PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Toy Shop Pre-Orders - wave 8, 9, vehicles & Packs

Black-Op
04-11-2008, 01:36 AM
Hasbrotoyshop has Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow for preorder at the regular price of $5.99, ships 5/15. I placed my order.

VIPER 48
04-11-2008, 01:37 AM
Thanks...

Dream
04-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Get To Da Choppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black-Op
04-11-2008, 01:40 AM
Forgot to mention that there's a 1 figure limit for Snake Eyes.

Roadblock Recall
04-11-2008, 01:45 AM
just ordered a couple of each, thanks. NOW I can finally stop hunting for the fixed crotch carded Snake Eyes. whew

No more hunting till the Vipers get released sometime this month. ugh

Roadblock Recall
04-11-2008, 01:45 AM
use 'pony10' promo code

VIPER 48
04-11-2008, 01:46 AM
use 'pony10' promo code

What's that?

Roadblock Recall
04-11-2008, 01:47 AM
What's that?

10% off

VIPER 48
04-11-2008, 01:49 AM
10% off

Thanks. I am guessing you put that in when you are checking out? Sorry if i ask alot of questions, i have never ordered from them before...

Roadblock Recall
04-11-2008, 01:50 AM
Thanks. I am guessing you put that in when you are checking out? Sorry if i ask alot of questions, i have never ordered from them before...

yeah, on the page where you have to put your credit card info...there's a space on the right side where you can enter either a gift card number or a promo code.

ranoobu
04-11-2008, 01:51 AM

You can put it in on the screen where you are entering your personal/credit card information.

look to the right side of the screen .. it should be a greenish area.. it will say promo code.

VIPER 48
04-11-2008, 01:52 AM
yeah, on the page where you have to put your credit card info...there's a space on the right side where you can enter either a gift card number or a promo code.

Oh, thanks alot man. Now it all makes sense. And now i know...

Scoop
04-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Forgot to mention that there's a 1 figure limit for Snake Eyes.

There is a 1 figure limit on Storm Shadow as well.

As for Hasbro Toy Shop promo codes there is supposed to be a new one that gives 10% or 25% off and free shipping to be used during the Spring on all orders over $50. Someone on another website said that they used it and it worked on 4/3/08 but I can't get it to work right now. The code is SPRCAT8.

As for a 10% discount try DISC10

I think that PONY10 code mentioned before only works on My Little Pony toys, but I could be wrong.

MAJOR WOLF
04-11-2008, 02:10 AM
WOW!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roadblock Recall
04-11-2008, 02:10 AM
I think that PONY10 code mentioned before only works on My Little Pony toys, but I could be wrong.

it worked for the Joes I just ordered.

Too bad I didn't have 50 bucks of stuff to buy. Free shipping sounded tempting.

Black-Op
04-11-2008, 02:14 AM
it worked for the Joes I just ordered.

Too bad I didn't have 50 bucks of stuff to buy. Free shipping sounded tempting.

I wanted to fill my cart up too and reap the 25% off and free shipping, but dammit not enough.

Roadblock Recall
04-11-2008, 02:16 AM
I wanted to fill my cart up too and reap the 25% off and free shipping, but dammit not enough.

i was tempted to buy a bunch of troopers and Air troopers, but I've already reached my quota of 12 each. Still, it was tempting.

cornbot
04-11-2008, 02:46 AM
all you guys hateing on my reply i just went ahead and deleted it. go ahead and put salt in your own game :)

Sniper
04-11-2008, 02:58 AM
40?? Geez...Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us.

cornbot
04-11-2008, 03:00 AM
where you able to get one?? i troop build with snake eyes and leave him moc. come on now you don't get angry at someone buying 30 or 60 troopers do you?

cornbot
04-11-2008, 03:06 AM
hell yeah

just ordered a couple of each, thanks. NOW I can finally stop hunting for the fixed crotch carded Snake Eyes. whew

No more hunting till the Vipers get released sometime this month. ugh

Sniper
04-11-2008, 03:24 AM
where you able to get one?? i troop build with snake eyes and leave him moc. come on now you don't get angry at someone buying 30 or 60 troopers do you?

Nope. I got here a little too late, it appears. If you want to spend $240 plus shipping on 40 of one figure, that's your deal. Wonder why there is a 1 figure limit on that item and not on others? Good luck with your Snake Eyes and timber collection.

Black-Op
04-11-2008, 03:44 AM
I don't think they'll fill all those orders, defeats the purpose of a limit.

Customer Service Page states:

"Are there any restrictions on ordering?
We reserve the right to limit quantities of any product we sell. We also reserve the right to refuse fulfillment of any order. We may take either of these actions after your order has been placed. We offer this site as a convenient shopping experience and service to our customers, but the availability of any product or service we offer is subject to change. "

karamazov80
04-11-2008, 03:49 AM
ordered 40, 1 at a time up until 'sold out coming soon status:" thanks bro.

= lame

lerath666
04-11-2008, 04:21 AM

No, but why would you troop build with Snake eyes? In addition, if you Troop build, why would you leave them MOC? Lastly, you must admit it seems suspicious that you're buying a crapload of a figure that is retailing on the bay for 40-60 USD each.

Granted, it let you order them as separate orders, but odds are they'll refuse the order mate. Hesbro's not the brightest company, but they're not stupid.

If you're honestly so into the character that you're gonna keep them all to yourself, More power to you. If you're gonna Try to Scalp them, then you're just being a jerk. Don't get me wrong, There is nothing with buing one for yourself, and another one to sell down the line, or even two additional for that purpose. But Buying ALL of them so that no one else can, and then reselling them for a profit is just lame brother.

Dark 5cythe
04-11-2008, 04:23 AM
well it was 11:15pm couldn't sleep wandering around the house read some coimcs, drank some beers, ooohhh lets check out the TANK, oh yeah variant fixed crotch snake eyes up for sale. 11:50 pacific standard time, ordered 40, 1 at a time up until 'sold out coming soon status:" thanks bro. i wonder if stores will get flooded with these? doubt it. finally got some good luck. i have a sick vintage haul to post pics up, over 20 afa graded vintage figs this week, keep posted. i'll post pics next week.

Are you serious?.......40? All gone? I was just on there 2 hours ago....and now there is no more?

Why would you do that?

I dont get this.....star wars collectors dont buy multiples of each figure like this......

Dark 5cythe
04-11-2008, 04:24 AM
No, but why would you troop build with Snake eyes? In addition, if you Troop build, why would you leave them MOC? Lastly, you must admit it seems suspicious that you're buying a crapload of a figure that is retailing on the bay for 40-60 USD each.

