|09-24-2008, 05:33 PM||#31|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Despite the fact that you guys can't produce a Sgt. Slaughter figure because the WWE license went to another company, can you produce a figure of Sgt. Smasher and just place the international logo on the package?
|09-24-2008, 05:38 PM||#32|
Join Date: May 2008
although, in all seriousness, i'd kind of like to see a 5 or 7 pack of vehicle drivers, for the people who just want figures, but not the vehicles...
|09-24-2008, 05:40 PM||#33|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Will you Re-release these vehicles/playsets or at least tell us that some of these on the list will be made. These will sell like hotcakes! Thank you for re-releasing the Rattler,Silver Mirage,Hiss etc.. They are a dream come true!
G.I. Joe original HQ
Transportable Tacticle Battle Platform
|09-24-2008, 05:40 PM||#34|
Working 2 Pay My Joe Debt
Join Date: Sep 2008
QUESTION: Why was WWE's Rowdy Piper able to get a figure and WWE's SGT. SLAUGHTER can't when they signed the same deal?
|09-24-2008, 05:47 PM||#35|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Are we going to see characters that have been on a single card such as Dusty and Quick kick on a single card in any upcoming waves? It's sort of displeasing to get such cool figures in a DVD pack.
|09-24-2008, 05:49 PM||#36|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Knox TN
|09-24-2008, 05:52 PM||#37|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: So. Cal, the Inland Empire
(Not sure if this one's been addressed yet)
With all the new figures and file cards out there now, has Hasbro considered making a container to hold all of the file cards? The solution I've been using is the old wooden footlocker that came with the 1960's Joe. Something like that with dividers for Cobra, Joe, Vehicles and other factions like the October Guard would be nice.
|09-24-2008, 05:55 PM||#38|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Rio de janeiro - BRASIL
when we see the other pictures?
recondo - Footloose - Lifeline - Lowlight - Covergirl - Mindbender
- Monkeywrench - Tunnel Rat - Jinx ...and other.
all want to see these joes!
Last edited by joe_fontes; 09-24-2008 at 06:08 PM..
|09-24-2008, 05:56 PM||#39|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hiding from the ROC Police
1. Are you guys aware of the large negative feedback among fans and collectors about the "hiatus" of the best line you guys have started in the last 15 years? Are you considering changing your minds and producing at least a few waves of the classic figures?
2. Doctor Mindbender. He is the most talked about figure among the Joe community that hasn't been made in the new line. Is he in the plans and if so in what capacity?
3. Are the resolute figures going to consist of new molds or are they going to be mainly repaints of the existing figures. Examples are Duke, SS, CC and SE.
4. It seems Cobra has dominated most of this line. They get more battle packs and exclusives. Also almost the entire wave 12 is Cobra. Do you plan on releasing some Joe 5 or 7 battle packs to help offset this? It would be nice to get some of the most wanted joes in a 5 or 7 pack. Any thoughts or ideas on this?
5. When will Cobra Commander slow down on figures? It seems that getting over a dozen CC's in under 2 years is a little excessive. Is that ever discussed when plans for another CC goes into a DVD pack, exclusive, new wave or Comic pack?
|09-24-2008, 05:57 PM||#40|
Resolute = Awesome
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
My 25th Most Wanted List:
1. Tunnel Rat <-CHECK! 2. General Hawk (v2)<-CHECK! 3. Leatherneck <-CHECK(kinda...)
4. Jinx 5. Dusty <-CHECK! 6. Snow Serpent <-CHECK! 7. Tele-Viper <-CHECK(kinda...)
8. Falcon<-CHECK (kinda...) 9. Footloose <-CHECK! 10. Recondo <-CHECK!
9 down, 1 to go ~ but i really want a new Leatherneck and Falcon
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Three 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||306||08-20-2008 02:09 AM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Two 2008 The Answers||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||182||06-12-2008 04:52 PM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Two 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||110||05-26-2008 11:48 PM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round One 2008 ANSWERS||Cobra-La||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||74||04-18-2008 04:31 AM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round One 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||201||04-09-2008 11:23 PM|
|Official G.I. Joe Command Team Recruiting Thread|
|DTC Barrel Roll by Oreobuilder|
|Mike T's Forgotten Figures Reviews - Updated Weekly!|
|Eagle Force returns|
|Why do the creators of GIJOEs like gingers so much?|
|The 460th Greatest G.I. Joe Character of all Time!|
|HCC788 review: 1988 Dreadnok ROAD PIG!|
|Modern Era Deep Six|
|Modern Annihilator custom by Geckohun|
|New G.I.Joe 50th 2016 Assortment Discussion Thread|
|The Kohbra La Invasion episode 6: The Flight Of The...|
|New Character- BFS Zombie Hunter|
|Replacing wheels on the vintage Desert Fox...|
|I've started doing video reviews of GIJoe|
|G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Toys "R" Us Photo...|
|POLL: What is the 228th greatest G.I. Joe vehicle or...|
|What secrets lurk in the filecards?|
|Official Cobra Command Recruitment Thread!!!!|
|Phoenix by Dravenheart|
|Hisstank RPG Game Forum/ Battlefield.|
|Announcing Chicken Fried Toys Dime Novel Legends...|
|Outback, Falcon, and OG13 Scarlett|
|VvV Double Clutch by Oreobuilder|
|GI Joe Tread Ripper|
|Red Sonja by Dravenheart|
|Recent Off Topic Threads|
|Marvel Legends Legendary Discussion Thread|
|How big is a Fisher Price figure?|
|Power Team Elite And True Heroes Discussion Thread|
|Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Chop Shop (Boss Fight Studio)|
|Bbi Elite Force figures returning.|
|Recent B/S/T Threads|
|POC Cobra Commander Test Shot w/ Hasbro Build Sheet|
|FS: 2009 Movie Cobra Commander w/ Hoses|
|Cobra Commander PaintMaster on eBay|
|Joe O-ring Parts|
|Toys for sale(some SDCC/Con exclusives)|
|Luc20100's Selling 25th 30th ROC RENEGADES POC...|
|Fast_Draw's B/S/T thread|
|46 Zone B/T List|
|SnowSerpent11’s Want/Have List|
|Flash77's B/S/T Lists joes & transformers|