PDA

View Full Version : G.I. Joe Renegades and other Hub Content to Italy

Deefuzz
01-06-2011, 11:40 AM
Hasbro has reached a deal with Mediaset to bring Transformers Prime, G.I. Joe Renegades and other Hub programming to Italy.

Hasbro Announces Deal with Mediaset for Italian Distribution of G.I. Joe Renegades - GI Joe News (http://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/gi-joe-renegades-19/hasbro-announces-deal-with-mediaset-for-italian-distribution-of-gi-joe-renegades-10073/)

alexan2dros
01-06-2011, 11:43 AM
what about greece?

Mermaniel
01-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Atleast something Gi Joe reaches Italy. Since most the toys sent there never reach the peeps, atleast the shows will! (No toys except wooden is allowed) LOL! Molto Bene!

Nordland
01-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Could this be good news for European tankers as a whole? Perhaps Hasbro are going to try another push into Europe with Gi Joe.
Only another 5 weeks till Hasbro UK (and probably the rest of Hasbro Europe) make the decision on what toys to release for 2011. Fingers crossed.

Sergeant Major
01-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Im sooooo happy to read this! now I wont have to record shows for my lil cousins any more! Woo hoo!

dmizrok
01-06-2011, 03:15 PM
So Happy for my italian fam...but really happy I now have an Italian flag Cobra symbol lol

PitViper
01-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Holy sh*t!!! As an Italian-American I am totally getting a tat of the Cobra in Italia's colors!

Nice to see "our thing" going global!

SNAKE EYES
01-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Love the Italian flag Cobra logo... Pauly D will be wearing it on this season of Jersey Shore :D

PitViper
01-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Love the Italian flag Cobra logo... Pauly D will be wearing it on this season of Jersey Shore :D

No way! Then when I get it people will say I bit off him...I'm already a Jersey Italian! :)

vintagehero
01-07-2011, 12:46 AM
I want to buy episodes from iTunes, when is that going to happen?

neapolitan joe
01-07-2011, 09:09 AM
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!!!
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
GRAZIE DIO!

Deefuzz
01-07-2011, 10:28 AM
So Happy for my italian fam...but really happy I now have an Italian flag Cobra symbol lol

Holy sh*t!!! As an Italian-American I am totally getting a tat of the Cobra in Italia's colors!

Nice to see "our thing" going global!

You're welcome. The Italian American in me had to take this chance to make it. I did the Autobot one for the TFW2005 front page post as well.

Apocalypse
01-07-2011, 06:37 PM
C'mon!
That's a great news for me!!!
Finally I'll be able to watch renegardes in Italian!!!! YESS!!

About figures: hardly first 4-6 POCs waves'll arrive so soon, infact this contract with Mediaset will start in september/october (back to school), it's credible we can see the first joes here in Italy not before the toon lounch, or in X-mas toys period..
And probably at that date, Hasbro will release the first wave of next joes movie, maybe the POC nowadays in US TRUs or Wallmarts could arrive in Italy in a second -late - period, and fodamental condition for a lounch of those, Renegades must generate a good audience!

neapolitan joe
01-08-2011, 02:08 AM
Apocalypse, welcome on the HISSTANK!
For our U.S. and other foreign friends: on http://www.gijoeitalia.com/public/forum/index.php we're make a big party!!! YO JOE!