PDA

View Full Version : Renegades Toys: Speculation

Greaser
12-13-2010, 07:19 PM
So the basic character line up is getting established, and if it's true that the figures will be modeled realistically and not in an animated style, then whats left is what vehicles are we getting?

I think the Coyote is an obvious one, they gave it a name and showed off a bunch of play features. I'm assuming it'll be in Joe camo, and probably re-released later as the cobra truck version. Major bludds car seemed like a good candidate, and flints jeep. But I want that cobra chopper!

Comments?

RenHoek
12-13-2010, 07:21 PM
Zarana and Zandar. OH! And Sci-Fi too! :P

JohnnyAngel77
12-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Major bludds car seemed like a good candidate
For some reason, when I saw this, I thought of that IM2 jeep/truck style thing that has the 4 missiles on the top. Hope they don't just repaint that and call it a day.

strick9
12-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Well M. Bludd's car could be a repaint of the Thunder machine. That's what it reminded me of anyways. Very cool. I think a transport Chopper is in order, either Cobra or Joe. Something to transport at least 6 joes/vipers into the heat of battle.
I also would hope that they don't waste a figure spot on 2 different Snake Eyes, Dukes, or anyone else for that matter!

Zefram
12-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Yeah, I think the Coyote is a safe bet. The only issue is how well they do it.

Greaser
12-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Zarana and Zandar. OH! And Sci-Fi too! :P

You can have Zandar and Zarana after I get Zanzibar and the Thunder Machine.

Jmacq1
12-13-2010, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I think the Coyote is a safe bet. The only issue is how well they do it.

Yeah....I forsee much anger with this vehicle. It will almost certainly be undersized, and loaded with action features of various sorts that will take up valuable "troop space."

Greaser
12-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Well M. Bludd's car could be a repaint of the Thunder machine. That's what it reminded me of anyways. Very cool. I think a transport Chopper is in order, either Cobra or Joe. Something to transport at least 6 joes/vipers into the heat of battle.
I also would hope that they don't waste a figure spot on 2 different Snake Eyes, Dukes, or anyone else for that matter!

I was thinking that they would have learned it's lesson after Iron Man left 20 versions of the same character sitting on pegs all over the country. But naaaw, lets have a Jet Packed Aquatic Laser Duke and a Long Underwear Storm Shadow with Action Buttflap.

Zefram
12-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Yeah....I forsee much anger with this vehicle. It will almost certainly be undersized, and loaded with action features of various sorts that will take up valuable "troop space."

That depends on how much the execs back off and let the designers to their job. If they want a certain number of action features, but give the designers freedom in how to implement them, then it could still work. If it's another Night Raven fiasco where the designers are having to fight for goddamn landing gear (rolling or not), then... yeah.

RenHoek
12-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Personally, I'd like to see the Greenshirts in there somewhere. They looked pretty cool in part 2, plus they may be the only figures that wouldn't come with laser guns.

TripleCP
12-13-2010, 07:35 PM
I think the Coyote is an obvious one, they gave it a name and showed off a bunch of play features. I'm assuming it'll be in Joe camo, and probably re-released later as the cobra truck version....

With an sSs Market chase variant?

Greaser
12-13-2010, 07:35 PM
The viper from the first episode looked passable, almost Resolute style. I could get with that.

Trooper13
12-13-2010, 07:42 PM
With an sSs Market chase variant?

This is what I'm hoping for. Even it it's an online only, or TRU exclusive. I could care less about the Coyote, but I know my sons will want one. However, the Cobra and hopefully SSS Market versions will be MUST HAVES for me. Hasbro loves the repaints, so I'm hopeful we'll atleast see a Joe, and Cobra version.

carion
12-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Breaker in his civies. Accessories would be Backpack, Laptop, hand scanner, cell phone, Major Bludds knlfe.

Blue Suit Cobra guy with red tie.

The main characters will most likely come with weapons that resemble their cartoon weapons, but the way Hasbro has been loading up all thePOC figures they may also come with updated versions of their tradiditional weapons and gear.

ero
12-13-2010, 07:46 PM
Coyote? Wasn't that Breaker's blog? Or am I confused?

RenHoek
12-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Coyote? Wasn't that Breaker's blog? Or am I confused?

It's the name of their hijacked Cobra truck as well.

ero
12-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Really? Oh man. That's confusing. I wonder if kids get that.

Anyway, I'd really like to see the profoundly named "Military Vehicle" in toy form:

http://generalsjoes.com/wp-content/gallery/renegades-superpage/28_military_vehicle.jpg

If they made it like that, I'd definitely skip the PoC Vamp and wait for it instead.

JoeMama
12-13-2010, 07:55 PM
I'm hoping for a pimped out S-mart van.

Trooper13
12-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Breaker in his civies. Accessories would be Backpack, Laptop, hand scanner, cell phone, Major Bludds knlfe.

That would be pretty cool.

Blue Suit Cobra guy with red tie.

He'd be the perfect "driver" to come with the SSS Market variant. We need to stone Hasbro for this vehicle at every con panel coming up. I wish I could go to one.

The main characters will most likely come with weapons that resemble their cartoon weapons, but the way Hasbro has been loading up all thePOC figures they may also come with updated versions of their tradiditional weapons and gear.

Not even just PoC. I've still got a whole ziplock bag of weapons left over from half the RoC figures I bought. Those poor figures came with 4-6 guns, 2 hands, and not a single damn holster. :/

Zefram
12-13-2010, 08:05 PM
Really? Oh man. That's confusing. I wonder if kids get that.

Anyway, I'd really like to see the profoundly named "Military Vehicle" in toy form:

http://generalsjoes.com/wp-content/gallery/renegades-superpage/28_military_vehicle.jpg

If they made it like that, I'd definitely skip the PoC Vamp and wait for it instead.

Needs moar dakka.

ero
12-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Needs moar dakka.

Times like these are when I appreciate Google.

RolandofGilead
12-13-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm sure we'll get the Coyote, but the way it's used in the cartoon, it needs to be like the Millenium Falcon, more playset than vehicle. You need to fit about 8 joes comfortably and it needs some Pop-up cannons, etc.

Speaking of Playsets, I vote for Snake Eyes cabin.

GrimReaper957
12-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Speaking of Playsets, I vote for Snake Eyes cabin.

