|07-02-2009, 12:31 PM||#1|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hail, Hail O' State Police!
My computer can't seem to be able to read the official rules for the Hasbro Gi Joe movie contest where you get a figure made of yourself.
Anyone have the rules I can see?
My B/S/T List
CHICKS DIG THE UNIFORM
|07-02-2009, 12:33 PM||#2|
Teenager from Mars
Join Date: Sep 2008
Woah there's a custom figure contest? where's the link?
|07-02-2009, 12:37 PM||#3|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: M.A.R.S. EVERGLADES ARMORY
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
G.I. JOE “Join the Team” Contest (the “Contest”) starts on July 1, 2009 at 12:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) in the USA (4:01 am Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”)) and ends on December 31, 2009 at 11:59 pm ET in the USA (4:59 pm GMT) (“Contest Period”).
The Sponsor of this Contest is Hasbro, Inc., 1027 Newport Avenue, Pawtucket, RI 02861 USA.
Instructions on how to enter and Grand Prize details form part of the conditions of entry.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), Germany, France, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom aged 6 through 12 years of age as of July 1, 2009 (except for residents of Germany who must be aged 7 through 12 years of age as of July 1, 2009).
All entrants must obtain a parent's or legal guardian's permission to enter before entering this Contest.
Children of employees of Hasbro, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Promotions.com, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies, regardless of where they reside, and persons whether or not related living in the same household as such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.
Void outside eligible countries, in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, visit GIJoe.com, click on the contest icon, and follow the directions provided to create a character using the artwork provided at GIJoe.com (“Materials”) and provide a name for your character.
Next you will be asked to enter your date of birth.
You will then be asked to enter a unique "code name" (user name) and password, create a security question and answer, and provide the email address of your parent or legal guardian after asking and receiving his/her permission to do so.
Finally, you will also be asked to write an essay of one hundred (100) words or less that describes the background and story of your character (“Essay”), and submit (from now on in these Official Rules, the word “Entry” will be used to describe collectively the completed entry form, the character created by you using the Materials, and the Essay as submitted).
Your parent or legal guardian will be sent an email letting him/her know you have submitted an entry in this Contest and he/she will be required to approve the Entry, the assignment of copyright and license to use the Entry and agree to these Official Rules in order for your Entry to be submitted into the Contest for judging as described below.
Children are not required to submit any personal information to register, only to create a unique code name and password, and provide the answer to a security question.
For the purpose of this Contest, the “received by” date will be the date/time the Entry was received from the entrant.
A parent or legal guardian will have 48 hours from the date the email notification is sent to approve his/her child's or ward's Entry and complete and submit the required personal information.
If your parent or legal guardian does not approve your Entry by the deadline, your Entry and any other information submitted by you will be discarded and your entry will be disqualified.
Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void.
Limit one (1) Entry per person and per member account.
Entries received from any person or member account in excess of the limitations will be void.
All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
No entries on behalf of another individual are permitted.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on an email address, the Entry in question may be disqualified subject to the Sponsor's sole discretion.
4. REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entry (excluding Materials used to make the character) must (i) be entrant's own original work, (ii) be in English, French, German or Spanish, (iii) cannot have been previously published or submitted in connection with any other contest, (iv) be in keeping with the Sponsor's public image and the best interests of the G.I. JOE brand and (v) not be offensive or inappropriate, in Sponsor's sole opinion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or property rights or any other third party rights.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it determines, in its sole opinion, is offensive or inappropriate, not in keeping with Sponsor's public image and the best interests of the G.I. JOE brand or that is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
5. GRANT OF LICENSE FOR USE OF MATERIALS PROVIDED FOR ENTRANT'S USE ON WEBSITE: Sponsor grants to eligible entrants a limited revocable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use the Materials for the sole purpose of creating and submitting an Entry for review and assessment in this Contest or as otherwise set forth on GIJoe.com and entrants may make no further use whatsoever of Materials or the Entry for any purpose whatsoever.
