PDA

View Full Version : snake eyes vs boba fett

NAVY S.E.A.L
05-12-2008, 12:45 PM
last night my son was cleaning up joes so he can play star wars(dad doesnt let him mix them up) and i noticed he left out boba fett. upon asking him whats up with that he told me darth sidious sent boba back in time to another galaxy to get the dna of snake eyes for the shadow troopers. this peaked my curiousity, so who do you think would win a scrap boba the mandalorian God of war, or snake eyes the human weapon?

Kthakkar
05-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Chuck Norris

USAgent
05-12-2008, 01:07 PM
I likw boba fett better... but I would go w/snake-eyes. fett got so distracted in a brawl he ended up getting taken out by blind-guy-w/stick.

Sgt. Kayfabe
05-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris doesn't do push ups, he pushese the Earth down.

Boba Fett vs Snake Eyes on pay per view this Sunday!

RolandofGilead
05-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Now if it were JANGO Fett, we'd have a competition. Afterall, he was able to fight Obi-wan to a standstill, take out at least one Jedi on screen, and kill a charging Reek with just one shot.

All Boba Fett did was miss a Jedi Trainee who was only 30 feet away, pick up Han Solo AFTER Vader had already captured him, and get knocked into a giant hole in the ground by a flailing blind guy.

I don't think Snake Eyes would have any trouble with the likes of him.

~Synder Corps.~
05-12-2008, 01:30 PM
PPV is right....

Boba is stealthy, but not stealthy enough.
Snake Eyes has all the black ops ninja killer training, but would NATO pact small arms be enough to stop the fabled Mandalorian armor that even Sarlacc gut juice had a tough time dissolving...

I'd say it would come down to an in-close hand to hand fight.

Advantage: Snake Eyes.

Boba really has no in close weapons. Sure the grapnel, but even then, min. 5 foot distance to make it remotely effective.

It'd be like an early Mike Tyson fight. LOTS of hype going into it, but a knock-out within 3 rounds.

COBRACOLLECTOR
05-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Snake eyes can kill the whole star wars cast and george lucas.

flip wilson
05-12-2008, 01:40 PM
I think Snake Eyes would definitely win. Boba Fett just kinda floats around on a jetpack and has THE WORST aim in history.

Now, Jango, that might be a whole other ballgame.

Iron Spider-Man
05-12-2008, 01:46 PM
It's a little unfair asking this on a GI Joe forum, honestly! If you asked the same question on a Star Wars forum, I bet everyone would say Boba Fett.

I think they would fight and then realize they have too much in common, but so much different, realizing what they mean to each other, and then they would start making ou- Uhh... Nevermind.

I think people sell Boba Fett short, honestly. Sure, in the movies he's pretty much a chump, but in the EU he grenaded his way out of the Sarlacc, brought together the Mandalorians, and played the Yuuzhan Vong like a fiddle. He recently got over clone degeneration, to kick even more ass for even longer. Snake Eyes is super awesome though, and it would be a sweet fight.

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 01:46 PM
Whatever as much of a fan I am of Snake Boba would take him in a heartbeat.....

Dark 5cythe
05-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Jango Fett would woop his ass! SE has nothing on the man who only died because he fought one of the strongest jedi!

Phorpus
05-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Boba Fett has a hidden flamethrower in every part of his body and wears body armor.

This is as fair of a fight as Godzilla vs. the Taco Bell chihuahua.

RolandofGilead
05-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Jango Fett would woop his ass! SE has nothing on the man who only died because he fought one of the strongest jedi!

Technically, Jango only got his head handed to him (so to speak) because his Jet Pack shortcircuited after getting run over by the Reek. Otherwise he wouldn't have just stood there waiting for Mace to charge. Those Fetts and their jet packs....

MAJOR WOLF
05-12-2008, 03:04 PM

I would like to see that...

Stormavik
05-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Snake-Eyes!!! No contest!!! Commando Ninjas Rock!!!

VandalSavage
05-12-2008, 05:05 PM
I cannot answer this question...They are my 2 favorites from each of their lines....so I plead the 5th!!!

