PDA

View Full Version : Awkward joke

arashikage tat
08-11-2010, 11:34 PM
So here's the deal...I can't stand when I go to a fast food place or something for lunch and when it's totally packed you see just ONE person sitting in a booth all by themself. I don't know why but it just irks me when you have to sit in one of those high tables in a chair that's practically 6ft off the ground because that's all that's left! I just think that if you're by yourself sit in one of the normal chairs and tables or something and leave the booths for parties of two or more.

Here's where the awkward joke comes into play...last Friday I went to Taco Bell for lunch and it was packed. I noticed that just about every seat was taken but there was a guy in a booth by himself, so after I got my order I walked up to his booth (total stranger mind you) said "Hey how's it goin" and sat down and started eating. The look on his face was priceless, I was thinking he would either ask me to leave or he would get up and leave, but no...he started talking to me about life and what he does and what I do and his family and so on!!!

Basically my plan was to point out to him that there was nowhere to sit and he was hogging a booth all to himself, and that's why I sat there. Instead it was a pretty awkward lunch and I made a temporary new friend

Unclassified
08-11-2010, 11:36 PM
did you get his number? perhaps he likes hot dogs!!

Superion
08-11-2010, 11:36 PM
When your plan didn't work, you should have reached over and taken something off his tray and took a bite.

Beach_Head
08-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Actually, over here, what you did is encouraged. In fact, sometimes you can see a sign that reads: "Share a seat, win a friend."

Unclassified
08-11-2010, 11:38 PM
or ask, soo.... do you like hot dogs and wink..

Cobra Terrorist
08-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Did you ask him if he was looking for Bolo?

Unclassified
Actually, over here it's encouraged. In fact, sometimes you can see a sign that reads: "Share a seat, win a friend."

that shit don't happen in america man..

sharky
I would have told you to get the hell out of my booth.

arashikage tat
08-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Did you ask him if he was looking for Bolo?

Actually his first words to me were "You just found Bolo"

Beach_Head
08-11-2010, 11:40 PM
I know Dude. You guys are all about personal space and what not. LOL!

arashikage tat
08-11-2010, 11:41 PM
I would have told you to get the hell out of my booth.

Why Sharky? I'm a nice guy

Cobra Terrorist
Actually, over here, what you did is encouraged. In fact, sometimes you can see a sign that reads: "Share a seat, win a friend."

Ha! Not here in the US. We seem to think that ANY unknown person is a weirdo and a possible terrorist. Ahhhh, thanks mainstream media and the New World Order!

Glumby
My god, its like all the threads today are being combined into one.

arashikage tat
08-11-2010, 11:42 PM

This thread is nothing like the other ones...I'm not done with Taco Bell or anything

Beach_Head
08-11-2010, 11:43 PM
Haha!

This thread is nothing like the other ones...I'm not done with Taco Bell or anything

sharky
08-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Why Sharky? I'm a nice guy
Well, not if I knew you were a Tanker. But, I would have figured you were a gay guy coming on to me. The polite thing to do would have been to simply ask him if you could sit there because there was no place else to sit. You didn't ask, you just sat down and started talking.

Unclassified
08-11-2010, 11:45 PM

no it's just the same ppl posting in all of em lol..

Glumby
08-11-2010, 11:45 PM

hehe, i havent been to a taco bell since high school. I stick with Subway and Roy Rogers.

Unclassified
08-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Well, not if I knew you were a Tanker. But, I would have figured you were a gay guy coming on to me. The polite thing to do would have been to simply ask him if you could sit there because there was no place else to sit. You didn't ask, you just sat down and started talking.

yeah like, hey man, you gonna eat that chulupa?? is it supreme or baja?

Unclassified
08-11-2010, 11:47 PM
hehe, i havent been to a taco bell since high school. I stick with Subway and Roy Rogers.

subway???? why would you pay the price for a slice of ham on a roll? that shit ain't no sub.. roy rogers kicks ass though, gold rush all day..

arashikage tat
08-11-2010, 11:48 PM
yeah like, hey man, you gonna eat that chulupa?? is it supreme or baja?

haha...could you imagine? If I was like "So, you gonna eat that chilito"

Glumby
08-11-2010, 11:49 PM
subway???? why would you pay the price for a slice of ham on a roll? that shit ain't no sub.. roy rogers kicks ass though, gold rush all day..

I love the gold rush, its the best thing when your hungry. The drive through lady and I are on a first name basis.

For subway its the bread, I have a bread fetish. There its out.

