PDA

View Full Version : RIP Renegades artist Clement Sauve

General Hawk
01-27-2011, 10:17 AM
I was stunned to see this on Ron Marz's twitter feed (http://twitter.com/#!/ronmarz), but apparently the G.I. Joe: Renegades character artist Clement Sauve lost his battle with cancer last night at the age of 33.

I've been looking for further verification of this, but besides some other various tweets, I haven't found anything official.

This really bums me out. :(

He had posted on HissTank a number of times as "Clem" and seemed eager to debate his work with the fandom.

Rest in Peace, Clem, and thanks for having an impact on our favorite hobby.

Troynos
01-27-2011, 10:19 AM
Wow, that's shocking.

I'm amazed he was able to produce work like he had been well battling cancer.

R.I.P. Clem.

Gyre-Viper
01-27-2011, 10:21 AM
thank you Clem.
RIP

BigErn
01-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Damn I had no idea he was sick, that's horrible.

Rest in Peace, Clem.

JohnnyAngel77
01-27-2011, 10:27 AM
Wow, this is crazy news. The age of 33? My condolences to his family and friends. Thank you for helping make Renegades awesome man. R.I.P.

Unclassified
01-27-2011, 10:34 AM
kennys gonna be upset..

rip dude, horrible age to pass at.

Black Llama
01-27-2011, 10:47 AM
He did some amazing work, and will be missed. My thoughts to his friends and family.

http://www.clementsauve.com/images/cover/Baroness22col-b.jpg

The Commander
01-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Rip

Mermaniel
01-27-2011, 10:49 AM
RIP...Jesus, when I hear of people passing or cancer at this young age, it scares the hell out of me...Again, RIP and thanks for you work.

Barefoot Jedi
01-27-2011, 10:52 AM
This saddens me if it's true.

I've relished Renegades immensely...

: (

sharky
01-27-2011, 10:54 AM
This is sad news indeed. A blow to the GI Joe community to say the least.

GrimReaper957
01-27-2011, 10:57 AM
Rest in Peace
He and his artwork will be missed

kennywr22
01-27-2011, 10:57 AM
I'm in a state of complete disbelief. I was looking forward to meeting the genius behind these wonderful designs, and now that will never happen. I had emailed Clem back and forth several times over the last 4 to 5 months to just to express my opinion on his work. I had also requested a commission from him too. He was always very cool and polite. I will never forget my last e mail from him was on Christmas Eve. He told me he's glad the show seems to be a hit and he told me he was going through some personal health issues and when he's better I'd be the first Guy to get a commission done. I never would have guessed he was battling cancer.Thanks for the amazing art Clem! Renegades is a testament to your artistic vision. You will be missed. This is a very sad day.

TheRealDubya
01-27-2011, 10:58 AM
That's terrible. Just terrible.

Unclassified
01-27-2011, 10:59 AM
told ya he's gonna be upset..

Barefoot Jedi
01-27-2011, 11:03 AM
RIP...Jesus, when I hear of people passing or cancer at this young age, it scares the hell out of me...Again, RIP and thanks for you work.

I'll be philosophical.

It's almost always the good and the touched-with-destiny who die at young ages.

I choose to believe the Creator moves them to other planes of reality because their goodness is more needed elsewhere while their lives and deaths from this one are meant to be catalysts, inspiration for the rest of us to overcome our lethargy and selfishness and do more with the lives we have to better ourselves and help others.

Barefoot Jedi
01-27-2011, 11:05 AM
I'm in a state of complete disbelief. I was looking forward to meeting the genius behind these wonderful designs, and now that will never happen. I had emailed Clem back and forth several times over the last 4 to 5 months to just to express my opinion on his work. I had also requested a commission from him too. He was always very cool and polite. I will never forget my last e mail from him was on Christmas Eve. He told me he's glad the show seems to be a hit and he told me he was going through some personal health issues and when he's better I'd be the first Guy to get a commission done. Thanks for the amazing art Clem! Renegades is a testament to your artistic vision. You will be missed. This is a very sad day.

I admit my first thought on reading this thread was how you were going to take the news.

Jettfire
01-27-2011, 11:07 AM
Stunned speechless.

Troynos
01-27-2011, 11:11 AM
I admit my first thought on reading this thread was how you were going to take the news.

