PDA

View Full Version : meeting people

bravo
05-25-2010, 12:00 AM
so!!whats a good web site meeting new people, i haven't been on a date in so long i cant even remember , all i been doing is going to school. i try yahoo personal, but its like WTF, i mean i talk to a few ladies on there and they were like, WTF, i don't know, so were do i look, i sure don't know any more.

Scarlett002
05-25-2010, 12:01 AM
good luck finding that site

SH0CKWAVE
05-25-2010, 12:05 AM
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1605/meetingpeopleiseasy.jpg

Big Boss 83
05-25-2010, 12:13 AM
I used to harass girls on plentyoffish.com when I was single

Redredly
05-25-2010, 12:18 AM
facebook...it's all about booty calls

RuckusJr
05-25-2010, 12:26 AM
adultfriendfinder.com

arashikage tat
05-25-2010, 12:29 AM
craigslist "casual encounters"

UMAN
05-25-2010, 12:30 AM
Leave the house and do it the right way.

EduardimusPrime
05-25-2010, 12:36 AM
adultfriendfinder.com

haha!

bravo
05-25-2010, 12:43 AM

thats works?

RuckusJr
05-25-2010, 12:48 AM
I know people who've hooked up using Craigslist and some using match.com

Roshan
05-25-2010, 12:49 AM
Chatroullette :D

http://shittygreat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/chatroulette-graph.png

bravo
05-25-2010, 12:52 AM

well it is true,wow!!! there seem to be some nice people on there, i guess ill give it a shot,

CVdelgado
05-25-2010, 12:53 AM
id stay away from online stuff.

The Conflict
05-25-2010, 12:53 AM

this but less rude.

RuckusJr
05-25-2010, 12:54 AM
Chatroullette :D

http://shittygreat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/chatroulette-graph.png

Chat Roulette, another name for Match.com, lol.

CVdelgado
05-25-2010, 12:54 AM
i can barely even believe hang out here... lol.

arashikage tat
05-25-2010, 01:07 AM
this but less rude.

true...less rude is the way to go

arashikage tat
05-25-2010, 01:08 AM

my buddy was cleaning up on match.com

copperhead33
05-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Chat Roulette, another name for Match.com, lol.

i thought it's other name was "see a weiner roulette"

bravo
05-25-2010, 01:37 AM
so do u guy thing this is the best route to take,

RuckusJr
05-25-2010, 01:48 AM
You looking for a date, or looking to get laid?

USAgent
05-25-2010, 01:54 AM
A friend of my wife's used match.com and got married after 6months. they just bought a house. I would start there. nothing wrong with on-line dating in this day and age.

TheBaroness
05-25-2010, 02:13 AM
so!!whats a good web site meeting new people, i haven't been on a date in so long i cant even remember , all i been doing is going to school. i try yahoo personal, but its like WTF, i mean i talk to a few ladies on there and they were like, WTF, i don't know, so were do i look, i sure don't know any more.

Hisstank.com

mattymatt
05-25-2010, 02:30 AM
Your in school thats about the best place to meet women ever if i could go back know what i know now omg any ways school
1)they are right next to you and see you often so make sure you peacook
2) small compliments go along way ex "i really like the way you presented your point on x topic it really made me more interested in x issue"
3) um hello college if a tool like ASHER ROTH can get one girl completely naked im sure you can too

Wyo
05-25-2010, 02:35 AM
Nothing wrong with online dating nowadays....just another tool. I met my lady on Match.com. My cousin and his best friend both met thier women on eharmony. Though some use the internet to just "hook up", many use it find serious relationships. Stay away from free sites if you can...Ive heard some horror stories.....and seriously think about it...if people arent willing to pay for a dating site, how serious are they? But then, I dont know what you are looking for. Good luck!