I second that

ero
12-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Let me save you guys some money. I'll sell you my old Lincoln Logs for dirt cheap! ;)

RolandofGilead
12-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Let me save you guys some money. I'll sell you my old Lincoln Logs for dirt cheap! ;)

Or I could pick up this Playmobil cabin:

http://www.strasburgtoys.com/images/7099.jpg

Trooper13
12-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Man. It was bad enough I was drooling at the thought of the Cobra Truck, and when I first imagined the variant I thought it was a great idea. This thread has totally rekindled that. Is there anyway we might be able to convince Hasbro that the SSS Market truck would actually sell?

RolandofGilead
12-13-2010, 08:43 PM
You don't need to bother with any convincing when it comes to Hasbro and repaints. They'll make this truck, and you can be sure it will come in Joe Camo, Sss Mart, Cobra Industries, Purple Pie Man, etc.

Moses
12-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Before we get too hyped up on what cool stuff we hope to see, let's see how the cartoon does with the kids. If they don't dig it Hasbro probably will scale back on the big stuff.

Trooper13
12-13-2010, 08:46 PM
You don't need to bother with any convincing when it comes to Hasbro and repaints. They'll make this truck, and you can be sure it will come in Joe Camo, Sss Mart, Cobra Industries, Purple Pie Man, etc.

Purple Pie Man?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101007222535/gijoe/images/9/9f/Techno-Viper.jpg

I wonder if there's an "Evil Bake Oven" in the back?

Zefram
12-13-2010, 08:49 PM

Only if it sells. The Sand Serpent got killed because of how well the Night Raven performed.

And before anyone cries, "Well if it were a good toy...", the R.H.I.N.O. didn't do spectacularly either. If they made the Coyote it would have to be almost as big and at least $40. Would people here really support a toy like that for that price?

ero
12-13-2010, 08:51 PM
I don't see the appeal of the Coyote. It's a ... delivery truck?

Zartanman
12-13-2010, 08:52 PM
I want cobra troopers. I dig their look.

Saboteur
12-13-2010, 08:52 PM
I think we stand a good chance of seeing Sgt Slaughter with the warthog.

Trooper13
12-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Only if it sells. The Sand Serpent got killed because of how well the Night Raven performed.

And before anyone cries, "Well if it were a good toy...", the R.H.I.N.O. didn't do spectacularly either. If they made the Coyote it would have to be almost as big and at least $40. Would people here really support a toy like that for that price?

Not to get back into another dance, but if this truck was big, with troop transport capabilities, rubber tires, and actually LOOKED good. Then I'd have no problem buying my kids a Coyote, and Cobra Truck and keeping the SSS Market truck all to myself. I don't mind paying 40 bucks for a great vehicle.

I personally didn't like the RHINO. It got down to 12 bucks and I still didn't buy it for that reason. Clearance might give me a nudge to buy a vehicle I was "iffy" on. However, If it's a quality piece in my opinion, I don't mind paying retail. If the RHINO looked like the RHINO in the movie I might have picked it up. However, I just didn't dig the one they released.

I'm not big on the gimmicks, and launchers, but I'd think modular armor, and maybe working lights could be a cool selling feature for kids with this.

Trooper13
12-13-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't see the appeal of the Coyote. It's a ... delivery truck?

Which is EXACTLY the appeal. :)

nightfall
12-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Hasbro is going to showcase one helluva' lineup to backup the new cartoon. The cartoon seems to be doing well,I'd actually like to see the numbers on the show. I am seeing a lot of positive feed back here on the Tank. I want to see some aircraft,and ground support like tanks and jeeps for both sides. I look forward to JoeCon and the New York Toyfare.

Greaser
12-13-2010, 09:14 PM
I see the Coyote coming out about the size of the ROC Hummer, maybe a little longer. A turret, snap on extra armor, an engine compartment for that "Supercharger" feature they showed, but probably not big enough to really satisfy us and with more spring loaded crap that we dont want. And I bet we see a cobra version with sSs sticker options.

Zefram
12-13-2010, 09:19 PM
I personally didn't like the RHINO. It got down to 12 bucks and I still didn't buy it for that reason. Clearance might give me a nudge to buy a vehicle I was "iffy" on. However, If it's a quality piece in my opinion, I don't mind paying retail. If the RHINO looked like the RHINO in the movie I might have picked it up. However, I just didn't dig the one they released.

Correction, the Rhino was a rerelease of the DTC version, which came long before the thing in the movie and is considered, with the ROCC and NAC, to be one of the top 10 greatest vehicles ever released.

If you don't like it, that's your prerogative, but if the reason you didn't was because it wasn't what was in the movie as opposed to judging it on its own merits, then its hardly the vehicle's fault.

Hasbro is going to showcase one helluva' lineup to backup the new cartoon. The cartoon seems to be doing well,I'd actually like to see the numbers on the show. I am seeing a lot of positive feed back here on the Tank. I want to see some aircraft,and ground support like tanks and jeeps for both sides. I look forward to JoeCon and the New York Toyfare.

As am I. Not only for Renegades but for whatever plans they may have for extending PoC.

Trooper13
12-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Correction, the Rhino was a rerelease of the DTC version, which came long before the thing in the movie and is considered, with the ROCC and NAC, to be one of the top 10 greatest vehicles ever released.

If you don't like it, that's your prerogative, but if the reason you didn't was because it wasn't what was in the movie as opposed to judging it on its own merits, then its hardly the vehicle's fault.

You've pointed that out before, so I know that now. It doesn't change the fact that I didn't like it. It's definitely not the vehicles fault. I was just pointing out that I don't mind paying 40 dollars for a vehicle. It would just have to be a vehicle I'd actually WANT. If the RoC RHINO hadn't been a remake of the DTC RHINO, and actually been a decent toy version of the vehicle in the movie then it would have been something I'd want. That's all.

Something hitting clearance might be the nudge I need to buy it. If I ever run across one of the RoC Armadillo's on clearance I'd definitely pick it up. It's not a vehicle I'm huge on, but I think it looks like a cool toy with some possibilities. However, there are also vehicles I just don't like, and I wouldn't buy them no matter what.

Not everyone who buys toys waits til they hit clearance, and sometimes a toy fails because it just isn't what the majority of the public wants. Take the PIT, they almost tried to give that thing away, and some stores still have them hanging around.