Tall Creeper
08-11-2010, 11:50 PM
So here's the deal...I can't stand when I go to a fast food place or something for lunch and when it's totally packed you see just ONE person sitting in a booth all by themself. I don't know why but it just irks me when you have to sit in one of those high tables in a chair that's practically 6ft off the ground because that's all that's left! I just think that if you're by yourself sit in one of the normal chairs and tables or something and leave the booths for parties of two or more.

Here's where the awkward joke comes into play...last Friday I went to Taco Bell for lunch and it was packed. I noticed that just about every seat was taken but there was a guy in a booth by himself, so after I got my order I walked up to his booth (total stranger mind you) said "Hey how's it goin" and sat down and started eating. The look on his face was priceless, I was thinking he would either ask me to leave or he would get up and leave, but no...he started talking to me about life and what he does and what I do and his family and so on!!!

Basically my plan was to point out to him that there was nowhere to sit and he was hogging a booth all to himself, and that's why I sat there. Instead it was a pretty awkward lunch and I made a temporary new friend

You have to watch out for some Texans as they will start right in on conversation as if they were your neighbor and not even skip a beat. Then again you have some people from all over moving in that don't always respect the idea of leaving a bigger table for a bigger group It used to be that anytime you drove in the country you were expected to wave when passing a car. That is not so much the norm any more. I like what you did and wish I could have seen the look on the guys face when you sat down to eat.

Cobra Terrorist
08-11-2010, 11:51 PM

Hey totally random post here...

Unclassified, I LOVE that sig. I've held onto my Hard To Earn CD for years. It's the same one I bought straight outta high school in '93. CLASSIC.

Unclassified
08-11-2010, 11:52 PM
I love the gold rush, its the best thing when your hungry. The drive through lady and I are on a first name basis.

ever have a hoagie from quick check? they got a parmesan roll that is banging, and you can get it toasted..

i had subway like 3 times and that was it i said never again man..

Tall Creeper
08-11-2010, 11:52 PM

Neither am I, but I do prefer Taco Cabana for a better taste with Tex-Mex fast food!

Unclassified
08-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Hey totally random post here...

Unclassified, but I LOVE that sig. I've held onto my Gangstarr CD for years. It's the same one I bought straight outta high school in '93. CLASSIC.

i actually had the hard to earn disc in the sig too but was made to remove it cus i had some green stuff broken up on it.. what album did you have?

and don't worry about random, my post are as random as they get man..

Cobra Terrorist
08-11-2010, 11:56 PM
i actually had the hard to earn disc in the sig too but was made to remove it cus i had some green stuff broken up on it.. what album did you have?

and don't worry about random, my post are as random as they get man..

Heh, I modified my original post, but I had Hard To Earn too.

Beach_Head
08-11-2010, 11:56 PM
What's wrong with Subway? I happen to love their bread...

WeEatOurDead
08-11-2010, 11:57 PM
Gutsy, but very cool though. He might have needed someone to talk to that day. ....hell, he may have been on the verge of "offing" himself and you may have saved his life.
Props to you.

Beach_Head
08-11-2010, 11:57 PM
Ah, another bread connoisseur. Thank God!

Zefram
08-11-2010, 11:58 PM

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/zeframmann/memegen/Advice-Rorschach-good-joke-everybody-laugh.jpg

Unclassified
08-11-2010, 11:59 PM

no meat on the bread.. it's a waste.. jerry lost weight cus the damn sammich is so small and weak..

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Neither am I, but I do prefer Taco Cabana for a better taste with Tex-Mex fast food!

haha...I can definitely agree with that!

Glumby
ever have a hoagie from quick check? they got a parmesan roll that is banging, and you can get it toasted..

i had subway like 3 times and that was it i said never again man..

Never heard of them, just checked online and the nearest one is 147 miles away. That just reminded me of little ceasars breadsticks. I drive 45 minutes to get these for two weekends straight.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh119/Glumby01/0731001132.jpg

Yes, I take pics of my food.

Unclassified
Heh, I modified my original post, but I had Hard To Earn too.

such a classic album man..

Glumby
08-12-2010, 12:01 AM
Ah, another bread connoisseur. Thank God!

Ahmen brother.

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Never heard of them, just checked online and the nearest one is 147 miles away. That just reminded me of little ceasars breadsticks. I drive 45 minutes to get these for two weekends straight.

you still got little caesers? wtf man... we had one , then it left, and then we had a lil makeshit one in k-mart, and that is gone too, hell k-mart is pretty much gone lol.. man i miss that shit..

ok i thought i spelt it right, then read the box and it spelt weird, so i fixed it, and read yours and you spelt it like i spelt it, and our way seems natural.. is that a typo on that damn box?