In addition, entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) recognizes that all of Sponsor's right, title, and interest in Materials as well as all derivative works created using Materials (including the Entry) shall vest exclusively in Sponsor, and entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that he/she shall not take any action that might harm or adversely affect Sponsor's rights therein.
6. ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT SIMILAR ENTRIES MAY BE SUBMITTED BY OTHERS OR DEVELOPED INDEPENDENTLY BY SPONSOR: By submitting an Entry, entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may obtain many submissions under this Contest and that such Entries may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to others submitted under this Contest and/or other contests staged and/or sponsored by the Sponsor, or to other ideas conceived by or provided to Sponsor.
Accordingly, entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) waive any and all claims entrant (or his/her parent or legal guardian) may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any composition, film and/or other works accepted, reviewed and/or used by the Sponsor (or its selected entities) may be similar to his/her Entry.
Except in countries, territories or regions where it is prohibited by law, each entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor does not have now, nor shall it have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyright in and to entrant's Entry.
7. ONLINE POSTING OF ENTRIES: Entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) agree that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties.
Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry.
Entrants (and their parents or legal guardians) agree that they will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks or any other website, without the express written consent of Sponsor in each instance.
8. JUDGING: Judging will begin on or about January 11, 2010. The judges' decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants (or their parents or legal guardians) with respect to the judging.
All eligible Entries will be judged separately by entrant's country of residence by a panel of qualified and independent judges for the country of residence based on the following criteria:
Reflection of G.I. JOE brand/story in submission (G.I. JOE brand defined as "Join GI Joe:
a team of Real but Extraordinary heroes in their battle to save the world from the forces of Cobra evil") - 50%, Originality exhibited in development of the character in the story - 30%, and Originality exhibited in development of the character using the Materials – 20%.
A minimum score of ten (10) will be required for Entries to be eligible; Entries that score lower than ten (10) will be disqualified.
The ten (10) Entries with the highest score for the United States will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winners for the United States.
The six (6) Entries with the highest score for Canada will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winners for Canada.
The three (3) Entries with the highest score for Germany will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winners for Germany.
The ten (10) Entries with the highest score for France will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winners for France.
The four (4) Entries with the highest score for Australia will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winners for Australia.
The one (1) Entry with the highest score for New Zealand will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner for New Zealand.
The two (2) Entries with the highest score for the United Kingdom will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winners for the United Kingdom.
In the event of a tie for any country, the winner will be determined by the highest score for the criterion “Reflection of G.I. JOE brand/story in submission” – as defined above.
Sponsor reserves the right not to award all Grand Prizes for any country if, in Sponsor's sole opinion, it does not receive any eligible Entries that meet the minimum score requirement for that country.
Grand Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Judges' and Sponsor's decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest.
Grand Prizes will be awarded to the entrant's parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners and executing and returning all documents set forth herein.
For the purpose of these Official Rules, “winner” will be deemed parent/legal guardian and entrant collectively.
Potential winners' parents or legal guardians will be notified by telephone, mail and/or email no later than within fourteen (14) days of date of completion of judging (or, if residents of New South Wales, Australia, potential winner(s) will be notified within two (2) days of date of completion of judging).
Potential winners' parents or legal guardians may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility (or, a Certificate or a Declaration (as applicable)), Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) which must be returned within fourteen (14) days of date appearing on Grand Prize notification.
10. DISQUALIFICATION: Return of Grand Prize or Grand Prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner's parent or legal guardian within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by any potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's sole discretion, the Grand Prize may be awarded to a runner-up for the applicable country.
In addition, each entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor and its selected entities reserve the right to disqualify any potential winner at any time, in if they choose to do so, on the basis of anything contained in or learned or obtained as a result of the fully executed winner documentation, Releases or any other forms requested by Sponsor that indicate a breach of these Official Rules.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. GRAND PRIZES: The following number of Grand Prizes will be available to be awarded for each country:
ten (10) in the United States, six (6) in Canada, three (3) in Germany, ten (10) in France, three (3) in Mexico, four (4) in Australia, one (1) in New Zealand and two (2) in the United Kingdom.