Jay West
12-13-2010, 09:58 PM
I could see this as Bludd's vehicle:

Iron Man 2 Iron Assault Truck Vehicle with Figure - Hasbro - Iron Man - Vehicles at Entertainment Earth (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HMV20867)

and this as the Coyote:

Iron Man 2 Iron Man Rolling Battle Headquarters - Product Detail (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/iron-man-2-iron-man-rolling-battle-headquarters?BR=861&ST=SO&PG=2)

Don't confuse this with what I want...it's just what I could see Hasbro doing.

Cobra Terrorist
12-13-2010, 10:01 PM

Yes, PLEASE make this one! Just like it looks in that pic too. Very sleek, yet rugged. I also like how close the rear axle is to the rear of the vehicle. It just looks cool that way. Oh, and get it over with and call it the VAMP!

Saboteur
12-13-2010, 10:04 PM
I have a hunch that Wild Bill will eventually show up working with Flint. We'll see something with him on the shelves.

RenHoek
12-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Yes, PLEASE make this one! Just like it looks in that pic too. Very sleek, yet rugged. I also like how close the rear axle is to the rear of the vehicle. It just looks cool that way. Oh, and get it over with and call it the VAMP!

Yeah, but that doesn't even have gigantic missile launchers on the back, how could it be a VAMP? :P

Cobra Terrorist
12-13-2010, 10:12 PM
Yeah, but that doesn't even have gigantic missile launchers on the back, how could it be a VAMP? :P

Maybe the Joes will modify it? :D

RenHoek
12-13-2010, 10:18 PM
Maybe the Joes will modify it? :D

Yeah, that'd be awesome. But still, this is so different from all other incarnations of the VAMP, it deserves a new name. :D

Cobra Terrorist
12-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Yeah, that'd be awesome. But still, this is so different from all other incarnations of the VAMP, it deserves a new name. :D

I see it like this: The original Vamp was the '83 model. This looks like the updated, 2011 Vamp, IMO.

With that said, I'd be cool with a new name too. You gotta move on sometimes, lol.

kneroh
12-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Renegades Mole pod.

Kungfuguy
12-13-2010, 10:53 PM
Nothing on Renegades is worthy of being a toy. Seriously, are we watching the same show? Cobra truck? Another ROC hummer warming the shelfs. There was a chopper chasing the renegades, but it was generic cannon fodder. Flint's jeep? A ww2 era jeep, come on. Renegades lacks the fire power of RAH. Renegades needs Michael Bay to fetishize military hardware like he does in TF.

RenHoek
12-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Nothing on Renegades is worthy of being a toy. Seriously, are we watching the same show? Cobra truck? Another ROC hummer warming the shelfs. There was a chopper chasing the renegades, but it was generic cannon fodder. Flint's jeep? A ww2 era jeep, come on. Renegades lacks the fire power of RAH. Renegades needs Michael Bay to fetishize military hardware like he does in TF.

Yeah, that's what WW2 era jeeps looked like. Because vehicles of that era had so many sleek edges and a modern feel. Seriously, if I could figure out how to post pictures, I'd totally prove you wrong. T.T

Tom-1
12-13-2010, 11:26 PM

Flint's jeep is about as 'WWII' as a modern H2 is like an 86' model HMMWV. Watch episode three again - it has big all-terrain tires and an 'angled' body common in modern combat vehicles. There are many aesthetic elements that seperate it from previous military vehicles.

The Cobra truck is an odd item for fans to desire, I admit... it's like wanting a Joe-themed HISS tank. One way or another, it is a Cobra vehicle... I don't think it's meant to represent the team, just be a method for them to get around.

I have to say, without the stabilized sides of the old days (GI Joe with their headquarters and Cobra with their secret hideouts) it's hard to see either team having epic air, sea or land battles. It's more like skirmishes at the moment... maybe season two will see the Joes welcomed back if Cobra shows it's true colors, thus more plentiful vehicle options?

Tom

kennywr22
12-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Please leave Micheal bay out of gi joe. Renegades kicks ass. So much better than those two turds that are supposed to be transformers movies.

MFJayman
12-13-2010, 11:36 PM
How about that great looking black tank shown in the first minute of episode 1. I assume that thing will be showing up again, in droves, down the line. Stick a Cobra Blueshirt Officer in the turret (a la a WWII Tiger tank commander), and I think you'd have a winner.

MFJayman
12-13-2010, 11:57 PM
When I consider most vehicles now, I just feel that I’d be getting shafted, ripped off, for buying it. The figures they come with seem to be sub-par quality wise, and everything, just…eeehhh.

I’d love for the Renegades vehicles to re-ignite my interest in Joe vehicles, in the same way the 25th line did that for me in regard to the figures.

Shin Densetsu
12-14-2010, 12:48 AM
LOVE to see a MARS gunship.

WORRIED IT MIGHT ONLY BE AS BIG AS THE ROC BRAVO GUNSHIP

Not getting my hopes up for the vehicles, to "support the brand". Will not support stuff I do not like. Wait and see mode for these things. Hope for the best, worried they might turn out like the rest. The track record of Hasbro vehicles from the last year got better this year, but for the most part, from the past few years, it's been disappointing. Hasbro said recently that they are looking at vehicles that are bigger than medium size. Medium most likely meaning bravo pricepoint for them. AKA not that big. So a MARS Gunship at that size is going to be another ROC Dragonhawk all over again.

Would I wait for clearance for a big vehicle? Not if it's a high quality one. Do big vehicles fail because fans don't buy them? No, I think sometimes they fail on their own merits. There are plenty of times when the fandom can be considered at fault, but not all. Also, the argument is normally that kids are the target audience and our purchases as older collectors has no bearing on it. So if that's the case, there is no way in hell the lack of sales from us even put a dent into Hasbro's plans.

Make good quality vehicles, and IMHO, they will sell. However, all we can do is just hope Hasbro has some decent vehicles coming out. We don't know if they will for sure. People say the 80's vehicles can't be compared because the new ones are aimed at the current generation of children. Well they certainly didn't pick up the slack on our part, and didn't buy the hell out of the ROC vehicles now did they? Not worried about the figures.

ThunderKatt740
12-14-2010, 03:16 AM
What would be awesome for the Coyote is modular snap in/out panels instead of slide and pop parts for the armor and turret. Also since it's very sparse graphically I think it should be painted a really slick white and come with those static cling stickers so you could change it all the way through it's different paint schemes.