Granted, it let you order them as separate orders, but odds are they'll refuse the order mate. Hesbro's not the brightest company, but they're not stupid.

If you're honestly so into the character that you're gonna keep them all to yourself, More power to you. If you're gonna Try to Scalp them, then you're just being a jerk. Don't get me wrong, There is nothing with buing one for yourself, and another one to sell down the line, or even two additional for that purpose. But Buying ALL of them so that no one else can, and then reselling them for a profit is just lame brother.

Not only lame but.......its really really fucked up. I mean wow. Im pretty damn speechless. It just seems so damn cold hearted to cheat out so many other people....

Dream
04-11-2008, 04:37 AM
I see what them comments in the other thread were about.
But seriously, why troop build Snake Eyes?
I can see Cobra Troopers, Officers, other troop building figures, but Snake Eyes?
Just my opinion, but that's a lot of Snake Eyes. It's just weird.
Troop building is a thing that people do when they want to build up their armies of Cobra, or even Storm Troopers, or any other generic character.
This is going to come off rude, but this seriously falls under the hoarding dept..
I don't want to come off as attacking you, but seriously man.
40? Of just Snake Eyes?
It's just odd.
Dick move guy!
Though, in your defense, I will say this. If you really were buying stuff to go the toy terrorist route, I am sure you would have just bought out all the troop builders as well.

cornbot
04-11-2008, 04:53 AM
because they know it's popular and are making money off the shipping cost

Nope. I got here a little too late, it appears. If you want to spend $240 plus shipping on 40 of one figure, that's your deal. Wonder why there is a 1 figure limit on that item and not on others? Good luck with your Snake Eyes and timber collection.

cornbot
04-11-2008, 04:56 AM
your sick in the head if you classify someone buying mulitple of one figure "o.k." and multiples of another figure "hoarding". you sound like your hateing bro. open up your business 101 text book man. this topic always stirs debate i'm going to leave it alone. :)

I see what them comments in the other thread were about.
But seriously, why troop build Snake Eyes?
I can see Cobra Troopers, Officers, other troop building figures, but Snake Eyes?
Just my opinion, but that's a lot of Snake Eyes. It's just weird.
Troop building is a thing that people do when they want to build up their armies of Cobra, or even Storm Troopers, or any other generic character.
This is going to come off rude, but this seriously falls under the hoarding dept..
I don't want to come off as attacking you, but seriously man.
40? Of just Snake Eyes?
It's just odd.
Dick move guy!
Though, in your defense, I will say this. If you really were buying stuff to go the toy terrorist route, I am sure you would have just bought out all the troop builders as well.

cornbot
04-11-2008, 04:57 AM
i like the troopers from the 80's sucka. that wave 9 is going to be really really beautiful, i wonder if they plan on changing the card blast to the digital style or tiger force anytime soon, or for future waves????anyone know? it is 2 am and i'm online haggling and playing call of duty 4. got work in a couple hours. happy friday ya'll lates!!!!!

[Dick move guy!
Though, in your defense, I will say this. If you really were buying stuff to go the toy terrorist route, I am sure you would have just bought out all the troop builders as well.[/QUOTE]

lerath666
04-11-2008, 05:00 AM
It depends. if you're gonna keep em all for you, ok, I've got no problem with it. If you're buying with the intent to resell at higher "scalper" prices. Well, that's just lame.
But Your contradicting yourself mate. In one post you say you're gonna armybuild them. Yet in this one you make it sound like you're reselling them. Which is it?

Also, is this you?
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/MourndelethFalconsbane/scalper.jpg

cornbot
04-11-2008, 05:02 AM
they always fill those orders. there in business. i.e. to make money

We reserve the right to limit quantities of any product we sell. We also reserve the right to refuse fulfillment of any order. We may take either of these actions after your order has been placed. We offer this site as a convenient shopping experience and service to our customers, but the availability of any product or service we offer is subject to change. "

Dream
04-11-2008, 05:04 AM
How is this sick in the head?
Cobra troops are generic and are there to ARMY BUILD, if you so choose to go that way.
Everyone collects different, but going out and buying 40 of a character you like is just odd.
I can see maybe one to open and one to keep sealed, but 40 of one version of a character is being war wacky.
Even more so that there are so many different versions of Snake Eyes around. Have you bought 40 of them each as well?
This has nothing to do with business, unless you are planning on selling them later on, which is up to you, it's your stuff.
You can't come here and brag that you bought 40 Snake Eyes and not expect comments like this, seriously.
And yes, I can see the logic behind buying multiples of generic troop figures, and like I said, buying one or two of a certain character you happened to like, but when you buy 40 of them, that's just odd.
But, it's your collection, do what you want man.

cornbot
04-11-2008, 05:05 AM
you mean you wish to god they don't fill it. why are you hateing man???what's your problem

cornbot
04-11-2008, 05:10 AM
the difference between people like me and people like you is the following. when i see someone with nice things or more than me, i admire it and try to figure out how to do what they did to get what they have or surpass there achievements. your mentality is automatically accuse people of showing off, blah blah woof woof, just immediately get angry, were all collectors here, if i was only interested in showing off i wouldn't spend any time at all chatting on this board??? i would be out and about socially showing off all my materialistic crap. anyways they'll be more, happy hunting. there's plenty of troopers still up.

How is this sick in the head?
Cobra troops are generic and are there to ARMY BUILD, if you so choose to go that way.
Everyone collects different, but going out and buying 40 of a character you like is just odd.
I can see maybe one to open and one to keep sealed, but 40 of one version of a character is being war wacky.
Even more so that there are so many different versions of Snake Eyes around. Have you bought 40 of them each as well?
This has nothing to do with business, unless you are planning on selling them later on, which is up to you, it's your stuff.
You can't come here and brag that you bought 40 Snake Eyes and not expect comments like this, seriously.
And yes, I can see the logic behind buying multiples of generic troop figures, and like I said, buying one or two of a certain character you happened to like, but when you buy 40 of them, that's just odd.
But, it's your collection, do what you want man.

lerath666
04-11-2008, 05:12 AM
You still have not answered his or my Question Cornbot.