Baron Samedi
05-25-2010, 02:55 AM
First thing first-

Women love a whiskey-tasting man. You should drink a lot of whiskey every day, and just to be sure you don't have anything other than the aphrodesiac smell of whiskey on your breath- brush your teeth with whiskey instead of toothpase. You see, whiskey men are better than normal men because whiskey has alcohol and alcohol kills germs. So, whiskey is better than toothpaste.

Then, you should get dressed up really nice. But women admire confidence in a man's wardrobe. I suggest using your imagination, but I prefer an olive drab vietnam-era uniform and flip flops. If you wash clothing, be advised- many women have allergies. It is probably best if you don't wash your uniform like lesser men and risk it. I suggest rinsing your clothes with whiskey and spraying a combination of carpet fresh and Stetson cologne into the armpits and crotch.

When you go out to meet women, you should go some place where you know they will be. I like to go to Victoria's Secret or Bath & Body works. Nothing says "passion" to a woman like a man glaring at her while he sniffs panties and licks the bath salt.

Of course, you might get kicked out of there so it is best to go to a bar. Find a woman who is with a bunch of her friends. Women love being flattered, so tell her that she's the only one at her table that isn't fat. She will appreciate it. Offer her a drink, and correct her when she orders it- she wants whiskey. They always want whiskey. They say other things to see how much of a man you are and to see if you are going to take the bull by the balls.

After you get pretty smashed with her, offer her the bill. Women love independence or something like that, and it makes her feel like you admire her strength when you let her pay for stuff all the time. It's a new era and now we men have to respect the women to get them naked.

Now, you have met a woman. I suggest refusing to take her anywhere expensive or nice, and instead opt to park in the ghetto where there are no police- cops always like to bust up a good time. I suggest also trying to impress her with made-up stories about the people you have killed or something like that.

If it all goes the way it is supposed to, you will have made a special ladyfriend. She will probably even have to go to the court house and get a restraining order because she just can't hold back around you. This is why you can't talk to her, and instead you just call her and hang up when she answers to see if she is okay. Also you should drive by her house all the time and follow her in public. This shows her that you care beyond your relationship's end, and she will respect you for it.

kjl2381
05-25-2010, 03:01 AM
Dude, go to church... Not the church you regularly attend, try a different church. Check out my sig, I shit you not... Good girls love God, AND WANT TO BE BAD... I love you Brooke!!! :)

kjl2381
05-25-2010, 03:05 AM
Your in school thats about the best place to meet women ever if i could go back know what i know now omg any ways school
2) small compliments go along way ex "i really like the way you presented your point on x topic it really made me more interested in x issue"
3) um hello college if a tool like ASHER ROTH can get one girl completely naked im sure you can too

Nothing wrong with online dating nowadays....just another tool. I met my lady on Match.com. My cousin and his best friend both met thier women on eharmony. Though some use the internet to just "hook up", many use it find serious relationships. Stay away from free sites if you can...Ive heard some horror stories.....and seriously think about it...if people arent willing to pay for a dating site, how serious are they? But then, I dont know what you are looking for. Good luck!

Best advice so far

mattymatt
05-25-2010, 03:20 AM
I met my wife on my space so im not saying dont go that route but def use local sources like classmates and such first even if you make friends they might have a friend, but kenny brings up a good point as well church is a good place to meet members of the other sex

Steelgrave
05-25-2010, 03:42 AM
Lmao

minstrelboy
05-25-2010, 07:40 AM
adultfriendfinder.com

that's where i met my girl - together for over 4 years now.

Dealer Destro
05-25-2010, 07:47 AM
my buddy was cleaning up on match.com

Yup. I know a few peeps that use this and yeah..... what he said ^

DaSmokeEater
05-25-2010, 08:16 AM
Go out and have fun with zero intention of meeting anyone. Enjoy your hobbies, the outdoors, whatever. travel with a few buddies so you ain't talking to philodendrons on the way.

If you're fun to be around, happy, and not on the hunt you'll do fine.

If you try one of those websites you'll get someone like me pretending. Think about it and go sailing instead.