MFJayman
12-15-2010, 01:58 AM
One thing I would love to see released, for Renegades or 2011 POC or whatever, is a freakin’ ACCESSORIES PACK! Just a basic blister pack of rifles, pistols, helmets, vests, backpacks, etc. How cool would it be for kids to be able to customize their figures with an arsenal of varied gear, without worrying about loosing the figures' actual gear.

I remember a few such packs from the 80s. Sooo...cmon.

CrimsonGuard101
12-15-2010, 03:22 AM
I speculate a lot of peg warming en mass once they start putting out The Real Renegades stuff. That pic of the vamp wannabe thing is just going to be the POC vamp re-released with a Renegades logo on the box :0 given the way they like to reash already made vehicles...especially from VvV...

KingBiohazerd
12-15-2010, 04:50 AM
I would like to see the truck and major bloods car but tbh I can see hasbro staying away from vehicles for a bit seeing how the poc vehicles are failing and I hate to say it but the way I see things at stores around me who knows what stores will be left to care the line just my 2 cents

helrod
12-15-2010, 05:49 AM
Major Bludd's car was awesome,
the jeep is a likely one because Hasbro already has the mold ,Iron man 2 $ Iron Man adventures suv. they are already planning to reuse it for the up coming Capt. America line .
the truck would be cool if they get the scale right, and it is a major character on the show

Zefram
12-15-2010, 05:51 AM
I speculate a lot of peg warming en mass once they start putting out The Real Renegades stuff. That pic of the vamp wannabe thing is just going to be the POC vamp re-released with a Renegades logo on the box :0 given the way they like to reash already made vehicles...especially from VvV...

Best thing about being a pessimist, even if you're wrong you can't be that disappointed about it. ; )

Jmacq1
12-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Once again, looking at it from Hasbro's usual MO, any Coyote toy will be loaded to the gills with spring-loaded launchers and electronic lights and sounds, and given the slow sales of G.I. Joe vehicles in general over the last two years, I doubt it's going to be large enough to cram all those things in and still function as a basic "troop carrier."

I mean, the pop up missile launching turret in the back is going to take up a lot of space on its' own (Come on, I surely can't have been the only one thinking "There's an action feature if ever I saw one" when they revealed that, can I?).

I'd like to be proven wrong, but I just can't help but see a lot of adult-fan anger over how "kiddied up" the Coyote will almost certainly be. There's no way in Hades Hasbro is going to sell "just a delivery truck" in the Joe line.

gijoe071681
12-15-2010, 10:00 AM
This is true and for the most part, if we don't like it don't buy it. Or there is always the idea of customizing...............

Trooper13
12-15-2010, 10:11 AM
This is true and for the most part, if we don't like it don't buy it.

Which is exactly my plan. I won't be angry, that's silly. It's a toy. However, the APC back in the day was just a transport and that sold fine. If Hasbro loads it up with gimmicks that take up space, I'll pass. No big deal. However, modular armor, and lights and even sounds I'd be totally down for. It'll all depend on how they do it.

Jmacq1
12-15-2010, 10:52 AM
Which is exactly my plan. I won't be angry, that's silly. It's a toy. However, the APC back in the day was just a transport and that sold fine. If Hasbro loads it up with gimmicks that take up space, I'll pass. No big deal. However, modular armor, and lights and even sounds I'd be totally down for. It'll all depend on how they do it.

We're not "back in the day" though and haven't been for about 15 years re: The APC's sales. Hasbro's clearly got a different mentality about this sort of thing now. If they won't release the "Rebel Transport" for Star Wars (which they have repeatedly decried as essentially "too boring/not enough play value to have mass appeal") I highly doubt they're going to start cranking out unadorned troop transports in G.I. Joe, a brand that's already suffering from weak vehicle sales and having poor traction with kids.

It would be entirely possible for Hasbro to make a vehicle that blends "action features" with a respectable amount of troop space...they've been doing a rather brilliant job of it with their "extra large" vehicle assortment in the Star Wars line. I just am very skeptical that we would see something on that scale for Joe unless Renegades turns out to be a much more massive hit than it's shaping up to be this season (Bearing in mind that I'm basing this off of the belief that for a Coyote to "do it all" it'd have to be about the same size as the ROCC at the very least). We can hope...but I find it doubtful in the current environment.

Trooper13
12-15-2010, 03:59 PM
We're not "back in the day" though and haven't been for about 15 years re: The APC's sales. Hasbro's clearly got a different mentality about this sort of thing now. If they won't release the "Rebel Transport" for Star Wars (which they have repeatedly decried as essentially "too boring/not enough play value to have mass appeal") I highly doubt they're going to start cranking out unadorned troop transports in G.I. Joe, a brand that's already suffering from weak vehicle sales and having poor traction with kids.

It would be entirely possible for Hasbro to make a vehicle that blends "action features" with a respectable amount of troop space...they've been doing a rather brilliant job of it with their "extra large" vehicle assortment in the Star Wars line. I just am very skeptical that we would see something on that scale for Joe unless Renegades turns out to be a much more massive hit than it's shaping up to be this season (Bearing in mind that I'm basing this off of the belief that for a Coyote to "do it all" it'd have to be about the same size as the ROCC at the very least). We can hope...but I find it doubtful in the current environment.

I know they could do it. However, I think we know they won't. If they won't put out a transport for SW, then they won't "bother" with Joe. If they do put this out it'll be loaded up with crap, and be useless. Wether that's a mistake on their part or not, we'll likely never know.

Zefram
12-15-2010, 04:10 PM
I know they could do it. However, I think we know they won't. If they won't put out a transport for SW, then they won't "bother" with Joe. If they do put this out it'll be loaded up with crap, and be useless. Wether that's a mistake on their part or not, we'll likely never know.

Depends on your definition of "transport". They got the Clone Tank and At-At. And aren't they getting the Imperial Shuttle too?

Shin Densetsu
12-15-2010, 04:17 PM
Depends on your definition of "transport". They got the Clone Tank and At-At. And aren't they getting the Imperial Shuttle too?

Wait..are we getting a new shuttle? If so...KeWL!

