PDA

View Full Version : Great article on renegades with good information

kennywr22
01-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Over on Justin's site and terrordrome there is a great article about renegades that was written last year before the show came out of course. Anyways it has lots of really interesting info and its worth checking out. It mentions episodes with shipwreck, airtight, and even one question was asked if we would see serpentor and the answer was yes but not as we would expect?? Interesting. Also they mention the season finale two parter re introducing popular Joe technology. Cool stuff. Check it out and discuss. Hope justin doesn't mind me posting a link.

Exclusive Interview with the writing team of G.I. Joe: Renegades | Generals Joes - A blog about the importance (or unimportance) of little plastic men (http://generalsjoes.com/2011/01/21/exclusive-interview-with-the-writing-team-of-g-i-joe-renegades/#more-10242)

carion
01-23-2011, 08:14 AM
They also mentioed snowjob apearing in the show

kennywr22
01-23-2011, 08:16 AM
That's the other one.lol. airtight was quite a surprise I thought. The whole serpentor thing has me intrigued for sure.

General Hawk
01-23-2011, 08:32 AM
No, Kenny, I don't mind you linking at all. I just hadn't had time to do it myself yet!

kennywr22
01-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Cool. Great stuff man. Definitely sounds the second half of the season is gonna be great. I'm dying to see this evolution of zartan.

The UK GIJoe
01-23-2011, 08:49 AM
I like the idea of old & new characters in the Series- just as long as in the future we see them in the toy line not just put in to fill a gap- characters like Mariner & Heart Wrencher spring to mind.
Overall I like the series & I've been a Joe fans for a lot of years.

MFJayman
01-23-2011, 10:44 AM
Some great little tidbits of info in there. Delighted to see confirmation of Shipwreck, I hope they retain his classic ARAH personality (though I HOPE they've upgraded his look).

I was most surprised to see Airtight mentioned. Hmm, okay. I'm not delighted, but definitely intrigued.

Awesome to see confirmation of a finale 2-parter. What could that technology be that they mention? Maybe just some classic vehicles we'd recognize, or something more "out there"? I'm a little nervous, a little scared, but very intrigued by this.

kennywr22
01-23-2011, 11:21 AM
I'm still wondering if we'll see the pit at the end. That is pretty much the ultimate Joe technology. Guess we shall see. I'm most curious on how they handle the serpentor thing. Very early to see him, so I'm guessing its some kind of prelude to him.

toy-nutz
01-23-2011, 11:24 AM
Hmmm, Mass device? That would give Hasbro a reason to re-release it as small vehicle with figure and maybe a DVD with a few episodes. It would sell. Would not mind if it was the B.E.T.

Michael
Bulletman Big B

MFJayman
01-23-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm still wondering if we'll see the pit at the end. That is pretty much the ultimate Joe technology. Guess we shall see. I'm most curious on how they handle the serpentor thing. Very early to see him, so I'm guessing its some kind of prelude to him.

I can't help but be nervous about both these things, "Joe technology" and Serpentor. But its an optimistic nervousness, I think.

Hmmm, Mass device? That would give Hasbro a reason to re-release it as small vehicle with figure and maybe a DVD with a few episodes. It would sell. Would not mind if it was the B.E.T.
Michael
Bulletman Big B

Hmm, I just hope the tech they introduce isn't too bizarre or gimmicky. I mean, I know Cobra is into some crazy weird stuff at times, but...wasn't the MASS device the thing that teleported stuff around?

I know I know, we already have the Bio-Vipers, but...whatever.

Monkeywrench
01-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Great stuff. I forgot that I even submitted that question LOL.

RenHoek
01-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Sweet!