TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   HissTank.com - G.I. Joe > HissTank Community > G.I. Joe Conventions and Get Togethers
Home G.I. Joe News Toy Database Forum Rules Register Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
G.I. Joe T-Shirts

Action Figure Expo 2012 is November 11 in Richmond Hill, Ontario

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 02:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Twitter: @Super_Megatron

Action Figure Expo 2012 is November 11 in Richmond Hill, Ontario

The 9th annual Canadian Action Figure Expo will be November 11th, 2012 at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel - 600 Highway 7 East, Richmond Hill, Ontario.

The show features a huge selection of vintage 80s toys and all the latest releases from today such as GIJoe (vintage and modern), Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Star Wars (new and vintage), Masters of the Universe (vintage and modern), Super Heroes (Marvel Universe/Legends, DC Universe etc), Wrestling, and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles.

Like AFX on Facebook and follow AFX on Twitter for the latest news on this event.
——.—..-.--.··..——.—..___.--.

The 11th Annual Canadian Action Figure Expo is September 28th, 2014
at the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario.
Super_Megatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Toy Donation Drive at the Canadian Action Figure Expo next Sunday | Action Figure Expo 2012 is November 11 in Richmond Hill, Ontario

at the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

THIS SUNDAY!

Featuring:
  • Bring an unopened toy donation to help underprivileged children during the holidays and get into the dealer room 15 minutes earlier than your ticket time.
  • The Ontario Ghostbusters will be attending in Ghostbusters costume to entertain the fans with photo opportunities.
  • The Pre-Show Party and message board meetup the Saturday night before the show.
  • The 501st Canadian Garrison attending as Stormtroopers, Sith Lords, Bounty Hunters and Royal Guards will join us for photo ops with attendees.
  • Smith Hart, former professional wrestler, the eldest child of Stu Hart and brother of Bret "The Hitman" Hart is scheduled to attend.
  • Trading boards for you to post the toys you are looking to trade.

You can RSVP to the 2012 Facebook event here.