PDA

View Full Version : Character DIES in episode of DIC series!!

Macross7
01-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Just wached the DIC 2nd season episode "Message from the Deep". At the beginning Wet Suit & a scientist are diving an underwater city & get captured by energy snakes. Later Duke, Scarlett, Flint & Heavy Duty go to save them. They all get caught except Flint. Cobra Commander, Destro & some Eels also get caught.

So Flint ends up freeing the people caught. CC, Destro run off with a couple of Eels. There were a whole lot more that got captured than got away! But what I noticed that there is the group of good guys that are shown getting away Wet Suit, Duke, Scarlett, Flint & Heavy Duty. Uhh... what about scientist dude?

A Hammerhead blows up destorying the underwater city. Guess that was the super explosive Hammerhead?

I'm guessing it was bad writing/animation that totally forgot there was one more good guy down there. I hadn't even thought about all the extra Eels that died until I was typing this. Just stood out that someone died during a classic GIJoe episode.

cobracobra
01-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Yeah I am sure it was a mistake, the old acronym for Dic was doing it cheaply. I really can't sit through one of those episodes, I am Not suprised the series hasn't been released in DVD. But that's me

Zefram
01-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Technically, we had a legitimate onscreen death with Headman. >_>

Zefram
01-01-2011, 05:11 PM
what would Miley say?

"So that's what that smell was?!"

Headman
01-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Technically, we had a legitimate onscreen death with Headman. >_>

Remember....DRUGS KILL!

So does having your fortress cave in on your head.

crock master
01-01-2011, 05:55 PM
there is plenty of arah episodes that do the same. actually the debute episode does it in the first 3 minutes. after scarles buzzed dukes head with the sky striker. soon after cobra atttacks.
it also happens in the germ episode at the end they blow up the germ forgetting about the two eels they left behind