|09-24-2008, 09:42 PM||#81|
Good times abound.
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scott AFB, IL.
A ton of these questions have been answered already. I'm sick of Hasbro beating around the bush with crap too. They act like another company is producing GI Joes that they have to compete with. They have a monopoly on their own products, why the hell are they so cryptic.
|09-24-2008, 09:45 PM||#82|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Michigan, United States
Hasbro what about releasing Wong?
He appeared in The Sunbow Episode The Invaders.
He is a Oktober Guardsman and he bears more then a passing resemblance to Larry Hama.
He is the only Oktober Guard that has not been made into figure form.
Thank You Hasbro!!!
|09-24-2008, 09:45 PM||#83|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Will we ever see smarter repaints such as completing Figer Force, Python Patrol, Slaughter's Marauders and Night Force? Also are there any plans for Rip Cord, Recondo, Footloose, Airtight, Iceberg, Low-Light, Tunnel Rat and Out Back as they are some of my favorite Joes?
|09-24-2008, 09:46 PM||#84|
Working 2 Pay My Joe Debt
Join Date: Sep 2008
|09-24-2008, 09:49 PM||#85|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Knox TN
|09-24-2008, 09:55 PM||#86|
G.I. Joe Scorpio
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kansas City, MO
Like the Rescue Doc promotion, will there be another exclusive mail-away figure next year?
**Supporting G.I.JOE since 1982**
|09-24-2008, 09:55 PM||#87|
The techie in Meryls unit
Join Date: Feb 2008
I've never gotten any of my questions answered and I really would like mine to be used.
1. Will G.I. Joe Resolute cartoon series actually have a figure line?
2. How will you be executing the G.I. Joe Movie line? Will there be regular 3-3/4 figure? and if so will they be heavily artuculated as the 25th line? (Side Note: Please steer clear of "ACTION" features.)
3. We already know you will eventually be creating ALL of the G.I. Joe characters BUT I really like the vehicles. How about the Sky Striker? This is one that has been on my mind since I have watched the Joe cartoon.
Please use one of mine!!!!
ITEMS FOR SALE: http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...inal-sale.html
|09-24-2008, 09:56 PM||#88|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Unofficial GI Joe fan site
Any chance of getting the foil logos back without the 25th on it? The white cards are fairly lame compared to the foil logos.
|09-24-2008, 09:57 PM||#89|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northwood, NH
1) How are choices for comic and international figures made? Also, 2nd part of the same question, how are figures to be included in the comic packs chosen? Glenda-Scarlett and Ninja-Ku-Storm Shadow are cool, Arctic Trooper Snake-Eyes is cool, but how were those chosen?
2) How and why was the MASK liscense acquired and does this mean Hasbro will produce a line of MASK figures as part of Joe or separately?
3) If the movie line is successful, will it completely replace the current line? If the market supports it, will 2 lines be made?
4) Will other environment packs be created/released? Jungle, water, etc.. Will there be Joe versions? 7 figures would be a bit much, but 3 or 5 packs for different environments would be cool.
5) How were the "command" figures for the TRU 3-packs picked? Grunt is, and never has been, one of the commanders of the Joe team. Gen. Flagg, Gen. Colton or Flint would have been a better choice. Starduster for the air? And wouldn't Keel Haul have been better for the sea, he is an admiral afterall.
|09-24-2008, 10:07 PM||#90|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mint on Card
1. They were a homage, blah blah design team selects based on molds, demand, "fan input", etc. Fluff answer.
2. Matt Trakker was a one-off tribute (answered in last round)
3. The movie line is replacing the current line whether or not it's successful. Screw the fans. (This is also confirmed)
4. "No plans at this time, but the design team is always looking for new ideas" will be the answer.
5. See #1.
1. Yes, starts with Wave 12
2. They'll be build just like the 25th (same articulation and style).
3. No plans at this time, but they will look in to it.
Last edited by Derek2783; 09-24-2008 at 10:10 PM..
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Three 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||306||08-20-2008 02:09 AM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Two 2008 The Answers||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||182||06-12-2008 04:52 PM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Two 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||110||05-26-2008 11:48 PM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round One 2008 ANSWERS||Cobra-La||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||74||04-18-2008 04:31 AM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round One 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||201||04-09-2008 11:23 PM|
|GI Joe Tread Ripper|
|Just bought a 37 MOC lot!!|
|GI Joe NES game|
|New G.I.Joe 50th 2016 Assortment Discussion Thread|
|The Kohbra La Invasion episode 6: The Flight Of The...|
|Hisstank RPG Game Forum/ Battlefield.|
|Pale Peony ARAH|
|Eagle Force returns|
|Official G.I. Joe Command Team Recruiting Thread|
|G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Toys "R" Us Photo...|
|Python Patrol Inspired Cobra Fang|
|The 460th Greatest G.I. Joe Character of all Time!|
|Announcing Chicken Fried Toys Dime Novel Legends...|
|Michigan G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Who is Tombstone|
|Takara Tony's Retro Toy Meet|
|Modern G.I.Joe Haul thread|
|THE INITIATIVE Dio-Story|
|Cobra troops serial numbers|
|Is ARAH coming to an end?|
|IDW January 2017 G. I. Joe Solicitations|
|Custom parts need/have thread|
|IDW Revolution Discussion...|
|Recent Off Topic Threads|
|Anyone using Game of Thrones Ghost (Wolf) for Timber?|
|The CORPS Megathread|
|Marvel Legends Legendary Discussion Thread|
|Legion XIV 1:18 Project: Suits|
|Recent B/S/T Threads|
|Primeconvoy1's Joe's & Other Items on Ebay|
|Jeditazs All New BST! Many lines!!!|
|My Custom Baron Bloodclott|
|CW Rival, Phoenix, & more customs!|
|New 50th line up for sale FS/FT|
|Custom baroness indian jones beachhead duke|
|Custom gi joe|
|Gi joe custom baroness|
|Selling joecon & fss exclusives!!|
|UCSF BST Thread|