Trooper13
12-15-2010, 04:25 PM

Not sure. However, according to him they won't do the transport. I'm trying to be realistic and I have to agree with him that the likelihood of us getting a well made version of this truck that isn't completely ruined by gimmicks is pretty damn far fetched.

Personally, I wouldn't mind lights and sounds, as I think working lights is someplace Joe should go, and sounds you have the choice to use them or not. However, I think after the Bludd ep that we all can see the box being taken up by the pop up turret. It's a shame, but I get where Hasbro is coming from.

Freedom
12-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Well, the number one reason we aren't getting stylized figures is they would take all new molds. I think it's safe to say there's not enough money in G.I.Joe's budget for that. What we will get will be a reuse of parts from PoC, RoC, Renegades, and maybe some 25th/ME. MAYBE a couple of new heads.

Granted we're just to Episode 4 and the toys don't come out until next Fall, but I think it's a safe bet we'll get the five main characters:
1. Duke
2. Scarlett
3. Snake-Eyes
4. Tunnel Rat
5. Roadblock

Maybe Flint, but I doubt General Abernathy, Lady Jaye, Jinx, and Breaker.

The Coyotee in Joe colors is a safe bet for a $40 - $50 item next Christmas and loaded down with action features. If it sells well, we MAY get it in Cobra colors. I doubt we'll get the SSS Mart version.

The Cobras are much tougher to speculate who we'll get.
1. The Baroness
2. Storm Shadow
3. Major Bludd
4. Cobra Security/Trooper

It's iffy on the Booger-Viper. I'm pretty sure we won't get the version from Eps 1 & 2. The one from Ep. 3...MAYBE. I say that because it would be basically a clear featureless figure and take a completely new mold.

Haven't seen enough of the others to know, but I would think there would be a version of Cobra Commander in there. I doubt there will be figures of the Red Ties.

I doubt we will get Major Bludd's car unless, like others have said, it is a repaint of the IM2 truck.

It just depends on how well the show does, what characters are left and what they look like by Season 2, and how much money Hasbro will put into molds.

For example: Duke could be a RoC general Hawk torso and arms with PoC Jungle Duke legs, PoC wave 3 Duke head, with a new molded vest.

ero
12-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Wait..are we getting a new shuttle? If so...KeWL!

I was just about to type the same thing! Oh man. For Star Wars, that was like the Whale to me: The coolest toy to my little-kid mind, and I didn't even know they made it. Wasn't until I went to a friend's birthday party and saw him flying it around that I realized it existed. Amazing.

Baron Samedi
12-15-2010, 04:57 PM
It's not the figures I am stoked about. Yeah, those will be okay.

But the vehicles.... even the generic "Military Vehicle" has a ton of potential. I can see myself Airbrushing those. Even the Cobra vehicles are awesome. Why? It's awesome that they are making vehicles that have passenger capacity that doesn't require 5 dudes to hang off the side. It's cool that they have closed cabins.

Snow_Serpent
12-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Without wading through 8 pages, do we think these are going to be styled like the CW figures for Starwars?

Zefram
12-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Without wading through 8 pages, do we think these are going to be styled like the CW figures for Starwars?

They'll be realistic. This has been confirmed in the Hasbro Q & A.

The Conflict
12-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Hasbro is going to showcase one helluva' lineup to backup the new cartoon. Hopefully.

Jay West
12-20-2010, 06:08 PM
I am actually excited about the idea of Hasbro using molds from all of their non O-ring figures. I think there are so many 25th/ME/ROC/POC parts that Hasbro could make just about all of these figures with little sculpting.

Zefram
12-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Not sure. However, according to him they won't do the transport. I'm trying to be realistic and I have to agree with him that the likelihood of us getting a well made version of this truck that isn't completely ruined by gimmicks is pretty damn far fetched.

Personally, I wouldn't mind lights and sounds, as I think working lights is someplace Joe should go, and sounds you have the choice to use them or not. However, I think after the Bludd ep that we all can see the box being taken up by the pop up turret. It's a shame, but I get where Hasbro is coming from.

Depends how they do it. If they still bother to do an interior, and the pop-up mechanism just takes up a lot of space, then I can just gut the mechanism and put some seats in. I want to mod the Ice Saber the same way.

If it's like the damn Steel Crusher, then it could be more of an issue.

Jmacq1
12-20-2010, 07:03 PM
I believe the shuttle that's rumored to be coming for Star Wars next year is the Nu-Class Attack Shuttle (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nu-class_attack_shuttle), also sometimes called the "Republic Attack Shuttle." Not so much a new version of the OT Lambda-Class (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lambda-class_T-4a_shuttle). It'll also likely have plenty of launchers and action features "hidden away" in it the same way the AT-AT, AT-TE, and Turbo Tank have (but yes, plenty of troop holding capacity, too).

Trooper13
12-20-2010, 07:15 PM
Depends how they do it. If they still bother to do an interior, and the pop-up mechanism just takes up a lot of space, then I can just gut the mechanism and put some seats in. I want to mod the Ice Saber the same way.

If it's like the damn Steel Crusher, then it could be more of an issue.

Yeah, I know we disagree on the Crusher, but IMO that was it's only fail. Luckily you can just depress the launcher back down and keep it hidden so atleast you don't have to look at it.

I'm actually going to see if I can find another one or two on clearance and take a whack at removing the launcher altogether. I was thinking of putting in a weapons cache in it's place.

That way when the vehicle goes into battlemode, there'd be access to a locker with rifles and all sorts of other nastiness. Kind of like the old A-team van from the show.

Big IV
12-20-2010, 07:25 PM
We'll have an undersized Coyote that will hold maybe two figures without an opening back. That's my guess. I hope we get two different paint apps, but I don't know.
Bludd's car would be cool...sorta like something Tony Stark would have in the Iron Man line.

I'd like to see Greenshirts and S Mart employees!

Will we get a college drop out slobby version of Breaker?

The only thing I really know is that we'll get several Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows. We always get plenty of them.

Trooper13
12-20-2010, 07:30 PM
I'd like to see Greenshirts and S Mart employees!

Heck yeah! I'd add Blueshirts to that list, too!

Will we get a college drop out slobby version of Breaker?

I think that'll depend on wether he shows up on a regular basis.

The only thing I really know is that we'll get several Snake Eyes and Storm Shadows. We always get plenty of them.

Ugh, qft!

