PDA

View Full Version : Non G.I. Joe Iron Monger V.02

Claptrapper
10-24-2010, 03:56 AM
Hey, guy this my 1st cluster of customs I have made in the past. They have been displayed at friends shop the past year or so. After much prodding my friend convinced me to snap some shots of my work and place it here. Honesty I don't think my work is good enough compared to works of others, but here I go!!

Well, for starters this is an I idea had and looking at the concept art work for Iron Man and seeing that horrible blue movie Iron Monger. I figured I could do better. I do apologize to any fans out there, as this is a hybrid version of both the movie and comic Monger, along with a few creative flairs of my own. So, this is my version of Iron Monger suit.

JediKnutt
10-25-2010, 10:06 AM
That is very cool. Nice job.

ChaplainAsst
10-25-2010, 10:20 AM
But isn't this a Robotech guy - I mean, UN Spacy is from Macross/Robotech, right?

Hrothmeir
10-26-2010, 01:55 AM
Looks really good; definitely better than some others that are already out there (I mean that to support you, not downplay others, of course!) The paint is really good; I like the shiny. Also, the sticker work is excellent. What head is that, though?

lance858a
10-26-2010, 02:00 AM
Good work, keep it up. Post more. Welcome to the tank.

Claptrapper
10-26-2010, 04:22 AM
But isn't this a Robotech guy - I mean, UN Spacy is from Macross/Robotech, right?

Yup, it is, I had some spare water slide decals I had lying around, so I tacked it on it.

Claptrapper
10-26-2010, 04:32 AM
Looks really good; definitely better than some others that are already out there (I mean that to support you, not downplay others, of course!) The paint is really good; I like the shiny. Also, the sticker work is excellent. What head is that, though?

Thanks for the support!! The head is the original Monger head, I hated the face, so I found a discarded panel I had from a master grade Gundam kit, and stuck it on. The original paint on the faceplate was metallic orange, but when I was done, it look too much like a Terran Marine, so I decided to black it out.