|07-23-2008, 08:21 AM||#81|
Scrap Iron's Sidearm
Join Date: Jan 2008
I would like to know numbers of figures produced for initial Wave runs. Where was it at the beginning say for W1 or W2 and where is it now for W8 or W9?
Why did W9 appear and then disappear?
When is the W5 Rev 5 assortment coming out?
|07-23-2008, 08:54 AM||#82|
Join Date: Apr 2008
It's nice to see the v2 Deepsix doesn't have the bright neon colors his ARAH counterpart has. Will this be implemented (the toning down of neon colors) on all upcoming figures even though it may not stay true to it's original figure (like Sci-fi)?
While we're at it, is it possible to standardize their firearms/weapons in either black or silver or any real world firearm colors. Roadblock's v1, Viper's & Spirit's weapons looks unreal.
Last edited by Pimp Daddy Darklon; 07-23-2008 at 12:28 PM..
|07-23-2008, 09:47 AM||#83|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sigh...back in Delaware. (The South Carolina of the Mid West)
These seem like the most popular questions (para-phrased of course,) outside of asking if a specific character will be made, which I believe Hasbro has said they will not answer directly. I also left out the Duke arms question as this was addressed at Jon Con and the team stated specifically that the Duke arms would be corrected starting with TF Duke. Of course, I'm not saying the other questions are not important.
1. Please definitively comment on the production and availability of GI Joe at retail. Currently, is the issue that retailers are not ordering enough or is Hasbro behind in production?
2. This is a two part question. Given the dramatic increase of the price on a single figure over the last year (while two packs and vehicle/figure combos remain stable) can you comment on EXACTLY what is causing this increase? The conflict between price increases in the items stated above would indicate that more than oil is at play, especially in light of Hasbro turning a record profit this quarter. Also, is Hasbro aware of the overall unhappiness with the collector base on the increase of price on the single figure and have they considered that they may be approaching a dollar value that will dramatically affect the sales of the line? Respectfully, we are looking for more than a "Yes" or "No" answer with this question.
3. Will it be at all possible to run the 25th anniversary line concurrent with the movie line, as the 25th anniversary line obviously has a tremendous following? At very least this could show retailers that GI Joe is still a viable product if the movie line does not perform as expected.
4. This question is not WHEN Sgt. Slaughter will be made, but does Hasbro have the rights to make Sgt. Slaughter?
5. Does Hasbro understand the collector based desire to have multi-packed figures (like Techno-Viper, Tripwire, Iron Grenadier, etc) on single card, and if so can you comment on the real possibility that these types of figures will eventually make it to single card status?
Here are my questions:
1. What is the point of showing professional looking "customs" at shows if you say there are no plans to make them? I place customs in quotes because the figure shown have no apparent difference to the finalized product you show for retail. They are professionally painted and utilize figure parts from other figures, which is standard operating procedure for the retail line thus far.
2. If plastic is at a premium due to oil and the 4 inch 25th anniversary line is doing so well, why devote any resourses to a 12 inch line?
3. Please keep the troop building packs coming, they are one of the main reasons I still collect the 25th anniversary line. Great job on the 7 packs!
|07-23-2008, 09:52 AM||#84|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Knox TN
Since Oil has went down a bit shouldnt the price of figures?
|07-23-2008, 09:53 AM||#85|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Will supply ever reach demand? (no beating around the bush this time give us a real answer)
|07-23-2008, 10:29 AM||#86|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: VALLEY OF WASTOIDS
What is Hasbro doing about the fact that Deep Six sucks.
Big Lobb made millions by getting in on the ground floor of touchtone phone technology.
|07-23-2008, 11:20 AM||#87|
Join Date: Dec 2007
1. Will we see more Artic Condition Joes
2. Who approves the final design of the figures? And what is the criteria of a design being approve?
|07-23-2008, 11:25 AM||#88|
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Greensboro, NC
Will you please release an original 13 multipack?
|07-23-2008, 11:28 AM||#89|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Could You please throw away that lame Duke arms mold in the volcano on cobra Island?
Could you please keep the regular line running along with the movie toys in 2009? I guess if you completely halt this line, losing it´s good momentun it would be more dificult to capture it´s sucess in a relaunch in 2010...
|07-23-2008, 12:02 PM||#90|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Amazonas - Brazil
There will be any plans for Recondo, Night Creeper, Shockwave, Night Viper, Alley Viper, Interrogator, Law & Order, MonkeyWrench, Alpine and Outback ? Plans for APC ? WHALE ?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Two 2008 The Answers||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||182||06-12-2008 04:52 PM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round Two 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||110||05-26-2008 11:48 PM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round One 2008 ANSWERS||Cobra-La||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||74||04-18-2008 04:31 AM|
|Hasbro's G.I. JOE Q&A Round One 2008||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||201||04-09-2008 11:23 PM|
|Hasbro's 2nd G.I. JOE Q&A: The Answers!||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||7||06-18-2007 10:17 PM|
|Hisstank RPG Game Forum/ Battlefield.|
|The Kohbra La Invasion episode 6: The Flight Of The...|
|The 460th Greatest G.I. Joe Character of all Time!|
|VvV Double Clutch by Oreobuilder|
|Night Force Lifeline|
|Gi Joe 25th Heavy Metal Custom|
|POLL: What is the 228th greatest G.I. Joe vehicle or...|
|G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Toys "R" Us Photo...|
|Tennessee G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Just bought a 37 MOC lot!!|
|VvV Recondo by Oreobuilder|
|Red Sonja by Dravenheart|
|Outback, Falcon, and OG13 Scarlett|
|Gill by Dravenheart|
|New G.I.Joe 50th 2016 Assortment Discussion Thread|
|Texas (Northern) Sightings|
|IDW Revolution Discussion...|
|G. I. JOE Casting Call|
|THE INITIATIVE Dio-Story|
|"Ages 25 & Up": My Joe Fig-Comic|
|IDW January 2017 G. I. Joe Solicitations|
|Phoenix by Dravenheart|
|CW Rival by Dravenheart|
|Custom parts need/have thread|
|Official G.I. Joe Command Team Recruiting Thread|
|Recent Off Topic Threads|
|2016 Toy Hauls|
|Bbi Elite Force figures returning.|
|Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Chop Shop (Boss Fight Studio)|
|Anyone using Game of Thrones Ghost (Wolf) for Timber?|
|The CORPS Megathread|
|Recent B/S/T Threads|
|Joe O-ring Parts|
|46 Zone B/T List|
|SnowSerpent11’s Want/Have List|
|Flash77's B/S/T Lists joes & transformers|
|Cobra Commander PaintMaster on eBay|
|FS: 2009 Movie Cobra Commander w/ Hoses|
|POC Cobra Commander Test Shot w/ Hasbro Build Sheet|
|Anyone near an Ollies to get the Crimson Strike Set|