PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota G.I. Joe Sightings

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Foundation
03-17-2009, 01:18 PM
What's the Convergence?

Anywhooo....Some of the Targets on the East side reset with the TF/Joe endcap. Top shelf or two is devoted to the TFA repaints of Shockwave and Sunstorm...Bottom two are supposed to have the new jets, but there's too much of a glut on the older versions.

spiderpumpkin
03-19-2009, 12:44 PM
The Northtown Target store still has the same 30 Rattlers and Conquests. No new planes have shown up yet.

Foundation
03-19-2009, 03:30 PM
The Northtown Target store still has the same 30 Rattlers and Conquests. No new planes have shown up yet.

The few Targets I've seen with the new endcap are FULL of the older jets, but a buddy of mine found the Python Conquest at Oakdale Target minus the pilot. Scum....

nickvree
03-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Howdy! I'm actually living in Iowa, but I'm originally from NW WI, and I was home for spring break this past week. Anyways, at the Hudson, WI Target there were the new planes (not on the end cap, but in the aisle).
oh yeah, might I add GO PACKERS! :-)

shaane
03-25-2009, 09:04 AM
I go to Convergence every year. I know it's not necessarily the coolest thing for my image to admit...but let's face it: I'm posting about action figures on the internet. I'm not the hippest of fellas.

What show are you doing? And, yes, it could be a opportunity to meet face to face. We can talk more about it as we get closer to the 4th of July.

Is anybody considering going to Convergence? That might also be a fun meet up place. I'm actually doing a show there. I know. Weird.

Foundation
03-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Picked up the repaint jets at Oakdale Target over the weekend.

Shortfuse
03-29-2009, 12:25 PM
Anybody ever see any "Ghost Hawks" or "Sting Raiders" in a Minnesota store? I'm starting to think they never really existed!

Vesta
03-29-2009, 02:58 PM
Anybody ever see any "Ghost Hawks" or "Sting Raiders" in a Minnesota store? I'm starting to think they never really existed!

I've never seen them in a store. Order them at HTS.

THE ENEMY
03-29-2009, 05:15 PM
I go to Convergence every year. I know it's not necessarily the coolest thing for my image to admit...but let's face it: I'm posting about action figures on the internet. I'm not the hippest of fellas.

What show are you doing? And, yes, it could be a opportunity to meet face to face. We can talk more about it as we get closer to the 4th of July.

Convergence is a convention that explores the funny side of Sci-fi, superheroes, etc. I'm in a show called "Ka-baam - the Improvised Comic Book". The audience decides the heroes names, then we improvise (on stage) three hero origins and then a team adventure. A comic book artist , Christopher Jones (Batman Strikes, Iron Man) draws the "cover" to the adventure and creates our villain.

Also slated (but not confirmed) to appear is most, if not all, of the original cast of MST3K / Cinematic Titanic. So come for the food, stay for the pie :)

As for sightings, has anybody seen the Best of the 80's DVD pack anywhere on line? Seems that they're not shipping anymore. I wonder if they had a small production run, or if we'll start seeing them in spades at Big Lots. (Is Big Lots still open?)

Vesta
03-29-2009, 10:48 PM
Fridley Target put out figures from the troop builder case. I noticed Cobra Jet Pack guy,cobra soldier w/ red logo, eel, crimson guard & viper both revisions. No Ninja Viper. The only figure I have not seen in stores.

They also have the new Marvel 3 3/4" figures. Man they look awesome but 7.99 is tough.

Foundation
03-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Kinda boring at retail right now......not that it will change anytime soon.

I've only seen them at the Woodbury WM and I've seen them there quite a few times since getting my x2 of each. Haven't stopped back by there in awhile though.

Sergeant Major
03-30-2009, 04:01 PM
I haven't seen'em here as of yet...but oddly enough..wave 1 vehicles are starting to appear in MASS in my area...wtf?

Shortfuse
03-31-2009, 01:17 AM
Kinda boring at retail right now......not that it will change anytime soon.

I've only seen them at the Woodbury WM and I've seen them there quite a few times since getting my x2 of each. Haven't stopped back by there in awhile though.

I live near there but never see them. I suppose they go fast. I'll have to keep checking in there from time to time.

HTS doesn't even have them listed anymore!

Shortfuse
03-31-2009, 01:19 AM
Fridley Target put out figures from the troop builder case. I noticed Cobra Jet Pack guy,cobra soldier w/ red logo, eel, crimson guard & viper both revisions. No Ninja Viper. The only figure I have not seen in stores.

I've seen the Ninja Vipers on plenty of occasions. I have 4 myself. They're out there!

CelticViking
04-17-2009, 12:08 PM
It's been a while since I have been on this site. Been a while since I've had disposable income to buy toys. Tax return season is a good thing. I've been playing catch up. Found Blowtorch, the renamed Skyhawk and Water Mocassin at Burnsville K Mart. Looks like I missed the Dusty DVD pack. I never saw the Quick Kick or Alpine one. I may have to buy from Hasbro's site. I see they have two of the sets there.

Vesta
04-25-2009, 01:18 PM
Bought everything pictured at a garage sale this morning. Not pictured is a storage bin filled with parts for the Flagg, Defiant and General. This is my first Flagg and Defiant. Can anyone help put these things together? lol

CelticViking
04-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Nice haul, there. :)
Found the Tiger Rat and Python Patrol Conquest at Super Target in Savage today. They had them in the action figure aisle, not on the endcap. There were two of each after I left.

spiderpumpkin
04-25-2009, 11:02 PM
Bought everything pictured at a garage sale this morning. Not pictured is a storage bin filled with parts for the Flagg, Defiant and General. This is my first Flagg and Defiant. Can anyone help put these things together? lol

Very nice buy. Awesome Night Striker.

hasbro.com has instructions in PDF format.

Defiant scans (http://www.hasbro.com/customer-service/toy-game-instructions.cfm?page=&per_page=50&order_by=G&current_page=3)

USS Flagg scans (http://www.hasbro.com/customer-service/toy-game-instructions.cfm?page=&per_page=50&order_by=G&current_page=5)

Vesta
04-26-2009, 01:21 AM
Very nice buy. Awesome Night Striker.

hasbro.com has instructions in PDF format.

Defiant scans (http://www.hasbro.com/customer-service/toy-game-instructions.cfm?page=&per_page=50&order_by=G&current_page=3)

USS Flagg scans (http://www.hasbro.com/customer-service/toy-game-instructions.cfm?page=&per_page=50&order_by=G&current_page=5)

Very good! This will help a lot. I was excited to see the Night Striker until I got home and found splattered white paint all over. At least it came with a lot of parts. The Defiant is just too big. I mean it's awesome, but I'm afraid to touch it because something will break. The Flagg came with many parts but is also missing a lot. I'm sure they won't be easy to trade for either.

Kthakkar
04-29-2009, 09:06 AM
This has nothing to do with Joe, but I just got word this morning that Source Comics and Games (Snelling and Larpenteur ) in St. Paul is giving away free tickets to screenings of Transformers 2, Wolverine and Star Trek over the next 3 days for Southdale AMC. T-Formers Tickets available this morning for a screening a 7pm tonight - Wolverine Tickets Tomorrow AM and screening 7pm tomorrow - Trek Tickets on Friday AM for a Screening Saturday Morning at 10 am. BTW Finally found most of wave 13 at k-mart in oakdale. Still looking for resolute CC and one more Res Trooper.

*SOURCE JUST SENT A RETRACTION - THE TRANSFORMERS EVENT IS A SCREENING OF TRANSFORMERS 1 WITH A NEW TRANSFORMERS 2 TRAILER... LAMES*

Captain Carstein
04-30-2009, 12:47 AM
Anyone seen the Destro or Baroness Mighty Muggs at their local Target recently? I saw them once at Rogers, but no where else since. Thanks!

Sergeant Major
04-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Anyone seen the Destro or Baroness Mighty Muggs at their local Target recently? I saw them once at Rogers, but no where else since. Thanks!

Quarry Target (Minneapolis Area) had/has Destro, but no Baroness.

Captain Carstein
04-30-2009, 02:21 PM
Quarry Target (Minneapolis Area) had/has Destro, but no Baroness.

Sweet, I can check there tonight or Saturday. Thanks!

Captain Carstein
05-01-2009, 07:02 PM
No dice on Destro at the Quarry, but I did score a Ghost HAWK so not a wasted trip. Unfortunately the Mighty Mugg was for my nephew...I hope he likes Jango Fett instead.

Conquest1
05-21-2009, 04:09 PM
The Super Target in Edina has both the Python Conquest and the Tiger Rat in stock. There was about 4 of each left after I bought my two. Didn't know if anyone wanted one, but just a little heads up. Oh and I bought them around 2:30 today.

Foundation
05-22-2009, 03:54 PM
I've only seen the repaint jets once at the Oakdale Target. Wish they'd just clearance that damn endcap already and throw something else up.....anyone notice these aren't selling?

Hopefully this thread will get more lively when the movie crap hits.

railway
05-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Finally a sighting worth posting, but it's not Joe related...

For those who collect Transformers, the ROTF stuff is on the shelves as of this morning at the Midway Target in St. Paul. Other Targets I've been in lately have a sign saying the movie toys are coming May 30th.