Mr. Savage

lerath666
05-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Thjis is a hard call, but I'm going to need to go with The fett-man. If both of them fought upclose, with ALL their equipment, Snake eyes would be hard pressed. If we're simply going on our movie version of boba, it's important to know that the hero's he was trying to kill were protected by invulnerable Plot armor. Lets look at this realisticly. Boba fett Wears Armor that can stop MOST Heavy energy weapons, and more or less all projectile weapons. di the disadvantage is that his armor doesn't cover him completely. In a direct assult, where they both knew the opponent was there, and went at it full tilet, Boba, hands down.
On the other hand, if snake eyes Manages to get the drop on fet, He'd slit his throat, and then go Beat up chuck norris just for fun.

Something people tend to forget about Fett, he's a Mandalorian Supercommando. He IS the Star Wars Version of Snake Eyes, with more advanced technologly. He carries Flamethrowns, Micro-rockets, Grappeling hooks, Close combat knives, a Sonic disintigrater, a Laster rifle, a laser Pistol, a wrist mounted multiple missle launcher, poison dart launchers, the list goes on.

Don't get me wrong, snakes a bad ass. but if you want to see a truley awesome fight? strip both of them of their gear, and make them go Purely hand-to-hand. THAT would be the longest, mose awesome fight ever, and I can't say who would win.

So i see it like this
Boba vs. Snake Eyes
Direct assult, full gear = Boba Fett
Stealth action fight = Snake Eyes
Unarmed combat to the death, = Fair fight, could go either way.

minstrelboy
05-12-2008, 05:59 PM
I'm more impressed with your kid's imagination than anything else here! What brilliance! Of course, you'd have to question how Darth Sidious had any idea of the existence of Snake Eyes, who would be in their future, and then there's the whole concept of time travel you'd have to work out, but, minor details. I think it would be an all out brawl with no clear winner, no loser. Sort of like most battles between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Boba Fett's got some pretty sweet tech on his side, but I don't think he has it in him to capture SE and bring him back to SW continuity.

TTT
05-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Depends on if shots fired actually hit their target.

Boba Fett may have flamethrowers but he doesn't have "the ear that sees"

COPPERHEAD
05-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Somebody should make an Action Movie of Jango Fett vs Snake-eyes. That would be cool to watch.

CornDog_The_Ninja
05-12-2008, 06:34 PM
Who would win? Mr T. He'd pity both those fools.

Astrokreep
05-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Rob Van Dam

Sergeant Major
05-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris always wins.

fett got so distracted in a brawl he ended up getting taken out by blind-guy-w/stick.

Such an excellent point. What's funny is, I love both characters so much, I really don't know who I'd go with. That said though, you're right, L-W, Boba seems to be easily detracted.

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 06:54 PM
last night my son was cleaning up joes so he can play star wars(dad doesnt let him mix them up) and i noticed he left out boba fett. upon asking him whats up with that he told me darth sidious sent boba back in time to another galaxy to get the dna of snake eyes for the shadow troopers. this peaked my curiousity, so who do you think would win a scrap boba the mandalorian God of war, or snake eyes the human weapon?

Snake Eyes would win. It might get bloody, and it might get really difficult, but Ol' Snake would pull it off.

I have confidence in his ability to win the advantage in any situation. It also helps that he is a master of stealth and sneakiness, and his sixth sense helps him detect sudden changes in environment and movement. He is also very adaptable, and can survive and thrive in the wild with little to no outside support.

Might I add that the man is a master of all known weapons, and his mental capacities exceed those of any normal man?

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Yeah, but you are pitting a technological warrior against a master of martial arts.

How are the men armed is what I want to know.

If Snake gets any weapon he chooses, I can imagine his element of stealth giving him the advantage.

Superior firepower and the ability to sneak up and kill the enemy?

Snake Eyes wins, hands down.

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 07:03 PM
"He carries Flamethrowers"

And if Snake identifies the fuel cannister, it's the same fate that Fireball met in "The Running Man."

PS... Boba Fett cannot beat Snake Eyes in the accuracy department. Remember Return of the Jedi? Luke deflected his rounds with a light saber, and Fett was neutralized through a malfunction of his own equipment after his jet pack was racked ONE time with a metal bar.

Imagine what Snake could do with his sword. Fett's wrists, hands and fingers ain't armored ya know.

Snake Eyes-Joe Ninja
05-12-2008, 07:11 PM

LOL. Imagine SE as a Jedi.. Commence Geekgasm!!!

