TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   HissTank.com - G.I. Joe > Yo Joe! > G.I. Joe News and Rumors
Home G.I. Joe News Toy Database Forum Rules Register Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
G.I. Joe T-Shirts

G.I. Joe Retaliation Dark Ninja In-Hand Images

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Overlord of Evil


DESTRO's Avatar
DESTRO's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Philly
Posts: 9,056
Send a message via AIM to DESTRO
G.I. Joe Retaliation Dark Ninja In-Hand Images

New high-res in-hand images of the GIJOE Retaliation Dark Ninja figure have been uploaded to the HISSTANK.com GIJOE Database. With the high profile Ninja theme in GIJOE Retaliation, it's no surprise to see so many repaints thrown into the movie line. Check out the images below.

Dark Ninja 2013 - Retaliation Cobra Figures G.I. Joe Retaliation


GIJOE Retaliation Dark Ninja
Attached Thumbnails
G.I. Joe Retaliation Dark Ninja In-Hand Images-001-dark-ninja-gijoe-retaliation-movie.jpg
——.—..__.·.__..__.···.__..__.——.—.

DESTRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
ero
Luminous being

ero's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern California
Posts: 5,600
He's a beauty. What wave again?
——.—..__.·.__..__.···.__..__.——.—.

ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Snarky Siegie


Steevy Maximus's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Altus, OK
Posts: 4,585
Still a solid figure (really liking hasbro using some of those nifty large accessories they did back in RoC/Poc), but I still lament the loss of the alternate head.

We're getting so many ninjas using so many of the same parts, that alternate headsculpt would have gone SO far in adding some spice to this release. The fact the back package is still sporting it just proves it (and feels like Hasbro's rubbing salt in the hurt).

If we knew for sure Retaliation was going to run through the end of next year, I'd hold hope for a running change. But I don't feel terribly secure in that.
——.—..__.·.__..__.···.__..__.——.—.

GI Joe Battleground Invite ID: 7yigRr
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDubya
Any sort of panic at this stage is just pure unsubstantiated reptile brain stem fear.
Steevy Maximus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Not So Silent Master

Mr Hebime's Avatar
Mr Hebime's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Linden, NJ
Posts: 4,458
Just noticed the hands are flesh colored. That would have made the red ninjas SO much better IMHO.
——.—..__.·.__..__.···.__..__.——.—.

Mr Hebime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Location
Posts: 5,006
Disappointed by the 39.99 at the QVC ninja swords, but he's still a keeper.
——.—..__.·.__..__.···.__..__.——.—.

Konigstiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heroic Robot Engineer

Grimwing's Avatar
Grimwing's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Greenville SC
Posts: 288
Looking forward to it at retail. Even the ninja Glider is going to be useful for displays.

I don't think red ninja came with claws. So its cool that they put some good claws in.

I understand that the ankle rockers have been removed for the traditional pivot instead. Which I'm ok with as those rockers seemed a bit loose to start with.

What can I say. Its a ninja figure. The only things to watch for are going to be overspray on the mask and derped eyes.
——.—..__.·.__..__.···.__..__.——.—.

Grimwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
VALKYRIE


Shin Densetsu's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Over the rainbow where your mom is at son
Posts: 23,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steevy Maximus View Post
Still a solid figure (really liking hasbro using some of those nifty large accessories they did back in RoC/Poc), but I still lament the loss of the alternate head.

We're getting so many ninjas using so many of the same parts, that alternate headsculpt would have gone SO far in adding some spice to this release. The fact the back package is still sporting it just proves it (and feels like Hasbro's rubbing salt in the hurt).

If we knew for sure Retaliation was going to run through the end of next year, I'd hold hope for a running change. But I don't feel terribly secure in that.
Agreed. I also wish it came with the 30th Storm Shadow's swords. I dig the back story, but these guys won't be bad in my Joeverse.
——.—..__.·.__..__.···.__..__.——.—.

Shin Densetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Paladin

revsears's Avatar
revsears's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Springboro, Oh
Posts: 539
This went from a most likely buy to an easy pass. The line is ninja heavy already this guy is too generic. That would be a plus if it was just his body, but another use of that head is odd. The dragon symbol's placement seems odd too, far to low, might have been better smaller and higher, and then larger like this on the back.

Am I the only one who hates Ninjas with bare hands? Hard to be stealthy when you are leaving fingerprints everywhere.
——.—..__.·.__..__.···.__..__.——.—.


Your Nerd Nation: Did You Know Style Images, Reviews, Lists, Podcasts, Discussion ETC. For all nerd topics but with an obvious love for G.I.Joe.
http://yournerdnation.com/
revsears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Location
Posts: 5,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by revsears View Post
Am I the only one who hates Ninjas with bare hands? Hard to be stealthy when you are leaving fingerprints everywhere.
Probably burned them off.
——.—..__.·.__..__.···.__..__.——.—.

Konigstiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
^No Step^

M_renegade's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Argentina
Posts: 8,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by revsears View Post
This went from a most likely buy to an easy pass. The line is ninja heavy already this guy is too generic. That would be a plus if it was just his body, but another use of that head is odd. The dragon symbol's placement seems odd too, far to low, might have been better smaller and higher, and then larger like this on the back.

Am I the only one who hates Ninjas with bare hands? Hard to be stealthy when you are leaving fingerprints everywhere.

Well, he is generic because... he's a generic troop builder.
Also, there are red ninjas, and black ninjas. There aren't that many reuses or other ninjas (aside of labeling everyone as ninja lol)

And.. he's a frigging ninja, why should they care about fingerprints? is not like there's a ninja database!
——.—..__.·.__..__.···.__..__.——.—.

M_renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
G.I. Joe Retaliation Cyber Ninja In-Hand Images DESTRO G.I. Joe News and Rumors 48 02-03-2013 07:57 AM
G.I. Joe Retaliation Alley Viper In-Hand Images DESTRO G.I. Joe News and Rumors 41 12-17-2012 10:23 AM
G.I. Joe Retaliation Lady Jaye In-Hand Images DESTRO G.I. Joe News and Rumors 66 12-13-2012 06:37 AM
Retaliation Dark NINJA Cobraoner G.I. Joe News and Rumors 55 12-12-2012 01:02 PM
Just picked up Retaliation Dark Ninja Warrior Fire_Fly G.I. Joe Toys Modern & General Discussion 15 11-20-2012 07:14 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO
Sponsors
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
Custom G.I. Joe and Cobra Stickers
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe Toys
G.I. Joe on Ebay Now!
G.I. Joe on Ebay Now!
Cool Stuff
NJCC