PDA

View Full Version : Renegades Bio-Viper appreciation thread.

Gyre-Viper
07-28-2010, 11:05 AM
jelly monster ftw.

ok I get it... you don't like too much fantasy or sci-fi or what-have-you in your joe stew. I get it. that's fine. on some days I agree. (i.e. "what do they accelerate?")

Fact is , Bio and Monstro Viper are Mindbender creations like the B.A.T.
Now their original incarnations via 90's neon behemoth-ism... that's an acquired taste. But the Renegades Bio-Viper seems pretty feral and lethal.

And it gives Hasbro an excuse to not spend all their time drawing simple robots for SE to slice up. Besides... what if Bio-Vipers used to be actual people... then SE is actually slicing up people. Talk about Standards and Practices loophole.

I know my personal tastes of oddity and neon aren't really shared with a lot of you. But I'm excited for a new Bio-Viper. It's an update of a character I've been waiting for to attain said update. I'm hoping Monstro and Mega Viper are next.

Shogi
07-28-2010, 11:08 AM
I don't see anything wrong with a little bit of monstrosity in GI Joe. Now what will win me over is if we get a figure of it and it's translucent blue plastic....that'll make it a must buy for me.

I wonder if it has any toxic properties to it's body

Griff
07-28-2010, 11:10 AM
jelly is for donuts sammiches and sex. :D

USAgent
Bio-Viper is

Cdt Weasel
I think I flushed a Bio-Viper this morning.

Troynos
I went with Option #2. I'm withholding true judgement until October.

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
07-28-2010, 11:12 AM
I actually don't mind creatures as long as we keep them in Cobra...in my minds eye it makes perfect sense that Cobra would do genetic experiments of ANY kind, which in my Joeverse is where I rationalize all the oddities from Cobra-La to Bio-Vipers both the old and new to the Space Aliens to Manimals to Venomized Troopers.

I will admit if these see a toy it better be completely kick ass and larger than the standard size figures...BUT I sorta expect if we do see toys from this line that it will end up a more animated style toy which Star Wars and Transformers have recently done......which I absolutely did not like...that bing the case I'm likely not gonna be too happy with an animated Joe line either.

But we'll see.

Black Llama
07-28-2010, 11:15 AM
It depends on how it's done. If it's really done as an evil weapon, then I'm all good with it.

If it's done in the almost comical way the 80's troopers were done then no way. I also can't wait to see what the toys are going to look like :D If they are well done then I can see a good win for my Joeverse.

If they are poorly articulated hunks of plastic then it's a fail for all. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. For some reason, I see Hasbro using a gimmick with these toys. Maybe light up?

speedocub
07-28-2010, 11:18 AM
I like it...just as long as it's not the main infantry of Cobra.

cmderinchief
07-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Dig it!

kneroh
07-28-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm told they factor into the series in a very cool way!

Griff
07-28-2010, 11:34 AM
I'm told they factor into the series in a very cool way!

someone spills something in a bottle blue rasberry icee on mindvenom's workbench and nonchalantly walks out shutting the door...whistling innocently as he hurriedly walks down the hallway? lol

CV2.0
07-28-2010, 11:37 AM
I hope you can slice Bio Viper's toy up and re attach him.

If he's made of Play Doh, and comes with a mold that'd be pretty cool too.

I'm thinking Mindbender's lab with Bio Viper mold, "Bio" Doh and mindbender exclusive playset.

Adamantite
07-28-2010, 11:40 AM
I'm actually ok with it. I hope that it makes for a cool toy though that we will all want so they get snatched up quick rather than peg warm.

CV2.0
07-28-2010, 11:44 AM
I almost stepped in some Bio Viper on the way to work today, but my "spider sense" warned me of the impending danger, and I avoided was able to avoid it.

xFlintx
07-28-2010, 11:47 AM
I can't wait to get a figure of this guy.

misfit1015
07-28-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm all for having Cheesecake with Bio-Viper

Griff
07-28-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm all for having Cheesecake with Bio-Viper

soon there will be a purple "bio" viper (jelly viper) and a brownish "bio" viper (peanut butter viper) and there will be a special "bread" trap the joes lure them into and a joe will give off the inevitble quip...."PBNJ smmiches anyone?" and bazooka will eat one then die.