Anyone still looking for the repaint jets? I picked up one extra of each in WI and would trade or sell to someone local as shipping would be pretty high for someone out of the Cities. PM if interested.

Foundation
05-28-2009, 05:54 PM
Naughty Midway Target! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-think005.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) I'm not planning on buying much from ROTF, but I'll be at one of my local Targets first thing Saturday morning just to check everything out - in person finally.

nickvree
05-29-2009, 04:14 AM
Howdy,

Not a Joe-related sighting, but the TRU in Maplewood had the variant Spiderman and Johnny Storm Marvel Universe figs. They had 1 left of each after I left.

Shortfuse
05-31-2009, 11:31 AM

WHERE did you find these gems???? My friend and I used to love going to garage sales to pick up vintage Joes back in the day. But I pretty much gave up on garage sale Joe hunting years ago....like in the mid-90's. Nobody got rid of Joes anymore and with the advent of Ebay, the only toys ever found at garage sales were baby stuff.

great haul man!

Vesta
06-02-2009, 04:32 AM
The garage sale was advertised on craigslist and in one of the images I could see the Defiant, Flagg and Terror Drome. I got there before they opened.

spiderpumpkin
06-05-2009, 10:04 AM
Many of the local Barnes and Noble stores show in stock on the 2nd Edition of the Ultimate Guide to GI Joe by Mark Bellomo. I wore out my first edition and I'm running out today to check it out again. I looked it over while I was in Hamilton and it is a big update with a lot of new variations shown.

The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe 1982-1994, Mark Bellomo, Book - Barnes & Noble (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ean=9780896899223&)

spiderpumpkin
06-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Saw a bunch of the MARS Trooper 3-Packs at the toy store at MOA Camp Snoopy the other day.

Foundation
06-11-2009, 12:28 PM
Stopped by Shoreview Target and everything GI Joe that is not Combat Heroes is on clearance at 30% off. Finally caved and bought the Cobra 5pack and a few extra troopers. That $5 price made it easy.

First Joe purchase in months and it felt kinda good.

shaane
06-11-2009, 03:56 PM
That clearance price might tempt me into buying the Cobra 5-Pack...if I can find it!

Foundation
06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
That clearance price might tempt me into buying the Cobra 5-Pack...if I can find it!

They had 1 left. I can pick it up for you tomorrow morning if it's still there. Suprisingly they sold through all of the VvV 5packs prior to the clearance....go figure. I'm sure you'll find one out there somewhere though.

shaane
06-12-2009, 03:13 PM
They had 1 left. I can pick it up for you tomorrow morning if it's still there. Suprisingly they sold through all of the VvV 5packs prior to the clearance....go figure. I'm sure you'll find one out there somewhere though.

The southern metro Targets (Richfield/Edina/Bloomington) were heavy on the VvV and Resolute, limited on the other ones. I'll keep my eyes open, however.

What I really want to know is this: when are we going to get some info on the Cobra Island multi-packs? Enough waiting already!

Monkeywrench
06-15-2009, 05:38 PM
checked out the Bloomington Toys R us. They had nothing new but here is what they did have:

FF 5 pack
CG 5 pack x3
Sharc x4
Tan AWE
Hiss Tank x2
Cobra 5 pack #3 x3
Lots of SRO sets
Tons of Resolute 5 packs
wave 3-5 comic packs

spiderpumpkin
06-20-2009, 05:48 PM
Went to the Coon Rapids/Riverdale Target this afternoon and the GI Joe toys weren't on clearance. They did have the reissue 5-Packs but they all had torn and mutilated covers on the boxes.

And on the other end of Coon Rapids, the Northtown Target is a wasteland for Joes and not worth checking.

Foundation
06-22-2009, 03:26 PM
There's a few Targets out there that haven't clearanced yet, but it should be happening anytime now. Scored me some 50% off 5packs the other day to exchange for my 30% off versions. I remember finding 3 or 4 Legions packs for under $5 back when those hit clearance.

spiderpumpkin
06-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Bought the GI Joe, Cobra and Resolute 5-Packs at the Coon Rapids/Riverdale Target this afternoon. They were $12.48 and the boxes are in horrible condition but those go in the garbage anyways. That Resolute BAT is awesome.

player_made
06-27-2009, 09:41 PM
i just listed 15 figures cheap for $35.00 i need to sell them for my brother so he has some much needed extra cash if they dont sell by monday im taking them off but im sure they will...if you want them send questions to the email part of the add. thanks
just thought you guys might want 1st dibs on his figures

15 Vintage Gi Joe Figures (http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/tag/1243157308.html)

Conquest1
06-30-2009, 09:05 PM
Hey fellow MN Tankers, I didn't know if any of you guys are thinking about going out on the 4th for ROC stuff. But I just wanted to let you know that I was at the Bloomington TRU and the store manager did confirm that they did have ROC toys in back and that they will be available when the doors open at 9am. I know I'll be there for some of them at opening. So if any of you do decided to show up then, I hope to meet you. I'll be the asain guy with the shaved or semi shaved head! Love to be able to put some faces to the names on here. Oh and just in case dibs on a Night Raven!! :)

MST3KFan
06-30-2009, 10:38 PM
Hey fellow MN Tankers, I didn't know if any of you guys are thinking about going out on the 4th for ROC stuff. But I just wanted to let you know that I was at the Bloomington TRU and the store manager did confirm that they did have ROC toys in back and that they will be available when the doors open at 9am. I know I'll be there for some of them at opening. So if any of you do decided to show up then, I hope to meet you. I'll be the asain guy with the shaved or semi shaved head! Love to be able to put some faces to the names on here. Oh and just in case dibs on a Night Raven!! :)

I don't suppose you know if that will be the release date for ALL the TRU's in Minnesota is it? I plan to check Saturday morning at the Blaine/Northtown TRU since I live closest to that one.

Sergeant Major
07-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Here's a quick update, fellas:

Saint Louis Park Target - Nothing. Well, other than a few Rattlers & a Solitary Conquest. All are marked down half price. There were some combat heroes and 2 Fred/Scarface Comic Packs

Saint Louis Park Big Lots - See my posts http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-news-rumors/44741-head-over-big-lots-1st-g-i-joe-20.html#post831736

Minneapolis Marshalls - The Hub (66th/Nicollet)

DVD packs 1 & 2. Nothing else of interest (to me, anyways)

spiderpumpkin
07-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Saint Louis Park Big Lots - See my posts http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-news-rumors/44741-head-over-big-lots-1st-g-i-joe-20.html#post831736

That thread doesn't exist anymore. What did you find at the Big Lots store? According to the new thread Big Lots hasn't received any of the new Joes.

spiderpumpkin
07-02-2009, 08:26 PM
I stopped at the Riverdale/Coon Rapids Target at 3:30pm today and they had about a hundred of the movie figures on the pegs. They had the first 3 waves as far as I could tell. I almost bought the only Scarlett/black outfit and Shipwreck they had but I passed. Those two looked very cool. They also had a cool looking Paris Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Also, saw the Cobra Commander and Destro figures. Then they had all the others too but those didn't really impress me that much. The Baroness looked ok but wasn't that cool of a first impression. They are $7.99.

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/580490581_rzReK-M.jpg

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/580490537_yRsQ3-M.jpg

MST3KFan
07-03-2009, 06:35 PM
I stopped at the Riverdale/Coon Rapids Target at 3:30pm today and they had about a hundred of the movie figures on the pegs. They had the first 3 waves as far as I could tell. I almost bought the only Scarlett/black outfit and Shipwreck they had but I passed. Those two looked very cool. They also had a cool looking Paris Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Also, saw the Cobra Commander and Destro figures. Then they had all the others too but those didn't really impress me that much. The Baroness looked ok but wasn't that cool of a first impression. They are $7.99.

Hey, I went there this morning. Still had a lot of the stuff your photos showed, except for Shipwreck and the two Paris versions of SS and SE. Was Cover Girl there when you saw these? I didn't see her, nor is she shown on any of the figure backs that were still around.

BTW, I bought the only remaining Cobra Commander, Baroness, Scarlett (in high impact suit), Snake Eyes, Breaker, Ripcord, and Heavy Duty... If anything I can see the movie figures still being useable for custom Joes. (ex: Heavy Duty's legs being a good idea maybe for Sgt. Slaughter legs, or Ripcord's power suit maybe could be tweaked to be used for a Sci-Fi)

spiderpumpkin
07-03-2009, 08:10 PM
I didn't see the Covergirl wave there. They had the first 3 waves but only a few of the black suit Scarlett wave. They didn't have the Ice Viper when I was there yesterday. I was very tempted to buy that Scarlett and Shipwreck but I'm going to wait for a sale or clearance. I'm saving up for the 7-Packs and possibly Joecon.

MST3KFan
07-04-2009, 05:25 AM
I didn't see the Covergirl wave there. They had the first 3 waves but only a few of the black suit Scarlett wave. They didn't have the Ice Viper when I was there yesterday. I was very tempted to buy that Scarlett and Shipwreck but I'm going to wait for a sale or clearance. I'm saving up for the 7-Packs and possibly Joecon.