Each winner will receive the Grand Prize of a customized 3 ¾” G.I. JOE action figure in entrant's likeness (head only; action figure body to resemble entrant's character).
In order to receive his/her Grand Prize, parent or legal guardian must supply any requested photos of the winning entrant.
Failure to submit photos within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of Grand Prize.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
USD $950 each ($1,041.73 CAD).
Winners (and their parents or legal guardians) will be notified on or about February 1, 2010 following the selection of the Grand Prize winners.
Allow three to six months following the completion of the verification process on or about February 15, 2010, for delivery of Grand Prize.
Winners will not be charged an administrative or delivery fee for their Grand Prize.
Grand Prizes are awarded “as is” and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor other than as indicated in the descriptions of the Grand Prizes which appear in these Official Rules or any relevant marketing material.
Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer Grand Prize or redeem Grand Prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a Grand Prize with one of comparable or greater value.
Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer Grand Prize or redeem Grand Prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a Grand Prize with one of comparable or greater value.
All applicable federal, state, provincial, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with Grand Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of each winner per U.S. tax law and per the tax laws for their respective country.
Total ARV of all Grand Prizes USD $37,050 ($40,627.47 CAD).
12. AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY RULES: By participating, each entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Contest.
Each entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) hereby agrees that he/she will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that the entrant complies with the spirit and the letter of these Official Rules; and if the entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) fails to comply, or if the Sponsor is unable or unwilling to enforce compliance, such parent or guardian agrees to indemnify and hold the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, judgments, costs, demands and expenses (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the entrant's lack of compliance.
13. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, each entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that Sponsor, Promotions.com, LLC, Enter the Studio, LLC and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall not be responsible for any or all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in the Contest, noncompliance with these Official Rules, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded Grand Prize (except if any personal injury or death is caused by the Released Parties’ negligence or any personal injury or death or any damage or loss results directly and foreseeable from any breach of these Official Rules by the Released Parties (to the extent permitted by law in each jurisdiction)) or the use by Sponsor or its selected entities of any entry or component thereof.
14. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Each entrant, and subject to his/her consent (and the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian), agrees if selected as a winner, to the use of the child’s first name, Entry, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes connected to this contest in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity (except in France, for the duration of rights) by Sponsor and its selected entities, without compensation (to the extent it is legal in the applicable country, territory and region) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
Each entrant, and subject to his/her consent (and the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian), agrees, if selected as a winner to participate in interviews and any other publicity in connection with the Contest and to execute and return any additional consents that may be required by Sponsor.
Lack of consent does not prevent winner from receiving a Grand Prize.
By participating, entrant (and his/her parent or legal guardian) also agree not to release any publicity or other materials on their own or through someone else regarding their participation in the Contest without the prior consent of the Sponsor, which it may withhold if it chooses to do so.
15. OWNERSHIP/ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHT TO ENTRIES: BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AND ENTRANT'S PARENT OR GUARDIAN AGREE TO ASSIGN AND DO ASSIGN ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING ALL COPYRIGHTS (RIGHTS OF REPRODUCTION, REPRESENTATION/PUBLIC DISPLAY, AND ADAPTATION), IN ENTRANT'S ENTRY SUBMISSION TO SPONSOR.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS LEGAL IN THE APPLICABLE COUNTRY, TERRITORY AND REGION, EACH ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRY (AND ALL ITS COMPONENTS, INCLUDING THE CHARACTER’S LIKENESS AS CREATED BY THE ENTRANT) SUBMITTED (INCLUDING ALL RIGHTS OF REPRODUCTION, REPRESENTATION/PUBLIC DISPLAY AND ADAPTATION, EMBODIED THEREIN) AND THAT IT AND ITS SELECTED ENTITIES MAY REPRODUCE, EXPLOIT, DISPLAY IN PUBLIC, EDIT, MODIFY, AND DISTRIBUTE THE ENTRY AND ALL ELEMENTS OF SUCH ENTRY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE NAMES EMBODIED THEREIN, IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVISED, WORLDWIDE, IN PERPETUITY (EXCEPT IN FRANCE, FOR THE DURATION OF RIGHTS) WITHOUT FURTHER COMPENSATION, PERMISSION OR NOTIFICATION TO ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
TO THE EXTENT IT IS LEGAL IN THE APPLICABLE COUNTRY, TERRITORY AND REGION (AND SPECIFICALLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN FRANCE AND CANADA), EACH ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) WAIVES ANY RIGHT HE/SHE WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE HAD TO CLAIM THAT ANY EXPLOITATION OF THE ENTRY VIOLATES ANY MORAL RIGHTS OR “DROIT MORAL” AND RELEASES SPONSOR, PROMOTIONS.COM, LLC, ENTER THE STUDIO, LLC AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PROMOTION AND ADVERTISING AGENCIES FOR ANY BREACH OR INFRINGEMENT OF ENTRANTS’“MORAL RIGHTS” OR “DROIT MORAL” OR FOR ANY USE WHICH AMOUNT TO UNFAIR COMPETITION.
