PDA

View Full Version : What was the q and a question that was sent in?

kennywr22
01-21-2011, 05:57 PM
What's the secrecy? Can we know the question you choose?

RolandofGilead
01-21-2011, 06:02 PM
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

http://www.funny-cats.us/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/587e0_funny-pictures-woodchuck-chucked-wood.jpg

kennywr22
01-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Sweet. Always wanted to know.

holyfrog
01-21-2011, 06:16 PM

http://www.funny-cats.us/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/587e0_funny-pictures-woodchuck-chucked-wood.jpg

"Hey you dang woodchucks! quit chucking my wood!"

Saboteur
01-21-2011, 06:35 PM
Are you sure there was a question sent in?

kennywr22
01-21-2011, 06:43 PM
They stated they sent one in and closed the thread.

RolandofGilead
01-21-2011, 06:45 PM
I guess they want to maintain some mystery, but I agree. It would be more interesting to know the question and spend time talking and debating Hasbro's answer.

Monkeywrench
01-21-2011, 07:24 PM
What's the secrecy? Can we know the question you choose?

this^^

Saboteur
01-21-2011, 07:25 PM
Guess we'll find out later.

Monkeywrench
01-21-2011, 07:27 PM
What's crazy is, everyone will prolly send in the same damn question becuase nobody wants to communicate with other joe sites even though when you go to other joe sites, 90% of the ppl there are also on every other joe site. <sigh>

SoCalKid
01-21-2011, 07:28 PM
Yeah, how do I know if I should sharpen my stick and soak my torch if I don't even know what I'm going to wildly speculate on and balk at?

kneroh
01-21-2011, 07:30 PM
What's crazy is, everyone will prolly send in the same damn question becuase nobody wants to communicate with other joe sites even though when you go to other joe sites, 90% of the ppl there are also on every other joe site. <sigh>

Exactly. Heaven forbid sites actually share info with each other so we can get as many original questions in as possible.

sharky
01-21-2011, 07:32 PM

A: While we are pleased by the positive response from
fans regarding the woodchuck episode I'm afraid we cannot discuss future plot elements of upcoming episodes. We, the Renegades team are certain that the direction we have taken with the woodchuck will surpise and delight both the long time fans and all the new fans that have discovered GI Joe.

Bombardier
01-21-2011, 07:37 PM
soooo...I thought it was supposed to be a question that was crafted my hisstank board members. So, if it's our question, shouldn't we know what it is?

SoCalKid
01-21-2011, 07:40 PM
A: While we are pleased by the positive response from
fans regarding the woodchuck episode I'm afraid we cannot discuss future plot elements of upcoming episodes. We, the Renegades team are certain that the direction we have taken with the woodchuck will surpise and delight both the long time fans and all the new fans that have discovered GI Joe.

Well played, sir.

sharky
01-21-2011, 07:40 PM
soooo...I thought it was supposed to be a question that was crafted my hisstank board members. So, if it's our question, shouldn't we know what it is?

Only if you have a Care Bears avatar.

Bombardier
01-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Only if you have a Care Bears avatar.

I refuse to believe that Hisstank mods are that elitist and arrogant

RolandofGilead
01-21-2011, 07:51 PM

Do they ever even come down from those ivory towers to mingle with us huddled masses?

General Hawk
01-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Exactly. Heaven forbid sites actually share info with each other so we can get as many original questions in as possible.

I will say up front, that a number of us do talk to each other and do let each other know what question is being asked, to avoid duplicates.

We can't always all communicate 100%, but we work really hard to try and get a variety of answers, especially in a case like this one where each site is only allowed a single question.

MFJayman
01-21-2011, 08:13 PM
I fear for the question. Once it's thrown into this arena, its going to be bludgeoned, hacked and torn apart.

kneroh
01-21-2011, 08:17 PM
I will say up front, that a number of us do talk to each other and do let each other know what question is being asked, to avoid duplicates.

We can't always all communicate 100%, but we work really hard to try and get a variety of answers, especially in a case like this one where each site is only allowed a single question.

Thank you Justin! Much appreciated on the clarification.

Bombardier
01-21-2011, 08:35 PM

so the questions are shared with the mods of other boards, but not with the actual membership?

not cool

holyfrog
01-21-2011, 08:37 PM
Yeah, how do I know if I should sharpen my stick and soak my torch if I don't even know what I'm going to wildly speculate on and balk at?

Do they ever even come down from those ivory towers to mingle with us huddled masses?

so the questions are shared with the mods of other boards, but not with the actual membership?

not cool

Sharpen your stick and let's all go to the Ivory Tower and get the mods!! They killed the little girl!!! Sorry wrong movie!!

General Hawk
01-21-2011, 08:42 PM

not cool

Well, I didn't specify which sites did the sharing. ;)

My own personal site doesn't really have a "membership" unless you count the commenters, but I did specify in the Q & A thread which question I was asking.

Typically the site admins email me their potential questions to avoid cross-over. For the most part, I do think the site admins share those questions with the membership, but ultimately it's up to them.

Monkeywrench
01-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Well, I didn't specify which sites did the sharing. ;)

My own personal site doesn't really have a "membership" unless you count the commenters, but I did specify in the Q & A thread which question I was asking.

Typically the site admins email me their potential questions to avoid cross-over. For the most part, I do think the site admins share those questions with the membership, but ultimately it's up to them.

I assume you sent in the episode order question. I thought thats what i read

kennywr22
01-21-2011, 08:45 PM
Hey justin thanks as always for sharing info. Now go get that promo up will ya.lol.

General Hawk
01-21-2011, 08:46 PM
I assume you sent in the episode order question. I thought thats what i read

Yeah, that is the question I sent in.

Monkeywrench
01-21-2011, 08:47 PM
Yeah, that is the question I sent in.

awesome! Thanks. That's what I want to know the most right now.

General Hawk
01-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Hey justin thanks as always for sharing info. Now go get that promo up will ya.lol.

I'm trying! I'm such a DVR n00b. It keeps on ending and then starting back up, and I missed the one at the 6:00pm break. It's still recording, and I'm actually sitting through "Little Monsters" with Fred Savage just trying to get it. No luck so far, dammit.

kennywr22
01-21-2011, 08:58 PM
lol. hey justin it was just on again...did you get it..