Beckley
07-28-2010, 12:04 PM
I like BioViper, I like the cheesy, sci-fi elements of Gi Joe.

Cdt Weasel
07-28-2010, 12:13 PM
I want to change my answer. I just realized the conspiracy here. Gyre already has the protos in hand. He realises how critical bio-viper sales will be so is trying to build hype so that renegades sales keep GI Joe alive.

Gyre-Viper
07-28-2010, 12:18 PM
I want to change my answer. I just realized the conspiracy here. Gyre already has the protos in hand. He realises how critical bio-viper sales will be so is trying to build hype so that renegades sales keep GI Joe alive.

hahahahaha. i wish I had the proto. you can bet if the figure goes into production I will not stop until I have an unpainted sample.

I have a feeling Renegades will be pretty cool as a toy line.

Tolan
07-28-2010, 12:24 PM
Joes have had "monsters" in them since the 70's and a necessary tread that continues !!!!!

Xenos
07-28-2010, 12:25 PM
I really hope that the Renegades toyline doesn't look "animated". Or if they do that, I hope they keep PoC running along side it. I have no desire to get figures that look like the Attack of the Clones toys.

That being said, I'd be ok with a Bio Viper that looks "realistic".

Gyre-Viper
07-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Joes have had "monsters" in them since the 70's and a necessary tread that continues !!!!!

I'd like to know where you get your (albeit false) information, Tolan.

GI Joe is a strictly and sacrosanct-edly
reality-based franchise with no teeter in the realms of scifantasy and has been since
the beginning of time.

this has been another Gyre-Viper belated
sarcasm alert.

spot138
07-28-2010, 12:33 PM
I always loved my Bio Viper, even back in the day. I keep on kicking myself because I saw him at the flea market last year for a quarter. All I had on me was a $20 bill so I told him I'd be back with change, but when I got back about 10 min latter he was gone. It wassent a total loss though, I scored a HISS 4 only missing 1 missle for a buck.

Bravo Sierra
07-28-2010, 12:40 PM
I went with Option #2. I'm withholding true judgement until October.
Yeah we'll see!

babygotbackup
07-28-2010, 12:43 PM
I think it's stupid. Looks like a bad Scooby Doo villain.

Gyre-Viper
07-28-2010, 12:57 PM
I think it's stupid. Looks like a bad Scooby Doo villain.

it is pretty Scooby-esque.
maybe Scoob and Timber were
roommates.

poptart13
07-28-2010, 12:58 PM
i like him.

Tolan
07-28-2010, 01:08 PM
I'd like to know where you get your (albeit false) information, Tolan.

GI Joe is a strictly and sacrosanct-edly
reality-based franchise with no teeter in the realms of scifantasy and has been since
the beginning of time.

this has been another Gyre-Viper belated
sarcasm alert.

Kudos my friends, what was I thinking ..

Freedom
07-28-2010, 01:16 PM
If you are a TRUE G.I.Joe fan you will embrace the Bio-Viper!

If we don't buy up all the Bio-Vipers we'll never get a Skystriker, Terror-Drome, or USS Flagg!

(in The Simpsons Comic Book Guy voice) Worst character idea in the history of G.I.Joe ever.

nickvree
07-28-2010, 08:32 PM
it'll be interesting, something for the Joes to kill. Hopefully the toy doesn't suck, although I could see it being basically a big hunk of plastic...

Nirvana
07-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Better be translucent and have awesome articulation.

Just sayin'...

Konigstiger
07-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Depends on how effective it is. If it's just something the Joes kill by the score then it's pretty pointless.

What can i say, i'm a supporter of seeing the good guys lose every once in a while.

gunslingercbr
07-28-2010, 08:46 PM
I http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lXt8G5i0ia4/S7EeVhI7TVI/AAAAAAAAAco/VAtR0lO_2Uo/s320/heart-emoticon.png bio viper

Zefram
07-28-2010, 09:00 PM
I don't see anything wrong with a little bit of monstrosity in GI Joe. Now what will win me over is if we get a figure of it and it's translucent blue plastic....that'll make it a must buy for me.