MFJayman
12-20-2010, 07:54 PM
So, did I read correctly somewhere, that there are only 2 (actually 1 OR 2) female figures planned for 2011? ?!? ?!!? Huh? Five episodes in and there are already 4 ladies. I assume there is a fair chance Zarana will be among the Dreadnoks, being that they don't seem adverse to including somewhat secondary fem characters in the show. I can imagine that they'd perhaps release just Baroness and Scarlett initially, but to release just ONE of those two? I mean, there would BE no Joe team if not for Scarlett, and Baroness basically IS Cobra so far. Right?

Trooper13
12-20-2010, 08:03 PM
So, did I read correctly somewhere, that there are only 2 (actually 1 OR 2) female figures planned for 2011? ?!? ?!!? Huh? Five episodes in and there are already 4 ladies. I assume there is a fair chance Zarana will be among the Dreadnoks, being that they don't seem adverse to including somewhat secondary fem characters in the show. I can imagine that they'd perhaps release just Baroness and Scarlett initially, but to release just ONE of those two? I mean, there would BE no Joe team if not for Scarlett, and Baroness basically IS Cobra so far. Right?

This show is headed in the right direction, but the Renegades toy line sure seems to be on a "wait and see" basis. Though, to be fair, Renegades toys aren't starting until fall 2011, so we'll likely get 1 or 2 in a quarter. To me that's reasonable, maybe even too much.

Honestly, I think if they do four waves a year, with one female in each wave, and one per case, then they'd do just fine. I know they've been burned on female figures before, and it's true that they sell less. However, many of those figures were also straight up FUGLY, and oversaturated and that had a hand in their failure aswell. If they do Scarlet in Wave 1, Baroness in Wave 2, LJ in Wave 3, and "someone else" in Wave 4 and only pack them one per case I think they'll be successful. Hasbro just needs to learn to have realistic case packs and releases. No one needs the crap we got in RoC. Two Baroness' and Scarletts in the space of 3 months, one of which looked like a tranny. Covergirl? She was a total butterface, and that hair was ridiculous. Helix? Solid figure, but she's a new character who wasn't even in the movie. Why even bother if the others are lagging in sales?

MFJayman
12-20-2010, 08:30 PM
This show is headed in the right direction, but the Renegades toy line sure seems to be on a "wait and see" basis. Though, to be fair, Renegades toys aren't starting until fall 2011, so we'll likely get 1 or 2 in a quarter. To me that's reasonable, maybe even too much.

Honestly, I think if they do four waves a year, with one female in each wave, and one per case, then they'd do just fine. I know they've been burned on female figures before, and it's true that they sell less. However, many of those figures were also straight up FUGLY, and oversaturated and that had a hand in their failure aswell. If they do Scarlet in Wave 1, Baroness in Wave 2, LJ in Wave 3, and "someone else" in Wave 4 and only pack them one per case I think they'll be successful. Hasbro just needs to learn to have realistic case packs and releases. No one needs the crap we got in RoC. Two Baroness' and Scarletts in the space of 3 months, one of which looked like a tranny. Covergirl? She was a total butterface, and that hair was ridiculous. Helix? Solid figure, but she's a new character who wasn't even in the movie. Why even bother if the others are lagging in sales?

Some of those ROC females were just terrible, facially. And dull. Covergirl and that Scarlett with the camo…blah. I never considered purchasing either. They must have rushed through those designs and face sculpts. Helix was great, except her head was too big and set up too high, so I stuck that Desert Viper’s scarf and goggles around her neck to hide the awkwardness. That could really have been a GREAT figure. It is downright frustrating to me just how CLOSE it came to greatness. So close.

Trooper13
12-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Some of those ROC females were just terrible, facially. And dull. Covergirl and that Scarlett with the camo…blah. I never considered purchasing either. They must have rushed through those designs and face sculpts. Helix was great, except her head was too big and set up too high, so I stuck that Desert Viper’s scarf and goggles around her neck to hide the awkwardness. That could really have been a GREAT figure. It is downright frustrating to me just how CLOSE it came to greatness. So close.

I actually like all the camo. They are soldiers, afterall. However, the heads were nasty, plus as you and others have said the necks on some of the were just AWFUL.

MFJayman
12-20-2010, 08:53 PM
I actually like all the camo. They are soldiers, afterall. However, the heads were nasty, plus as you and others have said the necks on some of the were just AWFUL.

I just thought that some of the blue/gray camo was a bit overdone. It was also on that Pit Commando, right? But then again, they were based on the outfits in the movie, so...Don't get me wrong, I also love the camo figs, like Hit and Run and Falcon and 80s style Ripcord (though I didn't actually know who that figure was as a kid...he was just some cool random Joe I picked up at a flee market).

But anyway…If they do 2 waves for 2011, I’d say you’d have to put Scarlett with her boys in wave 1. Baroness I suppose is SLIGHTLY less crucial to Cobra, so wave 1 or 2 seems appropriate.

I’d think that, if they hit with a large first wave, say 8 figures, they could do the 5 Joes, and say, Baroness, a Blueshirt, and…Bludd? Being so early in the season, however, and with so many Cobra characters to come, I suppose the potential wave 1 or 2 Cobra releases are the most up in the air. I mean, the core Joe team is established. But Cobra…I think that leaves the most room for outright speculation.

MFJayman
12-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Oh, I forgot about SS...go figure. So, maybe SS instead of Bludd...ahh, I don't know!

MFJayman
12-20-2010, 09:02 PM
I want Bludd more than SS. But the kids want SE and SS, of course. Right? So give them SE and SS, right up front. Plehh.

tomjefferson101
12-25-2010, 04:28 AM
I get the impression that Renegades isn't even designed around a toyline at all. In the Sunbow cartoon, it was "Mauler" this... "Hisstank" that... All the vehicles had names which were mentioned multiple times in each show. Now we have only the coyote. Renegades feels more story-driven rather than just a huge infomercial designed to sell toys.

I only hope that the figures retain the realistic flair of the 25th line and also that the vehicles at least make a nod to appropriate scale (i.e. skystriker not cobra hydra please).

ChaplainAsst
12-25-2010, 07:47 AM
With this last episode, we have seen distinct Cobra "coyote" carriers - the one the Joes has that comes with turret in the back and the standard Cobra vehicle that had a hatch up top. (I can't recall a turret on the other vehicle.) So, Hasbro could get away with being cheap and just having it be a standard Cobra transport and just having a hatch - particularly since the Joes turret got fried. I can't help but wonder if Hasbro said, "Ditch the turret" when they tried to make a cartoon accurate toy.