Now, I love both characters (as attested with my SE AND BF shrines, if you will), but depending on the situation, I could see it go either way.

Here's my question;

If THEY TEAMED UP, who could possibly stand in their way?

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:12 PM
"He carries Flamethrowers"

And if Snake identifies the fuel cannister, it's the same fate that Fireball met in "The Running Man."

PS... Boba Fett cannot beat Snake Eyes in the accuracy department. Remember Return of the Jedi? Luke deflected his rounds with a light saber, and Fett was neutralized through a malfunction of his own equipment after his jet pack was racked ONE time with a metal bar.

Imagine what Snake could do with his sword. Fett's wrists, hands and fingers ain't armored ya know.

I doubt in the SWs universe they use fuel as we know it........so good luck on Snake finding how he powers it.......

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:13 PM
If Boba can take out a Jedi....I think a ninja would be no problem.....Boba has went toe to toe with Vader and came out even. Even used a lightsaber against Vader.......I think someone who uses the force could crush an earth born mortal........so I think Boba could do the same to the same Earth Born Mortal........

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 07:15 PM
And the bump to the backpack with a simple metal bar?
<p>
That malfunctioning delay would give Snake the 3 seconds he needs to lop off Fett's hands after he crashes into a wall/tree/rock/whatever.

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:18 PM
And the bump to the backpack with a simple metal bar?
<p>
That malfunctioning delay would give Snake the 3 seconds he needs to lop off Fett's hands after he crashes into a wall/tree/rock/whatever.

I think once that happened before you might like make your backpack a tad bit sturdy(er)........

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 07:18 PM
If Boba can take out a Jedi....I think a ninja would be no problem.....Boba has went toe to toe with Vader and came out even. Even used a lightsaber against Vader.......I think someone who uses the force could crush an earth born mortal........so I think Boba could do the same to the same Earth Born Mortal........

Fett didn't use the force in Jedi before he got p3ned.

He was easily beaten, and his malfunctioning equipment landed him into the belly of a giant worm.

Some amazing feats there, lemme tell ya.

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Fett never once blasted Luke in ROTJ.

It took some weirdo in a Spaghetti strainer to shoot Luke in the hand.

Fett was bested by the weirdo in the Spaghetti strainer!!!!

And you are gonna pit Fett against Snake Eyes???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Fett didn't use the force in Jedi before he got p3ned.

He was easily beaten, and his malfunctioning equipment landed him into the belly of a giant worm.

Some amazing feats there, lemme tell ya.

I never said he ever used the force........and if you wanna go by movies then in the Cartoon snake was a punk who wore a dress......

COBRACOLLECTOR
05-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Snakeeee

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Fett never once blasted Luke in ROTJ.

It took some weirdo in a Spaghetti strainer to shoot Luke in the hand.

Fett was bested by the weirdo in the Spaghetti strainer!!!!

And you are gonna pit Fett against Snake Eyes???

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

....and I never said Fett and luke fought........Fett fought Vader in the comics........I men we never saw fett be what he can be in the movies......read the comics or novels......Fetts more than what you give him credit for.........

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 07:24 PM
I never said he ever used the force........and if you wanna go by movies then in the Cartoon snake was a punk who wore a dress......

Okay, so you clearly favor evil to win over good.

Especially when Spaghetti-Strainer-wearing weirdos can shoot better than your guy.

Duly noted.

Have a nice life.

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Dude, I don't need to read comics to know that Spaghetti man got Luke Skywalker before Fett did. And Luke Skywalker beat Vader in the same film without any additional training.

Fett can't hang with Spaghetti Strainer, let alone control his equipment. Face it.

How's he gonna handle a Ninja?

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Okay, so you clearly favor evil to win over good.

Especially when Spaghetti-Strainer-wearing weirdos can shoot better than your guy.

Duly noted.

Have a nice life.

I love snake but fett could take him......and as a matter of fact Fetts not evil he just gets paid to kill badguys.......he actually has a code of ethics he goes by. Its all about honor to Fett.......he just seemed evil because he was introduced in Empire taking orders from Vader.....

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Ok dude well Snake sure was a pansy in the cartoon but I read the comics and knew other wise..........but if I went by the cartoon only...spirit seemed tougher than snake. I do believe Snake had a dress on in one of the cartoons........seems kinda pansy to me.......I dont think Boba every wore a dress.........nope because he wasnt a pansy........