I wasn't really planning on buying much movie stuff myself, but the figures actually are pretty good from what I've bought. They seem to have picked up on a number of the issues people had with the modern Joe stuff with the arms and so on.
Though the hands also seem to be made from a different kind of plastic. For the most part they hold their guns good. Snake Eyes can hold his sword with both hands now too. Though I wish they'd have given him a scabbard on his back for his sword instead of just a very crappy slit on his sash.

I noticed a lack of Ice Vipers myself along with Cover Girl. Maybe someone hit the stuff before either of us got there?

I hope we get the 7-packs of the modern line soon to get it over with (the ebay scalping from overseas crap). Heck, I still need to hold onto money for a number of SDCC exclusives I hope to get. (Online means sadly, not going to SDCC) The Wonder Twins 2-pack for DCUC and all the sets of Marvel Minimates...dang it... My wallet thought it had a break. LOL

MST3KFan
07-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Well, I went to the Northtown/Blaine TRU this morning.

TRU here had two small rows of figures, most of the ones I saw at my local Target a day ago on one (though I did score a Shipwreck) and the TRU Firefly and BBQ on the other. They also had all the Combat Heroes, 4 PITTs (Holy crap they're huge), 2 Night Ravens (I bought one), one of each of the Alpha size vehicles, the 12 inch SE and SS, ATVs, SE role play, and a few other things.

Still looking for the Cobra Gunship and Steel Crusher as well as Cover Girl, Sgt. Stone, and the Heavy Duty in black combat suit. Oh, and if any of the Wal-Marts get the 2-packs in....given the Wal-Marts around here and their track records for exclusives. >_<

MST3KFan
07-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Man, I was initially against buying much ROC stuff, but it's all really good stuff.

Andover and Coon Rapids/Riverdale Targets had G.I.Joe end displays in the toy section loaded with stuff, though Andover Target had three endcaps of stuff while Coon Rapids had 2.

Got me Cover Girl, Heavy Duty in black outfit, Sgt. Stone and the Ice Dagger and Cobra Hummer (can't recall the name right now)

The Ice Dagger is kinda like a pumped up Snow Cat in a way and can hold up to five figures. Two in the front cockpit area, one on the gunner seat above, one is the pop-up missle/gunner seat, and one in a back compartment.

Anyone seen Agent Helix or a Hawk yet?

cdnxp14f
07-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Burnsville Target has quite a selection of the ROC stuff. Four of the Night Ravens (now three) ...bought one to sit with my original I just shipped back from Canada.
Cheers

spiderpumpkin
07-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Stopped at the Riverdale/Coon Rapids Target this afternoon and saw 2 Ice Vipers. They were very cool looking. Was tempted to buy those and others but left the store empty handed. The Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes is cool looking.

Conquest1
07-06-2009, 09:13 PM
yeah I picked up Helix, Flash, Lt. Stone. Hawk and the PIT Commando at the Burnsville Super Target this morning. They had at least 20 Lt. Stones, 2 or 3 Helix and Flash's left. I picked up the only Hawk and Pit Commando they had. Well at least the only one's I saw when I was there. they might have put some more out.

Gunzlingr
07-07-2009, 03:43 PM
My son is spending a week in the cities with his uncle. I wonder how much of this stuff will be coming home with him. :D

Sergeant Major
07-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Spider, I didn't see anything at Big Lots unfortunately.

Also, MN'ers, *WARNING* - There's a repacker in the greater Mpls Metro area. Someone swapped an "old" viper for a "chrome face" viper in a cobra 5 pack and swapped out a Resolute pack and replaced all the figures. I hope it isn't someone from here.

Conquest1
07-09-2009, 04:59 PM
I know it wasn't me C.I.A.D. I opened both of those packs I bought and have them displayed.

Didn't know if any of you are interested in the ROC CC, but the downtown Target had about 5 or 6 of them there this afternoon around 12:30

MST3KFan
07-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Anyone need the ROC Cover Girl, Shipwreck, or Sgt. Stone, Andover Target has a few of each.

I just need an Agent Helix, Pit Commando, and single pack Hawk and I think I'm good for now... None of the Targets around me seem to have them though.

Sergeant Major
07-10-2009, 03:29 PM
MST, if I come across those, they're yours! (Well, I do want to snag a pit commando for myself...so there better be more than one! :D).

I haven't gone hunting all week. WAH!

MST3KFan
07-11-2009, 04:44 AM
MST, if I come across those, they're yours! (Well, I do want to snag a pit commando for myself...so there better be more than one! :D).

I haven't gone hunting all week. WAH!

Thanks for the help. Can always use it in searches for stuff. I'm guessing the figures will be more abundant as the weeks go along, but with troop builders, who knows... I'm debating actually if I want to get a few of the PIT commandos now or not and wait with the mentions of green camo Joes down the line.

What I really hate is the exclusives... Wal-Marts around me I can probably guarantee won't get the ROC 2-packs since they haven't gotten any exclusives of note since the Giant Man wave of Marvel Legends and 2-packs a while back.
I know they had nothing ROC related or Joe related at all this morning at the Coon Rapids/Riverdale Wal-Mart.

Foundation
07-14-2009, 05:40 PM

What's up with those price tags? Targets are all at $6.99 in my area (thankfully) Doesn't look like WM's have lifted a single finger on any of the ROC stuff. Wasn't planning on buying anything from this line, but it all looks really really great. Might be tempted to go out this weekend for the TRU 2 for $10 sale.

vupa0101
07-15-2009, 10:45 PM
tru firefly is a must have!

Sergeant Major
07-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Has anyone been able to find SUMMER?!?!?!?!

WTF is up with Juloctober? I'm FREEZING MY ASS OFF PEOPLE.

52 Degrees? SRLSY?

Sergeant Major
07-19-2009, 01:01 PM
TRU - Bloomington:

4 Pegs of RoC Figures...but none to call home over. Your typical Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow/Baroness, etc. Couple of Exclusive Barbecue figs.

1st Wave of RoC Vehicles (No red helmet Firefly/dropships...all had black helmets).

Older Joe Stuff - Last few waves of Comic Packs, Resolute/Cobra 5 packs, Leatherneck with AWE Striker, SRO packs (wave 2).

Again, nothing to write home over.

This TRU is apparently re-setting/stocking on Wednesday. Will go back and check then.

Conquest (I hope I heard that right!), it was a pleasure meeting you, man! We'll have to co-ordinate a hunt some time soon. Have to find both MST & myself some Pit Commando figs! :D I didn't go to that other TRU. Got disgruntled and turned around on black dog road (?)

railway
07-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Has anyone been able to find SUMMER?!?!?!?!

WTF is up with Juloctober? I'm FREEZING MY ASS OFF PEOPLE.

52 Degrees? SRLSY?

Ha - been great for those of us that work outside! Plus a lot people in the Cities pay for these kind of temps in July staying up on the North Shore.

Back on topic - Maplewood TRU has about 12 pegs in front, no singles in the Joe aisle. Accelerator suit Ripcord was probably the only "HTF" fig. At $5 i'll bite on these wasn't planning on much ROC stuff. Bought Shipwreck 1st week of July and this TRU gave me the price adjustment to 2 for 9.99 if I bought 1 extra today to make an odd number.

Anybody try the local Targets yet for either a price match or adjustment on what you already bought??

On the road for work this Wed, should be able to stop at 3-4 TRUs, will keep an eye out for Pit Commando and Helix.

Foundation
07-20-2009, 03:47 PM
Anybody try the local Targets yet for either a price match or adjustment on what you already bought??

I'm still not sure which stores that works at and/or how it's even done, but my plan is just to stock up on $4.99 TRU figs and return them to Target when I find newer stuff there at $6.99-$7.99. That's if I decide to bite on more stuff. Only got SE, Stormshadow, and the 2 TRU exclusives so far.

railway
07-22-2009, 12:04 AM
I'm still not sure which stores that works at and/or how it's even done, but my plan is just to stock up on $4.99 TRU figs and return them to Target when I find newer stuff there at $6.99-$7.99. That's if I decide to bite on more stuff. Only got SE, Stormshadow, and the 2 TRU exclusives so far.

Works at ALL Targets, was just a test policy at the downtown Mpls location for a while. I got some of my prices adjusted at the Hudson Target today. There is a color instruction sheet with pictures at customer service but it still took 2 managers and 3 employees to get my refund, and then only on stuff bought within the past ten days. The others I just stopped in to TRU for some extra $5 figs and then returned at the nearest Target so both ways work. At $5 I have bought a few more ROC figs than I would have otherwise. Desert Ambush Scarlett and Ice Viper seem to be the ones I have seen the least of.

Both TRUs I stopped in had the big front end display up, but nothing new for figs really. No sign of Helix or Pitt Commando.

Grabbed an extra PP SE if anyone’s interested.

MST3KFan
07-22-2009, 04:37 PM
Ok, I headed out to stores today, in particular, TRU for the G.I.Joe sale that is supposed to be going on, as well as the newest TRU exclusive wave of Marvel Minimates (Must find Bullseye/Moonstone 2-pack)

Northtown TRU had carts full of cardboard out so I thought maybe things would be in full force there. The G.I.Joe setup display in the front was up...but hardly anything was on display, and what was, I already had or didn't want. Either they haven't gotten a lot of Joes in yet, or some people did some major clean-up on the shelves, but anyway...nothing was bought there.
They had Ghostbusters and the new Battlestar Galactica Minimates, but no Marvel Minimates either and the movie Joes are all removed from the aisle they were in for the big display. So essentially a wasted trip over there today... Why have a sale going when you hardly have any product I don't understand, but anyway...

