to accomodate 25th/modern era figures?
4-Do you still have access to the Battle Corps vehicle molds? Some of those vehicles were great, with the RAH 80's military feel, yet overlooked at the time since they were released towards the end of RAH.
5-Are there plans to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Sigma 6 next year?
|02-26-2009, 01:59 AM||#97|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Is there any change of single carding Dr. Mindbender and replacing him in the upcoming 7 pack with a night viper?
|02-26-2009, 02:00 AM||#98|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Excuse me, "Is there any chance of"
|02-26-2009, 03:11 AM||#99|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Are you really expecting G.I. Joe movie toys to be a hit with kids and collectors? And if so, what are you smoking, and is it legal in Illinois?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hasbro's Marvel Q&A Round One 2009||TOYARK.COM||Toys||7||02-23-2009 10:39 PM|
|Hasbro's Transformers Q&A Round One 2009||TOYARK.COM||Toys||0||02-23-2009 02:30 PM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Five 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||169||11-10-2008 11:21 PM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Three 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||306||08-20-2008 02:09 AM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Two 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||110||05-26-2008 11:48 PM|
|POLL: What is the 227th greatest G.I. Joe vehicle or...|
|Eagle Force returns|
|Hisstank RPG Game Forum/ Battlefield.|
|New G.I.Joe 50th 2016 Assortment Discussion Thread|
|IDW January 2017 G. I. Joe Solicitations|
|IDW Revolution Discussion...|
|The Kohbra La Invasion episode 6: The Flight Of The...|
|1982-1994 ARAH Hauls|
|AWE Striker wheels and tires|
|The 460th Greatest G.I. Joe Character of all Time!|
|Just bought a 37 MOC lot!!|
|GI Joe Tread Ripper|
|GI Joe NES game|
|Pale Peony ARAH|
|Official G.I. Joe Command Team Recruiting Thread|
|G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Toys "R" Us Photo...|
|Python Patrol Inspired Cobra Fang|
|Announcing Chicken Fried Toys Dime Novel Legends...|
|Michigan G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Who is Tombstone|
|Takara Tony's Retro Toy Meet|
|Modern G.I.Joe Haul thread|
|THE INITIATIVE Dio-Story|
|Cobra troops serial numbers|
|Recent Off Topic Threads|
|Anyone using Game of Thrones Ghost (Wolf) for Timber?|
|The CORPS Megathread|
|Marvel Legends Legendary Discussion Thread|
|Legion XIV 1:18 Project: Suits|
|Recent B/S/T Threads|
|Yojoe77 bst list|
|Primeconvoy1's Joe's & Other Items on Ebay|
|Jeditazs All New BST! Many lines!!!|
|My Custom Baron Bloodclott|
|CW Rival, Phoenix, & more customs!|
|New 50th line up for sale FS/FT|
|Custom baroness indian jones beachhead duke|
|Custom gi joe|
|Gi joe custom baroness|
|Selling joecon & fss exclusives!!|