PDA

View Full Version : Who is Dukes main gal?

Hmheggins2000
12-26-2010, 12:11 AM
I was up watching hub classic gijoe "cobra claws is coming to town" and at the end I noticed that Cover Girl was real friendly with Duke and at the end she kissed him. I recall many episodes that Duke had some type of romantic intrest with Scarlet.

BvH
12-26-2010, 12:26 AM
Isn't Scarlett with Snake-Eyes?

Hmheggins2000
12-26-2010, 12:35 AM
She is only with Snake eyes in the comics.

RenHoek
12-26-2010, 12:37 AM
Duke's with everyone. He's a pimp. :D

Saboteur
12-26-2010, 12:48 AM
Marlon Wayans.

Hicks_Royel
12-26-2010, 01:08 AM
I was up watching hub classic gijoe "cobra claws is coming to town" and at the end I noticed that Cover Girl was real friendly with Duke and at the end she kissed him. I recall many episodes that Duke had some type of romantic intrest with Scarlet.
But you have to remember what you're watching here. Ripcord is black, Flint's chasing down a team of rogue soldiers, Duke's on the run... I'm pretty sure this isn't any of the other Joe storylines.

That's like saying, "Wait a minute, is that kid brother that turned Duke and other's in gonna wind up being Falcon... Don't they have different fathers?"

CVdelgado
12-26-2010, 02:12 AM
cover girl said she "likes" duke, but she said she doesnt "like him, like him."

shipwreck is hittin that.

Blaster'spunchingbagg
12-26-2010, 02:18 AM
Duke as of Sunbow is alluded to be with Scarlett, as in Resolute as well. Duke doesn't really have a girl friend in the Marvel comics, however in later issues of Devils Due there were a few moments. In this new thing there is a rivalry between Duke and Scarlett but I believe it'll end up being turned into something.

As for anything else? it's
Scarlett/Snake Eyes Marvel Comic
Covergirl/Shipwreck Devils Due and Sunbow cartoonish
Falcon/Jinx Movie Sunbow cartoon
Jinx/Budo Devil's Due
Jinx in Marvel Comic I don't know.
and as everyone knows it's always been Flint/Lady Jaye in every incarnation, except currently in Renegades they are at odds with each other.

helrod
12-26-2010, 02:33 AM
His main gal??
well on the cartoon it was Scarlett
In the comic it was Road Block,
son seeing as the two of them are in this series that draws on both sources, Duke should never be lonely,

Unclassified
12-26-2010, 07:51 AM
he likes ginga' heads, and like all ginga' heads , they all look alike.. if i was duke, i'd be hittin' baroness, who the hell wants a fire crotch??

Monkeywrench
12-26-2010, 04:48 PM
Marlon Wayans.

ftw

vermillion21
12-26-2010, 04:50 PM
I hate Duke.

SparkyMan
12-29-2010, 08:57 PM
cover girl should be with duke and scarlett with SE. done.

Beckley
12-29-2010, 09:04 PM
he likes ginga' heads, and like all ginga' heads , they all look alike.. if i was duke, i'd be hittin' baroness, who the hell wants a fire crotch??

Red on the head- Fire in the hole!

Who is Dukes main gal?
Sweet lady liberty son, and don't you ever forget it.

KingBiohazerd
12-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Duke gets all of them because he uses his being in charge over them to his advantage and blackmails them into giving him some loving when he see fit or is feeling lonely!

Lifeline_MD
12-29-2010, 09:07 PM
The answer is obvious. The nearest mirror.

holyfrog
12-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Fergie.
Wait for it.

carion
12-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Duke is under the "dont ask, dont tell" policy.

The Conflict
12-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Duke's with everyone. He's a pimp. :D

lol

Troynos
12-30-2010, 09:32 AM

And didn't Scarlett look a little jealous?

Duke - Scarlett in the Sunbow episodes

Though Duke did fool around with that slave girl in the MASS Device mini....

Raistlin
12-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Flint

Mods please merge this with the who wins fist fight thread

Zartanman
12-30-2010, 09:57 AM

Me!! I Love me some Ginga Heads.

I think in Renegades Scarlett will end up with Snake-Eyes. Duke probably has some secret girlfriend no body knows about yet that he will have to run off and save.

If you mean the Sunbow cartoon Duke and Scarlett had a bit of a fling but I think he was more like Capt Kirk in that cause he also had a thing for that Cobra Slave chick.

Rambo
12-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Black Ripcord.

Loose Cannon
12-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Righty or Mr. Sock.

wyojoe
12-30-2010, 11:44 AM
All the Joe gals are just cheap floozies! That's why I like them..

azoric
12-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Duke as of Sunbow is alluded to be with Scarlett, as in Resolute as well. Duke doesn't really have a girl friend in the Marvel comics, however in later issues of Devils Due there were a few moments. In this new thing there is a rivalry between Duke and Scarlett but I believe it'll end up being turned into something.

As for anything else? it's
Scarlett/Snake Eyes Marvel Comic
Covergirl/Shipwreck Devils Due and Sunbow cartoonish
Falcon/Jinx Movie Sunbow cartoon
Jinx/Budo Devil's Due
Jinx in Marvel Comic I don't know.
and as everyone knows it's always been Flint/Lady Jaye in every incarnation, except currently in Renegades they are at odds with each other.

Don't foreget Chuckles/Jinx in GI Joe: Cobra

MFJayman
12-30-2010, 12:23 PM
I'd have to say Scarlett. But that doesn't mean she isn't SE's girl as well. I think she can handle both guys.

holyfrog
12-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Fergie = Dutchess
Duke + Dutchess
I guess it wasn't funny or no one got it.

rosales416
12-30-2010, 06:24 PM
duke's a player he's never going to have a main gal, when scarlet rejects him he goes to cover girl and when that dosen't work he goes to "PALMela" :D

Nictus
12-30-2010, 06:25 PM
all of the girls on the joe team are all duke's ex-girlfriends...its part of the rite of passage for women being assigned to a top secret military force.

but there is only one girl for duke and that's baroness...just imagine the sunbow voice screaming duke over and over...yeah i went there

oh and the cobra slave girl from the mini series..that will always be the one that holds duke's heart

RolandofGilead
12-30-2010, 06:39 PM
...If you mean the Sunbow cartoon Duke and Scarlett had a bit of a fling but I think he was more like Capt Kirk in that cause he also had a thing for that Cobra Slave chick.

That's the right of it. Duke was the "Kirk" of the Sunbow series. Sure he might have been dating Scarlett off camera, but that didn't stop him from hitting up that hot slave girl, or from getting a little loving from Covergirl.

No wonder this site hates Duke so much. Everyone hates the playa.

Flint071
12-30-2010, 06:44 PM
Flint and Baroness

Mainframe - Zarana

I like my bad girls.

Sgt Humpty
12-30-2010, 06:49 PM
Why can't Duke just have a nice, respectable wife that stays at home, baking apple pies while she waits for him to get home from work? Huh? Didja ever think of that???

rosales416
12-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Why can't Duke just have a nice, respectable wife that stays at home, baking apple pies while she waits for him to get home from work? Huh? Didja ever think of that???

um no

holyfrog
12-30-2010, 10:19 PM

He might even have two or three. The second pitt was in UT.