Dream
04-11-2008, 05:17 AM
I wouldn't consider buying 40 Snake Eyes an achievement, but have at it.
I collect as a hobby, and it's a nice stress reliever, and as such, I never let it piss me off or upset me.
I'm not accusing you of anything, like I said, it's your collection, buy what you like.
I just wanted to know why you felt you needed 40 Snake Eyes figures.
You just seem to go past that question, and like to claim everyone is hating on you.
I am not, I merely wanted to know why you needed that many Snake Eyes, you are the one who started in with the "sick in the head comments", and the whole generic "derr the difference between me and you is..." crap.
The difference between me and you is that you are you and I am me.
But this is not really going anywhere, as you seem to think I am hating on you, for asking you a question, so screw it.
Good luck with all your Snake Eyes man.

Sniper
04-11-2008, 05:51 AM
I just seems odd/strange to me that someone would purchase 40 extra 25th V2 Snake Eyes when they claim to already have 70 w/ a gray timber and 17 w/ a black timber. This contributes to the reason my small son can't find any joe's in the stores and I have to resort to paying double or triple on ebay for the figures he wants.

Sure, Snake Eyes is my favorite GI Joe figure, but I see no need in purchasing more than one or even two to be happy. If you have noticed on ebay, the prices for the 25th V2 Snake Eyes has dropped a LOT from where it was a week ago. People are advertising the new filler figures with the fixed crotch as the ones that came out last summer. Why pay $35-40 for a figure you can get at a local Target for $5.99?

ladyhump
04-11-2008, 07:36 AM
Finally got a Battle Armor CC and added the last trooper they had up for now.

Dagon
04-11-2008, 07:43 AM
ugh, looks like I'm to late to hit HTS...

Shogi
04-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Wow, so HTS is selling preorders for figures that won't ship for another month? Figures that are hitting Target stores right now? Why so late?

Gulfster
04-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Dang it too late for SE !! Hopefully I can find him with the fixed crotch. I should start checking HAsbro.com more often I guess.

UMAN
04-11-2008, 08:58 AM
I was able to order myself a Snake Eyes and BA Cobra Commander last night. I just hope that my order doesn't get canceled or changed because someone ordered 40 Snake Eyes.'

Yeah, Cornbot, I'm calling you out. WTF do you need 40 of them for? Cobra Troopers, Crimson Guards, etc, I can understand. I call bullshit when you say "troop building." Snake Eyes is not a freakin brigade of soldiers - he's one man. Unjustifiable.

hassidae
04-11-2008, 09:06 AM
I care less about the amount ordered than the "I kept ordering 1 at a time until they were sold out." If you planned on ordering 40 just b/c you wanted 40, that's one thing. But it sounds like you planned on ordering just to get every last one. To me, that's consciously screwing other collectors out of picking any up.

Oh wait, now I understand - the generous/thoughtful efforts of people that post here to let the whole community know things are available aren't really for the whole Joe community, but rather for just one guy who someone how manages to army build and individual and keep figures MOC. Now it makes complete sense :P

Croc Master
04-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Damn, missed out on Battle Armor CC AGAIN! I'd also like a Torpedo, but since there's nothing else I want I'm not going to pay $11 for one figure.

X-factorz
04-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Awesome........I`m too late as well! Wow they posted them and sold out, all while I was sleeping.

jeremywatts
04-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Right now at 8:27 CST Torpedo is up on HTS buy quick

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 09:57 AM
Damn Yall be cool off Corn Bot hes just a Troll.....

this is the same "fool" who claims he has 70 Snake eyes.. dont even let him get to you with his comments.

he probably still lives at home w/ his Mom hence why he thinks its normal to buy 70 of the same character and come on and then brag about it :)

Let him do what he want's if he wants to buy all that there is to buy let him do it..

when hasbro keeps cranking them out and he has to eat them all then thats his problem.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to tie up that much money in a particular figure

I don't see the point?

Especially when he comes on bragging about Perhaps he should change his name from 'CORN-BOT'
to CORN-HOLE'

lol

gdztoyz
04-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Hey guys, it sucks to get screwed out of an opportunity to get a hot figure you want, but in the end *if* it turns out he is scalping, when we happen to see 40 or so Snake Eyes or whatever on eBay from his area, don't buy 'em. That's what I say to counter ALL scalping. Don't buy 'em, play the waiting game, and let those scalping @$$clowns sweat it out. It could be he has strange habits, I mean I'm sure there's someone out there who likes to army build Serpentors and Buzzers, heh.

Irid70
04-11-2008, 10:07 AM

this is the same "fool" who claims he has 70 Snake eyes.. dont even let him get to you with his comments.

he probably still lives at home w/ his Mom hence why he thinks its normal to buy 70 of the same character and come on and then brag about it :)

Let him do what he want's if he wants to buy all that there is to buy let him do it..

when hasbro keeps cranking them out and he has to eat them all then thats hit problem.

I don't see the point?

These 25th Anniversary figs are not gonna have the same resale value as vintage 80s figs, precisely because people are keeping multiples MOC.

Also, Amber, yeah, he reminds me an awful lot of the dude claiming to have 70 Snake Eyes...didn't that guy get banned? Just curious...

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 10:13 AM
corn bot is the same guy! i am like 90% positive

i remeber him b/c he was all trying to be like i got 70 snake eyes blah blah

i dont care who does what with what... but you dont have to come here and advertise and make others feel like crap that gets on my nerves.

i don't even need a snake eyes.. coz i have 1 but its moc i wish i had a loose one but i will find one in time :)

daremo
04-11-2008, 10:53 AM
They also have up for preorder (no pics yet):

Armadillo with Steeler and Air Chariot with Serpentor (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=520&SBR=318&ID=21687)(Ships 8/7)

HISS with HISS Commander (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=520&SBR=318&ID=21686) (Ships 8/7)

Flint Tiger Force (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=520&SBR=539&ID=21684) (Ships 6/26)

Major Bludd (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=520&SBR=539&ID=21685) (Ships 6/26)

Wylde Weezle
04-11-2008, 11:00 AM
Placed an order for the HISS and Armadillo/Air Chariot. As much as I love BBTS, I like the non-markup and discounts from Hasbrotoyshop more.

cornbot
04-11-2008, 11:04 AM
why do i have to be a fool? why do i have to live at home with my mom? i posted pics of myself and my family on the thread what do you look like if you really want to see a true young businessman, who is successful and living the american dream. whoever called me a fool, your a hater man. anyways i wonder if they'll be pushing out any more black timbers??? anyone know.

These 25th Anniversary figs are not gonna have the same resale value as vintage 80s figs, precisely because people are keeping multiples MOC.

Also, Amber, yeah, he reminds me an awful lot of the dude claiming to have 70 Snake Eyes...didn't that guy get banned? Just curious...