Headman
05-25-2010, 09:05 AM
Just call.

bravo
05-25-2010, 01:33 PM

dude I'm not really feeling the ladies at school, just about all of them are marry & or with boyfriends w/ kids, and a lot of them come off mean as hell, you open the door for them and not even a thank you, i wonder if there any single ladies here on the tank?? i been looking at them dating sites, i guess there OK, but i just want someone to talk to and hang out with, I'm always hanging out with my friends which is not bad, i guess i miss them days were i had someone on the side of me , you know what i mean,

Bernit69
05-25-2010, 02:02 PM
I used to harass girls on plentyoffish.com when I was single

You sure they where girls...lol

Flint071
05-25-2010, 08:26 PM

Yeah, Craigslist - I went looking for Music CD's and found a whole separate designation for CD (Cross Dresser).

Chaka Cha
05-25-2010, 08:29 PM
facebook...it's all about booty calls

Funny you say that....it worked for me!! LOL

arashikage tat
05-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Yeah, Craigslist - I went looking for Music CD's and found a whole separate designation for CD (Cross Dresser).

Don't even try looking for a transmission on there :)

SH0CKWAVE
05-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Just call.

bahahaha.

!!Snake-Eyes!!
05-25-2010, 08:45 PM
Dude, go to church... Not the church you regularly attend, try a different church. Check out my sig, I shit you not... Good girls love God, AND WANT TO BE BAD... I love you Brooke!!! :)

this^^^

going to church really works!!!, women love a man who goes to church and isnt afraid to be himself and open...i met some wild women in church....ah memories....oh where was i? oh yes! women love to gather on sundays to see how well a man is hung:D

if church is not your venue try myspace.com or yahoo.com and chat it up with some bots till you find a real woman or something with a heart beat....or you can try invironmental chat site like IMVU.com:D

Nemesis_Enforcer
05-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Avoid yahoo personals at all cost!!!

poptart13
05-25-2010, 08:50 PM
i used to use yahoo personals back in the day. i was on adultfriendfinder for a while too. i've heard good things about match.com. my dad and stepmom met on yahoo personals. i met my hubby irl tho. best of luck, whatever you do.

Ctrl_Z
05-25-2010, 08:50 PM
haha i checked craigslist casual encounters for the heck of it. Clicked "Has Image" They're all (but one) "flagged for removal."

Dude. Go out. Hang out more. Be social.

CG76
05-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Take a class or something. Or a club.

PitViper
05-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Dude, read some of my recent posts.

All I'm saying is if you just say "what's up" to a girl who you want to say what's up to...it's gonna open doors.

Even if you aren't confident--fake it. Confidence will come.

As I type this, I'm already thinking about this girl at the gym who I would and have already thought about plowing in atleast 50 different scenarios--one of them being on top of an AT-AT's head right the in the middle of the Hoth battle.

Anyway--you win some you lose some, but the confidence has spilled over into other aspects of my life.

As far as online goes--yes I used the hell out of POF and just deleted it recently. Why? It's A: Too Easy, B: Another thing to keep me/you/anyone "inside" and C: It is judged COMPLETELY on your pics--you have NO CHANCE to "pour it on" unless you look damn good and photograph well.

The last girl I met on POF had beautiful pics--but showed up looking like a skank--and had chipped nail polish, which is my pet peeve.

Anyway we went for a ride to get cofee and when she got out of my Jeep I def thought of a new name for my vehicle..."The Cobra S.T.D."

