TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   HissTank.com - G.I. Joe > G.I. Joe Creative > G.I. Joe Customs General Discussion
Home G.I. Joe News Toy Database Forum Rules Register Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
G.I. Joe T-Shirts

We need another website that makes custom sculpts!

Reply Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Iron Grenadier

Gothiczartan's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via AIM to Gothiczartan
We need another website that makes custom sculpts!

We need is a website that creates custom sculpted figures like this

Welcome to SlayerDesignStudio -
——.—..__.·.·..·.·..-._.—.

Support the characters of G.I. Joe and Cobra besides Major characters!
Gothiczartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 08:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Iron Grenadier

mightyjl's Ebay Auctions
If we didn't shit all over the last one we had, it would probably still be up and running.

mightyjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

What a shame:(

sparks007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Over zealous Joe Recruit.

Shipshape1983's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via AIM to Shipshape1983
word

Needs

ML Rocket Raccoon BAF complete
Resolute Scarlett complete
ROC or Resolute RB body
Benchpress hands
ROC Zartan head
POC Duke head

My b/s/t
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...le-prices.html

my feedback: http://www.hisstank.com/forum/buy-se...ck-thread.html
Shipshape1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cranky Tanky Says So

Tankster's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyjl View Post
If we didn't shit all over the last one we had, it would probably still be up and running.
This^^^

custom cast heads

Facebook Fanpage
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.V.A.C. View Post
Holy crap Tank, that is wicked! If i were a king, and needed a throne forged, i would come to you squire.
Tankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
SlayerDave owner of SDS

Well I have decided not to sell. I have made arrangements to have some other store fronts open and sell our product as well, but I am not going to sell.

What I am going to do is leave the site closed for a few weeks and do my best to deal with my personal issues, and get caught up.

My wife really wanted me to sell, knowing how our year went last year and into the new one. But I just cant do it, I am just to freaking hard headed, and I wont give up or let go. Its been a long 7 years getting this to the point we have it, and if it takes me another 7 years to perfect it, then so be it. I am human, I am honest and I really do try to make everyone happy...that last part is where I went wrong.

So SDS is going no where....just closed till we are caught up, and we can take of ALL our customers needs.

SlayerDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
IG85 - Mortarman

Sgt Humpty's Ebay Auctions
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerDave View Post
Well I have decided not to sell. I have made arrangements to have some other store fronts open and sell our product as well, but I am not going to sell.

What I am going to do is leave the site closed for a few weeks and do my best to deal with my personal issues, and get caught up.

My wife really wanted me to sell, knowing how our year went last year and into the new one. But I just cant do it, I am just to freaking hard headed, and I wont give up or let go. Its been a long 7 years getting this to the point we have it, and if it takes me another 7 years to perfect it, then so be it. I am human, I am honest and I really do try to make everyone happy...that last part is where I went wrong.

So SDS is going no where....just closed till we are caught up, and we can take of ALL our customers needs.
Great news Dave!

Sgt Humpty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
CANUCK-VIPER

Quote:

truly glad to hear this Dave!
Things wouldn't be the same without you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmacq1 View Post
Wow. Is this your first time on the internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolandofGilead View Post
Too bad. I was prepared to make you my new best friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BLAY View Post
so what you are saying is that I dodged a bullet then? lol

OWNER OF MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS PAGES: 501,565,1084,1092,1093,1198,1346,1347,1348,1349, 1350,1777,1942,1943 & 1944

My Feedback Thread:
BLAY
The BLAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
IG 4-Life IG 4-Ever

KingBiohazerd's Ebay Auctions
Great news! Hope all works out dave!

If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble,watch out robot because here comes Rumble!!!

What's on KingBiohazerd's Mind?
KingBiohazerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
NINJA

Quote:

I am so thankful and happy to hear that you are not shutting down the shop. Just take some time and get caught up on everything, and then come back with a vengeance. Your health is more important than anything else, and the stress you and your family have been under due to customer negative feedback (although understandable), was unnecessary when everyone whom has ever dealt with you knows that you do send their orders out, and correct any mistakes that are given. THANK YOU Dave for keeping the dream alive, and for all you're hard work and the sacrifices you and your family has made over the past 7 years to make US happy.

WANTS LIST:
SDCC 2013: Baroness
POC/30th: Cobra Vipers
DG: Cobra Troopers: (need 9 more Black W1, and 9 more Blue W2)
ROC: Helix
Retaliation: Data Vipers

Doujou de naki senjou de warau. "Cry in the dojo - laugh on the battlefield"
Darkfire is offline   Reply With Quote