On a whim, driving back home I stopped at the Coon Rapids Target and... I found 1 Helix, 1 Pit Commando, 1 Elite Viper, 1 Flash, and I Eel. I bought all but the Eel. So in the end I got something, but would have been nice to have gotten them on the TRU sale...which oddly on the display wasn't even advertised.

Anyway, it seems the Helix wave is trickling out now to other stores...just still very slowly.

Sergeant Major
07-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Anyway, it seems the Helix wave is trickling out now to other stores...just still very slowly.

I ended up trading for my Helix & 2 Pit Commandos (still inbound). A good bud of mine lives down in AZ and the closest TRU is a 2 hour drive...so we swapped TRU exclusives for'em :D

What scares me is the notion that the new Battle Stations are WM exclusives....from what I hear, WM in MN really bites.

Foundation
07-22-2009, 05:31 PM
What scares me is the notion that the new Battle Stations are WM exclusives....from what I hear, WM in MN really bites.

You have NO IDEA how hard it is to track down WM exclusives out here, but luckily my Star Wars buds are usually able to keep an eye out all around the metro - providing a store actually has received said product. I've also heard on a few sites before that BBTS *might* have something to do with it, but I'm not certain.

MST3KFan
07-22-2009, 05:46 PM

Wal-Marts are EVIL around Minnesota indeed.

They got the Giant Man wave of Marvel Legends as well as the first wave of face-offs back in the day when Toy Biz still ran that show, but I have yet to see any of the other big WM exclusive things....

Halo
DC Universe wave 5
Marvel Legends 'Ares' or 'Nemesis' waves
Masterpiece Starscream

The list goes on and on...and it bugs me to know ANOTHER DC universe wave will be exclusive to them jerks.

The two closest Wal-Marts to me shrunk their toy aisles to practically nothing, so I know even more so I won't be getting anythign in that relation outside of 'evilBay'.

Same will probably go for the G.I.Joe 2-packs... >_< I really only want Monkeywrench though to be honest.

Sergeant Major
07-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Well, I highly suggest that we pool our efforts and create a network. Michigan Tankers have a Network that is highly successful in meeting the collecting needs of it's members.

Money permitting, we could all pick up an extra here and there and swap with one another...or specifically write down what we want (which would actually make more sense).

MST3KFan
07-23-2009, 11:50 AM
If anyone is still looking for Agent Helix, Pit Commando, Flash, Elite Viper, Eel... I had to go back to the Coon Rapids/Riverdale Target today for some stuff and they had a whole bunch of them as well as some Crimson Vipers and Hawk figures. I bought a Hawk, but still a few there.

I saw 2 Helix and around 3 PIT Commandos...so if you want them...go get them.

Knightsword
07-23-2009, 01:02 PM
DT Target also got the new wave in, there was one Agent Helix left as of 11:30am

THE ENEMY
07-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Hey, could anyone pick me up a Hawk? I live in Uptown Mpls, and I can meet up this weekend.

Conquest1
07-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Hey, could anyone pick me up a Hawk? I live in Uptown Mpls, and I can meet up this weekend.
I've got an extra one I would be willing to part with. I'm going hunting with C.I.A.D. this Sat so we could meet up some time then.

John

railway
07-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Well, I highly suggest that we pool our efforts and create a network. Michigan Tankers have a Network that is highly successful in meeting the collecting needs of it's members.

Money permitting, we could all pick up an extra here and there and swap with one another...or specifically write down what we want (which would actually make more sense).

I’m all for a network, and have no problem picking up things. Put ‘em on your credit card and just return before payment is due if swap doesn’t work out. Funds go right back on your card, nothing spent, nothing lost.

I’ll lead by example but I’m a little behind, I’ve got Helix and Hawk but looks like people got them already. Only found 2 Pit Commados so far, one of each style that I’m keeping but will keep an eye out. I’m kind of done with ROC for what’s out now but could use some help with the Marvel Universe and Legends coming out. I don’t collect TF or Star Wars but would be happy to look for those as well.

Would be nice to have a central spot to “write things down” kind of like an FTP site so people could enter what they want and enter stuff when they pick up for others. That would help avoid 3 or 4 people picking up the same thing for one guy. A limited access thread or page the group could access and edit would work.

Maybe if we knew a moderator or administrator they could set something up here on the Tank…………

ashmodai
07-24-2009, 06:46 PM
just wanted anyone in minnesota to know that i just got back from target in forest lake. they had 2 of helix and flash in the main ilse.
still there if anyone wants them.

DOC
07-24-2009, 06:49 PM
I will pay you $10 for each Helix if anyone decides to pick these up for a fellow tanker ;)

ashmodai
07-24-2009, 06:55 PM
going up that way again tommorrow. if there still there i'll pick them up for you doc.

Sergeant Major
07-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Maybe if we knew a moderator or administrator they could set something up here on the Tank…………

Ask and you shall receive. ;)

All MN'ers have received a group invite. If you're an MN'er and didn't, post here and I will add you.

We'll have our own group with a "wall", where we can post our needs or just chit-chat.

I names us the "Minnesota Ice Viper Brigade". If anyone has a better suggestion, let's here it! :D

Captain Carstein
07-25-2009, 02:01 AM
I names us the "Minnesota Ice Viper Brigade". If anyone has a better suggestion, let's here it! :D

Polar Battle Bears?.... Just kidding. :)

MST3KFan
07-25-2009, 07:41 AM

Now all you need is a logo/patch design. XD Course would we be ARAH Ice Vipers or ROC Ice Vipers? LOL

THE ENEMY
07-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Okay, all set on Hawk. Now, has anyone been having luck finding the PIT Commando?

Sergeant Major
07-26-2009, 06:07 PM
Polar Battle Bears?.... Just kidding. :)

LOL! I'll name us the "Fighting Penguins!" :D

Now all you need is a logo/patch design. XD Course would we be ARAH Ice Vipers or ROC Ice Vipers? LOL

Hmmm...great question. What would you guys prefer? (Let's talk about this one on our group board!)

Okay, all set on Hawk. Now, has anyone been having luck finding the PIT Commando?

No Sir, not as of yet. I had to "import" my commandos from Arizona. Again, yet another reason why it'll be great to have a network in place! :D

MST3KFan
07-26-2009, 11:21 PM

Luck? Heh. I saw them in all three Targets I went to today. Coon Rapids, Northtown, and Andover. The Helix wave is out big time now.

Anyone seen The Doctor yet?

CelticViking
07-27-2009, 11:53 AM
I found two PIT commandos over the weekend. One at Target in West St Paul and the other at the Apple Valley newer store. Cool figure. Found Flash as well. While I am glad to see him in the movie line, the figure doesn't really look like Flash to me.

robear281
07-27-2009, 12:56 PM
I found it up in Andover..... with a bunch of other new figures.

vupa0101
07-29-2009, 06:01 PM
invite me too! how come on the eel, theres a pix of the shirtless stormshadow on the back, is that fig due to come out in the next wave?

Conquest1
07-30-2009, 08:16 PM
yeah the Target in Edina did their reset and there was about 25 pegs full of waves 1,2, & 3. So if any of you need a Helix, Hawk or Pit Comm. they had several of each. And they had one PP SE w/grey timber, I bought the other one about 15 min. ago. But nothing showing for the deluxe figs.

Conquest1
07-31-2009, 07:31 PM
Hey guys I found the Target exclusive packs at the Target in Bloomington off of Penn & 494. They're $9.99 and they also had R.H.I.N.O's there as well.

I also found the MARS three pack online exclusive at a toys store in Nickalodean park right by Lego land. it was retailing for $29.99. They also had single combat heroes like Destro, Baroness, SE, Scarlett, SS and some others. Here's some pics

railway
07-31-2009, 09:55 PM
2 RHINOs at the downtown Target as of Friday PM. Stopped at St Paul Target on way home they had the tag and listing for the "deluxe" figures but nothing on the shelf yet. No RHINOs either, seems like both stocking and clearancing works its way from Minneapolis over towards St. Paul.

MST3KFan
08-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Now if they'd only offer us the Heavy Metal/Rampage figure seperate from the RHINO... Course I could probably just have a custom made if I know what parts were used to make him.

Conquest1
08-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Hey guys I went hunting it C.I.A.D. today and we hauled in some great stuff. The Targets in Maple Grove, Crystal and Plymouth all had the deluxe packs out we left some for everyone.

But I do have one of each, other than the Eel set, for sale. I also have 1 Doctor w/black coat, 1 para viper, 1 Hawk and 2 Pitt Commando's as well. Asking $11 for the deluxe sets and $8.50 for the figs

spiderpumpkin
08-01-2009, 05:31 PM
I saw some of the movie figures at the Coon Rapids Borders bookstore and a very reasonable $17.99 each.

THE ENEMY
08-02-2009, 05:39 PM
No more deluxe exclusives at Bloomington Target. Both that one and the Edina Target have the grey "out of stock" stickers on the shelf tag.

