PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice on Problem with new GI Joe Season 2 box set

jcast
05-22-2010, 12:05 PM
I kind of need advice on what to do with the Shout Factory Season two box set. I was staying at a friends house in Hummel's Wharf, PA and decided to hit the local Wal-Mart. I found the season 2 box set and picked it up. When I put it on a few days later, I found that disc two was defective. I exchanged it at the Wal-Mart in Secaucus, NJ and found that the same exact disc had the same exact problems on the new set. Should I exchange it again or should I complain to Shout Factory directly?

Jeffrozup
05-22-2010, 12:34 PM
I kind of need advice on what to do with the Shout Factory Season two box set. I was staying at a friends house in Hummel's Wharf, PA and decided to hit the local Wal-Mart. I found the season 2 box set and picked it up. When I put it on a few days later, I found that disc two was defective. I exchanged it at the Wal-Mart in Secaucus, NJ and found that the same exact disc had the same exact problems on the new set. Should I exchange it again or should I complain to Shout Factory directly?

I would exchange it again .... and then if that doesn't work, definitley contact Shout. I don't recall seeing other people having problems on here so maybe you just had some bad luck with the two sets.

DrKain
05-22-2010, 01:05 PM
Wish I could help, but I haven't even finished watching the fourth disc to Season 1.1.

ThePreacher
06-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Put it in the VCR.

Hat Trick
06-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Put it in the VCR.

lmao........