Same here, after thoughts of condolences of course.

Bombardier
01-27-2011, 11:13 AM
that's horrible.

and he's the same age as a lot of us here. That's a little unsettling.

wyldeweazy
01-27-2011, 11:13 AM
This is sad and terrible news, best of thoughts to his family.

Cobra80
01-27-2011, 11:39 AM
Rest In Peace Clement Sauve :(
Thanks for sharing your passion of G.I. Joe with us.

ero
01-27-2011, 11:56 AM
So young, so sad.

RIP. Thanks for your contributions to the world of Joe.

Zefram
01-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Holy shit! Guy actually posted here and everything! :(

5h4rK
01-27-2011, 12:04 PM
Man, I didn't know he was a french guy from Montreal??..sad news..
Reste en paix mon ami!

Shipwreck
01-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Rest in Peace Clem. greatly enjoyed the artwork and storytelling of Renegades. I do not think the show or outcome will be the same witout you. Nore will the joe community. May the lord help your family through this most darkest hour.
You and your achievements shall live on through the rebirth of the joe toon and art, but you shall never be forgotten.
One for you Clem.... YO JOE!

Wry1
01-27-2011, 12:12 PM
Wow...I don't even know what to say...

Mermaniel
01-27-2011, 12:31 PM
I'll be philosophical.

It's almost always the good and the touched-with-destiny who die at young ages.

I choose to believe the Creator moves them to other planes of reality because their goodness is more needed elsewhere while their lives and deaths from this one are meant to be catalysts, inspiration for the rest of us to overcome our lethargy and selfishness and do more with the lives we have to better ourselves and help others.

Thats a nice way of seeing it.

Mermaniel
01-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Man, I didn't know he was a french guy from Montreal??..sad news..
Reste en paix mon ami!

Dang, same here! Triste.

G.I. Jennster
01-27-2011, 12:33 PM
wow, that's sad. saying prayers for his family.

Adamantite
01-27-2011, 12:36 PM
I am shocked. But seeing how how you produced work as good as Renegades while battling cancer at the same time is a testament to your greatness. I'm glad I got to tell you once how much I appreciate your work.

Rest in peace, Clement.

Stygian
01-27-2011, 12:36 PM
I haven't been able to fully confirm this yet since I don't have access to Facebook right now, but a good friend just informed me that Renegades designer and buddy of mine, Clemente Sauve, has recently passed away. So very incredibly sad, as he was young and his career was just getting going. I know he had been fighting cancer and had recently received news that his melanoma was back and spreading, but I didn't realize he'd be gone in less than a month.

If any Tanker members can access FB to confirm, I believe Yanick Paquette would be the person who announced this. If not, I guess I will have to wait until after work to provide more details. I just wanted the greater Hiss Tank community to be informed.

miragearmor
01-27-2011, 12:39 PM
You missed this thread:
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-renegades-animation-discussion/95251-rip-renegades-artist-clement-sauve.html

carion
01-27-2011, 12:40 PM
R.i.p.

Tankster
01-27-2011, 12:42 PM
Thanks Clem and we will always have a bit of you in our thoughts due to your art RIP

donmagic
01-27-2011, 12:46 PM
RIP.

I remember being skeptical about the art style but it worked and the show is great.

KrymsynGardImmoral
Very rough, so young, RIP.

Stygian
You missed this thread:
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-renegades-animation-discussion/95251-rip-renegades-artist-clement-sauve.html

My apologies for the double-thread. I just wanted to make sure the community knew about it. Sounds like I missed the wrong parent thread. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Stygian
01-27-2011, 12:53 PM
A fellow Tanker pointed me to this thread and thanks to that person.

I am incredibly saddened by this news as I considered Clem a good friend. Granted, most of the time we only caught up at comic conventions and the occasional email, but he was always a gentile and kind fellow. Also, he was one of the most talented artists I've ever had the pleasure of calling friend.

I recall having first met Clem about 5-6 years ago in artist's alley at SDCC. He was sitting next to his good friend Yanick Paquette and initially I mistook his work for Yanick's. After rubbing my eyes a few times in disbelief and shaking the hand of the *true* creator of the work in front of me, he and I became fast friends. Over the years I've been the eager recipient of a few commissions, a smattering of sequential pages, and even a few of his excellent design pieces.