Hope these guys aren't too tough. I'm just looking for 1-2 Grand Slams.

spiderpumpkin
08-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Found the Arctic Snake Eyes wave at the Maple Grove Wal-Mart this evening. I bought the Paris Baroness, Arctic Snake Eyes and Doctor Rex. These three figures are very cool. I'm tempted to buy a couple more of the Arctic Snake Eyes for customs. Very cool figure.

They also had the Dragonfly vehicle wave on a back endcap. No sign of the exclusive 2-Packs yet.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3459/3793810916_f123025eb5.jpg

Sergeant Major
08-05-2009, 11:56 PM
No more deluxe exclusives at Bloomington Target. Both that one and the Edina Target have the grey "out of stock" stickers on the shelf tag.

Hope these guys aren't too tough. I'm just looking for 1-2 Grand Slams.

Enemy, I have a Grand Slam for ya :) Cost + shipping (so $10.72 + Shipping) if you can't find one.

That goes for any of you guys. I picked up an extra Grand Slam & Air Viper Commando the day that Conquest & I went on a hunt. If anyone wants them, they're yours (Enemy has first dibs on the GS though).

spiderpumpkin
08-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Nothing new at the Elk River Wal-Mart this afternoon. They had a lot of movie figures and vehicles but only the first waves. No sign of those 2-Packs yet.

spiderpumpkin
08-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Monticello Wal-Mart also had every figure released so far on a nice full endcap. *Probably about 5 sets of the Arctic Snake Eyes set. The first full endcap of GI Joe I've seen in 20 years. *Too bad the 25th line never had it this good. *

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2668/3796248114_eb6a3996f3.jpg

kmoua7
08-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Hey guys,

Kinda new here, I'm not a hard core GI Joe collector(I collect mainly TFs), but I just like to collect my childhood favorites. I've been looking for a PP SE w/ black timber but have only found the grey timber. Anyone still see this guy around or am I too late. Black timber just look a little cooler I think. Maybe I'll collect more after I see the movie.

As for sightings: I'm starting to see more and more of Helix around, usu at Targets, a couple in Roseville and 4 I think in Edina I saw last night. Saw a couple PP SE w/ grey timber, but no black.

kmoua7
08-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Eagan Walmart: 1 PP SE w/ Grey Timber, 1 Helix, a couple Hawk, and a few Sgt Stone for those interested.

kmoua7
08-12-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm posting here because I can't post in the group yet.

Woodbury Walmart has an BIG island display of ROC GI Joe out. They have the Accelerator suit Duke and Ripcord for those looking. At least 4 Para-vipers, 1 Helix, Impact suit Duke and ripcord as well. May be a bit far for the Westsiders though. I didn't see any PP SE w/ timber or Pit Commandos.

MST3KFan
08-13-2009, 06:20 AM
Gasp. Coon Rapids/Riverdale Wal-Mart has...Joes... O_o They're not in the same aisle as the Transformers , star Wars, and all that but the next aisle over where a lot of pool toys are located. It's mostly stuff we've seen before already though in Targets.

Now if they would only get that 5-pack of DC Universe figures...

kmoua7
08-15-2009, 06:40 PM
You ain't kidding about the Northtown TRU, that thing was wiped out. Hardly any GI Joe toys around.

Northtown Target: I did see a Pit Commando there if anyone is interested though, it was in the main GI Joe isle, not the endcap.

Fridley Target: Saw 2 Pit Commandos there as well in the main isle, bottom right peg I believe. A bunch of Helix for those still looking.

Conquest1
08-21-2009, 11:49 PM
The Burnsville TRU had two sets of the new SRO packs. Going out hunting tomorrow will let you know if there is anything out there.

spiderpumpkin
08-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Today, I saw the new TRU 3-Packs at the Maplewood TRU. The Grunt and Elite Viper look the best out of all 6 different figures. May buy those on super sale or clearance otherwise I'll pass.

Both Maplewood and Blaine TRU stores were picked over as far as movie figues go. Really missing the 25th remakes.

Sergeant Major
08-27-2009, 06:56 PM
If anyone finds the Wal*Mart 2 packs...I'll name my first born after you.

Conquest1
09-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Found the Walmart 2-packs in Eagan and Apple Valley. Bloomington has them in back, but they don't know where it is cause of all the crap they are getting in since they're a new store.

Sergeant Major
09-05-2009, 03:04 PM
FYI Ice-Vipers:

Due to financial issues beyond my control, I just returned about 95% of my RoC toys :(

Here's what I returned/Where I returned it. If you're looking for any of these, I'd suggest heading over tomorrow as these will more than likely be back on pegs by then:

Target/Bloomington - The Doctor, Shipwreck, Packaging Variant Pit Commando, Paris Pursuit Storm Shadow, Ice Viper, Agent Helix, Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes w/ Gray Timber

Exclusives - Eel/Air Viper Commando/Snake Eyes/Grand Slam

Wal*Mart/Bloomington - Red Helmet Firefly/Airship, Para-Viper x2

TRU/Bloomington - Exclusive Firefly/BBQ (not as if they didn't have 347589345734785 & 1 of these already)

robear281
09-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Found the walmart 2 packs at Maple Grove. Only had two left though (tunnel rat and MW and gung ho and copperhead) and I scooped them up. Don't know if they will get more.....

Conway
10-11-2009, 11:14 PM
I decided to go on an impromptu city search (Rochester, MN) for City Strike Snake-Eyes today...unfortunately the mission failed.

I did run into plenty of the Walmart exclusive two-packs at Wal-Mart North- they also had a huge end cap with lots of Joes there.

TRU had some exclusives like Barbecue (whatever). Other than that, these stores did not have much of anything:
Kmart (though they did have some Kmart multi-pack)
Shopko South
Target North
Walmart South

P.S. Wassup with Shopko prices?! They're RIDICULOUS!

Knightsword
10-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Guys make sure to check out Marshalls, they are getting a lot of 25th stuff, such as this haul

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/331978/DSC00253.JPG

THE ENEMY
10-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I would give my right (insert appendage here) for a Best of 80's set.

Conquest1
10-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Sorry I forgot to put this up yesterday. but the TRU in Southtown has Benchpress and the snow Serpents

Conquest1
11-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that the WM in Woodbury has a bunch of the Battle Station packs there as of yesterday around 5:00

spiderpumpkin
12-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Found a lone SNAKE Armor at the Riverdale Target in Coon Rapids today.

Tons of TRU Exclusive Snow Serpents at the Northtown store if anyone needs one.

spiderpumpkin
12-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Bought 2 SNAKE Armor sets at Champlin Target today.

THX1968
02-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Picked up the ROC Pit Mobile Headquarters at the Roseville, MN Target today. They're on clearance for $50! Half off. Whether you liked ROC or not, this thing is huge and really cool. Also scored the Dragonhawk w/ Wild Bill at regular price. I'd given up on finding it, but lo and behold, there it was.

Artist77
03-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Anyone seen any new Marvel Universe stuff lately?

Mister Gone
05-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Anyone seen Agent Helix around? I spotted an armload of her a week ago and I can't remember where :(

Conway
07-13-2010, 01:17 AM
If anyone ever wants an update on Joes in Rochester, just shoot me a message. I'm pretty habitual in stalking for Joes.

TRU had a POC HISS and Wolfhound today. Great place to pickup Crimson Guards packs right now on the cheap.

THE ENEMY
08-08-2010, 04:00 AM
Bloomington TRU had a fresh stock of POC HISS tanks Saturday afternoon.

norsehordes
08-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Has anyone here seen Walmart stock any POC figs? I've driven around the south Metro WMs and haven't found any. I even looked at those reset/planogram charts they have hanging up and didn't see any joes listed.

Conquest1
08-13-2010, 12:34 AM
nope not yet, I've only found them at Targets so far, going to check TRU tomorrow. Let you know then

spiderpumpkin
08-23-2010, 11:37 PM
Wow. Surprised to see this thread still going. I thought everyone moved over to the Minnesota group. HissTank.com - G.I. Joe - Minnesota Ice Viper Brigade (http://www.hisstank.com/forum/groups/minnesota+ice+viper+brigade/)

Mister Gone
08-27-2010, 05:39 PM
West St.Paul Target Has the new wave, snagged the last Jungle Viper and a Zartan. Left a Zartan and a frosty head Destro and bunch of Dustys/Recondo.

Foundation
09-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Wow. Surprised to see this thread still going. I thought everyone moved over to the Minnesota group. HissTank.com - G.I. Joe - Minnesota Ice Viper Brigade (http://www.hisstank.com/forum/groups/minnesota+ice+viper+brigade/)

I thought the same thing - haven't been in this thread since like last year i think.

nightrattler
01-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Target on lake and 55406 has revision cases. Left 2-3 av, 2 cc, 3 ff, 2 bh

facelessone
02-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Target in Eden Prairie had a few "rise of Cobra" vehicles and Joes. Terrible selection though. Same thing in Chaska.
Who cares?

Vesta
02-09-2011, 04:34 PM
I have 5 Shock Troopers and would like to trade for Alley-Vipers. Send me a PM if interested.