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 12:04 AM
I love Lil Ceaze and their $5 pizzas....I haven't seen any out here in Tx though

Tall Creeper
08-12-2010, 12:05 AM

Nothing like some Little C's! I am glad that it is right around the corner from us and not 45 minutes.

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:06 AM
I love Lil Ceaze and their $5 pizzas....I haven't seen any out here in Tx though

see you spelt it like me and him, and what you mean tx??

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:07 AM

well you got pop eyes and i don't..

Tall Creeper
08-12-2010, 12:08 AM

Oh they are here, I don't think they have made it out to Hutto just yet but they are in the P-ville and Round Rock!

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Nothing like some Little C's! I am glad that it is right around the corner from us and not 45 minutes.

Whaaaat (said in Lil Jon voice) are you serious? Next Joe hunt we're going there bro!

Tall Creeper
08-12-2010, 12:09 AM
Whaaaat (said in Lil Jon voice) are you serious? Next Joe hunt we're going there bro!

That sounds like a plan bro, as I have them on speed dial!! Right on

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Dude, those things are effin' awesome!

I used to buy those everyday...

Glumby
So lucky tallCreeper, a friend looked into a franchise and they start at 250K and go up to 500K. Not sure what the difference is but if I was rich I would open a personal LC store just for myself. and friends and tankers ofcourse.

Unclassified
jay, when did you move to tx?

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:12 AM
we got papa johns.. that place blows, only fake pizza i like is lil c's.. other than that , it better be a vinnie making my pie..

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 12:12 AM
Damn! I miss Popeye's. We had two or three I think but it didn't click so the franchises had to shutdown...

well you got pop eyes and i don't..

Glumby
08-12-2010, 12:13 AM
yeah, we got a few popeyes. My inlaws go every week for senior day because they get like 50 cents off or something.

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:14 AM
we finally got a sonics around here, i been seeing them shits on commercials forever but we never had one lol wtf is the point in having a commercail for something that aint in your area??

it was all that , the onion rings are good though.. ok brb need a beer and cig

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:15 AM
yeah, we got a few popeyes. My inlaws go every week for senior day because they get like 50 cents off or something.

i finally got to try it when i went to the columbus mall after a skins game..

Glumby
08-12-2010, 12:16 AM
we finally got a sonics around here, i been seeing them shits on commercials forever but we never had one lol wtf is the point in having a commercail for something that aint in your area??

it was all that , the onion rings are good though.. ok brb need a beer and cig

Yeah we dont have sonic either but we have the commercials. The same friend looked them up also and they want 1 million to start a franchise. They would do great in my area, everyone here eats out.

Glumby
08-12-2010, 12:16 AM
i finally got to try it when i went to the columbus mall after a skins game..

Cant wait till Friday for the skins!!

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 12:18 AM
What I want out here is an In-N-Out franchise...

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 12:19 AM
jay, when did you move to tx?

Dude like 3 months ago now...don't you remember we had a going away party there were bratts and everything, you got so trashed!!! haha

Syn3sthesia
08-12-2010, 12:20 AM
It puts the lotion on the skin....

The man was eating alone for a reason. Careful, you may wake up in a dark room.

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 12:22 AM

In and Out is definitely one of the things I miss the most about leaving California, followed by my mom and brothers :)

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Cant wait till Friday for the skins!!

yeah, you cats are so die hard down there man, i heard they got beat by the cowgirls the other night..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Dude like 3 months ago now...don't you remember we had a going away party there were bratts and everything, you got so trashed!!! haha

oh yeah and knero taking pics and shit.. don't remind me.. lol..

8lvlmonkeymaker
This is a fun story and all but, do you think it's possible he was in the same situation? It was a crowded restaurant at lunch time. Maybe there was no other tables available for him to sit at.

Beach_Head
Man, I wish I can visit the US again...

In and Out is definitely one of the things I miss the most about leaving California, followed by my mom and brothers :)

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:27 AM

i never heard of a in n out.. only when i hook up with the guy next doors girl, im in n out that's bout it.. lol

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Man, I wish I can visit the US again...

dude take a trip man, i would actually like to visit philippines, love pinoy women man.. but scared to fly..

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Dude, you have to try their burgers. They're effin' insane!

