|09-09-2008, 12:30 AM||#11|
$0.98 on clearance
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Benicia, California
3rd... the game
'URP...It's whats for dinner!
|09-09-2008, 07:37 AM||#12|
All around great guy.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ALPENA, MI
I like that there is so much activity on this board. Been pretty much positive too.
|09-09-2008, 10:06 AM||#13|
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Richmond, Virginia
1. Dependable, accurate, timely information (often ahead of other sites) both from the HT admins and the regular users.
2. The Tankers, the majority of whom are knowledgeable, intelligent, creative and fun (even if we don't all agree on everything all the time). It often makes for great discussion.
3. The format - well organized, not difficult to navigate, even when you are in a hurry.
1. Not everybody qualifies for #2 above. Thus the occasional tedious postings and whining rants. But there's not much that can be done for that...
1. Hmmm, that's tough. I'm pretty satisfied. I like the suggestions about merchandise (either 'Tank gear or Joe stuff).
That's it, good work fellas!
|09-09-2008, 10:18 AM||#14|
DDP did it better
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Grid.
|09-09-2008, 10:32 AM||#15|
Elevation: 945 ft
Join Date: Jun 2008
Only wish that the vintage ARAH had its own section in the toy forum...we've got sigma 6, VvV, 25th (modern)...but what about the old school?
|09-09-2008, 10:46 AM||#16|
Win, Lose or Die
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canton, Michigan
1. The People. I really don't think I have seen a community of people as cool or friendly as the people here. It's always fun discussing things, and very rarely is there flaming and screaming.
2. The Info. Since I don't have all day to search the 'net, it's good to know that I can get all the latest info on Joes right here. And we seem to often get it very quickly or first.
3. Trading. I have been able to get a lot of cool stuff from a lot of cool people here, and I haven't been asked to bend over (like on ebay) for it. Very cool.
All in all a great site, and I am glad to be part of it.
|09-09-2008, 11:10 AM||#17|
JOES BEFORE HOES
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Westland, MI
then theres the great customs, news, debating, goofing, etc...so many people willing to help each other out...
something that i think could make it better, and the only thing i see is some form of a chat function...like a IM popup...with only 50 PMs allowed, a box can fill up fast...come to think of it, a bigger PM box would be nice too...i hate having to decide what stays and what goes...or PM'ing someone a long PM only to have it say "the person you are trying to message has a full box"....ERRRRR...
|09-09-2008, 11:13 AM||#18|
Join Date: Apr 2008
buy and selling with fellow tankers
|09-09-2008, 11:16 AM||#19|
i would have to say
1.THE GI JOE GAME
3.THE CUSTOM FIGURE CONTESTS
4.THE PEOPLE FOR SURE
|09-09-2008, 11:53 AM||#20|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: M.A.R.S. EVERGLADES ARMORY
I'm here for the booze & women.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hisstank dio||Nathan92||G.I. Joe Customs Finished Projects||16||08-26-2008 04:27 PM|
|New to the Hisstank.com||RenzoD||G.I. Joe General Discussion||14||06-15-2008 10:57 PM|
|Target Hisstank Help||Obi-Shinobi||G.I. Joe Buy Sell Trade||2||05-13-2008 10:41 AM|
|New To The Hisstank||BOMBSHELLMIKE||G.I. Joe General Discussion||7||02-27-2008 03:35 PM|
|Welcome To The New Hisstank.com||DESTRO||G.I. Joe News and Rumors||0||02-04-2007 02:45 AM|
|Poll of the Day: Favorite Joe of 1985|
|Pennsylvania G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Poll of the Day: Favorite Joe from 1984|
|Hisstank RPG Game Forum/ Battlefield.|
|Poll of the Day: Favorite Named Cobra from the...|
|Best figure poll 2016 retail release|
|Ohio G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Slaymaker's Marauder Task Force Customs|
|Hasbro Officially Announces HASCON 2017|
|Eagle Force returns|
|New G.I.Joe 50th 2016 Assortment Discussion Thread|
|Who's Your Favorite Dreadnok Of All Time?|
|pix of new saw viper??|
|Is ARAH coming to an end?|
|Official G.I. Joe Command Team Recruiting Thread|
|Action Man from The G.I. Joe Collector's Club!|
|Texas (Southern) G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Illinois G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Virginia G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Repacker Thread and Rants|
|What do you want to see in the next Joe movie?|
|Wild Weasel by Geckohun|
|Have an Ollies Near You? Better Hit it up! (SDCC)|
|Custom parts need/have thread|
|Recent Off Topic Threads|
|POST HERE your Marauder Task Force photos!|
|The CORPS Megathread|
|Star Wars 3 3/4 discussion thread|
|Power Team Elite And True Heroes Discussion Thread|
|Marvel Legends Legendary Discussion Thread|
|Recent B/S/T Threads|
|Custom Cardbacks for your Custom Figures|
|Goin' Commando Buy/Sell/Trade List|
|New 50th line up for sale FS/FT|
|Selling joecon & fss exclusives!!|
|Cobra Commander PaintMaster on eBay|
|Anyone near an Ollies to get the Crimson Strike Set|
|FS: 2009 Movie Cobra Commander w/ Hoses|
|POC Cobra Commander Test Shot w/ Hasbro Build Sheet|