EACH ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) ALSO AGREES NOT TO INSTIGATE, SUPPORT, MAINTAIN OR AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH ACTION, CLAIM OR LAWSUIT AGAINST ANY RELEASED PARTY.
ENTRANTS (AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS) AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT THAT THE ASSIGNMENT OF OWNERSHIP AND/OR COPYRIGHT ONLINE IS NOT EFFECTIVE AT LAW, BY ENTERING, THEY GRANT TO THE SPONSOR A ROYALTY-FREE, PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE, NON-EXCLUSIVE AND SUBLICENSABLE LICENSE TO MODIFY, PUBLISH, EDIT, DISTRIBUTE, DISPLAY, MAKE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM AND OTHERWISE EXPLOIT THE ENTRY IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVISED, AND WAIVE ANY MORAL RIGHTS IN THE ENTRY IN FAVOR OF THE SPONSOR.
ENTRANT (AND HIS/HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) JOINTLY AND SEVERALLY AGREE THAT THEY WILL, PROMPTLY ON REQUEST BY THE SPONSOR OR ITS DESIGNEES, TAKE ALL SUCH STEPS AS SPONSOR OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY REASONABLY REQUIRE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION EXECUTE ALL DOCUMENTS WHICH SPONSOR CONSIDERS DESIRABLE, FOR THE PURPOSE OF PERFECTING, MAINTAINING THE VALIDITY OF AND/OR ENFORCING THE RIGHTS IN THE ENTRY GRANTED BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES TO THE SPONSOR.
16. RELEASE OF TECHNICAL LIABILITIES: Except in countries, territories or regions where it is prohibited by law, and except to the extent that any of the negative consequences described below are not the foreseeable result of matters within the Released Parties’ reasonable control and are the direct consequence of negligence or default by any of them, Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled Entries or emails; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing or judging of Entries for any country, the announcement of the Grand Prizes, or in any Contest-related materials.
Except in countries, territories or regions where it is prohibited by law, and to the extent that any of the negative consequences described below are the foreseeable result of matters within the Released Parties’ reasonable control and are the direct consequence of negligence or default by any of them, Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest.
Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Persons who tamper with, abuse or undermine the integrity of any aspect of the Contest or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void.
17. CONTEST TERMINTION/MODIFICATION: Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, force majeure, or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, or if any action, regulation, orders or requests by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity requires the suspension, modification or termination of the Contest (or any portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest (or portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) for each country from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received for each country prior to action taken using the judging procedure outlined above.
18. CHOICE OF LAW: To the extent permitted by law of the entrant’s country, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
19. COUNTRY SPECIFIC NOTES: If any provision of these Official Rules is invalid under the law, rules or regulations of a particular country, it will only apply if it is legal in the applicable country, territory and region.
In addition, entrants are required to abide by the applicable laws, rules and regulations of the entrants’ country of residence as they may pertain to participation in this Contest.
20. PERSONAL DATA: PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM ENTRANTS WILL ONLY BE USED TO ADMINISTER THIS CONTEST.
