PDA

View Full Version : Firefly and Beachead.

Snake Shadow09
12-12-2010, 11:53 AM
Will they make the show? If so which season and what do you expect from them??

RenHoek
12-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Probably.

Saboteur
12-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Firefly will actually be Ripcord, who is scarred and maimed for life, forever blaming the Joes for deserting him with the bio-vipers and the ensuing explosion.

Darkseid83
12-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Firefly will actually be Ripcord, who is scarred and maimed for life, forever blaming the Joes for deserting him with the bio-vipers and the ensuing explosion.

Shhh, don't jinx it or it might happen.

Angry.Android
12-12-2010, 01:52 PM

sounds awesome, can't wait!

fireflyguy
12-12-2010, 01:52 PM

That would actually be kind of interesting.

Of course I hope FF and BH make it in the show -- two of my favs.

FF will probably be in some sort of mercenary role, and BH will be working with Flint to try to get the renegades. The could introduce BH any time.

Saboteur
12-12-2010, 02:02 PM
sounds awesome, can't wait!

That's two good background stories I've filled in for Firefly. It's time for Hasbro and the Hub to deliver.

bravo
12-12-2010, 02:04 PM

i would love to see how this plays out? if it gos this way

nickvree
12-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Wouldn't be surprised to see both this season. More likely to see Firefly than Beachhead imo though...

Monkeywrench
12-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Wouldn't be surprised to see both this season. More likely to see Firefly than Beachhead imo though...

I agree with this

Snake Shadow09
12-13-2010, 12:11 AM
ripcord as ff? wow that would be awesome!

Saboteur
12-13-2010, 12:19 AM
Yeah, if he's not blowing something up or causing some kind of chaos, he's annoying everyone with his constant talking. Kind of like Deadpool.

Shin Densetsu
12-13-2010, 12:24 AM

Oh god so he will be like Morph from the X Men cartoon and Jason Todd? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saboteur
12-13-2010, 12:30 AM
Well we could always go back to the other origin. He's a disgruntled pawn shop owner with a bone to pick with some people.

MeLikeJinx
12-13-2010, 12:33 AM
If we get Beachhead I don't see him being a new recruit or rookie or joining the Renegades, he will probably be working for Flint or Hawk. And there is a good chance he will be angry about something. LOL.

Shin Densetsu
12-13-2010, 12:45 AM
If we get Beachhead I don't see him being a new recruit or rookie or joining the Renegades, he will probably be working for Flint or Hawk. And there is a good chance he will be angry about something. LOL.

I think he would be introduced as a tough as nails drill instructor who ends up caring about the team despite being a dick to them.

Snake Shadow09
12-13-2010, 02:08 AM
i do think we will see both in season 2.

Super Beast
12-13-2010, 03:03 AM

Knowing renegades they'' find a surfer, who is totally against Cobra washed up on a beach somewhere. He will get them crucial evidence, and it will then be destroyed. In the process, so is his surf board. So he has a bone to pick with cobra and joins the renegades as BeachHead.

John_0515
12-13-2010, 03:45 AM
Season 1 features 26 episodes. I'm sure that BH an FF will make an appearance. You'll just have to wait a while before they surface.

Unless FF is the one who killed the Hard Master - but I doubt it (it will most likely be Zartan).

CrimsonGuard101
12-13-2010, 03:59 AM
Season 8 last episdoe, the farwell address. They will devote the last 15 minutes to have each joe who did not get to appear since Scarlett, Duke, Snake Eyes, Roadblock, and TUnnel rat were on the run for 8 solid years with no let up come to a podium and expalin why he/she wasnt a part of the show and thank us all for watching and staying the long 8 year haul just to be let down they never got in the show before its final season. Kinda like a Suvivor reunion finnale special!

fireflyguy
12-13-2010, 07:18 AM
Yeah, if he's not blowing something up or causing some kind of chaos, he's annoying everyone with his constant talking. Kind of like Deadpool.

This is funny!

I can't help but think that we haven't seen the last of Ripcord in the Renegades.

Snake Shadow09
12-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Season 8 last episdoe, the farwell address. They will devote the last 15 minutes to have each joe who did not get to appear since Scarlett, Duke, Snake Eyes, Roadblock, and TUnnel rat were on the run for 8 solid years with no let up come to a podium and expalin why he/she wasnt a part of the show and thank us all for watching and staying the long 8 year haul just to be let down they never got in the show before its final season. Kinda like a Suvivor reunion finnale special!

HAHAHAHAHA this made my day mate.

GI Guppy the third
12-13-2010, 01:42 PM

Actually, as much as I secretly want Thomas Jane to play Firefly in the movie, I think this mythos would rock for the movie.

Except they already pretty much did that with Cobra Commander.

Snake Shadow09
12-15-2010, 12:20 AM
do you guys think beachead will join the team?

John_0515
12-15-2010, 12:44 AM
do you guys think beachead will join the team?

No, they're staying close to the more popular characters. Beachhead doesn't have enough exposure to be a popular character, IMO. I do believe, however, that he'll make appearances.

I'm still not sure yet if I like how they made Flint, and Lady Jaye is loyal to Duke.

Firefly will DEFINITELY be in the series. If they've already confirmed Scrap Iron, Firefly should be a no brainer.