Good luck man--

mattymatt
05-25-2010, 09:52 PM
dude I'm not really feeling the ladies at school, just about all of them are marry & or with boyfriends w/ kids, and a lot of them come off mean as hell, you open the door for them and not even a thank you, i wonder if there any single ladies here on the tank?? i been looking at them dating sites, i guess there OK, but i just want someone to talk to and hang out with, I'm always hanging out with my friends which is not bad, i guess i miss them days were i had someone on the side of me , you know what i mean,

well you have to have something better to offer to them them than there boyfriends
if hes loud and obnicious and has a blow out gotti reject jersey shore type thing be the cool collected conservative type and challenge his maness as often as possible, it all goes back to being the alpha male just make there boyfriends look like less sutable sperm doners that would pass on bad traits to the offspring and nature runs its course

SDawg
05-25-2010, 10:41 PM
I would say GO out more often LOL
or
tagged.com
lol

Big Boss 83
05-25-2010, 11:06 PM
You sure they where girls...lol

The one I made hot nasty love to in the back of my car was for certain. The other two I just met with I think so. But the others I only chatted with online.....well who can say?

Steelgrave
05-25-2010, 11:11 PM
I def thought of a new name for my vehicle..."The Cobra S.T.D."

C'mon Hasbro, get to it!

PitViper
05-25-2010, 11:16 PM
C'mon Hasbro, get to it!

I was just about to bitch that no one quoted me.

You just made me feel fuzzy.

Big Boss 83
05-25-2010, 11:19 PM
C'mon Hasbro, get to it!

It better come with a skanky action figure or I ain't buying it!

Sweetness
05-25-2010, 11:22 PM
ha dont meet girls on the web its like the worst way ever! If I were you and thats a huge "if" I'd go to forever21 lol lots of young girls work there!

PitViper
05-25-2010, 11:24 PM
ha dont meet girls on the web its like the worst way ever! If I were you and thats a huge "if" I'd go to forever21 lol lots of young girls work there!

Hi, my name's PitViper--how would you like to take a test run in the Cobra S.T.D.?

Big Boss 83
05-25-2010, 11:26 PM
I live in the sticks. What is forever21?

SNAKE EYES
05-25-2010, 11:29 PM
I live in the sticks. What is forever21?

A bad idea :)

It's a teen girl clothing store I have some younger cousins who shop there.

Not a place for 20-30 year olds to hang out.

Steelgrave
05-25-2010, 11:30 PM
You just made me feel fuzzy.

They have a pill that'll clear that right up!

(wait a minute! That didn't make any sense)

Big Boss 83
05-25-2010, 11:33 PM

I see. Guess I'll just stay in my natural habitat of the backwoods.

Sweetness
05-25-2010, 11:39 PM

Not even I am 23 and I shop there all the time!

Big Boss 83
05-25-2010, 11:42 PM

Hmmmm....

I am 26 so maybe I can sneak in and not look to creepy....

Sweetness
05-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Hmmmm....

lol do it, do it!

Big Boss 83
05-25-2010, 11:46 PM
lol do it, do it!

I would if there was one around here haha but I never even heard of it until you mentioned it.

I guess I will just continue to skulk around the aisles of Big Lots, home to a different breed of female

SNAKE EYES
05-25-2010, 11:51 PM

OK then not a place for late 20's - 30's to hang out.

Is that better :D

PitViper
05-25-2010, 11:51 PM
I would if there was one around here haha but I never even heard of it until you mentioned it.

I guess I will just continue to skulk around the aisles of Big Lots, home to a different breed of female

There has got to be a Happy Hour by you somewhere...spiff up and buy someone a drink.

Worst case scenario if you don't get lucky, it's atleast practice to come out of your shell and you'll make a random woman feel great about herself.

Flint071
05-26-2010, 12:03 AM
Go to www.literotica.com (http://www.literotica.com)

Ask for the Flint071 special......TRUST ME.

bravo
05-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Hmmmm....

im 32 and never seen a place call forever21. and from the way Sweetness is talking about it,to meet people . i think not, the ladies around here in ct, look at them the wrong way or say something ,and they take it the wrong way, which a lot of them do, is rape or Sexual harassment.

PitViper
05-26-2010, 12:24 AM
im 32 and never seen a place call forever21. and from the way Sweetness is talking about it,to meet people . i think not, the ladies around here in ct, look at them the wrong way or say something ,and they take it the wrong way, which a lot of them do, is rape or Sexual harassment.