Shin Densetsu
12-25-2010, 04:14 PM
I believe the shuttle that's rumored to be coming for Star Wars next year is the Nu-Class Attack Shuttle (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nu-class_attack_shuttle), also sometimes called the "Republic Attack Shuttle." Not so much a new version of the OT Lambda-Class (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lambda-class_T-4a_shuttle). It'll also likely have plenty of launchers and action features "hidden away" in it the same way the AT-AT, AT-TE, and Turbo Tank have (but yes, plenty of troop holding capacity, too).

Star Wars vehicles have been done pretty well as of late, not worried if the design team tackles the attack shuttle, it will probably turn out well.

joedelta
12-25-2010, 04:31 PM
maybe a revamped r.o.c.c. as the coyote?

take out the jet, redesign the interior to open up still, but look more like the inside of the coyote. also change the driver area so its connected(makes one solid piece) to the back. change around the drivers area a bit so they can move between the front and back of vehicle. renegades coyote.

http://yojoe.com/vehicles/05/rocc/title.jpg

http://generalsjoes.com/renegades/wp-content/gallery/renegades-superpage/29_coyote.jpg

update, after another look, the back part can be revamped like i said, but they would more then likely have to make a new front.

Trooper13
12-25-2010, 08:19 PM
All I'm sayin....Snowmobile Cobra Trooper. Perfect Alpha Vehicle. Let's hope it's an actual snowmobile instead of that stupid assed Rockslide monstrosity.

mattymatt
12-25-2010, 08:53 PM
I could see this as Bludd's vehicle:

Iron Man 2 Iron Assault Truck Vehicle with Figure - Hasbro - Iron Man - Vehicles at Entertainment Earth (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HMV20867)

and this as the Coyote:

Iron Man 2 Iron Man Rolling Battle Headquarters - Product Detail (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/iron-man-2-iron-man-rolling-battle-headquarters?BR=861&ST=SO&PG=2)

Don't confuse this with what I want...it's just what I could see Hasbro doing.

I actually think they might use the Rolling battle HQ as the cobra truck that was going to launch the huge missle at the joes since it looks a hellova alot like the one from the cartoon,

Snake Shadow09
12-25-2010, 10:49 PM
do you think we will get all types of se/se? like ss without mask or a se battle damaged?

Snake Shadow09
12-25-2010, 10:50 PM
They'll be realistic. This has been confirmed in the Hasbro Q & A.

i sure hope we get some kind of cw style toys.

ultramax
12-25-2010, 11:33 PM
if hasbro is smart, then they would make

all the main characters we've seen in the cartoon

plus

cobra snow troopers
cobra blue shirts
joe mp green shirts
green shirts in troops

make the price point around 11-14 for vehicles

Snake Shadow09
12-27-2010, 01:09 PM
dam i want to see this line already!

Trooper13
12-27-2010, 05:32 PM
dam i want to see this line already!

Yeah, it's pretty sad that in 7 episodes this team has managed to come up with designs for figures and vehicles that consistently, every week, have our imaginations racing, and our wallets crying. Makes you wonder where the hell have these guys been all this time? Hasbro would be wise to listen to all the clamor around this series and it's figures and vehicles and start churning them out. I hope they are paying this team well. They sure seem to be right on the money with what Joe needs.

Snake Shadow09
12-28-2010, 12:08 AM
I guess seeing something at Toy Fair is a sure bet.

Sunbow_Joe84
12-28-2010, 12:33 AM
here's what I want from hasbro. I want updated looks for the main cast every season. I want a good excuse to buy new versions of the main cast. I want IDW comic/DDP comic packs. The Coyote to hold at least four troops inside the vehicle with a fifth in the gunner seat. on that same note I want the coyote to open up and have a lot of detail inside for instance a framed picture of ripcord with his dogtags hanging around it. also a weapons case that fit all the main characters choice side-arms.
I wand renegades CC to have a battle helmet of some sort. a re-release of sgt. slaughter I don't care what it takes!!!! I also want every joe that makes a guest appearance to have a figure.

SPECTER
01-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I really hope we get a Scarlett from this show one of the Q&As has me worried. and it wouldn't be that hard to make reuse the Resolute Scarlett upper torso, V1 LJ lower torso. 5 pack LJ legs, helix's arms, ROC CG hands. and hopefully a new head.

We will most likely get all the male Joes but Ripcord depends on the remainder of the show.

Also as much as I like her I think Lady Jaye is out of the 2011 picture. she would only need a new torso and a tan but dont see Hasbro doing it.

Greaser
01-03-2011, 04:01 AM
Stalker with a goatee second wave... and Im sure were gonna see a Jetpack Baroness after watching ep7

Barefoot Jedi
01-03-2011, 05:49 AM
In a way, it's good Hasbro's waiting to release Renegades toys after the show's been on.

The one I most want is Mindbender. Duh. Though I doubt he's on the menu...

I just hope they don't decide to have the line be 90% Snake Eyes and Dukes in all sorts of "mission gear" and 10% other characters.

SPECTER
01-04-2011, 02:37 AM
In a way, it's good Hasbro's waiting to release Renegades toys after the show's been on.

The one I most want is Mindbender. Duh. Though I doubt he's on the menu...

I just hope they don't decide to have the line be 90% Snake Eyes and Dukes in all sorts of "mission gear" and 10% other characters.

Sorry man but I would be all over that Duke with a motorcycle helmet, and jacket from episode 6 IDKY.

RenHoek
01-04-2011, 02:53 AM
I just hope they're not repaints or anything. These are new designs, to borrow too many parts from other figure would be pointless.

TU482
01-04-2011, 03:00 AM
I'm really hoping for a good updated Tunnel Rat, but I'm worried that (being a line aimed at kids) the Renegades figures will have the spring launchers and/or crappy stands that plagued the RoC line. I just love the PoC line so much and the awesome accessories and the 25th stands.