Shortfuse
05-29-2011, 07:28 PM
It seems the GI JOE crop has dried out in the Metro area. The 2011 POC waves are showing up in other states but not here. well I did find a Skydive at a Target once...But nothing since.

Why have so many Walmarts around here stopped carrying GI JOE toys altogether? IS it because of the movie crap? It sucks because not many stores carry GI JOE anymore so the hunt has become depressing. I'm still looking for a Low Light and don't want to pay the outrageous prices people are charging for him on the internet. I wish Hasbro would step up the ratio on the figures they produce and quit making certain figures in lesser quantities because I don't want to missout on the upcoming Sci Fi figure.... he's one of my favorites!

Conquest1
05-29-2011, 10:19 PM
The Walmart down in Shakopee has 8 pegs for Joe's but they haven't received they're shipment yet. The new TRU they are rebuilding in Minnetonka will be open some time in late July, early August so they should have some of the new stuff. But I have seen some of wave 6 at the Target in Bloomington. So hopefully they start hitting the metro area hard soon.

Shortfuse
06-09-2011, 01:14 AM
I stopped in Buffalo MN yesterday because I noticed about 3 weeks ago that they had pegs for Joes but zero product. They've been in the process of reorganizing the toy section so the first week I stopped the layout sheets were taped up all over. But for 3 weeks...no Joes. I drive through there on my route twice a week so I was stopping each time....Last Friday I chose not to because I figured that there still wouldn't be anything and now I'm regretting that a little. Because today when I stopped there was 2 Blowtorches and 1 City Strike Cobra Commander. I snapped up 1 of each and decided to stop at the Maple Grove WM on my way through because they too have had the figureless pegs for the last few weeks and sure enough there was Blowtorch on CC again....BUt no other figures at either location. I have a feeling that had I stopped last Friday I might've had the chance to score a few more characters from the latest waves from this year. Maybe.

pyro678
06-16-2011, 02:16 PM

vicious7171
07-20-2011, 06:17 PM
I found a lone CrazyLegs at Coon Rapids Target a few weeks ago. Otherwise...nothing at all. Nothing for 3+ months.

Conway
07-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Found a POC Blowtorch and Hawk at Walmart North in Rochester a few days ago. Rochester TRU had several Shock Troopers and an Alley Viper. I left them all on the pegs. I would like to find a Temple Guardian SE for customizing and can't wait for the next round of Joes this fall. I'll probably just buy them on BBTS since the hunt seems to be a waste of time.

Conway
07-26-2011, 08:04 AM
Stopped at the Minneapolis TRU on Sunday and found new POC! They had 2x Viper, 2x Temple Guardian SE, 2x Crazylegs, Croc Master and a Rock Viper.

I grabbed a Viper and Snake Eyes. Funny how finding some Joes can make a guy's day ;-)

Shortfuse
08-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Found a few more last month. 2-Hawks, 2-Steel Brigades, 2-Cobra troopers, and a Low light....then a week later I picked up 2-Vipers, 2-Iron Grenadiers, 2-Rock Vipers and Crazy Legs at a Target in the southern Metro area. Finally, on Wednesday I picked up the new Sky Striker at the Woodbuy Target! Been a great month for Joes but my wallet is a little exhausted.

On top of my findings my buddy who lives in AZ has been picking me up stuff at the ROSS stores. The cancelled Target exclusive stuff like a few Flight Pods, Desert Rams, Sand Serpents, and Cobra Whirlwinds. The GI JOE ATV w/ Leatherneck, and a few Cobra Fury's, HISS Tanks, and VAMPs.

Conway
08-20-2011, 01:39 AM
On top of my findings my buddy who lives in AZ has been picking me up stuff at the ROSS stores. The cancelled Target exclusive stuff like a few Flight Pods, Desert Rams, Sand Serpents, and Cobra Whirlwinds. The GI JOE ATV w/ Leatherneck, and a few Cobra Fury's, HISS Tanks, and VAMPs.
You lucky bastard! I have no Ross access.

Rochester Target and TRU are stocking Skystrikers and TJMaxx has a pretty nice refreshed mix of Joes. Mechs and ROC figs in abundance with miscellaneous others sprinkled in.

fosterlager
09-29-2011, 10:07 AM
Downtown Marshall's has a mix of ROC cheapies. I got Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow with the trenchcoats for four bucks apiece, they're pretty nice especially for the price.

fosterlager
10-04-2011, 03:31 PM
First wave of 30th hit NE Minneapolis Target. Steel Brigade, Stalker, Viper, Iron Grenadier, Hazard-Viper and Trooper in stock. :)

Outbackk
10-11-2011, 04:20 PM
I'd love to see any of you MN guys to come down!

...collectables...customs...contests...special guests...give-aways...

Iowa G.I. Joe Collectors Meet-Up | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=292263850784731)

http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt108/scstorm4/Iowa%20Joe%20Collectors/96ec3d82.jpg

Sunday, November 13th, 2011 @ Jay's CD & Hobby in Des Moines, IA

* Seller's Tables
* Custom Contest!
* Coloring contest for kids
* Special Guests...Marvel/IDW comic artist/illustrator Ron Wagner & G.I. Joe enthusiast Gary "Gyre-Viper" Head
* Lots of Prizes & Give-Aways including a SDCC Zarana ("Cold Slither" variant), SDCC TTT Sgt. Slaughter & a 30th Anniversary MIB Skystriker!

Spread the word & give us a "LIKE" on Facebook!

fosterlager
10-27-2011, 01:56 PM
First Renegades wave of 30th spotted at Downtown Minneapolis Target. Plenty of everything.

spiderpumpkin
11-08-2011, 07:10 PM
I wish I could go to the Iowa Meet this Sunday.

fosterlager
12-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Downtown Marshall's is stocking ROC single figures again: Duke, SS, SE, Ice- and Desert-Vipers, Ripcord. Also the Deviant and Marauder mechs were new.

Hawkeye Pierce
01-02-2012, 09:21 AM
Just went to the Marshalls in Blaine and there were about 20 Rise Of Cobra figures. Most were $3.99 but there were a few discounted to $3.00.

Zoso
01-22-2012, 02:31 AM
Had an okay selection of 30th Anniversary Joes.

Finally found an Iron grenadier (Have looked everywhere) There was still two left if interested.

Happy hunting!

Autobot Jazz
01-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Having a hell of a time finding stores that even carry Joes anymore or even bother to restock.ugh...making my head hurt actually.Albert Lea,Austin,Owatonna Walmarts dont carry em'.Austin Target as well as Owatonna's does but the lone Renegade Cobra Commander hangs on for dear life in Austin-SMH!!!Went to Roch and nothing goin on there.looks like their Walmarts clearanced out the Joes and dont plan on carrying them at least til the movie nears.Preordering from BBTS or buying them off Ebay seem to be the only ways to get the latest waves.Pretty damn depressing i say!!!

ashmodai
03-24-2012, 04:24 AM
im still looking for techno and zombie vipers. anybody have any luck latley finding renagades ss? would love to be able to find one

Autobot Jazz
04-03-2012, 10:19 PM
it remained dry around here for a bit after my last post but just within the last few weeks we've been getting some luck in the southern part of MN.came across everything but a Renegade Storm Shadow but i swear i just missed him at the Austin Target cause the pegs were empty and then one day all of wave 9 was there...but him!!!

Anyway what part of MN you from?maybe i can help you out in the future vice versa...

ashmodai
04-15-2012, 02:08 AM
@autobot jazz im in mounds view. by blaine. all i want now is 5+ of the zombie viper and of course storm shadow.

Conway
04-15-2012, 10:04 PM
Saw Wave 4 at Rochester TRU and South Wal-Mart a few weeks ago. Picked up a couple Zombies and a Sci-Fi at TRU.

Foundation
04-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Folk still post in here!? Oppss...Guess I should check this thread occassionaly. There had to be more MN Joe guys out there....

spiderpumpkin
04-19-2012, 02:35 PM
delete

fosterlager
04-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Tru in blaine has the renegades troopers and a couple of techno-vipers as of last weekend. And a renegades Scarlett and Ripcord.

spiderpumpkin
04-19-2012, 02:41 PM
delete

Foundation
04-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Not I, but was getting sick of the dude in Chanhassen reposting his stuff everyday on cl for the past month or so. I went bonkers on TF ko/third party stuff this month anyway so ya - not much fundage left for much else.

ashmodai
04-23-2012, 07:44 PM
was thinking of buying the sigma 6 dragonhawk from the guy in chanhassen for $50 but he raised the price to $100. forget that. if it dint sell for 50 why does he think it will sell for 100?

Foundation
04-24-2012, 09:46 AM
I'm just going to keep spamming the dude...I see he's back with a vengence....

AlleyViperEXE
05-06-2012, 07:49 PM
I saw that guy and considered responding to him, until I saw him list some figures at $10 each, then list some of the same figures at $35 each...So...whatever to that.

Anyway, I posted this in the Ice Viper brigade, but it is of interest to those of you looking around;

"For those of you still looking, I'd suggest hitting/asking around at Walgreens and CVS stores. That's where I got my renegades SS a couple weeks ago, and a few other figures I couldn't find. They only have one peg, and seem to only put 2-3 figures out at a time, so you may have to ask if they have more. Only downside to these places is that Joes tend to cost anywhere from $10.99 to $11.99..."