We gotta alot of work to do.

1. It's a clothing store for young girls. My sister used to shop there in high school and my cousin worked there her freshman year of college--you're my age, time for clothing stores in the mall is over.

UNLESS--it is totally by chance. But you shouldnt be "working" those areas.

2. Go to a bar, preferably on a weekday about an hr before Happy Hour is over. Here is why:

If you go to a hot spot on the weekends, you will have to scream to talk, she'll be preoccupied with friends and you will get nowehere--100 other guys are gonna be trying to do the same thing.

So pick a weekday when the place is friendly, but also vulnerable as people are in their work clothes and ready to really unwind for a little bit.

I say wait till Happy Hour is almost over because then it will get even quieter--if you can snag her attention during "drink specials" you may be able to keep it while everyone else is leaving and have some quiet time together.

Don't be pushy...but I would say absolutely keep your confidence on the borderline of cocky--there is alot of competition out there, and every damn girl in there is going home to, texting, calling or thinking about a guy that couldn't shine your shoes...get what I'm saying?

SNAKE EYES
05-26-2010, 12:24 AM
im 32 and never seen a place call forever21. and from the way Sweetness is talking about it,to meet people . i think not, the ladies around here in ct, look at them the wrong way or say something ,and they take it the wrong way.

Yeah Forever 21 is not a pick up joint it's a store for teenage to early 20's girls to shop.

Try a bar or club... the gym is an OK place too.

Edit: PitViper you beat me to it :D

PitViper
05-26-2010, 12:27 AM
Yeah Forever 21 is not a pick up joint it's a store for teenage to early 20's girls to shop.

The gym is fantastic!!! Because of my schedule, right now I'm going in the morning and it's slim pickins...BUT...I did make a very MILFY friend--who I've come to terms with will be nothing more than that.

But I gotta say, it's damn nice to have conversation with a beautiful woman in spandex over the gorilla that spots me every morning.

Better than nothing.

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 12:28 AM

Or try Jamba Juice! lol yea I agree the Gym is perfect!

SH0CKWAVE
05-26-2010, 12:32 AM
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3676/earthgirls02.jpg

ShockVal
05-26-2010, 12:32 AM
Turn off your computer!!! Go to a grocery store, Target, or a park and wander around looking distressed and calling out for your lost child.

Big Boss 83
05-26-2010, 12:33 AM
Just club 'em over the head and drag 'em back to your shack in the woods. Works for me.

What? Why is everyone looking at me like that?

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 12:37 AM
Dress up as Snake-Eyes because that is a turn on lmao!

SNAKE EYES
05-26-2010, 12:46 AM
Turn off your computer!!! Go to a grocery store, Target, or a park and wonder around looking distressed and calling out for your lost child.

lmao nice Shock :D

Dress up as Snake-Eyes because that is a turn on lmao!

That would only work for the girls on the Tank.

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 12:49 AM
lmao nice Shock :D

That would only work for the girls on the Tank.

Okay maybe I was being selfish

RuckusJr
05-26-2010, 12:50 AM
The Forever 21s here have a Men's section and the girls who work there are all hot.

So far, the best idea is whiskey. Unless anyone has any better ideas than that, I'd say its clear what you need to do.

GeneralxRon
05-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Why not have confidence and walk up to a girl you like and ask her out?

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 01:10 AM

You sir are a genious!

John_0515
05-26-2010, 01:31 AM
We all love the internet, but you'll never know if you really like someone until you can see and speak with them in person.

Whatever you do, just be yourself. Even if that person doesn't like the "yourself" version of you, you're better off.

And besides, being honest (with her AND yourself) will get you phone numbers quickly.

Just don't be desperate, like this:

YouTube - Dumb and Dumber 'There's a Chance' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA)

RuckusJr
05-26-2010, 01:38 AM
You sir are a genious!