In-N-Out Burger - Welcome (http://www.in-n-out.com)

i never heard of a in n out.. only when i hook up with the guy next doors girl, im in n out that's bout it.. lol

holyfrog
08-12-2010, 12:31 AM
no meat on the bread.. it's a waste.. jerry lost weight cus the damn sammich is so small and weak..

I got some meat for you. Sorry I had to do it you walked right into it.

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Dude, you have to try their burgers. They're effin' insane!

In-N-Out Burger - Welcome (http://www.in-n-out.com)

if i'm ever lucky enough to come accrossed one i would.. jersey don't get shit..

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 12:32 AM
I would if I could but I need to make some money first. Hehe!

If ever you do make it out here, let me know and I'll take you around. There's no place like Manila Dude...

dude take a trip man, i would actually like to visit philippines, love pinoy women man.. but scared to fly..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:32 AM

haha oh boy.. ok i did...

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 12:33 AM
LMAO! Right on...

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:34 AM
I would if I could but I need to make some money first. Hehe!

If ever you do make it out here, let me know and I'll take you around. There's no place like Manila Dude...

yeah, i'd like to see some cats fight with them sticks.. that shit is nuts. i forget what it's called though, but seen it on tv and was like damn, like right in the middle of the streets. i seen some chick kick some ass..

JoeMama
08-12-2010, 12:34 AM
wrong, all wrong.
take a seat.
start fidgeting your ass...
say, damn, this burrito is giving me the worse donkey farts..
reach over candidly, look both ways to see if no one is looking, than say, "dude, you cool going 50/50 on taking blame for this swamp ass I'm about to butt belch? I don't wanna get kicked out of here.."

holyfrog
08-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by Beach_Head

In-N-Out is all over in Phoenix. They came out here about 9 years ago 9 good years. I'm hungry.

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Are you sure they were from the Philippines?

yeah, i'd like to see some cats fight with them sticks.. that shit is nuts. i forget what it's called though, but seen it on tv and was like damn, like right in the middle of the streets. i seen some chick kick some ass..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by Beach_Head

In-N-Out is all over in Phoenix. They came out here about 9 years ago 9 good years. I'm hungry.

same thing happened to me today, i started talking about beer in a thread, all a sudden bam i'm thirsty, and now drinking.

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Are you sure they were from the Philippines?

positive.. they use like a baton type of thing. and you guys eat half grown chickens in a egg shell right? not half grown, but baby chicks that are still in the shell..

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 12:39 AM
positive.. they use like a baton type of thing. and you guys eat half grown chickens in a egg shell right?

that is some fear factor shit! lol

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:41 AM
that is some fear factor shit! lol

it was on the history chan, these 2 cats would travel around the world and they would have to train in that art form from the region they were in and then fight each other.. it was full of protien..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:42 AM
i'm dead ass serious..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:43 AM
jay why did you move to tx?

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 12:44 AM
I totally believe you

holyfrog
08-12-2010, 12:48 AM
Are the cats declawed? LOL

It took me a second to realize what you ment by "cats".

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:49 AM
balut... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Are the cats declawed? LOL

It took me a second to realize what you ment by "cats".

ppl.

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:54 AM
it might be called kali for the stick fighting..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:54 AM
c'man, where everyone go??

Ctrl_Z
08-12-2010, 12:57 AM
balut... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)
I've had a bit of that before. actually tasty with that garnish they serve with it. dunno if i'd ever try it again tho.

Ctrl_Z
c'man, where everyone go??

AT's having dinner with his new friend.

arashikage tat
jay why did you move to tx?

My girl got a transfer with her job and we figured we'd be able to finally buy a home and stuff out here. I'm still not use to it yet (especially coming from Cali) but it's pretty cool so far and I'm diggin it

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 12:58 AM
AT's having dinner with his new friend.

yeah turns out he's also a "handyman" :)

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:58 AM
I've had a bit of that before. actually tasty with that garnish they serve with it. dunno if i'd ever try it again tho.

i'm not sure i could do it...

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 12:59 AM
My girl got a transfer with her job and we figured we'd be able to finally buy a home and stuff out here. I'm still not use to it yet (especially coming from Cali) but it's pretty cool so far and I'm diggin it

that's great man, i had no idea.. i sent you a sarge to your old address, that sucks..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:00 AM

the guy at taco bell?? haha

Ctrl_Z
08-12-2010, 01:00 AM
i'm not sure i could do it...

it was only a piece. had a piece of bone or beak in it. i think it was part of the head lol. it was a Vietnamese festival. All my friends were doing it so I just had a bit. seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 01:02 AM
that's great man, i had no idea.. i sent you a sarge to your old address, that sucks..

lmao...that would suck so bad if it were even close to being true

the guy at taco bell?? haha

Hell yeah

**cues the porn music**

Unclassified
it was only a piece. had a piece of bone or beak in it. i think it was part of the head lol. it was a Vietnamese festival. All my friends were doing it so I just had a bit. seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

yeah, you'r a brave man.. once i seen the head that would of been enough for me..