DOC
04-11-2008, 11:05 AM
HASBRO TOYS SHOPE!!!! major bludd Is available for pre order along with most of wave 8

cornbot
04-11-2008, 11:06 AM
i'm a troll ha. hahahhahahahahaha i'm going to post pics of the 20 + afa acrylic cased joes i scored this week,sometime tonight or sat morning, than we will see who the troll is

Irid70
04-11-2008, 11:06 AM
why do i have to be a fool? why do i have to live at home with my mom? i posted pics of myself and my family on the thread what do you look like if you really want to see a true young businessman, who is successful and living the american dream. whoever called me a fool, your a hater man. anyways i wonder if they'll be pushing out any more black timbers??? anyone know.

I never accused you of living at home or being a fool. WTH?

The Fridge
04-11-2008, 11:16 AM
HTS has pre-orders of wave 4, and vehichles up:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByCategory.htm?CD=2&BR=520&SBR=539&ST=SO&PG=1

vehichles:
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByCategory.htm?CD=2&BR=520&SBR=318

The Fridge
04-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Here are some pictures of the vehichles:

cornbot
04-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Awesome Thanks!!!!!

ranoobu
04-11-2008, 11:22 AM
I never accused you of living at home or being a fool. WTH?

I think he was refering to this:

when hasbro keeps cranking them out and he has to eat them all then thats his problem.

I don't see the point?

Especially when he comes on bragging about Perhaps he should change his name from 'CORN-BOT'
to CORN-HOLE'

lol

cornbot
04-11-2008, 11:26 AM
they just added the dvd videos to their site!!!!

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 11:27 AM

Your A FOOL because your coming on here acting as if your conquests are somehow superior to others

Your entitled to do what you like. You say your living the "american dream" what dream is that? The Dream of "Buy now and pay later?"
I got news for you buddy that dream is becoming a fading memory!
How am I a hater if I am telling you that your entitled to do what you want?

I am sure they most likley will push out a few more "black timbers"
at some point.

remember the 'impossible to find" sigma 6 figures?
well those are all over now... if you look at toys r us

no one here *atleast me* is hating on you... I think its pretty sad when someone brings up someone elses actions calling them into question is called a "hater" that is such a cop out.

if your claiming to be a business man and your business is selling collectable action figures (namley toys) and you have not varied your interests/products and or don't have a "real job"

then.. wow.. your an even bigger fool that I thought in the first place

Your going to put your families future in Jeopardy by selling stuff on ebay?

thank gawd I am not Married to you!

Good Luck w/ all your future endeavors but Just a peice of advice
I wouldn't sit here gloating about your on line activities and then rub it in in the place where you got the information to purchase those items from (does this make your Dick hard or something?)

They have an Old saying "DONT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT"

If thats to difficult for you to understand... then when your sitting there wondering why you have 100+ of one particular figure...
w/ no hopes of resale..and when your looking to sell or trade them dont be suprised if people tell you to get bent :D

Well That will be your sign :)

Nemesis_Enforcer
04-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Also added the Major Bludd wave too.

The Fridge
04-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Also added the Major Bludd wave too.

Bludd is part of wave 4 2008.

Shogi
04-11-2008, 11:39 AM
I got all excited then I noticed two things:

1. No Trubble Bubbles yet

2. These don't ship for another 4 months (Which means we should see them in stores in 3 months or so :) )

The Fridge
04-11-2008, 11:40 AM
a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure (carded Python Patrol Officer)...

gijoevscobra4ever
04-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Anyone have trouble ordering?

gdztoyz
04-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Yeah...even though it's going to be awhile...I like the idea of having them already ordered...Gas is getting too expensive, and I'm tired of playing the hunting game constantly...

Syn3sthesia
04-11-2008, 11:48 AM
I enjoy the hunt. I rather get to see what I'm buying. I look for paint apps and condition of cards.

Thanks for the info tho!

Nemesis_Enforcer
04-11-2008, 12:00 PM
Yeah...even though it's going to be awhile...I like the idea of having them already ordered...Gas is getting too expensive, and I'm tired of playing the hunting game constantly...

That's why I've been ordering through BBTS for the last year or so. Too much of a hassle going from store to store and coming up with nothing.

The Fridge
I enjoy the hunt. I rather get to see what I'm buying. I look for paint apps and condition of cards.

Thanks for the info tho!

I'm with you, I like hunting, and would prefer to pre-order from BBTS anyday, after the AFA PDD inncident I refuse to ever order anything from HTS, but these were some of the first pictures of th Armadillo and Air Chairiot.

DOC
BARBECUE, B.A.T., BAZOOKA,+ more added

gdztoyz
04-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Whoa, MORE stuff up...I take it the 12-inchers are up now? *Like Joe from "Family Guy"* BRING IT ON!!!

Nemesis_Enforcer
04-11-2008, 12:09 PM
It's not letting me process my order. Argggg

cornbot
04-11-2008, 12:12 PM
everything is up that is being released up until august 08 wow!!!!

Darth Phoenix
04-11-2008, 12:14 PM
HTS has wave 9 up for preorder B.a.t.s and Snow Serpents are on 1 per order........... They have all of wave 8 and 9 up for preorder as well as the Black Hiss tank...

bvance74
04-11-2008, 12:14 PM
I'm beginning to think Cornbot just likes to get us arguing. That's the only logical excuse I can think of as to why he would post on here that he ordered all the SE he could get until it sold out. I'm not going to get into a pissing match with him about how he spends his money, or what he buys. I've seen the pics of his collection, Harley, house, wife.... you got money to spend. We all get it by now, and I for one will not lose sleep over the fact that I can't get another SE. Good luck to all the members tring to score their 1st or 100th.

RolandofGilead
04-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Anyone got a good coupon code I can use?

DOC
04-11-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm happy if everything works out with Hasbro I have all the B.A.T's and Viper's I need for ARMY recruitment everything els I'll find hunting...I hope

Roadblock Recall
04-11-2008, 12:19 PM
I doubt he has as many SE figs as he claims to. I'd like to see a picture or all of the Black Timber SE he claims to have.

Nemesis_Enforcer
04-11-2008, 12:19 PM
I can't order. It keeps giving me "You must enter a quantity greater than zero." I don't understand.

Mongoose
04-11-2008, 12:20 PM
The coupon code SPRCAT8 will get you 10% off and free shipping on orders over $50.

DOC
04-11-2008, 12:21 PM
i had the same problem I just closed my browser and restarted my computer No problems after that

Nemesis_Enforcer
04-11-2008, 12:22 PM
a limit of 1 BAT? How are you all getting around that?