Anyone else see the irony in this?

bravo
05-26-2010, 01:47 AM
We all love the internet, but you'll never know if you really like someone until you can see and speak with them in person.

Whatever you do, just be yourself. Even if that person doesn't like the "yourself" version of you, you're better off.

And besides, being honest (with her AND yourself) will get you phone numbers quickly.

Just don't be desperate, like this:

YouTube - Dumb and Dumber 'There's a Chance' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA)

OK i have no trouble asking any ladies out, its just i don't like the women here, in ct, & I'm not desperate, i just miss it,I'm sure ill meet up with somebody, its just i hate this same routine over & over,i go out every friday & Saturday night, i guess I'm too picky, and you cant blame me, but that may be my down fall too,

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 01:47 AM
Anyone else see the irony in this?

Do you?

TheBaroness
05-26-2010, 01:53 AM
*Genius

:)

Ctrl_Z
05-26-2010, 01:56 AM
Do you?
you misspelled "genius." that doesn't make it ironic tho.

arashikage tat
05-26-2010, 02:08 AM
You can meet some great women at Buffalo Wild Wings..ask DaViper :)

Ctrl_Z
05-26-2010, 02:10 AM
You can meet some great women at Buffalo Wild Wings..ask DaViper :)
haha oh snap.

OH crap dude! you have A-Team figures? where'd you get 'em? are they in stores now? I haven't been shopping in a while.

TheBaroness
05-26-2010, 02:10 AM
Register at Hisstank, make a thread telling everyone you're a female and you'll get not one but multiple males in seconds!

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 02:12 AM
you misspelled "genius." that doesn't make it ironic tho.

WHOOPS sorry I'm on a i-phone lol that doesnt help.

arashikage tat
05-26-2010, 02:14 AM
haha oh snap.

OH crap dude! you have A-Team figures? where'd you get 'em? are they in stores now? I haven't been shopping in a while.

I just went to my local target today and ran the dpci...it said they had in stockroom but not on the floor. I reasoned very nicely with one of the associates and he brought out a box and let me pick what I wanted. Pretty cool :)

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 02:17 AM
Register at Hisstank, make a thread telling everyone you're a female and you'll get not one but multiple males in seconds!

That would be kinda gross being that he's a guy. Wait someone did that before huh

arashikage tat
05-26-2010, 02:20 AM
That would be kinda gross being that he's a guy. Wait someone did that before huh

lmao!!! Oh yes someone did! lol

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 02:23 AM

Thats beyond nasty.... ewww I just... ugh nvm

TheBaroness
05-26-2010, 02:25 AM
haha, yes, I see that you have heard the story.

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 02:42 AM

Yes I have and it was disturbing... why would you lie about who you are... or in that case what lol

Ctrl_Z
05-26-2010, 02:45 AM
I just went to my local target today and ran the dpci...it said they had in stockroom but not on the floor. I reasoned very nicely with one of the associates and he brought out a box and let me pick what I wanted. Pretty cool :)
I hate you a little right now haha
Yes I have and it was disturbing... why would you lie about who you are... or in that case what lol
disturbing or entertaining?

don't poeple usually loosely lie on their first dates?

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 02:48 AM
I hate you a little right now haha

disturbing or entertaining?

don't poeple usually loosely lie on their first dates?

lol if so I should start! For example I am..... a mad scientest.

Ctrl_Z
05-26-2010, 02:54 AM
I said loosely! lol unless you're actually just an irate scientist then I guess that is a loose lie.

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 02:55 AM
I said loosely! lol unless you're actually just an irate scientist then I guess that is a loose lie.
Let me try again then lol
Okay then I am a world wide known model.

whiteknight
05-26-2010, 03:24 AM
Let me try again then lol
Okay then I am a world wide known model.

since we're on the topic of loosely lying...

Sweetness, would you like to go out with me? I look like this:

mattymatt
05-26-2010, 03:39 AM
Ask out sweetness lol

but dressed as snak eyes

Scarlett002
05-26-2010, 05:13 AM

Wait i wanna hear the story too, Can I?