Beach_Head
Ah! Now I know what you're talking about.

Arnis is a martial art involving sticks

And the food is called "Balut". They aren't chicken embryos, they're duck embryos. It is a delicacy here but I don't like eating it...

positive.. they use like a baton type of thing. and you guys eat half grown chickens in a egg shell right? not half grown, but baby chicks that are still in the shell..

Unclassified
lmao...that would suck so bad if it were even close to being true

Hell yeah

**cues the porn music**

lol...

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 01:03 AM
seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

I usually only say that after taking down a drunk bbw lol

Ctrl_Z
08-12-2010, 01:03 AM
yeah I bet hahaha.

but seriously tho. I've thought about doing that sometimes. just sit down and start eating. except in my mind I don't ever acknowledge the guy, or become irritated when he starts talking to me. Like he's the one that sat down at MY table. He just didn't know it yet.

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Yep, Eskrima, Arnis, or Kali. They're one and the same...

it might be called kali for the stick fighting..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:04 AM

Arnis is a martial art invliving sticks

And the food is called "Balut". They aren't chicken embryos, they're duck embryos. It is a delicacy here but I don't like eating it...

i was gonna say duck after, then i looked it up and it said both, so i left it chicken.. yeah i can't do it.. it's all how you are raised and what is natural to your region and culture.. me i love pizza lol..

Ctrl_Z
08-12-2010, 01:06 AM
I usually only say that after taking down a drunk bbw lol

and at the time, it is the right thing to do.

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:07 AM
bbw?? i always wondered what that stood for??

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 01:07 AM
I do eat Penoy though. It's like a soft boiled egg but instead of a chicken egg, it's a duck egg...

I love Pizza too. And Pasta. I think I should've been born Italian...

i was gonna say duck after, then i looked it up and it said both, so i left it chicken.. yeah i can't do it.. it's all how you are raised and what is natural to your region and culture.. me i love pizza lol..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:08 AM
I do eat Penoy though. It's like a soft boiled egg but instead of a chicken egg, it's a duck egg...

I love Pizza too. And Pasta. I think I should've been born Italian...

lol..

blackrazor1
08-12-2010, 01:09 AM

If you're eating alone, why do you care if someone else is sitting in a booth? He might have been sitting in a booth; because, it was crowded when he got there. Glad he had a good attitude about it. There are a lot of off balance people out there.

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 01:09 AM
and at the time, it is the right thing to do.

lol...dammit Sam, when I come back to visit your ass better show up again

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:10 AM
this beers making me off balanced..

Ctrl_Z
08-12-2010, 01:11 AM
bbw?? i always wondered what that stood for??

google image search with safe filter off. lol but be warned. you my not like what you see. or you my. idk haha.
lol...dammit Sam, when I come back to visit your ass better show up again

heck yeah. just give me a heads up.

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 01:12 AM

I just joined you on the drinking...I cracked open a bottle of Shiner about 20 mins ago

Ctrl_Z
08-12-2010, 01:14 AM

I just joined you on the drinking...I cracked open a bottle of Shiner about 20 mins ago

good call guys. gonna grab a beer. should have something in the fridge.

Unclassified
jay , i'm glad you made a thread i can sit back and just bull shit in. i was about to make myself a topicless thread just to bull shit in when i drank.. instead i just use yours and not even pay attention to the original topic, and talk about balut, texas and lil caesers

Beach_Head
I'm serious. Sometimes, I think I'm in the wrong country.

People give me this look when I tell them not to serve me rice with my meal.

Or if I eat pasta the whole week, my co-workers will look at me funny and say: "Pasta again?"

And then when I want some soup and a sandwich for lunch or dinner, I get asked how I can only eat soup and a sandwich as my meal...

lol..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:15 AM
this is our lil chat room lol..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:15 AM
i have a hunch what bbw is, but dont wanna say it incase it offends someone.

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 01:16 AM
I know. How'd this thread go from a practical joke to food and other sh*t? Haha!

