PDA

View Full Version : Is Tiny really Mercer?

T J Bang
01-16-2011, 08:03 AM
In the episode Grey Hairs and Growing Pains not only are we granted a peek at Lady Jaye without pants at the end we are introduced to a Viper called Tiny who kinda looks like the blonde hair Mercer from his card art.

I imagine he got sick off being called Tiny and quit. Then he stops bleaching his hair and hooks up with the Sarge.

Seriously tho a child version of Lady Jaye loosing her pants is way wierd....

JR0d28
01-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Already asked this question last yr. They told me it could possibly be him, but Mercer was an 87 character.

Shogi
01-16-2011, 08:47 AM
Already asked this question last yr. They told me it could possibly be him, but Mercer was an 87 character.

Also Mercer was based off of Dolph Lundgren so I'm calling coincidence on the Mercer = Tiny idea

T J Bang
01-16-2011, 08:58 AM
Im not saying it was done with intent at all but if you wanna see mercer in a viper uniform then look at tiny.

Its just a nice coincidence, agreed, but its cool to imagine...

JR0d28
01-16-2011, 09:05 AM
Yeah it was kinda cool, much like in the series Hector Ramirez looks kinda like Geraldo Rivera and in Transformers Ol Snake is Ol Cobra Commander.

OSOK
01-16-2011, 09:08 AM
i have no idea

ChaplainAsst
01-16-2011, 09:35 AM
Can't remember a figure based on a Joe cartoon character - almost always the other way around, but it is possible a designer saw the cartoon and thought of making a figure of him as a defector to the Joes. If they ever do create a ME Mercer, it would be fun to say his Cobra call sign was "Tiny".