Syn3sthesia
04-11-2008, 12:23 PM
There is no getting around. If you want multiples then you must place multiples orders.

Warrant Officer Flint
04-11-2008, 12:23 PM
There are 2 reasons why that might happene....
You may have something in your basket that has a quantity of 0 that you maybe thought was deleted because you typed in 0 for the amount (I did the same thing) and you have to delete that item if you don't want it.
Or...
Hasbro doesn't like you :D

Agent-GHQ
04-11-2008, 12:24 PM
1. Hiss Tank (Black) with driver
2. Armadillo w/ Steeler Vs. Serpentor's Air Chariot w/ Serpentor

Perhaps its a test to see how many Hasbro should produce??

Nemesis_Enforcer
There are 2 reasons why that might happene....
You may have something in your basket that has a quantity of 0 that you maybe thought was deleted because you typed in 0 for the amount (I did the same thing) and you have to delete that item if you don't want it.
Or...
Hasbro doesn't like you :D

I think Hasbro doesn't like me.

RolandofGilead
I just can't get past having to wait until August for these. That's a loooong time to wait.

MeGrimlock79
04-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Damn...beat me to it....i placed a preorder for these and all the other new figures and vehicles. But the bad thing is you can only order 1 figure at a time or place multiple orders

water over fire
04-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Oh, man. Thanks for post telling us to head over to HTS!!

Got the figures I wanted, used the promo code form this forum, and now it's just a waiting game.

I'd rather wait than keep trying to find the guys I want at retail.

At least this way I know they're coming, and if I find some at retail, that'll just be a bonus for other members or my little brother.

DOC
04-11-2008, 12:27 PM
SPRCAT8 am trying it right now NOT working?? pony10 works still

Chris_
04-11-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm beginning to think Cornbot just likes to get us arguing. That's the only logical excuse I can think of as to why he would post on here that he ordered all the SE he could get until it sold out. I'm not going to get into a pissing match with him about how he spends his money, or what he buys. I've seen the pics of his collection, Harley, house, wife.... you got money to spend. We all get it by now, and I for one will not lose sleep over the fact that I can't get another SE. Good luck to all the members tring to score their 1st or 100th.

Yea, he probably got tired of getting into cuss matches on XBox Live. The people at Enron were living high on life too...for a short time.

Blackdragon
04-11-2008, 12:31 PM
SPRCAT8 worked for me. I scored 1 each of the army builders and 1 each of the vehicle sets.

Nemesis_Enforcer
04-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Ahhhhhh Forget it. I have all this stuff preordered from BBTS anyway. I thought I'd be able to get a bunch of BATs but the limited number of 1 and shipping makes it almost as much as BBTS.

bvance74
04-11-2008, 12:36 PM
I've never ordered from HTS before, do they charge you when you purchase, or is it like BBTS and they charge you when it ships?

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 12:36 PM

LoL Seriously his highlight of the day is coming here to brag about all his 'scores'

WOW! Im so Impressed. what the Hell is he 15?

he must be new to selling toys... can't wait for the world to come crashing down around him when he finds out that its not what its cracked up to be haha.

Snow Job
04-11-2008, 12:38 PM
They have everything up for preorder....but WHY am I getting this when I go to check out?!?!?!??!

You must enter a quantity greater than zero.

FreddyTV
04-11-2008, 12:40 PM
I just got off the phone with them and "Sarah" told me that they have "0" quantity of these products. So I guess instead of "Add to Cart" it should really read "Coming Soon"

Snow Job
04-11-2008, 12:41 PM
I just got off the phone with them and "Sarah" told me that they have "0" quantity of these products. So I guess instead of "Add to Cart" it should really read "Coming Soon"

:(

cornbot
04-11-2008, 12:45 PM
bat sold out

NeilJam
04-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Do they charge your credit card right away or when the items ship?

Deadboy
04-11-2008, 12:46 PM
*shrug* I was having that problem but then I switched to a different computer at my office and it worked fine. Ordered a BAT, Bludd, all four vehicles, Hawk and Bazooka.

Feels damn sweet to be on time to the party for a change. 10% off and no shipping rocks, too.

Roadblock Recall
04-11-2008, 12:47 PM
SPRCAT8 worked good for me. Got a second set of all the figs I wanted...plus all the BATS, Pythons, and, Serpents. Sorta bringing a tear to my eye that I'm not gonna have to hunt for figures anymore.

FreddyTV
04-11-2008, 12:48 PM
*shrug* I was having that problem but then I switched to a different computer at my office and it worked fine. Ordered a BAT, Bludd, all four vehicles, Hawk and Bazooka.

Feels damn sweet to be on time to the party for a change. 10% off and no shipping rocks, too.

I hope your order goes thru and you dont have the same fortune I had with my gold afa destro back in dec.

Gulfster
04-11-2008, 12:48 PM
I had a bat and snowserpent finishing checking out in my cart and they solf out , F*$K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always Too Fnkig LATE

Deadboy
04-11-2008, 12:49 PM
I hope your order goes thru and you dont have the same fortune I had with my gold afa destro back in dec.

Me too.

Roadblock Recall
04-11-2008, 12:50 PM
BATS = sold out

Snow Job
04-11-2008, 12:51 PM

I just used a different browser, and it let me go to checkout. Unfortunately it was after the BATS and Serpents were put to "Coming Soon". OH WELL

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 12:52 PM
I just ordered a FLINT (TF) BBQ Snow Serpent and a Cobra PYTHON

I tired to order bats and major bludd but i took to long and they locked me out...

it changed right in front of my eyes... haha

did anyone else get thier stuff ordered?

sydefex
04-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Same here on the B.A.T. and Bludd. Added to cart and then suddenly showed out of stock.

Gulfster
04-11-2008, 12:55 PM
same thing happened to me AMberbratt.

Deadboy
04-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Wow, I really did hit the timing right on the head to get the BAT and Bludd, didn't I? Just got my order confirmation from HTS.

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 12:59 PM
thats coz U suck Deadboy! J/K!

ya I was so happy I was gonna get them and then POOF BE GONE...

