PDA

View Full Version : G.I. Joe season 1.1 DVD questions

Nemesis_Enforcer
06-22-2010, 10:37 PM
I bought all the G.I. Joe dvds and I'm now watching them with my son who seems to really enjoy them.

I have a few questions.

#1. What the hell was up with Cobra and its fetishes with arenas of sport?

#2. Who is the Joe that shows up in the M.A.S.S. Device with just a white t-shirt and jeans? You see him in a few scenes in the background fighting. Was this on purpose?

I just started watching the Pyramid of Darkness mini-series tonight so I'll probably have more questions soon.

Shogi
06-22-2010, 10:49 PM
1. They just saw Gladiator and really liked it? (They of course used a time dialation device to see said movie)

2. Pretty sure that's Torpedo (Can't have him running around caves in diving gear now :) )

Sgt. Airborne
06-22-2010, 10:56 PM
1. After a hard day of ordering people around, a leader needs his sports!

2. I second that it's Torpedo as well.

alley viper 201
06-23-2010, 08:17 AM
1 lol yea that always bugged me as well if you have only watched the first mini series dont worry theres plenty more chances to enjoy cobras arenas of sport.

Nemesis_Enforcer
06-23-2010, 09:40 PM
I just noticed in the Pyramid of Darkness mini-series that Quick Kick is on the aircraft carrier before Alpine and Bazooka meet him in the arctic. whoops

Is there a thread for bizarre things like what I have been bringing up? It would be cool to see what everyone can pick out.