PDA

View Full Version : A shout-out from "Roadblock!"

jON3.0
11-27-2010, 01:08 AM
While in Los Angeles, I ran into GI JOE Renegade's "Roadblock." I'm particularly fond of voice actor Kevin Michael Richardson. He's such a big ol' friendly guy, you can't help but love him! He's done the voices of Darth Laser in Fairly Oddparents, Omega Supreme in Transformers: Animated, one of the Primes in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Cleveland Jr. in The Cleveland Show and he now plays Bulkhead in Transformers: Prime and Roadblock in GI JOE Renegades.

He and another great voice actor Phil LaMarr (voice of Green Lantern - JL, Jazz - TFA, Kit Fisto - Clone Wars, etc.) graciously "pimped me out" in this video. Phil LaMarr and Kevin Michael Richardson - VU (http://www.voiceoveruniverse.com/video/phil-lamarr-and-kevin-michael) I was so happy to meet them. It was the highlight of my trip.

Other celebrities I ran into were Jerry Springer, Vanessa Hudgens, Larry King and voice actors Kyle Hebert (Dragonball Z) and Patrick Fraley (TMNT, Scooby Doo).

Cobra Terrorist
11-27-2010, 01:14 AM
Other celebrities I ran into were Jerry Springer, Vanessa Hudgens, Larry King and voice actors Kyle Hebert (Dragonball Z) and Patrick Fraley (TMNT, Scooby Doo).

I'd REALLY like to run into Vanessa Hudgens, if ya know what I'm sayin'!

jON3.0
11-27-2010, 01:31 AM
I'd REALLY like to run into Vanessa Hudgens, if ya know what I'm sayin'!

lol! eeeew! she was nice enough to talk to me for a few minutes and let me get a picture with her. she looks a LOT more like a little kid in person.

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
11-27-2010, 01:45 AM
I've heard good things about Richardson from the people that he works with on Cleveland...Alex Borstein specifially.

Shogi
11-27-2010, 02:03 AM
Cool, I remember Phil Lamarr from Madtv way back in the day

jON3.0
11-27-2010, 03:24 AM
Cool, I remember Phil Lamarr from Madtv way back in the day

yup. that was back when mad tv had the best cast out of any season.

RichardRider
11-27-2010, 04:08 AM
KMR is one of my favorite VAs. Glad to see he's gotten into Joe and still in Transformers.

And the Madtv season that had Phil Lamarr, Aries Spears and Will Sasso was *the* best Madtv Cast.

CliffSteele
11-27-2010, 05:01 AM
Don't forget Phil LaMarr is also SAMURAI JACK!

jON3.0
11-28-2010, 12:16 AM
KMR is one of my favorite VAs. Glad to see he's gotten into Joe and still in Transformers.

And the Madtv season that had Phil Lamarr, Aries Spears and Will Sasso was *the* best Madtv Cast.

helz yeah! that was when i was like "FINALLY! a FUNNY sketch comedy show!" oh, and don't forget mike mcdonald.

Don't forget Phil LaMarr is also SAMURAI JACK!

check the pics! that group one is of john dimaggio (bender, marcus fennix), phil lamarr, george lowe (space ghost), billy west (philip j. fry), dana snyder (master shake, granny squidbilly), c. martin croker (zorak) and bob carter (street fighter, halo). i LOVE SAMURAI JACK too!