I've decided to include a link to my CAF gallery, so that others can share in the joy of his incredible work. In other words, let's remember the man for his creations and not lament the loss as much as we otherwise might. Knowing Clem I'm sure he'd appreciate that more:
Clement Sauve - Comic Art Gallery Room of Neil Hill (http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=29298)

Black Swan
01-27-2011, 12:54 PM
This news is shocking to hear. So young too ... dead at 33??? RIP Clem. Renegades won't be same without you.

Master Thespian
01-27-2011, 12:57 PM
That's really sad. RIP to a guy who had a really nice style and seemed to be a nice guy to boot.

Jettfire
01-27-2011, 01:45 PM
RIP: Clement Sauvé*|*The Beat (http://www.comicsbeat.com/2011/01/27/rip-clement-sauve/)

Stygian
01-27-2011, 01:55 PM
RIP: Clement Sauvé*|*The Beat (http://www.comicsbeat.com/2011/01/27/rip-clement-sauve/)

Thanks for posting this article. Frightfully little news exists online at this point, but his passing was so sudden. I knew he was fighting cancer, but even I didn't suspect he'd be taken so damn quick.

MFJayman
01-27-2011, 01:56 PM
First of all, I wanted to acknowledge Kennywr22, Barefoot Jedi, and Stygian for their excellent posts, regarding this terrible news.

I had really been hoping to have the opportunity to somehow let Clement know how much I appreciated his contribution to the new incarnation of G.I. Joe. I had really been looking forward to seeing more of his posts on these forums, and being able to respond.

This really f@&%ing sucks.
RIP Clem.

ultramax
01-27-2011, 01:57 PM
RIP Clement, u were an awesome artist and your contribution to the joe verse will never be forgotten

RichardRider
01-27-2011, 02:05 PM
R.i.p

KrymsynGardImmoral
01-27-2011, 02:36 PM
No need to apologize. I am sorry for your loss, and the loss to the community. His work was enjoyed by many. We thank you for your wish to inform us.

HGilroy
01-27-2011, 02:42 PM
RIP Clem -- Great guy, brilliant artist.

Jettfire
01-27-2011, 02:52 PM
More sites continue to report this on their front pages:

R.I.P. Clement Sauvé - Comic Book Resources (http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=30549)

Zartanman
01-27-2011, 03:07 PM
That is very sad news indeed. At least his artwork will live on and bring joy to many.

kennywr22
01-27-2011, 03:18 PM
It blows my mind that he took the time to write me, just a fan, a month ago in the midst of all he was going through. Stand up Guy and amazingly talented. Taken way too soon.

figureware
01-27-2011, 03:21 PM
Very sad.

bandonov
01-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Rip

Trooper13
01-27-2011, 03:54 PM
How horribly sad. Godspeed, Clement. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. You'll be missed.

GI Guppy the third
01-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Man. that is tragic. I remember him from back in the day on the WSU boards. The guy was talented as hell.

JohnnyAngel77
01-27-2011, 06:32 PM
It blows my mind that he took the time to write me, just a fan, a month ago in the midst of all he was going through. Stand up Guy and amazingly talented. Taken way too soon.
To me, that speaks volume about somebody's character.

Sad story indeed.

spike78a
01-27-2011, 06:48 PM
shouldn't this be on the front page?

kennywr22
01-27-2011, 06:51 PM
I wasn't gonna say anything but I would hope the hisstank would have posted something front page by now out of respect.

shlappyguy
01-27-2011, 06:57 PM
Very sad news. I really enjoy his designs on Renegades. And seriously... we should front page this.

Monkeywrench
01-27-2011, 07:01 PM
He was too young.

R.I.P.

topnotch97
01-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Rest In Peace, Clem.

if it weren't for you, there wouldn't be Renegades.

i was one of those who were eager to watch this show, rather than TF Prime when it came out late last year. i wished he lived long enough to see how successful the whole run of the show.

JohnnyAngel77
01-27-2011, 07:14 PM
shouldn't this be on the front page?
I wasn't gonna say anything but I would hope the hisstank would have posted something front page by now out of respect.
And seriously... we should front page this.
Agreed.

braxthunder
01-27-2011, 07:44 PM
Rip Clemente! Man I truly enjoy his artwork and am a big fan of Renegades. I hope they continue the artwork is his style in future seasons.My prayers go out to his family and friends.