I feel so robbed sydefex,gulfster maybe we can hold hands and cry together.... *snifffle* *sniffle* rofl

Darth Phoenix
04-11-2008, 12:59 PM
I kept getting the same "zero quantities" message I clicked place order like 5 times then it went through =) Now there "Coming Soon"
I placed 3 different orders
#1 Major Bludd
Baroness
Cobra Commander
Snake Eyesow Se
B.A.T
Snow Serpent
#2 All 4 Vehicles
B.A.T
Snow Serpent
#3 2 Battlepacks
B.A.T
Snow Serpent
used the SPRCAT8 code got Free shipping and 10% off. =)

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 01:02 PM
I kept getting the same "zero quantities" message I clicked place order like 5 times then it went through =)

thats because u probably confused it like in the buggs bunny cartoon

Rabbit season, No duck season, Rabbit Season, No duck season,!

Black-Op
04-11-2008, 01:03 PM
I placed an order for the Parka Snake Eyes. Yes!

Agent-GHQ
04-11-2008, 01:04 PM
What!? Looks like HTS took off the Snow Serpent and B.A.T from the list!??

Come on Hasbro! Get you head out of your A$$!!

NeilJam
04-11-2008, 01:05 PM
I managed to get 1 BAT, Snow Serpent & Bludd. Was gonna place more orders for more BATs but too late for that.

Does HTS charge your card right away or when items ship?

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 01:08 PM
What!? Looks like HTS took off the Snow Serpent and B.A.T from the list!??

Come on Hasbro! Get you head out of your A$$!!

Knife fight In aisle 3!

botticus
04-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Wave 9 is $6.99, apparently?

The Commander
04-11-2008, 01:14 PM
12" figures are on there too.

Snow Job
04-11-2008, 01:17 PM
If it wasn't for the "You must enter a quantity greater than zero" crap, I'd have a confirmed order too. :( THD( :mad:

Deadboy
04-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Keep in mind, guys, that if this is working anything like the recent pre-orders for the Transformers Animated stuff, they will actually release additional quantities to be ordered over the next few days.

When Animated came up everyone was pissed it sold out within hours, but the next day they were available for order again. They kept selling out but kept becoming available later. So there may be another chance.

And as a sidenote, DAMN it's expensive to be collecting more than one line.

Deadboy
04-11-2008, 01:22 PM
I've never ordered from HTS before, do they charge you when you purchase, or is it like BBTS and they charge you when it ships?

When it ships.

botticus
04-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Well, I got an order in for the vehicles and the DVDs. The HISS went to "Coming Soon" while I was checking out, but it's still in my order. Even if it takes longer, I'll suffer the wait for saving $10 off retail, and some $15-$20 over BBTS.

I'll wait on cancelling BBTS though. Is HTS usually a reliable store, as far as items shipping when expected?

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Keep in mind, guys, that if this is working anything like the recent pre-orders for the Transformers Animated stuff, they will actually release additional quantities to be ordered over the next few days.

When Animated came up everyone was pissed it sold out within hours, but the next day they were available for order again. They kept selling out but kept becoming available later. So there may be another chance.

I saw this cartoon and to me it Looks DUMB

I hope i am not getting old :(

Darth Phoenix
04-11-2008, 01:37 PM
thats because u probably confused it like in the buggs bunny cartoon

Rabbit season, No duck season, Rabbit Season, No duck season,!

Probably LOL!!! you can shoot me here or wait till you get home SHOOT HIM NOW!! SHOOT HIM NOW!!! you keep out of this, he doesnt have to you now, he does so have to shoot me now I demand that you shoot me now =)~ "BANG" lol

Deadboy
04-11-2008, 01:40 PM
I saw this cartoon and to me it Looks DUMB

I hope i am not getting old :(

It's a little hard to get past the animation, which is a bit... different... to say the least, but the show is actually very good, with lots of shout-outs to the original G1 series (and even a few to the Beast Wars line, including a character or two), and the toys are marvels of modern engineering.

I must say I've been enjoying the hell out of it. But to each their own.

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 01:43 PM
It's a little hard to get past the animation, which is a bit... different... to say the least, but the show is actually very good, with lots of shout-outs to the original G1 series (and even a few to the Beast Wars line, including a character or two), and the toys are marvels of modern engineering.

I must say I've been enjoying the hell out of it. But to each their own.

I like the fat green one..

he looks like a potato barrel....

The Fridge
04-11-2008, 02:07 PM
a few more pictures, anyone else curious as to why we are getting Double Clutch instead of Clutch?

Roadblock Recall
04-11-2008, 02:08 PM
someone else owns the name "Clutch" currently. maybe Lanard. Same reason Hawk is now "GI Joe Hawk"

artiepants
04-11-2008, 02:13 PM
VAMP is up, HISS apparently sold out already

ARGH. i hate missing out on stuff, it sells out so fast :p

Wave 8 is all "coming soon", too

X-factorz
04-11-2008, 02:17 PM
Awesome, I`m late again..... picked up the vehicles(-the Hiss) and dvd packs but only a few fig. were left so not really worth picking up.

It would be nice if everyone waited at least 1 day before going back for multiples. Give the guys at work a chance that don`t get to sit on a computer all day. Just a thought. Please don`t misinterpret, I am not hating on anyone, just saying we have a lot of fellow members that don`t get the same opportunities as we do. They are out busting their humps everyday and could use a little consideration from us internet dorks.

As for myself, I just need to be quicker on the trigger.

artiepants
04-11-2008, 02:19 PM
argh, can't believe i missed it all :(

ranoobu
04-11-2008, 02:31 PM
VAMP is up, HISS apparently sold out already

ARGH. i hate missing out on stuff, it sells out so fast :p

Wave 8 is all "coming soon", too

::goes and checks

Damn.. you're right.. I thought maybe the vehicles would at least last.

Nemesis*Prime
04-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Joe RAM Cycles and COBRA Flight Pods are sold out too. Damn!

Also has anyone else noticed that the driver listed for the HISS is a HISS Commander and not Rip It?! Good decision on Hasbro's part I think, unique characters packaged with COBRA vehicles always irritates me, makes it harder to army build them.

Nemesis*Prime
04-11-2008, 02:36 PM
argh, can't believe i missed it all :(

You're not the only one. :(

My one chance to order all the HISS Tanks and Flight Pods I wanted in one go and with a discount and it disappeared in nano-seconds.

ranoobu
04-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Joe RAM Cycles and COBRA Flight Pods are sold out too. Damn!

Also has anyone else noticed that the driver listed for the HISS is a HISS Commander and not Rip It?! Good decision on Hasbro's part I think, unique characters packaged with COBRA vehicles always irritates me, makes it harder to army build them.

Yea I noticed, but I thought it was either a typo, or they're just naming rip-it differently..

karamazov80
04-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Apparently, another Breaker is coming with the RAM cycle?

DaViper
04-11-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm thinking they're naming rip-it differently. who's hiss commander anyways?