Thanks A-Tat!

jay , i'm glad you made a thread i can sit back and just bull shit in. i was about to make myself a topicless thread just to bull shit in when i drank.. instead i just use yours and not even pay attention to the original topic, and talk about balut, texas and lil caesers

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 01:16 AM

Hell yeah man!!! I got this all night haha

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:17 AM
don't know what sucks more, me missing sarges on hts or being out of trees

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:17 AM
I know. How'd this thread go from a practical joke to food and other sh*t? Haha!

Thanks A-Tat!

lol..

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 01:19 AM
Right now I'd say The Sarge, only because someone will always produce more trees...there's no guarantee that Hasbro will produce more Sarges

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 01:19 AM
So wait a minute, have any of you ever eaten at a Jollibee?

It's a local burger joint that's gone International. I know they built some stores out there in the US...

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:20 AM
I'm serious. Sometimes, I think I'm in the wrong country.

People give me this look when I tell them not to serve me rice with my meal.

Or if I eat pasta the whole week, my co-workers will look at me funny and say: "Pasta again?"

And then when I want some soup and a sandwich for lunch or dinner, I get asked how I can only eat soup and a sandwich as my meal...

i would def try a philippino joint if we had one around here.. i bet cali got em..

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Yeah, they have the most in Cali...

::Welcome to Jollibee:: (http://www.jollibeeusa.com/storelocator.html)

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:22 AM

It's a local burger joint that's gone International. I know they built some stores out there in the US...

no i haven't..

Ctrl_Z
08-12-2010, 01:23 AM

Yeah. there's one right down the street for my house. Only ate there once. to be honest, I don't like that place. my friend ordered a shake and they pull it out of a fridge in the back. we just sat there as if to say "did that just happen" They have spaghetti with hot dog slices and ketchup.

Fat Tire. it's ok but wish I hadn't finished that New Castle

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Right now I'd say The Sarge, only because someone will always produce more trees...there's no guarantee that Hasbro will produce more Sarges

yeah, but i wanna smoke now... NOW!!!!

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 01:37 AM
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv17/cernaj123/shinersarge.jpg

This is for you guys!!!

Ctrl_Z
08-12-2010, 01:38 AM
http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv17/cernaj123/shinersarge.jpg

This is for you guys!!!
salud

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 01:42 AM
gees thanks man.. just mail him to me..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 02:05 AM
ok i'm goin to bed, it was fun fellas..

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 02:06 AM
I love their chicken and their hotdogs. But that's about it.

I'd rather eat at Mickey D's...

no i haven't..

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 02:09 AM
For real? That's messed up!

And yes, unfortunately, Filipino's love their spaghetti that way. Not me though...

Around here, we call it "Happy Birthday Spaghetti" because that's the kind of spaghetti you'll get at any children's birthday party... LOL!

Yeah. there's one right down the street for my house. Only ate there once. to be honest, I don't like that place. my friend ordered a shake and they pull it out of a fridge in the back. we just sat there as if to say "did that just happen" They have spaghetti with hot dog slices and ketchup.

Fat Tire. it's ok but wish I hadn't finished that New Castle

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Later Dude...

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 02:13 AM
i was about to request you as a friend , but we already are lol..

Beach_Head
08-12-2010, 02:17 AM
Yeah. You, me, and some other Tanker (I forgot his name) partied on some music thread a while back...

i was about to request you as a friend , but we already are lol..

ShockVal
08-12-2010, 02:19 AM
Welcome to Texas!

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 02:29 AM

Yeah me too...we'll see if its still going tomorrow

V-Cmdr
08-12-2010, 02:51 AM

Dont know man....I grew up with meat/potatos, basically every southern food you could imagine, but as an adult really don't care for it......my palate now is for the more "exotic".....I am a whore for caviar now, sashimi, indian/paki food....anything anyone considers "weird".....I like 99% of the time.....I saw on Man Vs Food the duck embryo egg thing and actually got hungry LOL....what i really would love to try one day is beating snake heart in Vietnam.....you actually pick out your own snake ( don't go there) and they cut out the heart and you swallow it while it is still beating, then take a shot of white liqour mixed with the snakes blood....suppose to help your sex drive.....I guess all those Europe trips Mom and Dad sent me on back in HS turned me LOL....anyways just some FYI stuff!!.....btw....Josh....I am lookin to move to western NY suburbia area outside of Buffalo.....we will be neighbors lol

kfsps83
08-12-2010, 05:17 AM
Actually his first words to me were "You just found Bolo"

If that were true, you'd be dead.