It's so nice to see Tankers put aside their differences regarding Renegades and pay their respects!

TEMPLAR BAGGINS
01-27-2011, 07:45 PM
RIP dude

... mods, seriously? This needs to be front paged already. 6 pages in to it now...

kennywr22
01-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Not to mention the other gi joe sites have had front page respects up for most of the day.

RIP CLEM

Steel Brigade
01-27-2011, 07:55 PM
This news is shocking. Clem was a very talented guy. His work will will live on in GI Joe infamy & more, & he will be greatly missed.

SNAKE EYES
01-27-2011, 07:58 PM
33 wow that is just to damn young... this is very sad news.

My condolences to his friends and family.

kennywr22
01-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Wow. Another front paged story and still nothing about the loss of the current gi joe cartoon lead designer passing away. Amazing.

RIP CLEM

Storm
01-27-2011, 08:18 PM
33 thats way too young to die :( RIP and thank you for all what you did for G.I.Joe

Headman
01-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Wow. Another front paged story and still nothing about the loss of the current gi joe cartoon lead designer passing away. Amazing.

I'm sure there will be something. I'm guessing Mods weigh these topics heavily and probably consult eachother or higher ups about it. With that said, it is front page worthy and very sad news. R.I.P. Clem.

Black Rose
01-27-2011, 08:24 PM

I agree this should be front page. Terrible news...my prayers are with his family.

MFJayman
01-27-2011, 08:37 PM
I’ve been looking at a lot of Clem’s work on the internet today, and man—whatever anyone thinks, positively or negatively about the Renegades designs—the guy had undeniable talent. He did some amazing military designs, the gear and armor is so life-like and detailed, with almost tangible weight and mass to it. And it is all infused with his very identifiable, unique style.

I wonder, how extensive would his design work on Renegades have been? I mean, if Beachead was intended to show up in Season 2, would he already have designed Beachead? Or characters that show up in season 3 or 4?

WVMojo
01-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Rest in Peace Clem...you were an amazing artist

RenHoek
01-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Wow.... That's really sad. I had no idea he had cancer....
RIP

Cobra Terrorist
01-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Man, that's really a bummer. Such a talented guy, and from what I'm reading, a very cool one too.

RIP

edhellman
01-27-2011, 09:18 PM
this is awful. i admire his work a lot. RIP Clem.

jeff117
01-27-2011, 09:28 PM
you and your work will be missed Clement, rest in peace brother.

Sergeant Major
01-27-2011, 09:38 PM
RIP, Clem..my thoughts and prayers go out to your family. We won't get to chat, but your work will live on with the community for generations to come.

miragearmor
01-27-2011, 09:40 PM
I hope General Hawk doesn't mind if I posted this from his page.

From generalsjoes.com

Henry Gilroy: Resolute was its own incarnation of GI JOE and was created specifically for that story — a love letter to the fans as producer Sam Reigster says. Likewise, Renegades is another incarnation of Joe and its design style has nothing to do with the cost of producing the show. In fact, our lead designer, Clement Sauve, is lauded for his European graphic novel look and his design style is admired by the best animation artists in the business. In fact, my room mate is Resolute character and vehicle designer Dave Johnson (who also worked on Ben 10 and JLU) and he actually dropped out of the Renegades designer try-out competition telling me, “I want to see Clem’s designs animated!” Other top flight designers I know, Eric Radomski (BTAS \ Spawn) and Kilian Plunkett (Clone Wars) have also expressed their excitement to me about Clem’s designs for Joe. However, I do realize that Clem’s look is new and perhaps more sophisticated than some Joe fans are accustomed to, so I recommend you check out some more of this stuff… clementsauve's deviantART gallery (http://clementsauve.deviantart.com/gallery/)

I don't know the whole reason, but I'm glad that Clem got his shot to have his designs animated before he passed away. What's best is that his designs are what he's left behind for the next generations of Joe fans to enjoy. :)

R.I.P. Monsieur Sauve.

T J Bang
01-27-2011, 09:44 PM
RIP. GI Joe lives on thanks to the dedicated work of Clem and he will be fondly remembered. YO JOE!

American Joe
01-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Wow. So young. So sad. Condolences to his family and friends.