Greaser
01-24-2011, 02:12 AM
Episode 8, thats totally snake armor in function and color scheme.

edhellman
01-24-2011, 12:51 PM
im hoping for

scarlett (her and snake eyes the most because i still dont have a good scarlett figure and i love the face design in the show for her)

snake eyes
cobra commander
major bludd
destro
zartan
tunnel rat

Snake Shadow09
01-24-2011, 01:53 PM
as long as i get me a ss il be a happy man.

wertdog91
01-24-2011, 02:03 PM

Oh you know we're gonna get SE with trench coat and without along with 9 versions of Duke

Snake Shadow09
01-24-2011, 10:20 PM
i hope we get a ss and a ss without mask.

Skipper
03-20-2011, 09:30 PM
I can definately see Hasbro doing a COYOTE with a clip on panels to change it into a COBRA Truck. The tabs and slots for spring loaded guns gimmick like they used on the RHINO would save any space inside the truck and also allow customizing and re-use of already made parts. The truck should be kept basic, it keeps cost down and its simple enough to just carry figures. It should have storage capacity in the back for a motorcycle and a few seats for OPS. The cab should hold 4 figures, plain and simple. I would pay the $40 for this simple vehicle. This same vehicle can be re-issued in a dark blue with COBRA insignias with exclusive driver. The COYOTE could also come with a winch for the front and opening door to the back--lifting off the roof might not be a bad idea either.

No pop up rockets, that just blows. weapons storage lockers, murphy/flip down computer stations would be cool.

There could also be a tan, battle tested version and also a arctic version with snap on tracks to the wheels. Also the wheels could have snap on plating as well for a beefed up ARMORED vehicle look.

Skipper
03-20-2011, 09:37 PM
http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/15/18/99/35/img_7811.jpg

Beckley
03-20-2011, 10:04 PM

The more I see this image, the more I think if they do release it, it will just be a retooled POC Vamp.
Plus I see them re-releasing the Steel Crusher and possibly the Rhino.
As much as I want a new, cobra transport that can hold a lot of guys, I just think it seems less & less likely.
If we get any vehicles at all, I think they will for the most part be repaints

Zefram
03-20-2011, 10:14 PM
All I'm sayin....Snowmobile Cobra Trooper. Perfect Alpha Vehicle. Let's hope it's an actual snowmobile instead of that stupid assed Rockslide monstrosity.

For the record, I thought the Rockslide was by far one of the better vehicle designs for RoC.

I will say this, we know Hasbro still has the molds for the Polar Battle Bear. Paint them in Cobra colors, maybe mod the weapons a bit, and stick 'em with a Cobra snow trooper.

Skipper
03-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Heck Id be happy with a slightly retooled version of the APC, just change the canvas hardcover to a more angulated look and change out half the seats for just space with modular clip ons like computer stations w/chairs and you are good to go. Paint it in a off grey and put the COYOTE symbol (anybody else thinking BIG JIM is still out there?). It would essentially be an APC and the delivery truck, plus with the big wheels and the capacity to go thru water, sand, dirt, its natural little Jonny would want to put it thru its paces. just a thought.

RenHoek
03-20-2011, 10:36 PM
I'd like to get Wild Bill and his helicopter in plastic form, looks like they'd be great toys.

kennywr22
03-23-2011, 07:06 PM
I would like everything seen on renegades in toy form period!

MFJayman
03-23-2011, 09:45 PM
I would like everything seen on renegades in toy form period!

I'll second that.

Well, I'd like almost everything in toy form. Not sure about that squirrel in "Knockoffs" :)

Anyway, hopefully things are successful enough that they eventually start cranking out toys of even the most minor and obscure characters, and every type and variety of Cobra trooper that appears anywhere in the show!

G.I.Spawn
03-23-2011, 09:49 PM
I'll pass on the pregnant Scarlett

RenHoek
03-23-2011, 09:50 PM

... I wouldn't.

Xenos
03-23-2011, 09:52 PM
I'll second that.

Well, I'd like almost everything in toy form. Not sure about that squirrel in "Knockoffs" :)

Anyway, hopefully things are successful enough that they eventually start cranking out toys of even the most minor and obscure characters, and every type and variety of Cobra trooper that appears anywhere in the show!

No way man, I want that squirrel to be a pack-in with Zartan's motorcycle!

MFJayman
03-23-2011, 10:01 PM
No way man, I want that squirrel to be a pack-in with Zartan's motorcycle!

It'd be funny as hell if they did include that squirrel. Maybe I'd use him as Zartan's new pet or something.

MFJayman
03-23-2011, 10:07 PM

Oh I'd get her, especially if the baby bump was somehow removable, like a vest or something. And she could also come with a case of Natural Ice beer and a meth pipe to complete the disguise :)

Griff
03-23-2011, 10:09 PM
Oh I'd get her, especially if the baby bump was somehow removable, like a vest or something. And she could also come with a case of Natural Ice beer and a meth pipe to complete the disguise :)

yah...disguise. lol. I do wish they had show scarlett...wodner if they are gonna make her since hasbro seems to think female figures wont sell.

kennywr22
03-23-2011, 10:19 PM
It would be a massive dissapointment if scarlet dosent get made by the end of this year or very early next year. She is sch a important part of the show.

MFJayman
03-23-2011, 10:45 PM
^Yeah, I mean it was she who brought the team together in the first place. She's arguably the most important member of the team so far.

And let's not forget the Baroness. She's been out there leading in the field, working her butt off for CC. What Cobra has had more screen time than her?

The question is, which should the first Baroness figure be, the trenchcoat version or the battle-suit version? The battle-suit would allow much better articulation I'd guess, but that trenchcoat looks great on her.

kennywr22
03-23-2011, 10:55 PM
Yes the trench coat baroness would be very cool. Hopefully they can get it right so shes still very articulated with the coat. Although ill take a battle suit baroness also. I'm not picky.lol.

GlasgowSmiles
03-24-2011, 05:38 AM
If they don't put out a trailer trash babymama Scarlett, then I'm just going to have to get my hands dirty and make one...

Tsch, female figures 'don't sell'? I will buy every girl you give me, Hasbro! *shakes fist to heavens*

Yeah, as you can perhaps tell, I'm somewhat... frustrated, by the lack of female options on the action figure market in general. When the ladies do get released, it often seems like less thought/care went into them, because 'girls don't buy action figures', and 'boys don't want girl action figures'.

Well, then what am I, toy manufacturers? Chopped liver?

Okay, snit over. I'm on board with the 'want everything as a toy' contingent.

Even that squirrel.