Conway
05-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Yeah, Walgreens seems to be the best place to check for Joes. Anyone locate the Dollar General Exclusives in Minnesota yet?

ashmodai
05-19-2012, 12:18 AM
i keep checking the dg by my house. still nothing

AlleyViperEXE
05-19-2012, 02:24 PM
None of us have seen anything yet....I'm quite surprised. Seems like they're fairly readily available everywhere else but MN...

Conway
05-20-2012, 11:40 PM
Well eff it! Just bought the full DG set on eBay. Paid double retail, but time (and gas) is money.

Autobot Jazz
05-25-2012, 02:00 AM
Been to the DG in Wells and they didnt have nothin.Also visited the DG's in Mason City and Clear Lake,Iowa and nada.theres another one not too far from me that imma try to hit up this weekend.but after all is said and done i might as well buy them from somebody online after all the gas and time is spent.

Also Austin's Target tonight had the Retaliation figures and vehicles out.Not as bad as i thought they would be once i had them in hand.didnt purchase any tho cuhz i figured id see them everywhere this weekend but that might not be the case at all...

Being that later on i noticed that the Albert Lea Walmart was resetting their so called "action figure" aisle and they are NOT going to be carrying the GI Joe Retaliation line at all!?!Will these only be available at Target and TRU?Or is my Walmart that F%^d up!?

AlleyViperEXE
05-25-2012, 08:44 AM
Walmart is supposed to have them....Some of them up here in the Twin Cities either already have them, or their shelves indicate they'll have them very soon.

Conway
05-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the info, Jazz. I am near Austin sometimes and will check out the Target. I checked the Spring Valley DG about a week ago and nada. In other news, already received my 6-pack from eBay. Love the Storm Shadow!

Autobot Jazz
05-25-2012, 10:18 PM
No Retaliation anything yet at Owatawna's Walmart and Target.

Autobot Jazz
05-26-2012, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the info, Jazz. I am near Austin sometimes and will check out the Target. I checked the Spring Valley DG about a week ago and nada. In other news, already received my 6-pack from eBay. Love the Storm Shadow!

Yeah,no problem.and im glad you're enjoying the set of DG Joes that you just got.One day those will be mine as well lol!Especially Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.The end of the Marvel Comics series made me a fan of those particular designs.

Anyway the remainder of this year should be interesting for the Joe brand.I hope they(Hasbro) find a way to tie us over once whatever stock the stores have gotten of Retaliation are depleted.

fosterlager
05-26-2012, 06:24 PM
TRU Northtown has Retaliation Roadblock, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Duke.

spiderpumpkin
05-26-2012, 06:37 PM
TRU Northtown has Retaliation Roadblock, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Duke.

Riverdale WM too.

Conway
05-27-2012, 06:27 PM
Nothing at South Wal-Mart, South Target in Rochester when checked on Friday. I did pick up two Renegades Cobra Troopers for $5 each and the Black Reny Cobra Vehicle thing for $13 at the WM. Only one Ripcord left on the pegs.

spiderpumpkin
05-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Nothing at Riverdale Target or Anoka KMart. Riverdale WM still has a couple pegwarmers.

Conway
05-28-2012, 08:40 PM
TRU Rochester has Retaliation in stock! BOGO 50% off, too! Happy Birthday to me! Grabbed CC, Zartan, SS, and Snake Eyes, 2 Renegades Cobra Troopers, Hazard Viper, and something else.

Autobot Jazz
05-29-2012, 02:13 AM
TRU Rochester has Retaliation in stock! BOGO 50% off, too! Happy Birthday to me! Grabbed CC, Zartan, SS, and Snake Eyes, 2 Renegades Cobra Troopers, Hazard Viper, and something else.

Hey bruh, I just got home from Roch.I was itching to do something so I decided to go hunting last minute.did stop at the TRU.Obviously you got all the good stuff lol and during there BOGO-AWESOME!!! Did you notice that that the 30th/Renegades assortment was indeed the Storm Shadow case!? Read that one of the board members on TFW2005 snatched it up over the weekend!

Anyway Target South has the 1st wave out including all army builders(Cobra Trooper, Red Ninja, Gi Joe Trooper).Target North actually had quite a bit out.A couple if not few of each army builder were on the pegs when I left there.

Walmart North just sucks anymore! Can't believe I ever found anything there but thats where I found the POC Hawk wave last year.

Walmart South was actually in the process of resetting their toy aisle when I got there.Looks like both sides of the aisle will still be filled with plastic crack goodness.and they will be carrying the Retaliation line!I did snatch up a voyager StarScream that they just put out.made my day even though I was hoping to find ML Movie Avengers etc...oh well.maybe when their done with the reset huh :)

fosterlager
05-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Targets throughout Minneapolis, Roseville and Maplewood have retaliation up. The red ninjas are my homeboys!

ashmodai
05-29-2012, 06:52 PM
keep your eyes out for the black widow avengers wave. i found black widow,hawkeye and 2 skrulls at the coon rapids wal mart early monday morning.

Autobot Jazz
05-29-2012, 07:36 PM
keep your eyes out for the black widow avengers wave. i found black widow,hawkeye and 2 skrulls at the coon rapids wal mart early monday morning.

Thats a good score right there! Definetly gonna be active looking for those as well as the Walmart exclusive Marvel Legends and the 2 MU Avengers sets.

Autobot Jazz
05-29-2012, 07:50 PM
Targets throughout Minneapolis, Roseville and Maplewood have retaliation up. The red ninjas are my homeboys!

Yeah them ninjas and me go way back!! but seriously I dont think I mind the whole ninja theme of Retaliation all that much.well other than Roadblock bein the ultimate ninja commando or whatever. Lol they need to get out of there wit that cheit!!!

Speaking of red ninjas, I think I'm bout to open the couple I got :)

Conway
05-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Hey bruh, I just got home from Roch.I was itching to do something so I decided to go hunting last minute.did stop at the TRU.Obviously you got all the good stuff lol and during there BOGO-AWESOME!!! Did you notice that that the 30th/Renegades assortment was indeed the Storm Shadow case!? Read that one of the board members on TFW2005 snatched it up over the weekend!

Anyway Target South has the 1st wave out including all army builders(Cobra Trooper, Red Ninja, Gi Joe Trooper).Target North actually had quite a bit out.A couple if not few of each army builder were on the pegs when I left there.

Walmart North just sucks anymore! Can't believe I ever found anything there but thats where I found the POC Hawk wave last year

Good to know I should check Target. I'm guessing the guy who got Reny SS bought up the Red Ninjas and Joe Troops. I'd like to find a couple of those.

I've actually had much better luck at Walmart North than at South. They seem to always have more out on the pegs.

So, where do you live, anyways?

Autobot Jazz
05-29-2012, 10:36 PM
Good to know I should check Target. I'm guessing the guy who got Reny SS bought up the Red Ninjas and Joe Troops. I'd like to find a couple of those.

I've actually had much better luck at Walmart North than at South. They seem to always have more out on the pegs.

So, where do you live, anyways?

I'm in Albert Lea,MN...can't believe its almost been six years since I've touched down-smh!Anyways if it hasn't been obvious enough, my hunting grounds vary lol! What bout you?

Mister Gone
05-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Nabbed a Black Cobra Commander from the Bloomington Target. Left a bunch of Storm Shadows and Snake-Eyes. I think I am gonna grab a HISS in case I can't nail down the shockwave version.

Autobot Jazz
05-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Anyone finding ARAH toys anywhere? Garage sales, Craigslist, auctions, antique stores, etc? I haven't had any luck since last December but I haven't had funds to search either.

Man,i wish i had seen this post of yours earlier.i guess over the Memorial weekend there was some type of antique show/flea market in Elko or near it i believe that had a dealer with quite a bit of ARAH toys,etc.

My boy called me from there and asked if i was interested cuhz apparently they were dirt cheap.

i text him a list but by the time he went back to check for me, it had started to downpour and all the stuff was covered up :(

Danney
08-12-2012, 05:15 PM
I am heading to Minneapolis next week .. any good spots to shop?

Are there any of these famous Dollar Generals I keep hearing about?

ashmodai
08-12-2012, 06:33 PM
danney there are a couple of dgs around the twin cities area. just look dollar general up on the web and search minnesota

Conway
08-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Do the Minnesota DGs carry the DG Joes?

spiderpumpkin
08-15-2012, 12:06 AM
Do the Minnesota DGs carry the DG Joes?

Someone found a full set at the Hilltop, MN DG store.

Poyguimogul
09-15-2012, 06:57 AM
Ventured to the shakopee Dollar general, to no avail.

here's what I did see.
Some too scale pull-back 4 wheelers.
(Crimsonguard/etc. / Tigerforce/Adventure Team / Cobra) 3/3$
also
yellow & blue with flame version for 1.50$ a shot
turnng handlebars.. noks?

Also weird DISCOUNT 6$ versions of Spiderman & Ironman,
(not shown is Captian America who features the same 360' arms and 180' legs but with a vest and shield.)

tfs, were old legends, no joes.