I appreciate all the effort he put into this round of G.I. Joe, as it is his work that is currently fueling modern G.I. Joe. Thank you Clement Sauve. Rest in peace.

KingBiohazerd
01-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Very sad news R.I.P

Scroll142
01-27-2011, 09:51 PM
thank you for making my life better.

rest in peace brother.

kennywr22
01-27-2011, 09:53 PM
Well mfjayman. This was part an the email clem sent me dated december 24th which kinda talks about the designing going on. Sounds like he wasnt even finished with season 1.

"Hey Kenny, sorry for taking so long to get back to you, to answer your question I'm not completely done with season one, but almost. Actually everybody's schedule on the show offset from 1 to a couple of weeks, meaning that everybody in the art and writing team works on a episode but not at the same time and for the same length of time. So, while I'll be done with episode 26 in a few weeks, it'll still be in the works for retakes and revisions for the next several months."

RIP CLEM

manicmotive
01-27-2011, 10:21 PM
R.I.P. and thank you for your contribution to continuing a legacy.

MFJayman
01-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Well mfjayman. This was part an the email clem sent me dated december 24th which kinda talks about the designing going on. Sounds like he wasnt even finished with season 1.

"Hey Kenny, sorry for taking so long to get back to you, to answer your question I'm not completely done with season one, but almost. Actually everybody's schedule on the show offset from 1 to a couple of weeks, meaning that everybody in the art and writing team works on a episode but not at the same time and for the same length of time. So, while I'll be done with episode 26 in a few weeks, it'll still be in the works for retakes and revisions for the next several months."

RIP CLEM

Wow, the guy was really working right up to the end. Sad to see him discussing the "next several months" of work to be done. And I wonder if he ever finished episode 26 as he intended. Man...

Thanks for sharing this e-mail with us, Kenny.

williamzombie
01-27-2011, 10:34 PM
RIP Clem, I loved your work, great designs.

dansjoes.com
01-27-2011, 11:09 PM
Rip clem

Tanksmasher
01-27-2011, 11:18 PM
Sorry to hear this. That's far too young.

Cobraoner
01-27-2011, 11:25 PM
R>I>P> man god be with your family

G.I. JOSEPH
01-27-2011, 11:31 PM
Rest In Peace

nighthawk
01-27-2011, 11:33 PM
So sorry to hear this. RIP and thanks for all you've done.

Snake Shadow09
01-27-2011, 11:46 PM
Rest In Peace.

Night Viper 143
01-27-2011, 11:52 PM
He did something unimaginable... He made a whole bunch of us happy with a GI Joe cartoon again.

What an amazing person, what a tragic loss.

RIP Clem.

SH0CKWAVE
01-28-2011, 12:02 AM
unbelievable. what a tremendous tragedy.

wow...

i remember Clem peeking in on the Renegades thread during its inception... chiming in with his insider scoop... making the rest of us feel like redhead step children... schooling us with his knowledge.

there's work for him upstairs... he can now etch his brilliance with the stars... free from pain, suffering, and all things material.

let your freak flag fly high, dear Clem... may your soul rest in eternal peace and may your memory live on forever.

crisen
01-28-2011, 12:28 AM
Great work man, thank you.
You will be missed.

Shipwreck
01-28-2011, 12:29 AM
I’ve been looking at a lot of Clem’s work on the internet today, and man—whatever anyone thinks, positively or negatively about the Renegades designs—the guy had undeniable talent. He did some amazing military designs, the gear and armor is so life-like and detailed, with almost tangible weight and mass to it. And it is all infused with his very identifiable, unique style.

I wonder, how extensive would his design work on Renegades have been? I mean, if Beachead was intended to show up in Season 2, would he already have designed Beachead? Or characters that show up in season 3 or 4?

Could not agree more with you. But... I hope whoever takes over for Clem.. they keep his spirit alive with the style he had conformed to. Renegades and G.I.Joe will never be the same without him. He was a fan doing a fan's dream for fans like himself... to give a new begining to something we all have a passion for. If we could only have that much talent to do something so special as what he did in his short time . An adventureer of a different nature . time will tell.

juan561127
01-28-2011, 01:45 AM
Truly saddening... Our hearts and prayers go to the family and friends...RIP Clem

Tom-1
01-28-2011, 02:08 AM
He was a superbly talented artist that made me excited to watch GI Joe cartoons again. It's a terrible shame that the series will not see his continued influence, but hopefully his style and concepts survive well into future seasons should they come.