Agreed.

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/zeframmann/Desu/1272180260477.jpg

Tolan
07-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Hopefully the toy doesn't suck, although I could see it being basically a big hunk of plastic...

The female population cant be wrong, can it ?

Trooper13
07-28-2010, 09:34 PM
While I completely understand the niche they fill, they're no BATs. I would have preferred a new school BAT, or something really cool like that. However, cannon fodder is cannon fodder. I'm cool with them, but they have to put a towel down before they sit in my car.

Tracker
07-28-2010, 09:38 PM
i see the Bio-Viper as maybe a one to two episode story arch and maybe the reason Mind-bender lost his hair

davy580
07-28-2010, 10:49 PM
bio-viper is must-see tv . this whole series looks to be the godshit. bring on the clone wars-esque joe toys!

Adamantite
07-28-2010, 11:43 PM

Yes, this ^

Sailor_Joe
07-29-2010, 12:14 AM

Just sayin'...

And a SDCC Exclusive so people who are complaining about them now will long for their existence next year.

Personally, I don't mind the bio-viper. There has to be something before the AI that we know as BATs. If it's a globulous mesh of protoplasm. So be it.

Trooper13
07-29-2010, 07:36 AM
I had a really wierd thought at work last night when I should have been thinking about work. What if the Bio-Vipers end up becoming the Synthoids? Mindbender could use some of Zartan's DNA when he shows up, to alter the Vipers from a basic jelly monster to one that could be programmed to replicate someones appearance. It could have side effects, like it's a one time deal, and only lasts so long. I dont' know, I'm wierd. :/

VideoViper
07-29-2010, 08:12 AM
I have the figure already, found it in a can of playdo.

My question is when will GI Joe get back to its roots fighting mummies.

YouTube - GI Joe The Secret of the Mummy's Tomb (Jim Sweet) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLMZh7mf464)

Cobra80
07-29-2010, 08:20 AM
It depends on how it's done. If it's really done as an evil weapon, then I'm all good with it.

If it's done in the almost comical way the 80's troopers were done then no way. I also can't wait to see what the toys are going to look like :D If they are well done then I can see a good win for my Joeverse.

If they are poorly articulated hunks of plastic then it's a fail for all. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. For some reason, I see Hasbro using a gimmick with these toys. Maybe light up?

I hope and keep my fingers crossed the Joe Renegades figures don't look like anything like the Justice League Unlimited style figures. Elbows and knee's don't bend. Would like it if they looked similar to POC.

Shin Densetsu
07-29-2010, 10:12 AM
Won't mind a figure so long as it is fully articulated, and translucent plastic would be cool too.

Gyre-Viper
07-29-2010, 11:14 AM
my suggestion for it as an exclusive is quite serious.

while it's nice to have popular updated figures as the exclusive... it leaves people out. whereas if they kept the exclusives to cult favorites like Bio-Viper or say Updraft... then it only appeals to a select few and thus limiting production actually makes sense. less exciting for the masses I know... but it solves two problems... thousands not missing out on anything unless it caters to their tastes... and gives ME Bio-Viper (and Updraft...heheheheh).

SH0CKWAVE
07-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Bio-Viper is crucial.

Feral.

Ftw!

Beckley
07-29-2010, 12:00 PM
Just please no NanoBioVipers.

lilmonster777
07-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Yes, this ^

this^^^^ if it has this^^^^is all good

tycondrius
07-29-2010, 12:57 PM
I like bio-viper I'm guessing its gona be like a monstrous result of the regular vipers nano-mite(if they're sticking with that trend ) going ape-Sú@t within the regular vipers system end result the bio-viper. a gelatinous glob of destruction

Flint071
07-29-2010, 01:12 PM
http://deniskitchen.com/docs/bios/bios.shmoo.bw.jpg The original Bio-Viper - the Schmoo

Zefram
07-29-2010, 01:20 PM
http://deniskitchen.com/docs/bios/bios.shmoo.bw.jpg The original Bio-Viper - the Schmoo

SCHMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/zeframmann/Reactions/1272435213308.gif
Lil' Abner fan. :)

Trooper13
07-29-2010, 02:37 PM

while it's nice to have popular updated figures as the exclusive... it leaves people out. whereas if they kept the exclusives to cult favorites like Bio-Viper or say Updraft... then it only appeals to a select few and thus limiting production actually makes sense. less exciting for the masses I know... but it solves two problems... thousands not missing out on anything unless it caters to their tastes... and gives ME Bio-Viper (and Updraft...heheheheh).