Frank Talltree
05-26-2010, 05:36 AM
As I type this, I'm already thinking about this girl at the gym who I would and have already thought about plowing in atleast 50 different scenarios--one of them being on top of an AT-AT's head right the in the middle of the Hoth battle.

I'm thinking Wicket on top of a speeder bike at the battle of Endor.

DevilDog00
05-26-2010, 06:51 AM

Wait i wanna hear the story too, Can I?

Me too, I want to hear it. Heard a lil buzz here and there but would like to know the whole story.

DaSmokeEater
05-26-2010, 07:31 AM
YouTube - Brad Paisley - Online (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ)

Unclassified
05-26-2010, 07:42 AM

agreed ry, although i banged a few hot tricks off of myspace.. but myspace is corny anymore..

DaSmokeEater
05-26-2010, 07:44 AM
IMHO-avoid clothing stores-especially those tailored for young women. I'm not saying this because I'm an overweight smelly 41 year old creepy firefighter with a comb over. I'm saying this because I'm married...if you do it to meet them you set a legal precedence for purse holding and sidekicking at the mall for the rest of your natural life...with her or another, BTW. I think "they" tag you with a pheromone that says you'll shop...like tagging animals for tracking. Either way-don't be "that guy".

Honestly, being married with two school age boys-clothing stores like that are places I only see the inside of during fire inspections, and I definitely get the willies being in there, even more than when we preplan and inspect the sex toys (sorry...romantic planning) shop in district. At least the girls in there are used to awkwardness.

mattymatt
05-26-2010, 08:17 AM
whats this story about the pretend chick that was actually a dude everyone keep bringing up

TheBaroness
05-26-2010, 09:21 PM
We are not allowed to speak of it in public so it will have to be done privately.

whiteknight
05-26-2010, 09:43 PM
We are not allowed to speak of it in public so it will have to be done privately.

PM'd you. I do want to know this story. :D

arashikage tat
05-26-2010, 09:55 PM

Tell em girl...tell them what we know!!! Then they too can be part of the Stonecutters

copperhead33
05-26-2010, 09:58 PM
how have i not heard this story...?

TheBaroness
05-26-2010, 10:03 PM
PMs have been sent.

<3

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 10:09 PM
since we're on the topic of loosely lying...

Sweetness, would you like to go out with me? I look like this:

lol sounds good to me.

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 10:10 PM
whats this story about the pretend chick that was actually a dude everyone keep bringing up

Why arent we aloud to speak about it in public???!!!!!

Owner of a Lonely B.A.T.
05-26-2010, 10:11 PM
Goblins come from the ground and eat your soul.

TheBaroness
05-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Why arent we aloud to speak about it in public???!!!!!

Because the mods would rather move on from the issue.

:(

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Because the mods would rather move on from the issue.

:(

Why I think its hilarious! lol well in a sick way.... skrew that I find it funny lol

TheBaroness
05-26-2010, 10:21 PM
It's been months and I am still laughing.

I can understand the mods wanting to move forward, it's just that someone who goes to those lengths is pretty sad and gets what they deserve. Deceiving the nice people of Hisstank isn't cool at all.

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 10:24 PM
It's been months and I am still laughing.

I can understand the mods wanting to move forward, it's just that someone who goes to those lengths is pretty sad and gets what they deserve. Deceiving the nice people of Hisstank isn't cool at all.

Not to mention just gross. I mean ewwww.... they must have like really low self esteem or some crud like that. That green lantern guy told me the story lol I found it funny. I guess she/he (whatever it was) had lies coming out like vomit.

whiteknight
05-26-2010, 10:31 PM
lol sounds good to me.

Awesome!

...Now I gotta work on applying for a US visa. Hehehehe. :)

whiteknight
05-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Not to mention just gross. I mean ewwww.... they must have like really low self esteem or some crud like that. That green lantern guy told me the story lol I found it funny. I guess she/he (whatever it was) had lies coming out like vomit.