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Luke took out Vader because of Rage he tapped into the darkside of the force........A true Jedi would never have gotten angry......

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Ok dude well Snake sure was a pansy in the cartoon but I read the comics and knew other wise..........but if I went by the cartoon only...spirit seemed tougher than snake. I do believe Snake had a dress on in one of the cartoons........seems kinda pansy to me.......I dont think Boba every wore a dress.........nope because he wasnt a pansy........

Then we agree to disagree.

Snake Eyes would still wax Fett after a bump to the Jet pack.

The question is whether or not Spaghetti Strainer would sneak up to provide Fett the OBVIOUS assistance he would need to win the fight.

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Well Im sure during the fight if snake saw a Victorias Secret he run in and try on some panties for that dress he has.........

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Vader threatened to go after Leia.

No decent man would allow that to ever happen to his sister.

Dark side of the force or not, Vader had it coming after he made such antagonizing comment.

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:41 PM
All I have to say is Fett never wore a dress.........maybe Snake can get some shoes to go with that dress

Dude I like Snake but if your just going to go by the movies then Ill just go by the Cartoon for Joe and in that Cartoon Snake got 2 mins......his girl stolen by Duke........wore a dress......and wore a dress.........pansy in my book.....but this is just going by the cartoon......

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Next your going to say Slaughter could kill a wookie..........

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Dude, if you are talking cartoons, then how is Boba Fett's cartoon caricature going to defeat Snake Eyes?

Let's discuss Fett on the Droids cartoon show, Episode 4.

Animated Fett couldn't even capture or kill R2D2 and C3PO. How is he going to catch/kill a Ninja???

And don't forget that even Chewbacca noticed the strange smell coming from Boba Fett in the Christmas special. If Fett stinks up the air, then Snake has the advantage of both finding his enemy, and waxing him first through the element of surprise.

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Dude, if you are talking cartoons, then how is Boba Fett's cartoon caricature going to defeat Snake Eyes?

Let's discuss Fett on the Droids cartoon show, Episode 4.

Animated Fett couldn't even capture or kill R2D2 and C3PO. How is he going to catch/kill a Ninja???

And don't forget that even Chewbacca noticed the strange smell coming from Boba Fett in the Christmas special. If Fett stinks up the air, then Snake has the advantage of both finding his enemy, and waxing him first through the element of surprise.

Even Lucas himself has said the Xmas special and Droid cartoon arent Canon........but even if it was Snake still was a chump in the cartoon who WORE A DRESS........kinda fruity to me.......maybe thats why Scarlett went after Duke in the Cartoon.......

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 07:50 PM
as Im sure Fett could smell Snakes purfume he bought with the dress........

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Even Lucas himself has said the Xmas special and Droid cartoon arent Canon........but even if it was Snake still was a chump in the cartoon who WORE A DRESS........kinda fruity to me.......maybe thats why Scarlett went after Duke in the Cartoon.......

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! First you bring Cartoon Snake into the equation, so I counter your remarks with Cartoon Fett and suddenly that cartoon no longer counts????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

PS... Technological advantage from the future doesn't always guarantee victory.

Robocop beats the Terminator
Heck, even Sarah Connor beats the Terminator

Batman beat the Predator
Heck, Danny Glover also beats The Predator

Snake Eyes can beat Fett
Heck, even Spaghetti Strainer shoots better than Fett
Strainer might beat Snake Eyes though!

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 08:01 PM
Dude Danny Glover could take snake from the cartoon.........no Lucas said they werent Canon so that mkes them not real.........but i do read about people here who go by the cartoon.

Im saying read the novels and comics for info on Fett go to Wiki and read some about him......hes not the wussy the Movies made him out to be.......nor is Snake the wussy that the cartoon makes him out to be.........would the Comic Snake wear a dress...Hell NO!!! Your going by movies that didnt even show what Fett could do, but Im going by the comics and cartoon for Snake..........

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Well, even if Fett defeats Snake in the first fight, Snake would kill Fett in the rematch.

Robocop and Batman were both defeated in their first encounters with their enemies in Robocop Vs. Terminator and Batman Vs. Predator.

However, Good always prevailed over evil in those series.

Also, what makes you think that technological superiority can defeat a Ninja when there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise?