Yeah, but Bio Vipers' biggest fans will be the kids. This guy needs to be a Renegades Wave 1 troop builder.

Sailor_Joe
07-29-2010, 08:06 PM

I agree for the most part on this concept. But fans and OCD collectors are a fickle bunch. They'll hate on it like crazy until they're told that they can't just pick one up at the local Wal-Mart. Then it becomes imperative to their very existence to get one. Even if they don't like it.

Zefram
07-29-2010, 08:13 PM
I had a really wierd thought at work last night when I should have been thinking about work. What if the Bio-Vipers end up becoming the Synthoids? Mindbender could use some of Zartan's DNA when he shows up, to alter the Vipers from a basic jelly monster to one that could be programmed to replicate someones appearance. It could have side effects, like it's a one time deal, and only lasts so long. I dont' know, I'm wierd. :/

That's actually pretty clever.

I agree for the most part on this concept. But fans and OCD collectors are a fickle bunch. They'll hate on it like crazy until they're told that they can't just pick one up at the local Wal-Mart. Then it becomes imperative to their very existence to get one. Even if they don't like it.

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/zeframmann/Reactions/1271914188386.jpg

MeLikeJinx
07-29-2010, 08:21 PM
I just don't understand why they had to give him Viper class status.

Sailor_Joe
07-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Just calling it like I see it, Zef - :D

rosales416
07-29-2010, 08:28 PM
il pass but il have a jelly doughnut

Gungho-joe
07-29-2010, 08:45 PM
I like the bio viper. My 6 year old about pissed his pants when Snake Eyes hacked it in 2. He then looked at me and asked if the figure would break in 2. Bring on the Bio-Viper!!!! I do hope the figure does have some kind of gimmick, like light up or breaks in half.

Trooper13
07-29-2010, 08:47 PM
I like the bio viper. My 6 year old about pissed his pants when Snake Eyes hacked it in 2. He then looked at me and asked if the figure would break in 2. Bring on the Bio-Viper!!!! I do hope the figure does have some kind of gimmick, like light up or breaks in half.

They could use the same light up gimmick those McDonald's Avatar figures had.

Steel Brigade
07-29-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm down with Bio-Viper, it's fresh & fun... reminds me of ARAH Dr. Mindbender up to his old tricks again... :)

1SGHauser
07-29-2010, 09:40 PM
I picked the fourth option, but only because it was the best of the bunch. I'll reserve my opinion until I actually see the series... but I would prefer some silver face-plated Vipers as opposed to sex jelly vipers.... that is unless of course, these vipers are used for sex or are a bi-product of some sex jelly company and come to life when people use said product to get the swerve one thus killing it's consumers in horrible fashion onlt to roam civilization and meet their end at the hands of some random Joe in training.

"Take that Ass-Lube Viper! Guess you weren't so slick after all."

That would be cool.

Sailor_Joe
07-30-2010, 02:16 PM
I picked the fourth option, but only because it was the best of the bunch. I'll reserve my opinion until I actually see the series... but I would prefer some silver face-plated Vipers as opposed to sex jelly vipers.... that is unless of course, these vipers are used for sex or are a bi-product of some sex jelly company and come to life when people use said product to get the swerve one thus killing it's consumers in horrible fashion onlt to roam civilization and meet their end at the hands of some random Joe in training.

"Take that Ass-Lube Viper! Guess you weren't so slick after all."

That would be cool.

Of course some blue-shirts (of which, there are some) and Vipers are the ideal. But keep in mind, the story is of when Joe and Cobra were in their infancy. Not nearly as established as we know them now. If you look at CC's original file card, his thing is "experimental" weaponry. With the help of Dr. Mindbender, the idea of a Bio-Viper totally works...

