PDA

View Full Version : Angry Video Game Nerd Appreciation Thread

KushViper
03-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Does anyone else watch these stupid videos? Here's a thread to discuss all things AVGN. Feel free to list your praises, talk about your favorite episodes or perhaps you'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea in your ear than watch this crap.
ScrewAttack Episodes | Video Game Podcasts, Vaults, Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN) | GameTrailers.com (http://www.gametrailers.com/screwattack)

KushViper
03-14-2011, 09:29 PM
nobody?

PitViper
03-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Dude I LOVE him..the early stuff is f'ing hysterical.

I forgot who turned me onto him about another Tanker posted this awhile back...nothing better than the Double Dragon III or Karate Kid review!

Black Llama
03-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Oh, between this and =3 on You Tube I've passed many a hour watching these videos. His review of Top Gun is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

KushViper
03-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Finally some AVGN love. I was starting to think I was the only one. Top Gun, TMNT, Spiderman, Bible Games... all classics. Even the newer ones are pretty good but not as funny as the old stuff. Back when he was just the Angry Nintendo Nerd was the best.

PitViper
03-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Yep Angry Nintendo Nerd friggin ruled...Top Gun was epic and I swear I shot beer out of my nostils watching the Die Hard review.

We gotta get that dude on the Tank...reviewing figures that suck lol. That'd be great.