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Well, even if Fett defeats Snake in the first fight, Snake would kill Fett in the rematch.

Robocop and Batman were both defeated in their first encounters with their enemies in Robocop Vs. Terminator and Batman Vs. Predator.

However, Good always prevailed over evil in those series.

Also, what makes you think that technological superiority can defeat a Ninja when there is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise?

HUH???? What kind of Evidence shows that Snake Could take Boba?

If your going Bat Man well he can take anybody including Snake a Boba together.........

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 08:07 PM
And Boba is not evil....being a bounty hunter doesnt make you evil.next your going to say Dog is Evil...I think not.........

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Fett is evil.

He became an enemy to the Rebel Alliance (the good guys) the instant he brought Han Solo to the Empire (the bad guys).

I would never compare Fett to Dogg. That would be like comparing apples and oranges.

Dogg hunts down people who commit felonies and other crimes in the United States.

Fett hunts down both good and bad people, so he is clearly not someone worthy of being on the neutral list.

How can you justify the hunting of Han Solo after he helped Luke blow up the Death Star?

The Empire used the Death Star to destroy the planet of Alderan, effectively murdering millions of UNARMED people.

Fett allied himself with Evil people for the sake of money.

So don't come to me about Fett being neutral in any of this.

RolandofGilead
05-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Dude Danny Glover could take snake from the cartoon.........no Lucas said they werent Canon so that mkes them not real.........but i do read about people here who go by the cartoon.

Im saying read the novels and comics for info on Fett go to Wiki and read some about him......hes not the wussy the Movies made him out to be.......nor is Snake the wussy that the cartoon makes him out to be.........would the Comic Snake wear a dress...Hell NO!!! Your going by movies that didnt even show what Fett could do, but Im going by the comics and cartoon for Snake..........

I've always been amused by the fact that so many Boba Fett fans don't actually like the Boba Fett we saw in the movies. It's the Boba Fett re-imagined by novels and comics that's the "real" character. Screw the movies and their hair-brained ideas, the directors, screenwriters, designers, and Lucas himself have no idea what to do with a character THEY CREATED!

USAgent
05-12-2008, 08:20 PM
"PS... Technological advantage from the future doesn't always guarantee victory. "

technically it's (technological advantage from the ""past"" ) ((Long, Long time ago... and all that)) The argument needs to be grounded somewhere, how about their creators vision ... Lucas' Star Wars Boba Fett (the common knowledge version of Boba Fett I.E. what we all saw in the movies) vs. the Larry Hama (I.E. File Card/Comic) version of Snake-Eyes... Being a huge Star Wars fan it's a tough pill to swallow, but SE would take out BF everytime(ok, BF has the 'space-battle' advantage.

Frostbite
05-12-2008, 08:24 PM
And Boba is not evil....being a bounty hunter doesnt make you evil.next your going to say Dog is Evil...I think not.........

Space,

It was a good conversation, and you held your own.

I hope that we can continue to discuss things in a civil manner like this in the future.

I have to get going now, so I hope that you have a good evening.

lerath666
05-12-2008, 08:28 PM
anyone else feel the need to take a "rape-shower" after reading this? lol

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Lol to tell the truth I am a Snake fan........I have a tattoo of him on my left arm......and Fett on my right........

Mech-Viper
05-12-2008, 09:41 PM
lol

Snake eyes would smack the crap out of both of them
and the new DNA for the clone troopers would be from Snake-Eyes

As bad as the Fetts are supposed to be old Snake-Eyes is just the BAD

Snake-Eyes uses his skills and training and the Fetts their battlesuits, but knowing the Fetts they both would end up upsetting Snake-Eyes by Kidnapping Scarlett and then both of their head would be in their helmets.

with a Lightsaber Snake-eyes could goto toe to toe with most of the Jedi Masters

I can see even the most battle hardened Clone Trooper or Storm Trooper not really wanting to mess with Snake-Eyes

Cannon Fodder
05-12-2008, 09:45 PM
I think Snake Eyes and Boba Fett need to hop on in Optimus Prime and ride off to kick ass character-ville together.

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Snake couldnt take on padawan let alone a true Jedi Master..

Greyryder
05-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Why can't he mix them up? What's wrong with imagination?