Nice try.

Nordland
08-12-2010, 10:24 AM
When you realy....realy.... have to have those Chicken Mcnuggets.

BBC News - Woman starts fight over chicken nuggets (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10922428)

Glumby
08-12-2010, 10:31 AM
When you realy....realy.... have to have those Chicken Mcnuggets.

BBC News - Woman starts fight over chicken nuggets (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10922428)

OMG, that is insane (and funny).

Dealer Destro
08-12-2010, 10:52 AM
did you get his number? perhaps he likes hot dogs!!

LMFAO!!!!! Nice one Josh!!!! You have been on a streak lately.

Lody
08-12-2010, 11:08 AM

Good way to get your ass shot at

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Yeah. You, me, and some other Tanker (I forgot his name) partied on some music thread a while back...

what thread was it?? i think i remember man..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Dont know man....I grew up with meat/potatos, basically every southern food you could imagine, but as an adult really don't care for it......my palate now is for the more "exotic".....I am a whore for caviar now, sashimi, indian/paki food....anything anyone considers "weird".....I like 99% of the time.....I saw on Man Vs Food the duck embryo egg thing and actually got hungry LOL....what i really would love to try one day is beating snake heart in Vietnam.....you actually pick out your own snake ( don't go there) and they cut out the heart and you swallow it while it is still beating, then take a shot of white liqour mixed with the snakes blood....suppose to help your sex drive.....I guess all those Europe trips Mom and Dad sent me on back in HS turned me LOL....anyways just some FYI stuff!!.....btw....Josh....I am lookin to move to western NY suburbia area outside of Buffalo.....we will be neighbors lol

still a bit of a distance, but yeah neighbors lol.. man i don't think i could try anything you mentioned lol..

Dealer Destro
08-12-2010, 11:12 AM
what thread was it?? i think i remember man..

I wanna say it was "Any Hip Hop Heads on here?" or something like that.

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 11:13 AM
LMFAO!!!!! Nice one Josh!!!! You have been on a streak lately.

yeah, i was in the mood yesterday man, was drinking and shit.. thanks

Lody
08-12-2010, 11:14 AM

I think that's what bothered me the most. I would be more preturbed if the person didn't ask.

I would still be perturbed if they asked-but I would do the polite thing and let them sit.

Doesn't mean I would like it though

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Good way to get your ass shot at

lol..

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 11:16 AM
i'm starting a i hate tru and alley viper f hasbro thread...

no not really but, i do feel like swingin' a axe at something..

Gideon75
08-12-2010, 11:17 AM
That is actually how things used to be in America. Even if you didn't know someone, you felt like you did because they were a member of the same community.

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 11:18 AM
That is actually how things used to be in America. Even if you didn't know someone, you felt like you did because they were a member of the same community.

very true... then women got their rights and no one was home to raise the kids and they grew up to be us lol..

nah i have no clue what went wrong, but i might be on to something..

Lody
08-12-2010, 11:27 AM
lol..

I know why you're laughing but when I say shot in the ass, I don't mean it they way you think I mean it!

Unclassified
08-12-2010, 11:34 AM
I know why you're laughing but when I say shot in the ass, I don't mean it they way you think I mean it!

i meant lead, what did you mean ?? lol

holyfrog
08-12-2010, 05:38 PM
It is a delicacy here but I don't like eating it...

That's what she said!

Brcall
08-12-2010, 05:42 PM

As a matter of fact, America is about the only place people DON'T do that.

Brcall
08-12-2010, 05:53 PM

This is actually something I put a lot of thought into. I would say a lot of the separation in our community can be related to our wealth. If you think about it around 70 years ago most families still lived in multi-family homes, because they couldn't afford separate ones. Nowadays people freak out if their kids have to share a damn bedroom and/or bathroom.

Hell, fences back in the day were just to keep animals from straying off, but now everyone has to have a freakin' 10 ft tall privacy fence so their neighbors can't see what they're doing in the backyard.

pud333
08-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Here's where the awkward joke comes into play...last Friday I went to Taco Bell for lunch and it was packed. I noticed that just about every seat was taken but there was a guy in a booth by himself, so after I got my order I walked up to his booth (total stranger mind you) said "Hey how's it goin" and sat down and started eating.

Yeah, that pisses me off as well. What I normally do is what you did, but I usually ask first. "Excuse me, but do you mind if I sit here? There's no seating anywhere." I rarely ever get someone saying no, and if they do, it's because they have other people coming. Sometimes you run into some cool people. Other times you just eat and be on your way. Sometimes I try to put my arm around them and kiss them. haha. Just kidding about that last part.

