|09-11-2008, 08:55 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2007
This is a silent auction for the ultra-rare 25th Anniversary "Yellow" Stalker.
Here's how it works:
1. Take a look at what you're bidding on
- This figure was originally bought solely as an investment and has pretty much been on display in my collection from the time I got it. Yes this is definitely the yellow Stalker from wave 3 and you'll see that the card lies fairly flat on my table. There is a bit of wear along the top of the silver border but otherwise the card is case fresh and the bubble is very clean. Yellow Stalker will also be sent to you in an acrylic case similiar to the ones AFA hands out. I want to stress this is not AFA graded, I'm just including a nice display case for you.
2. Send me a PM stating your bid before the deadline (September 14th, 2008, 12 midnight EST).
3. I'm posting this auction on a number of G.I. Joe message boards so on Monday I'll go through all PMs and notify the highest bidder. At which point I'll ask for their shipping information.
4. I want to find out exact shipping for the highest bidder. I'm not into gouging, this shipping is being taken very seriously, the highest bidder will get insurance and a tracking number. Because it is going to be well packed it does have a bit of weight to it. If the highest bidder wants higher service (UPS overnight or the like) and is willing to pay for it, it's all good to me - otherwise it's through Canada Post, insured and tracked!
5. Highest bidder will pay their winning bid + exact S/H (once i find that out) via Paypal gauranteed.
Last edited by Bandalero; 09-13-2008 at 06:27 PM..
|09-12-2008, 09:18 AM||#2|
Join Date: May 2007
You sure your not trying to raise money to take the USA? lol
Bandy is cool peoples guys so bid your lives away.
|09-13-2008, 06:28 PM||#3|
Join Date: Nov 2007
two days, no PMs, I thought there was a high demand for this piece :( - think I'm going to cut my losses and just eBay it. Thanks for looking.
Thanks for the props too BigT!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WTT something for afa 85 or better yellow stalker.||I_solo_blacktemple||G.I. Joe Buy Sell Trade||1||06-11-2008 01:27 PM|
|WTB Yellow Stalker||KRYART||G.I. Joe Buy Sell Trade||0||03-14-2008 11:54 AM|
|Wierd Auction Yellow Stalker||seppaku||G.I. Joe on Ebay||10||02-24-2008 04:21 PM|
|my yellow stalker up for auction||Dayvcon||G.I. Joe on Ebay||4||11-14-2007 12:19 PM|
|One More Yellow Stalker Up!||Derek2783||G.I. Joe on Ebay||16||10-19-2007 11:57 PM|
|Eagle Force returns|
|New G.I.Joe 50th 2016 Assortment Discussion Thread|
|Who is the Best ME BAT?|
|Official G.I. Joe Command Team Recruiting Thread|
|California (Southern, SoCal) G.I. Joe Sightings|
|2016 Joes thoughts and favorites?|
|IDW Revolution Discussion...|
|Official Cobra Command Recruitment Thread!!!!|
|The 461st Greatest G.I. Joe Character of all Time!|
|Cobra troops serial numbers|
|G.I. Joe 50th Anniversary Toys "R" Us Photo...|
|Scrage by Vanishing Point|
|Stomavik by Vanishing Point|
|Virginia G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Texas (Northern) Sightings|
|modern styled tiger force SKYSTRIKER|
|Gi joe transformers crossover|
|Custom parts need/have thread|
|Custom Recon Glider by Foxtrot Delta|
|What secrets lurk in the filecards?|
|Not Popular Enough|
|Georgia G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Ohio G.I. Joe Sightings|
|Movie Mashup Custom Series|
|Recent Off Topic Threads|
|2016 Toy Hauls|
|Marvel Universe 3.75" figures|
|Kickstarter: Unrustable Bastards 'PowerMaster TFs'|
|Star Wars 3 3/4 discussion thread|
|Recent B/S/T Threads|
|WTT 25th Tiger Rat|
|Zap Rowsdower BST Thread|
|Looking for Junk Parts (Modern Era Figures) -...|
|Yojoe77 bst list|
|Nightrattler Sell Page|
|FS: Vintage File Cards!|
|Roland's Buy/Sell List|
|Selling off a large amount of modern era joes &...|
|Fast_Draw's B/S/T thread|
|New 2016 Joes for trade|