I still want to get an Indiana Jones figure to put next to Boba Fett.

the_loud_master
05-12-2008, 10:00 PM
WHY DO YOU MAKE ME THINK DAMN YOU!?

LOL. Idk who would win.

Mech-Viper
05-12-2008, 10:03 PM

lol most of the jedi were taken down by laser rifle fire , i bet Snake-Eyes would make easy work of most of the Jedi with his little old Uzi

Echo7Solo
05-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Ok I'd have to say Boba would not only kill Snake Eyes but would make short work of him. Lets face it SE can only do so much. The bullets will bounce right off of BF. I don't think he could get close enough to use his sword he would have to fight through fire to use it and I don't think he can jump as high as the jet pack could take him.

Now Harrison Ford, anybody he has ever played trumps everybody on pure dumb luck which is the most powerful force in the universe!

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 10:22 PM
lol most of the jedi were taken down by laser rifle fire , i bet Snake-Eyes would make easy work of most of the Jedi with his little old Uzi

Being ganged up on and shot in the back doesnt count........Im sure youd go down too.......and I think once Yoda throws his saber into Snake we might hear a faint......."Crap...he got me".

Blasters how uncivilized.........

spacemonkeymafia
05-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Besides I do recall in the cartoon how no one could aim......

Echo7Solo
05-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Besides I do recall in the cartoon how no one could aim......

oops... you know that's true. I want to know how somebody can shoot a gun out of somebody's hand without a problem and can't get a head shot to save their life

NAVY S.E.A.L
05-13-2008, 12:01 AM
because the joe weapons get in with the star wars weapons and when he asks where storm shadow is i dont want to have to look through all the joe vehicles only to find him in the damn millinium falcon an hour later.

NAVY S.E.A.L
05-13-2008, 12:05 AM
ok my son (who is 4 God bless him) said that boba and snake eyes became friends and went after darth sidious but cobra comander stowed away on slave one so now its boba ,snake eyes vs darth sidious with cobra commander. i will let you know what happens as it was his bed time. sorry gents lol

LaDracul
05-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Buuuutttt....

Snake Eyes is Darth Maul....

I think a bad-tempered alien Sith Lord with ninja skills would win over a cloned bounty hunter. That screams like a girl.

Echo7Solo
05-13-2008, 12:14 AM
ok my son (who is 4 God bless him) said that boba and snake eyes became friends and went after darth sidious but cobra comander stowed away on slave one so now its boba ,snake eyes vs darth sidious with cobra commander. i will let you know what happens as it was his bed time. sorry gents lol

my little girl is almost 4. She just has destro ride her my little pony and have a tea party with snow white

Echo7Solo
05-13-2008, 12:14 AM

my little girl is almost 4. She just has destro ride her my little pony and have a tea party with snow white

Frostbite
05-13-2008, 12:22 AM

Dude, give it a rest!

If Batman can defeat a sophisticated, technological warrior like The Predator, then surely Snake Eyes has a good shot at beating Boba Fett!!!!

I am outta here, but have a great evening.

http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/med/b/bvp1.jpg

:)

Dropshot
05-13-2008, 12:23 AM
Buuuutttt....

Snake Eyes is Darth Maul....

I think a bad-tempered alien Sith Lord with ninja skills would win over a cloned bounty hunter. That screams like a girl.

True!

Mech-Viper
05-13-2008, 01:10 AM
Ok I'd have to say Boba would not only kill Snake Eyes but would make short work of him. Lets face it SE can only do so much. The bullets will bounce right off of BF. I don't think he could get close enough to use his sword he would have to fight through fire to use it and I don't think he can jump as high as the jet pack could take him.

Now Harrison Ford, anybody he has ever played trumps everybody on pure dumb luck which is the most powerful force in the universe!
lol this is a great laugh, se using just a sword lol

Echo7Solo
05-13-2008, 01:13 AM
Dude, give it a rest!

If Batman can defeat a sophisticated, technological warrior like The Predator, then surely Snake Eyes has a good shot at beating Boba Fett!!!!

I am outta here, but have a great evening.

http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/med/b/bvp1.jpg

:)

ok I know this is a joe board and all and SE is the man and all but lets face it...... he is no Batman.

Mech-Viper
05-13-2008, 01:32 AM
ok I know this is a joe board and all and SE is the man and all but lets face it...... he is no Batman.