Nemesis*Prime
04-11-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm thinking they're naming rip-it differently. who's hiss commander anyways?

I think it's going to be a new generic COBRA troop-type and not a unique character like Rip It.

Black-Op
04-11-2008, 02:56 PM
SS and SE are back in stock at HTS! For those who didn't get any nows your chance.

rizz
04-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Sorry, but maybe I bought out all of the BATs. I just kept ordering until it said "coming soon".....

Just kidding (please look at the other HTS if you don't know why I made the joke). I did manage to pick up 1 - I say again ONE - BAT and Snow Serp. I guess you can call me "lucky" for being out of work and able to sit on my butt all day like a lazy bum looking at these boards.

Hope everyone gets what they need; I am sure they will be back up for order in a couple days. Heck, you will probably find them in a store before I get my HTS order.

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 02:58 PM
You're not the only one. :(

My one chance to order all the HISS Tanks and Flight Pods I wanted in one go and with a discount and it disappeared in nano-seconds.

thats ok we can go to the store and get you another buzzer!

ROFLMAO

ladyhump
04-11-2008, 02:59 PM
Missed the ones I wanted but at least some more pics are up of soon to be released product.

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 02:59 PM
haha but seriously that sucks... you can get them BBTS though... i am sure of it.. I ordered a whole case
these will be at retail i think everyone here is just antsy because we haven't seen anything in reaail in like 2 months.

Kalibus
04-11-2008, 03:00 PM
sweet im sooo going to get 40 SS!

DaViper
04-11-2008, 03:01 PM
I think it's going to be a new generic COBRA troop-type and not a unique character like Rip It.

You could be right but what about the pictures shown at tofair or on GIjoe.com? Although they didn't specifically call him rip-it, everyone asummed that was his name.

DaViper
04-11-2008, 03:04 PM
I would order from them again but damn there 1 limit order. I got my preordered in at bbts anyways.

Sergeant Major
04-11-2008, 03:13 PM
All -

I merged 4 threads pertaining to HTS' wave 8/9/vehicle pre-orders.

Please ensure that all discussion pertaining to these pre-orders is kept to this thread. Thanks

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 03:13 PM
sweet im sooo going to get 40 SS!

lol i bet you they canceled all of Corn-bots orders

quick everyone order one of the 1 Order limit. (coz u can't get more than that!)

mebbe that will teach him to order a bunch and be a Corn-Hole :)

karamazov80
04-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Yay, got one! Now I'll have a fixed crotch Snake Eyes to ride in vehicles. Worth 10 dollars!

artiepants
04-11-2008, 03:27 PM
All -

I merged 4 threads pertaining to HTS' wave 8/9/vehicle pre-orders.

Please ensure that all discussion pertaining to these pre-orders is kept to this thread. Thanks

heh, just in time for anything desirable to be sold out ;)

Amberbratt
04-11-2008, 03:29 PM
I got snake eyes and storm shadow :)

karamazov80
04-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Snake Eyes appears. . .not to appear anymore :(

Black-Op
04-11-2008, 03:54 PM
Snake Eyes appears. . .not to appear anymore :(

They'll restock, just have to keep a constant eye out for them.

Snow Job
04-11-2008, 04:11 PM

I'm not really pissed it sold out, I'm just pissed I got that freakin message. I have never had that problem using FireFox.

Snow Job
04-11-2008, 04:48 PM
BATS, Snow Serpents, Barbecue, Hawk, and Bludd all say Out of Stock. Shouldn't they say "Coming Soon"?

ladyhump
04-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Maybe those all got short printed *sarcasm*

Byrnes
04-11-2008, 05:31 PM
That's weird. I ordered Hawk, Barbaque, Bazooka, Blood eairler and SS was coming soon. Now it says SS is available and the others are Out of Stock. Glad I got my order in. Also thanks to that fella that posted the code for 10% off and free shipping. Nice deal.

ladyhump
04-11-2008, 05:52 PM
I wonder if HTS has ever had preorders up for a 24 hour period or if they would be willing to do that and fill those orders that they know they've got instead of having them up for such short amounts of time, due to them 'pre-selling out' so quickly. If they knew they had enough orders for them I don't know why they wouldn't post the preorders that would be open for a 24-hour period or something like that. Sorry, if this has been mentioned before.

botticus
04-11-2008, 05:56 PM
In case my earlier question was overlooked - how is HTS as a retailer? Any history of random order cancellations, shipping delays, items turning up backordered, etc?

ranoobu
04-11-2008, 05:58 PM
I wonder if HTS has ever had preorders up for a 24 hour period or if they would be willing to do that and fill those orders that they know they've got instead of having them up for such short amounts of time, due to them 'pre-selling out' so quickly. If they knew they had enough orders for them I don't know why they wouldn't post the preorders that would be open for a 24-hour period or something like that. Sorry, if this has been mentioned before.

You must not be a fan of the TF:A line, bro cause I know you're a fan of transformers.

They've had the TF:A available for pre-order for weeks now and still available.

But i sorta get what you're saying, but based on the TFA line, I'd say they have an estimate of what they'll be getting.. because the TFA figures sold out and came back within hours to a day..

In case my earlier question was overlooked - how is HTS as a retailer? Any history of random order cancellations, shipping delays, items turning up backordered, etc?

Yes to all of that. In fact, these orders you just placed will go into backorder status.

VIPER 48
04-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Man i missed alot when i was sleeping today. I get on hisstank only to hear that HTS had pre orders up but when i went to look, they were all gone. I guess i will have to get them next time...

DaViper
04-11-2008, 06:00 PM

They are pretty good, I bought from them twice before. From my experience they tend to ship out items 3-4 days after you order them. I had backordered items once but I got it 3 weeks after I ordered.

botticus
04-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Yes to all of that. In fact, these orders you just placed will go into backorder status.Awesome, I guess that means I'll hang onto my BBTS order for a short while.

ranoobu
04-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Awesome, I guess that means I'll hang onto my BBTS order for a short while.

Yea. You'll have good stories and bad stories with any big retailer. It's not just any one

groundhog7s
04-11-2008, 06:08 PM
I missed out again. I suppose I'd have to sit by my computer all day long and to catch them for the short time the have them available.

Don't they realize how much more they could sell of they could get more to offer? You'd think HYS'd have some pull with the company that makes the toys.

ladyhump
04-11-2008, 06:22 PM
You must not be a fan of the TF:A line, bro cause I know you're a fan of transformers.