Foundation
09-19-2012, 09:15 AM
uhhhh ok

Conway
09-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Ventured to the shakopee Dollar general, to no avail.

here's what I did see.
Some too scale pull-back 4 wheelers.
(Crimsonguard/etc. / Tigerforce/Adventure Team / Cobra) 3/3$
also
yellow & blue with flame version for 1.50$ a shot
turnng handlebars.. noks?

Also weird DISCOUNT 6$ versions of Spiderman & Ironman,
(not shown is Captian America who features the same 360' arms and 180' legs but with a vest and shield.)

tfs, were old legends, no joes.
Making Lemonade from Lemons at the Dollar General ;-)

Conway
09-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Stopped at Spring Valley DG today and...

1x Cobra Commander
1x Shipwreck
1x Snake Eyes

SWEET SUNDAY!

spiderpumpkin
09-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Stopped at Spring Valley DG today and...

1x Cobra Commander
1x Shipwreck
1x Snake Eyes

SWEET SUNDAY!

Any ARAH finds anywhere?

Conway
09-25-2012, 01:10 AM
ARAH score!
Old GI JOE Vehicle/Cobra/figures Lot | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/120983663933?redirect=mobile)
This was awesome. The figs are in minty condition and I've been looking for the Starriors cobra base to make a custom. :-)

fosterlager
09-25-2012, 09:08 AM
Spring Valley? Where is that?

Conway
10-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Spring Valley? Where is that?
Far south. Google it. :-)

spiderpumpkin
10-02-2012, 10:12 PM
ARAH score!
Old GI JOE Vehicle/Cobra/figures Lot | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/120983663933?redirect=mobile)
This was awesome. The figs are in minty condition and I've been looking for the Starriors cobra base to make a custom. :-)

I meant locally at flea markets, craigslist, garage sales, etc? I haven't found anything good for years.

Conway
10-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I meant locally at flea markets, craigslist, garage sales, etc? I haven't found anything good for years.

Yeah, I knew what you meant ;-)
Seems like eBay is the only way for vintage.

Although, you MUST go to the Assembly Required event at Jay's in Des Moines later this year. It is worth the drive. Absolutely, Effing, AWESOME, actually.

P.S. scored Shadow Tracker at Waconia Walgreens. Sweet!

spiderpumpkin
10-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I knew what you meant ;-)
Seems like eBay is the only way for vintage.

Although, you MUST go to the Assembly Required event at Jay's in Des Moines later this year. It is worth the drive. Absolutely, Effing, AWESOME, actually.

P.S. scored Shadow Tracker at Waconia Walgreens. Sweet!

I'll be passing on that event again this year.

Conway
10-06-2012, 11:29 PM
I'll be passing on that event again this year.
For the love of Grunt, WHY?!?!

Conquest1
10-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Conway where are you from? I've never met some one who knew where Waconia and Spring Valley are. Except for my some of my wife's relatives cause they're from SV and have a daughter that lives in Mayer. I'm actually from Waconia, but live in Bloomington now.

Conway
10-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Conway where are you from?
Rochester area.
Waconia seems like a very nice town. Nickel Dickel day- what is that all about?

To continue plugging Assembly Required in Des Moines: If anyone wants to carpool to this, I will drive a group down to Des Moines. (Rochester or Albert Lea pickup). I went last year- almost didn't because of the time, etc - SOOOO worth the trip

Falcone
10-15-2012, 01:39 AM
For those interested, there will be a get together at my house on Nov 11th, in Ripon, WI. We've got a handful of people, if you are interested PM for details.

Poyguimogul
10-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Bloomington TRU has a couple $15 ninja jeep (black AWE striker)
Box is tiny, but cool. If you don't have a striker or want some retroactive classic Night Force or Ninja Force vehicle, grab it.

Burnsville TRU had the Fangboat a blacked out Sting Raider, with the addition of a gaudy missile launcher. The fangboat's new missile launcher has a big nuclear symbol on it, giving it a vague eco-warriors vibe. Both stores had Dragonflys, but only Burnsville had Crimson HISS tank.

ashmodai
10-18-2012, 06:57 PM
dragonfly??????? do you mean dragonhawk or Ghost Hawk II ?

Foundation
10-18-2012, 08:54 PM
I confused 2

Poyguimogul
10-20-2012, 09:29 PM
a Black cobra VTOL, like the Osypry in real life.

ashmodai
10-28-2012, 02:07 AM
not joe related but did see the 3 new turtle figs at elk river wal mart.

Foundation
10-31-2012, 08:01 PM
Scored x2 Hawks at a Walgreens on Rice tonight...amazing.....and I hate replying to myself in that "other" thread...

Conway
11-03-2012, 12:24 AM
scored x2 hawks at a walgreens on rice tonight...amazing.....and i hate replying to myself in that "other" thread...
nice.

Conway
12-13-2012, 01:08 AM
Bought 2 Jungle Bats at Walgreen's in Rochester, MN. Weird, because I bought 3 Jungle Bats at a Manhattan pharmacy a couple weeks ago.

ashmodai
12-14-2012, 02:49 PM
thats cool that they are still showing up. wouid like 2 more jungle bats and a hawk.

Conway
12-30-2012, 01:30 AM
Jungle BATs have invaded Walgreens. 5 is enough for me, I'm leaving them on the pegs...for now.

nickvree
01-03-2013, 01:13 PM
scored a Jungle BAT at WG in Red Wing on 12/28. Left a POC CC on the peg.

Conway
03-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Picked up Kreo Joe figs at Rochester TRU last week. They were also stacked with play sets. Picked up a dark ninja, left a cyber ninja and Colton on the pegs.

Conway
07-14-2013, 07:02 PM
The Eaglehawk has landed! Three at Rochester TRU @$42.99

fosterlager
07-14-2013, 09:28 PM
Four of them at the Maplewood TRU as of Friday night.

Conway
09-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Rochester TRU received a box of new Kre-o figure packs. I raided it- got one of everything, except Mindbender...OK, I doubled-up on BATs and Eels. Still a lot there!

Conway
09-15-2013, 01:33 AM
Minnetonka TRU has a box, too! I have all I need now. The Minnetonka store is HUGE and better than the Rochester TRU.

Conway
09-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Checked local Walgreens for wave 3.5. Nothing.

Conway
10-15-2013, 10:53 PM
Looks like this thread has become my personal log book. Rochester TRU sold out and then RE-STOCKED Kreo Wave 2 blind bags, which I thought was great. Still no wave 3.5 or 4 figs anywhere.

Conway
10-16-2013, 11:27 PM
Any lurking Minnesotans on this thread?
Check this out: http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-conventions-get-togethers/381513-assembly-required-2013-november-16th-des-moines-ia.html

THE ENEMY
10-24-2013, 02:09 AM
Some assembly sounds cool! Wish I could make it.

I don't think people really use this thread any more; mostly folks seem to be using the private MN group. Also, there is very little to actually "sight" lately. I would still love to see any of wave 3.5 ANYWHERE. I still check Walgreenses whenever I can. Have thus far seen no sign.

I know "this line is dead" gets thrown around a lot. But for NOW, yeah....it's pretty damn dead. I can't imagine how Hasbro is going to drum up enthusiasm for the big anniversary next year. Hasbro is already selling 30th anniversary Transformers. I kind of doubt they even have a plan.

I am glad you're still enthusiastic about new Joes. To ME, Joe is like an abusive spouse you keep going back to because "he says it will be different this time!" I have become pretty bored with all the empty promises.

ashmodai
10-24-2013, 04:58 AM
Conway the enemy is right . Most of the joe collectors here in mn are using the ice viper brigade site. I've only seen two wave 3.5 figs so far. I've mostly lost hope finding anything new I want in any stores around here.

Kthakkar
10-29-2013, 10:36 AM
Are there any TRU Express stores popping up this holiday season?

kmoua7
10-29-2013, 12:23 PM
Doesn't look like it, there is one in North Branch and one in Medford though. Haven't been to the North Branch one but the Medford one is in the Outlet Stores.

Conway
10-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the scoop on the Ice Viper Brigade- is there a dedicated site off the Hisstank site?

By the way, you two (THE ENEMY & ashmodai) sound like a couple of whiny bitches! Kre-O is all-new and fun. Wave 3.5 is ridiculously awesome (except for the shit card art). We just got a TOMAHAWK. Hasbro continues to produce stuff just to make grown men happy and yet you're never happy! What the hell more do you want??

fosterlager
10-30-2013, 10:06 AM
Wow, classy.

Conway
10-31-2013, 01:09 AM
Wow, classy. I take it that is directed at me. I meant "whiny bitches" in the nicest possible way. Seriously, though- I did intend it in a playful way, not intending to be a jerk. I did kind of sound like a jerk, re-reading it now. So, thanks for calling me out on it. I probably just missed it the first time because I'm so tired of the whining. ;-)

THE ENEMY & Ashmodai, you guys are cool, and I appreciate your responses. I will be driving down to Assembly Required, so let me know if you want a lift. I'd be thrilled to take a pack of Tankers down there (assuming I don't load up my entire family and take them down for the weekend.)

ashmodai
12-22-2013, 03:10 AM
wow i just stop in to see if anything was going on. im glad you were kidding i read that and was what the hell did i do

Conway
12-26-2013, 11:32 PM
Merry Christmas, ashmodai!