And in some ways, it sorta reminds of this:
http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/M_R/Pi_Pp/powerpuffGirls/crops/powerpuff-girls7.jpg

Which, can be a good thing since Renegades is also trying to market to kids.

Trooper13
07-30-2010, 02:54 PM
Curses!!!

http://zed1.com/images/mojo.gif

General Hawk
07-30-2010, 03:06 PM
I have absolutely no issues with the Bio-Vipers. I actually love the whole "genetic engineering" angle with COBRA, and experiments like this make perfect sense.

That being said, I certainly don't want Bio-Vipers being the entire enemy force or anything, but I don't mind them showing up throughout the series so Snake Eyes has something to hack up and the Joes have something to blow away.

Justin

Sailor_Joe
07-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Curses!!!

http://zed1.com/images/mojo.gif

Off-Topic:
My girl loves PPG. She always says that I should cosplay as MoJo JoJo.

Trooper13
07-30-2010, 03:13 PM
Off-Topic:
My girl loves PPG. She always says that I should cosplay as MoJo JoJo.

hahahah, that's awesome. My girl used to watch it all the time too. I loved Mojo Jojo, he was a riot.

KALASH69
07-30-2010, 04:53 PM
I can dig it. I'd like to see more monstrosities in this vein infact.

Big IV
07-30-2010, 05:17 PM
I like the premise about an experiment gone wrong. Honestly I'll pass judgement after I've seen a few episodes. Might make for some interesting customs and redesigns. That's always cool.

Gideon75
07-30-2010, 05:24 PM
Bioviper reminds me of a Scooby Doo monster.

Angry.Android
07-30-2010, 06:08 PM
It looks awesome! If it can extrude slimy whiplike tentacles to attack with, all the awesome-er! But i still want to see some BATs

GeneralEagle
07-30-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm ok with bio-viper, but i want some real cobra troops too. don;t make them all jelly creatures.

Jay West
07-31-2010, 12:31 AM
Bio Viper rocks. I want to troop build him/her/it.

kneroh
11-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Now that we've seen the Bio Viper in his full epic glory any opinions get changed?

I thought he was thrilling!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/kneroh/bi_o.jpg

Big IV
11-26-2010, 09:08 PM
The choices are silly,but I think the bio-viper is a nice sci-fi update of the minion horde that had formerly been created to masses of troops and B.A.T.S.
I like it.

Cobra Terrorist
11-26-2010, 09:15 PM
Now that we've seen the Bio Viper in his full epic glory any opinions get changed?

I thought he was thrilling!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/kneroh/bi_o.jpg

I wouldn't say THRILLING, but he was cooler than I expected. I liked how he sucks the life out of living things, like those sheep!

hantei40
11-26-2010, 09:47 PM
makes me wanna buy a creepy crawlers set to make my own. Better yet, the edible kind so I can have a figure then have dessert. Bio Viper Jelly - Plant based - Just like TR said. YUM!!!

sjames90
11-26-2010, 09:49 PM
Bioviper reminds me of a Scooby Doo monster.

^^This. Eventually Roadblock will pull off the mask and it'll be Johnathon Winters.

Zefram
11-27-2010, 12:40 AM
I wouldn't say THRILLING, but he was cooler than I expected. I liked how he sucks the life out of living things, like those sheep!

Not to mention it's something even Snake Eyes can't easily kill.

Headman
11-27-2010, 12:43 AM
Did they really feel the need to kill Cliffjumper twice?

Barefoot Jedi
11-27-2010, 01:14 AM

Lingering resentment of Casey Kasem?

Unresolved psychological conflicts? Who knows?

Zefram
11-27-2010, 01:16 AM

That's gonna give some little kid nightmares. :D

CrimsonGuard101
11-27-2010, 01:20 AM
Bio-Dome was probably written first day of filming. That would explain a lot

I thought I heard Pauly Shore's voice as the Bio-viper...that EXPLAINS alot!

Headman
11-27-2010, 01:22 AM
Who do you guys think is going to win the King of the Ring tournament on RAW?

CrimsonGuard101
11-27-2010, 01:24 AM
Who do you guys think is going to win the King of the Ring tournament on RAW?