Yeah, I know. But a part of me does feel sorry for the guy/girl. Doesn't take away any funniness from the story though. lol :D

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I know. But a part of me does feel sorry for the guy/girl. Doesn't take away any funniness from the story though. lol :D

Why they lied? I hate people that lie.

DaSmokeEater
05-26-2010, 10:48 PM
We're quickly drifting from the original subject, so before I try and steer us back I'll just say this person wasn't the first on a Joe board to do this (the other was a different board-and years ago).

Now, to try and bring us back to the thought of where to meet hot chicks online...well, this incident does make a point for that subject after all!

Sweetness
05-26-2010, 10:52 PM
Okay get an I-touch and download those apps....

Big Boss 83
05-26-2010, 11:51 PM
I must have missed the story The Baroness is talking about.

Somebody wanna send me a PM and fill me in?

Scarlett002
05-27-2010, 01:48 AM
PMs have been sent.

<3

Thx babes! I had forgotten about it. But when i got your PM, I was like oooo that's what they are talking about lol. Duh I knew that already haha :)

whiteknight
05-27-2010, 04:55 AM
Why they lied? I hate people that lie.

I feel sorry for him/her because he/she felt lying was necessary. But you gotta admit, it's one crazy scenario. :D

whiteknight
05-27-2010, 04:59 AM
Going back on-topic, I suggest meeting the friends of your friends, or going to gatherings that your friend goes to that you don't normally go to. It's all about flying into unfamiliar airspace with a trusted wingman, all the while being yourself.

Blackhive
05-27-2010, 05:13 AM
Well.. speaking on this topic.. A few years ago.. I met a girl, who came to hang out with me for a day (she was from out of town), this girl was super attractive, scratch that, she was straight up fire hot. Well, end of the day came, I lucked out, turned out she liked me, and i missed my chance by being an awkward shy bastard. I was 18 at the time.Since then, she moved to sweden, was with this guy and had a kid. that didnt work out, and now shes back.. im 25 now.. she and I recently just started talking again, and we've arranged plans to hang out on friday (seaworld might i add, why? who knows.). I'm actually really nervous. I think part of the reason I never made a move is because I didnt know her very well, and I tend to get quiet/flabbergasted around attractive people. Now I'm not saying that her having a kid is a bad thing, hell my mom had me and my sister before meeting my stepdad, and he's a great guy, I dont mind kids, and I think sometimes maybe having a kid would get me out of this whole "everyones out to get me for their own personal benefit" agoraphobic ordeal. I'm just in all actuality..kindve just hoping she'll accept me for being who I am. She know's I dont go out alot, she knows I collect gijoes and am a computer whiz, we've kept contact with eachother for a while. She was quick to mention it was just her and her son now, so I dont know if shes just looking for a friend or something more. Maybe I'm just being a chicken shit, IDK. Worst comes to worst, atleast I can get a beer at sea world

whiteknight
05-27-2010, 05:25 AM
I know the feeling, blackhive. But if you could talk with her, I'm sure you can be comfortable with her soon enough that you'll forget you were ever awkward to begin with. I'm also like that with attractive girls, stammering like an idiot, until we find something to talk about and it just flows from there.

Blackhive
05-27-2010, 05:44 AM
I know the feeling, blackhive. But if you could talk with her, I'm sure you can be comfortable with her soon enough that you'll forget you were ever awkward to begin with. I'm also like that with attractive girls, stammering like an idiot, until we find something to talk about and it just flows from there.

im kindve hoping itll go better this time, the first time we hung out we went to a movie, which I hate, because you can never really get to know someone if you're forced to be silent for 2 hours. plus its with a couple of her friends, so conversation should be a little easier

whiteknight
05-27-2010, 05:48 AM
Good for you, dude. Hope it works out. Just relax and don't overthink it, second-guessing yourself.