PDA

View Full Version : Hard to find 25th Anniversary items

diagnostik80
05-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Hey guys,

I live in the UK and find it tough getting hold of GI Joe toys at the best of times. I recently managed to buy the original Sting Raider with Python Patrol Copperhead on eBay, which I never thought I'd get!! Not a bad price either.

There are a couple items that I still need to get but just can't find anywhere. One is the AWE Striker w/ Crankcase and the other is the Best of the 80s DVD Battle Pack. I know they are like gold dust but I was wondering if anybody has managed to claim these recently or knows of any good sites (other than eBay) that can get them?

I have found a few sites selling the AWE Striker but it was only for US buyers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Chris

RuckusJr
05-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Grats on getting a Sting Raider! Those were really tough to come by! I say just keep checking eBay. That's all you can do. Look through peoples BST threads too.

diagnostik80
05-22-2010, 09:12 AM
I feel like I check eBay every 30 seconds!! lol!! I appreciate the help, thank you RuckusJr.

Are there any items that you haven't got and can't find anywhere?

JoeMama
05-22-2010, 09:37 AM
I found all at retail except the first wave of vehicles and the last wave of vehicles, which were online buys..
The Wraith variant was a fig I still have yet to see.

diagnostik80
05-22-2010, 11:05 AM
There's a bunch of Wraith Variants here JoeMama:

Results for GI JOE:25TH FIGURES (http://www.gabystoysandgames.com/servlet/the-GI-JOE-cln-25TH-FIGURES/Categories)

Including one that's only about 44 bucks.

I would have grabbed it myself but they don't ship internationally, damnit!!

Dawg99
05-22-2010, 11:20 AM
hope your able to find your missing items to complete yor collection

Lt. Faceless
05-22-2010, 11:55 AM
I was lucky enough to see everything at retail.I only need 1 figure to complete my 25th toys.I passed her up only because i didn't want the other figures in the set.

Magick
05-22-2010, 12:54 PM
I have an extra Best of the 80's set. Shoot me an offer. I pretty much found everything at retail. Except all the POC and Resolute stuff I have.

Need another clear wraith for a custom, but not interested in paying much over retail for it. I keep hoping to find one cheap at TJ maxx or something. LOL

Derek2783
05-22-2010, 01:28 PM
I have found a few sites selling the AWE Striker but it was only for US buyers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Chris

Chris, I'm happy to order it for you, have it shipped to me, and then forward it to you, as long as you pay the costs.

CobraVirus
05-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Do I have the AWE Striker on my BST list?

diagnostik80
05-22-2010, 06:58 PM
Wow, thanks everyone. I really appreciate the offers. Magick - I'd love to offer you a price for the 80s DVD BP. Can I private message you? Derek 2783 - That sounds great, thank you. Of course I'll cover all the costs for that. Can I private message you with the details as well? CobraVirus - thank you as well, I will have a look at your list.

You guys are awesome.