They've had the TF:A available for pre-order for weeks now and still available.

But i sorta get what you're saying, but based on the TFA line, I'd say they have an estimate of what they'll be getting.. because the TFA figures sold out and came back within hours to a day..

Yes to all of that. In fact, these orders you just placed will go into backorder status.
I was working on ordering some of the Animated line to go with some other Transformers I wanted on HTS but I was meaning more specifically the 25th Joes as the target of the preorder. I thought for a short amount of time the Animated figs, or at least some of them, sold out. Originally, I was going to hold out and just get the ones I wanted at retail but with the coupons they got I think I'll be able to find enough stuff to get a decent discount.

Since they're doing it with other toys on their site, maybe they'll try it with these, too. Would email or calling work better as far as suggestions to customer service go? That might not even be the place to go; maybe someone else knows.

Dark 5cythe
04-11-2008, 06:46 PM

Cornbot is a troll. Plain and simple.

Elite Force Cobra
04-11-2008, 08:35 PM
which vehicles are on pre order?

Sniper
04-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Not too worried. I got off work this morning and went to my local Walmart. They stocked the GI Joe pegs lastnight, so I picked up the fixed crotch SE, Cobra trooper, and v1 SS. Driving two blocks beats paying shipping and waiting on it to arrive. They had one of each figure from the w1 and w2.

MAJOR WOLF
04-11-2008, 11:20 PM
I'll wait and find these in the store.... I will!!

Snake Eyes-Joe Ninja
04-11-2008, 11:26 PM
I'll get a V2 SE, just because I already gave mine away (you know you care about someone when you give them your fave Joe), and had customized the other.

Black-Op
04-12-2008, 05:17 AM
HTS has the vamp, armadillo tank and serpentor's chariot for preorder again right now. Unfortunately no hiss tanks.

GI Flow
04-12-2008, 07:25 AM
SPRCAT8 just worked. free shipping and 10% off.

GI Flow
04-12-2008, 07:26 AM
They charge your card right away huh? I better pay my bill first.

Shogi
04-12-2008, 08:06 AM
Well I saw the Trubble bubble go up yesterday so that satisfied my first gripe (It not being up for sale) then I figured I might as well buy two of them (I want to get 4, but like to hunt) so I at least have some and the fact that it's the Trubble Bubble with a Tele-Viper quelled my second complaint (Having to wait 4 months to get said item)

I'll still probably find them in the stores before I get them from HTS :)

Mr. Focus
04-14-2008, 03:45 AM
Regarding HTS quantities; what's the replenishing difference between 'coming soon' and 'out of stock'?

It seems redundant to me that HTS uses both descriptions to describe selling out but maybe someone can enlighten me?

Agent-GHQ
04-14-2008, 11:27 AM
I called HTS customer service rep and asked if I can use that promo code for an order already placed and they practically said no. I don't see how hard it would be to make such adjustment!?

Sergeant Slaughter
04-14-2008, 12:11 PM
I called HTS customer service rep and asked if I can use that promo code for an order already placed and they practically said no. I don't see how hard it would be to make such adjustment!?

It's probably not that hard, but why would they want to do that? They've already got you locked in to make more money. Know what I mean?

Black-Op
04-14-2008, 09:04 PM

That's why I always google for a coupon code before I buy from any online retailer.

Shmashwitdaclub
04-21-2008, 01:01 PM

I tried to do the same thing too. The response I got went something like this:

I am sorry sir, but once the order has been fulfilled there is no way for us to change the order because it is no longer in our system. It has been whisked away to our warehouse system where they are now the keyholders to all of your wildest dreams. Yous shoulda used the code when you first put the order in - sucka!

murphbri
04-22-2008, 01:50 AM
Ah, Hasbro Toy Shop...I have a love/hate relationship with them. I love that they have hard to find figures for sell, hate that they are usually only available for less than 20 minutes. And a bunch of other stuff too.

The latest example would be on Friday when they listed the Viper for roughly four hours, along with IG Destro, Snow Job, and CG. Why not list the other wave 7 figs?

Also, I wouldn't recommend buying from them unless you were an opener. They love to try to pack as many figs as possible into as small a box as possible.

cmderinchief
04-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Ah, an opener...I've never bothered to actually name this class of collector. :D

I am an opener....now give me a beer!

murphbri
04-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Ah, an opener...I've never bothered to actually name this class of collector. :D

I am an opener....now give me a beer!

Lol, would you settle for a digital taco? TAC(

Well, I can't take credit for the term "opener," been seeing that for years on various boards. Surprised you haven't run across it.

As for the latest on HTS, the wave six figs I had been eyeballing went from "coming soon" to "out of stock" instantly at some point yesterday. So annoying.

Blaster'spunchingbagg
04-28-2008, 02:19 AM
Ok dudes, every year I go and every year its a cluster-fxck, someone needs to ask the question to Hasbro, how they plan on selling their exclusives at the SDCC this year. Will there be enough? Will you be giving out "random" tickets for a "chance" to buy the exclusives? How are things going to pan out? And finally what Joe's do you plan on selling this year? Last year they passed out "random" raffle tickets to everyone which was bs because everyone still was shady about it and it didn't go off fairly. Needless to say somebody didn't get their Destros. What would be fair is to hold a raffle and limit 1 of each exclusive per customer. This way scalpers have to by xtra tickets to make any sort of profit, which makes it more of a risky descision.

Amberbratt
05-06-2008, 11:19 AM
I tried to do the same thing too. The response I got went something like this:

Its true they rape your butt and CHARGE you for the items they day you place your order......

what the hell is that crap?

you get to sit on my money for 6 mos?

ew

DOC
05-21-2008, 06:33 AM
Wave 4 comic packs back up for orders

jgasbo1
05-21-2008, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the comic paks wave 4! I have been awaiting for these to become available! I just ordered a Copperhead / Shipwreck and FF/ SS. These sets look awesome!

artiepants
05-21-2008, 12:45 PM
the hell man. gone already.

Dark 5cythe
05-21-2008, 01:40 PM
lol i bet you they canceled all of Corn-bots orders

quick everyone order one of the 1 Order limit. (coz u can't get more than that!)

mebbe that will teach him to order a bunch and be a Corn-Hole :)

lol I love reading ur posts lol

Snow Job
05-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Wave 4 comic packs back up for orders

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up on the comic paks wave 4! I have been awaiting for these to become available! I just ordered a Copperhead / Shipwreck and FF/ SS. These sets look awesome!

Yeah, I grabbed those too. The Duke/Red Star one wasn't available yet, though.