Tom

Scarlett-Jinx
01-28-2011, 04:02 AM
So young, so sad.

RIP. Thanks for your contributions to the world of Joe.

This ^^^

I was never one to appreciate renegades, I don't prefer the style.. but if I ever do get a chance to watch it.. I will do so with patience and remembrance.

It's very sad to see someone at such a young age succumb to cancer :(

I am 32...... and I am dealing with cancer of my own

Life is fragile, at the end of the day all we really have is the community and friends/family.

God Bless

neapolitan joe
01-28-2011, 05:26 AM
R.i.p.

Christoph
01-28-2011, 05:32 AM
R.I.P. brother Joe.

Sigma6_fan85
01-28-2011, 05:33 AM
RIP Mr. Sauve, *is sad foxy now*

dx/dyviper
01-28-2011, 08:16 AM
Rest in peace, the rest can't really be put into words.

vince_chua
01-28-2011, 09:08 AM
What a Shock! RIP. Love the sketches that he did.

Letal
01-28-2011, 09:30 AM
I enjoy Renegades. A lot...
My condolences and prayers to the family. My prayers to his soul.

And Now Clement is running the show in heaven... Lucky God!

Drawn on forever!

Letal
01-28-2011, 09:37 AM
Oh ... and ... Thank you so Much for a fully inspired and dedicated work. To think that Sauve was working under the punishment of cancer is truly heartbreaking.
Opinions on the cartoon apart, I think that is clearly a passionate work from all involved ... and that is what it counts.

Solrac333
01-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Man! That is shocking! R.I.P.

Caravankidd
01-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Really sad news to hear of such a talented person passing at such a young age.

To redesign GI Joe into something that actually works is no small task so while we may no longer have the artist at least his work will stand as a memorial to his skills.

Mainframe
01-28-2011, 01:05 PM
My condolences, that's too bad. There's alot of young dudes out there with terrible life threatening diseases out there, it frightens the hell out of me. Sad to see them go.

Mr.Kane
01-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Man hate to read this. R.I.P. guy.

A.V.A.C.
01-28-2011, 06:51 PM
33, damn, rest in peace clem!

PokusR6
01-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Oh man! This is horrible news indeed! Rest in pease Clément.

J'offre toutes mes condoléances à sa famille et ses proches.

IceWolf
01-28-2011, 10:12 PM
RIP friend. Loved your designs.

sbartek1974
01-28-2011, 10:30 PM
With Clem being part of the GI Joe World, it feels as though I lost a brother. Rest In Peace bro. Going to treasure your work forever.

snakeeyes1181
01-28-2011, 11:09 PM
God Bless, R.I.P.

Saboteur
01-28-2011, 11:19 PM
Sorry to hear this. Glad he got to see much of his work come to fruition.

dragon
01-29-2011, 09:53 AM
wow that sucks im 30 sorry for his loss series looks great

nyb3017
01-29-2011, 10:30 AM
Rest in Peace, Clem.

WeaponXIII
01-30-2011, 02:17 PM
Vaya con Dios, mi amigo

King Kahn
01-30-2011, 02:50 PM
wow... sad news. I hate to hear someone pass so young and someone that brought something so great to the joe universe will be greatly missed.

boff123
01-30-2011, 07:53 PM
sad he was damn young. i work in pathology. usually young people that get cancer most of the time get the cancer that is malignant and is usually more aggressive.

rip brother, i am digging your designs.

MeLikeJinx
01-30-2011, 07:57 PM
Thanks for everything you did for G.I. Joe. Itterashai.

spacemonkey
02-01-2011, 12:08 AM
I'm just .... floored. Stuned! This really sucks. A very talented man who left way too soon.

dj7000
02-01-2011, 09:49 AM
RIP and thanks for Renegades

spacemonkey
01-15-2012, 10:55 PM
Remembering Clem today. He passed a year ago this month. It's like never hearing your favorite band again! Just sucks man.

spacemonkey
01-15-2012, 10:59 PM
If you havn't seen any of his stuff besides renegades, your in for a treat. He also did the bosses for Amy Of Two 40th Day.

JR0d28
01-16-2012, 09:14 AM
33 my god thats my age! Now that makes me think....again condolences to family.