Rowdy Roddy Piper...nuff said

Headman
11-27-2010, 01:28 AM
Rowdy Roddy Piper...nuff said

Well now that Cliffjumper is dead and the Rock is out of a job, maybe he'll have to comeback to WWE.

Zefram
11-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Well now that Cliffjumper is dead and the Rock is out of a job, maybe he'll have to comeback to WWE.

I brought it up earlier in the other thread, but I think it just got lost in the tidal wave of posting, but did Hasbro or the writers get together and decide to each have a "sacrificial lion" in the first episode of each series?

That seems like a hell of a coincidence.

Trooper13
11-27-2010, 07:50 AM
I brought it up earlier in the other thread, but I think it just got lost in the tidal wave of posting, but did Hasbro or the writers get together and decide to each have a "sacrificial lion" in the first episode of each series?

That seems like a hell of a coincidence.

I think it's the token "This time it's serious!" move now in storytelling. As a kid CliffJumper was one of my favorite TF's, so as an adult while it sucked to see him get f'ed up like that, it was great to actually see him again. Ripcord was a clown again in this version of Joe, but I was sad to see him go. Though of all the characters, with the exception of maybe Snake Eyes, he was my least favorite. I really like Roadblock, and TR.

Shin Densetsu
11-27-2010, 04:23 PM
There should be a I don't like Bio Viper option, because I don't like Bio Viper. MAYBE a toy of it could be cool, but even then, that brings back memories of the Mega Marines, and the only cool figures there were the actual Mega Marines, not the Cobra monters.

I got more out of the Cobra Troopers in the beginning of the episode than the Bio Viper.

Echo7Solo
11-27-2010, 04:40 PM
I could have lived without it but have seen worse in ARAH

Saboteur
11-27-2010, 06:00 PM
It was a lot more intimidating and dangerous than I would have thought it would be. I'd like to see Hasbro do one for us.

Freedom
11-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Yep...Booger Viper was worse than Fatal Fluffies...

Zefram
11-27-2010, 06:18 PM
I think it's the token "This time it's serious!" move now in storytelling. As a kid CliffJumper was one of my favorite TF's, so as an adult while it sucked to see him get f'ed up like that, it was great to actually see him again. Ripcord was a clown again in this version of Joe, but I was sad to see him go. Though of all the characters, with the exception of maybe Snake Eyes, he was my least favorite. I really like Roadblock, and TR.

Sacrificial Lion - Television Tropes & Idioms (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SacrificialLion)

MFJayman
12-02-2010, 04:03 PM
The Bio-Viper is alright, if presented in moderation, and is not part of the rank-and-file Cobra force.

I think that the whole bio-tech, bio/genetic engineering aspect of Cobra will, and should, play an important part in the show. After all, these are major issues for the 21st century, and frighten many people because of the possible abuses and misuses that could occur in those fields. What better organization than Cobra to be the first to really dive in and create the weird hybrid monster species of the future?

TARGETSIX
12-02-2010, 04:20 PM
not a fan...

ArcticCG
12-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Bio-Viper needs to kill a Joe to make it perfect. And Ripcord does not count has he will come back...

ero
12-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Now what will win me over is if we get a figure of it and it's translucent blue plastic....that'll make it a must buy for me.

Yes. And filled with blue water and a couple drops of oil. No, serious. I want Hasbro to step this bitch up to the next level: articulated innards.

RolandofGilead
12-02-2010, 05:58 PM
It was fine for this first introduction, but it will get really old really fast if the Bio-Viper becomes their bad guy/monster of choice week in and week out. A little sci-fi goofiness goes a long way. Now let's see them shooting and killing real baddies too.

Unclassified
12-02-2010, 07:54 PM
i dig it, would like to see how it would be as a figure.. i think honestly that it would be something dr. mindbender would of thought up and would fit perfectly in the old cartoon. i didn't vote, cause i don't think anything other than the 25th is crucial, but i dig it..

skrapps
12-02-2010, 08:22 PM
it was kind of cheesey... kinda reminded me of a bad guy from ben 10

dj7000
12-02-2010, 10:32 PM
makes we wanna wipe my nose everytime i see it

martinjdekay
12-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Want!