Brcall
08-12-2010, 06:14 PM
Sometimes I try to put my arm around them and kiss them. haha. Just kidding about that last part.

You just rub their thigh, right? ;)

arashikage tat
08-12-2010, 07:45 PM
You just rub their thigh, right? ;)

that's what I did, but with my foot :)

bothen
08-13-2010, 10:50 AM
If the restaurant doe'snt have a problem with it then it's no one's buisness where he sits.Maybe he sat down before it got busy.Should he then stop eating mid way and get up and move? No.

I don't want to start talking to a complete stranger just cause we have to share a table.Besides i went there to get something to eat and eat it in piece.You may sit with me but it does'nt make me strange cause you want some conversation to go with your meal and i don't.

There's more polite ways of asking to share a table.

DaViper
08-13-2010, 01:22 PM
obvious you guys have never eaten at any chinese joint in chinatown. Last time my GF and I got sat pretty quickly in a busy dim sum place. Granted it was just 2 of us sitting at this big round table. We were saying "we got this big ol' table to ourselves, we must be VIP! HAHA" WRONG. They then sat a family of 4 at our table while we were still eating!! Let just say it was an awkward family dinner...

Darth_Risar
08-13-2010, 01:30 PM

Only you Tat.

ilikeadajoes
08-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Why in the name of all that's holy would you eat in a fast food restaurant?

sharky
08-13-2010, 02:33 PM
Quiznos is better then Subway. Subway is better than Blimpie. Blimpie is better than nothing. Blimpie sucks!

doawork
08-13-2010, 02:37 PM
Quiznos is better then Subway. Subway is better than Blimpie. Blimpie is better than nothing. Blimpie sucks!
Where does Togo's fit in that equation?

Brcall
08-13-2010, 02:38 PM

Jersey Mike's is better than Quiznos.

The biggest thing about Subway is they market towards a different demographic than the others, the health conscious.

doawork
08-13-2010, 02:39 PM
I thought Dim Sum meant Family Style, and that was the point of going to one, to sit at one large table and everyone shares food.

DaViper
08-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Where does Togo's fit in that equation?

Togo trumps all!

DaViper
08-13-2010, 02:51 PM
I thought Dim Sum meant Family Style, and that was the point of going to one, to sit at one large table and everyone shares food.

yes share as a family....but not with a family of strangers

arashikage tat
08-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Only you Tat.

Thanks at least Darth Risar gets me...haha
Oh and DaViper knows damn well I'm capable of this as well...ask him the story about going to BWW and hanging with a BBW and a Germaphobe :)

sharky
08-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Jersey Mike's is better than Quiznos.

The biggest thing about Subway is they market towards a different demographic than the others, the health conscious.
The only thing I like at Jersey Mike's is the Chipotle Philly Cheesesteak. Once when I went they said their grill was broken and couldn't make any. I walked out and never went back to that one ever again.

Brcall
08-13-2010, 04:36 PM
The only thing I like at Jersey Mike's is the Chipotle Philly Cheesesteak. Once when I went they said their grill was broken and couldn't make any. I walked out and never went back to that one ever again.

You think it really was broken, or that they just didn't want to make it? Is that why you never went back?

I don't go very often, because they're in a very inconvenient location for me. Then again I don't eat at restaurants very often either.

nightforceoutback11
08-13-2010, 06:12 PM
When your plan didn't work, you should have reached over and taken something off his tray and took a bite.

Just thinking the same thing. You could have told him you were used to a communal lifstyle. If that didn't trip him out you could have went for the toe tap.

bigjjstudd items - Get great deals on Toys Hobbies items on eBay.com! (http://shop.ebay.com/bigjjstudd/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340)

doawork
08-13-2010, 06:45 PM
yes share as a family....but not with a family of strangers
I missed that. I always thought it was a dining style to meet strangers. Thats a big family then that needs 10 seats at a round table.

doawork
08-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Togo trumps all!
Finally somebody else that likes Togo's. I could never get into Quiznos, too over cooked even when you ask them not to toast it. And Subway just never tasted right, more processed then anything.

arashikage tat
08-13-2010, 07:02 PM
Finally somebody else that likes Togo's. I could never get into Quiznos, too over cooked even when you ask them not to toast it. And Subway just never tasted right, more processed then anything.

Aside from this mom and pop place called Sandwich Saloon that I grew up on Togos is my absolute fave sammich spot