PDA

View Full Version : How much POC?

Beckley
07-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Ok, I know POC will be made in smaller numbers than that what we saw from the amount of ROC product on shelves.

My question is, if POC isn't going to be available in the UK (and other countries), does that mean there will be even less?

Does Hasbro just make a set amount which means countries that do get it will get a more concentrated amount or did they just make less POC?

I know this is probably some top secret thing Hasbro will never disclose, I was just wondering.

Trooper13
07-11-2010, 05:24 PM
The runs probably will be smaller. Which is probably smart.

Jmacq1
07-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Yes, I would imagine there will be less overall if they're not shipping to other countries. However I suspect the level of PoC merchandise on-shelves in the US will be more than the 25th Anniversary (or at least equal to late-Modern era levels), but much less than Rise of Cobra.

JohnnyAngel77
07-11-2010, 06:37 PM
The runs probably will be smaller.
That would be nice, the runs suck.

crackus
07-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Ok, I know POC will be made in smaller numbers than that what we saw from the amount of ROC product on shelves.

My question is, if POC isn't going to be available in the UK (and other countries), does that mean there will be even less?

Does Hasbro just make a set amount which means countries that do get it will get a more concentrated amount or did they just make less POC?

I know this is probably some top secret thing Hasbro will never disclose, I was just wondering.

that just sucks for us joe collectors here in the UK and EU...