PDA

View Full Version : So how about Cobra Commander?

General Hawk
11-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Did anyone notice the Cobra Commander image on the title screen of the new Renegades: Tactics game?

http://generalsjoes.com/wp-content/gallery/renegades-tactics-screenshots/02.jpg

Notice how his facemask looks a lot more "fully covered"? I think this is an awesome look for Cobra Commander, and I hope this is really how he comes to look in the cartoon.

In fact, I think the designs I'm seeing in the game are real improvements over the early promotional art, and when we see them in action, may be even better.

Great stuff. 11/26 can't come soon enough.

Justin

Lantern_Lad
11-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Hmmm... hadn't noticed. That is kind of cool... easy custom to make with a ROC Destro body...

Hmmm....

Zefram
11-11-2010, 10:19 PM
All I see in that pic is Baroness. :D

Lantern_Lad
11-11-2010, 10:20 PM
All I see in that pic is Baroness. :D

And she's elbowing the commander's wiener. Damn she plays dirty!

D00MTR0N
11-11-2010, 10:40 PM
i really like the way destro looks also

tycondrius
11-11-2010, 10:46 PM
you know whats funny is the torso kinda looks like that unreleased jungle assault CC from the poc line

PitViper
11-11-2010, 10:52 PM
I think it all looks pretty cool.

Actually off the top of my head CC reminded me of a Headhunter.

kennywr22
11-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Yep. I'm in love with all the designs. I just have to give Clement Sauve huge kudos. His work so far on these designs are friggin amazing. Destro= badass, Baroness= amazing sexy, Cobra comander=holy sweet wicked, and i can go on and on. Come on 11/26...............Oh and just to sound like a broken record, Hasbro make a animated line of stylized figures please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenos
11-11-2010, 11:27 PM
I like that CC quite a bit. I sure am hoping that he doesn't have the open facemask like the earlier art showed.

CG23
11-11-2010, 11:32 PM
I do like this CC as well. Maybe CC will even have a helmet for "battle" that goes over his head to make him look more like the original too.

tycondrius
11-11-2010, 11:59 PM
you may be right here I can see them having a sorta clearer mask when in th company of the likes of destro and cobra's higher ups but when it comes to battle time i'm asuming he battle plate slides into place kinda like optimus newer image with the mouth gaurd.

btw side question whos behind Duke ? i can't recall the line up 100% i see T-rat. H-duty duke and ?
I do like this CC as well. Maybe CC will even have a helmet for "battle" that goes over his head to make him look more like the original too.

commentor
11-12-2010, 03:23 AM
I just hope if this is what the figure ends up looking like I hope they make the figure with a jacket that does not hinder him being able to sit!(please hasbro please:)...and he has boots and not dress shoes!

Zefram
11-12-2010, 03:37 AM
BTW, is it me or are the guns in that game really cool looking? I know the in thing lately is to hate on "teh lazors" but those things look pretty cool and sexy. I would definitely not mind having those as accessories.

General Hawk
11-12-2010, 06:31 AM
BTW, is it me or are the guns in that game really cool looking? I know the in thing lately is to hate on "teh lazors" but those things look pretty cool and sexy. I would definitely not mind having those as accessories.

I agree. For some reason I love that "inset handle" look and they all utilize that, so while they look completely unrealistic, they still look very cool. I especially love Scarlett's Crossbow and Snake Eyes' "Laser Uzi". Duke's pistol with that underslung... whatever the heck it is looks pretty great, too.

Justin

General Hawk
11-12-2010, 06:32 AM
btw side question whos behind Duke ? i can't recall the line up 100% i see T-rat. H-duty duke and ?

Tunnel Rat, Ripcord, and Roadblock.

Justin

Jinx723
11-21-2010, 09:24 PM
Actually off the top of my head CC reminded me of a Headhunter.

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this pic.