SPONSOR WILL NOT SELL, SHARE OR OTHERWISE DISCLOSE INFORMATION COLLECTED IN ANY MANNER WITH THIRD PARTIES, OTHER THAN THOSE PARTIES NECESSARY TO FULFILL THE ABOVE PURPOSES, UNLESS ENTRANT HAS GIVEN HIS PRIOR EXPRESS CONSENT TO RECEIVE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM SPONSOR OR A THIRD PARTY.
ENTRANTS (AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS) HAVE A RIGHT OF ACCESS TO, MODIFICATION AND WITHDRAWAL OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA.
THEY ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT OF OPPOSITION TO THE DATA COLLECTION, UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES.
TO EXERCISE SUCH RIGHT, ENTRANTS MAY WRITE TO: PROMOTIONS.COM, LLC, ATTN: G.I. JOE, PO BOX 1382, ELMHURST, IL 60126 USA.
THE DATA CONTROLLER IS: HASBRO, INC., 1027 NEWPORT AVENUE, PAWTUCKET, RI 02861 USA AND THE RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA ARE HASBRO, INC., 1027 NEWPORT AVENUE, PAWTUCKET, RI 02861 USA AND PROMOTIONS.COM, LLC, 29 W. 38TH STREET, 17TH FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY 10018 USA.
21. REQUEST FOR WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners of a specific country (available after March 1, 2010), send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope by February 1, 2010 to:
G.I. JOE “Join the Team” Contest Winner, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126 USA.
Please specify country.
Individuals outside the U.S. may omit return po
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What if Hasbro held a custom contest||Fierce Krypton||G.I. Joe General Discussion||10||04-08-2009 03:04 AM|
|Complete Official HASBRO Rules For G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Doc||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||114||03-25-2009 06:06 PM|
|Create a Custom & Win!" Contest Rules||DESTRO||G.I. Joe Customs Contests||63||06-28-2008 11:37 AM|
|Create a Custom & Win Contest/Forum Rules||C.I.A.D.||G.I. Joe Customs Contests||0||05-06-2008 06:51 PM|
|Joe contest w/hasbro.com winner?||NotFastEnuff||G.I. Joe General Discussion||15||10-17-2007 09:29 AM|
|I've started doing video reviews of GIJoe|
|New G.I.Joe 50th 2016 Assortment Discussion Thread|
|G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Toys "R" Us Photo...|
|POLL: What is the 228th greatest G.I. Joe vehicle or...|
|What secrets lurk in the filecards?|
|Official G.I. Joe Command Team Recruiting Thread|
|Official Cobra Command Recruitment Thread!!!!|
|Phoenix by Dravenheart|
|Hisstank RPG Game Forum/ Battlefield.|
|The Kohbra La Invasion episode 6: The Flight Of The...|
|Announcing Chicken Fried Toys Dime Novel Legends...|
|Outback, Falcon, and OG13 Scarlett|
|VvV Double Clutch by Oreobuilder|
|GI Joe Tread Ripper|
|Red Sonja by Dravenheart|
|Ohio G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Duke and Tombstone 2 pack|
|Gi joe transformers crossover|
|Another one of this guy...|
|VvV Recondo by Oreobuilder|
|Custom parts need/have thread|
|Modern Annihilator custom by Geckohun|
|IDW Revolution Discussion...|
|Python Patrol Inspired Cobra Fang|
|Recent Off Topic Threads|
|Bbi Elite Force figures returning.|
|Power Team Elite And True Heroes Discussion Thread|
|Marvel Legends Legendary Discussion Thread|
|2016 Toy Hauls|
|Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S. Chop Shop (Boss Fight Studio)|
|Recent B/S/T Threads|
|Toys for sale(some SDCC/Con exclusives)|
|Luc20100's Selling 25th 30th ROC RENEGADES POC...|
|Fast_Draw's B/S/T thread|
|Joe O-ring Parts|
|46 Zone B/T List|
|SnowSerpent11’s Want/Have List|
|Flash77's B/S/T Lists joes & transformers|
|Cobra Commander PaintMaster on eBay|