Nope he is Snake-Eyes and he has a collection of WW I trench Knives

VIPER 48
05-13-2008, 01:35 AM
I am going to have to go with Snake Eyes. But it would be a good fight...

the_loud_master
05-13-2008, 01:36 AM
Quiet all of you!

Obviously Indiana Jones would win.

spacemonkeymafia
05-13-2008, 04:30 AM
because the joe weapons get in with the star wars weapons and when he asks where storm shadow is i dont want to have to look through all the joe vehicles only to find him in the damn millinium falcon an hour later.

Storms macking on Liea..........

spacemonkeymafia
05-13-2008, 04:34 AM
Im going to say Arnold from Different Strokes.......gets pulled there through a wormhole and learns the ways of the force.........then finds out snake killed Mr Drummond and takes him out.......therefore Arnold is the Winner..........proven a Jedi would win.......

Code Name: Snake-Eyes
08-10-2008, 11:39 AM
I cannot choose. I love both the characters, as you will tell by the following pictures........

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/DZ0542/Snake-Eyes/DSC00981.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/DZ0542/Boba/IMG_2074.jpg

Dr. Phd.
08-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Boba Fett has the advantage at long range with his disintegration rifle, jetpack rocket launcher, wrist mounted flame thrower, and grappling hook. His armor is so tough that not even the Sarlac could eat through it so I highly doubt any NATO small arms would do anything but scratch the paint.

ThinkTank
08-10-2008, 11:59 AM
You would have to have two fights...augmented and unaugmented. In battle armor, it's no contest. Boba wins in second. Hand to hand with no special equipment, good fight. Who knows what kind of Mandalorian techniques could be used against ninja fighting?

Code Name: Snake-Eyes
08-10-2008, 12:14 PM
You would have to have two fights...augmented and unaugmented. In battle armor, it's no contest. Boba wins in second. Hand to hand with no special equipment, good fight. Who knows what kind of Mandalorian techniques could be used against ninja fighting?

Agreed. Boba was trained to be a bounty hunter since birth. Snake-Eyes became the ninja commando we know and love while in his 20s.

I think a better matchup would be Snake-Eyes vs. Batman. Neither one gets to use any weapons or ninja gadgets. Strictly hand-to-hand. Both have had ninja training, as well as other forms of martial arts styles besides ninjitsu. It would probably end up as a draw.

GI FLINT
08-10-2008, 12:31 PM
love SE but i think Boba takes this one.

now gimmie Boba Fett vs Kir Kanos.

Tomahawk
08-10-2008, 12:50 PM
they both win.....its a draw

TheLongestDay
08-10-2008, 01:03 PM
SNAKE EYES FTW....now if it was Snake eyes vs Batman wed have a good fight on our hands.....

sgt.bludhound
08-10-2008, 01:05 PM
SNAKE EYES FTW....now if it was Snake eyes vs Batman wed have a good fight on our hands.....

Sorry people i know this is a GI Joe forum but Batman would defintitly win! simply because of his resources(gadgets) and skills.
he coulda taken out Superman if he wanted to!

TheLongestDay
08-10-2008, 01:11 PM
Too damn right he could!

CURRAHEE CHRIS
08-10-2008, 03:23 PM

Rock On Brother!!! That's a SW Flick I'd go see!! :)

No competition, Snakes hands down

MLos1
08-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Snake-Eyes by a hair....And if you've read the incarnations of Boba Fett in the comics, you'd see why.

Boba Fett, to me, really got his due in the comics as a badass. he's basically just an extra in the movies. And for some freaky reason we dug him.

But comics version Boba Fett would be a formidable adversary for Snake-Eyes and I see Snake-Eyes just inching over the finishline.

But in my mind, I can see Boba Fett coming back for more, and winning after learning and experiencing the fight. Fett would def seek revenge, and then he'd win one.

TheLongestDay
08-10-2008, 03:46 PM
well he DID escape the saarlac pit....HE DID!!!

Headman
08-10-2008, 03:50 PM
I'd like to see Darkwing Duck pwn Snake Eyes.

Greyryder
08-10-2008, 07:25 PM
I just have to go with Boba Fett. Every new peice of fiction sucks more and more of the commando out of Snake Eyes leaving as yet another ninja. Galactic mercenary wins this one.

Snake Eyes < Boba Fett < Beachhead