PDA

View Full Version : Is it Possible to Kill Batman with the Death Note?

TyjosAzari
03-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Well...here's some food for thought for you batman worshipers out there:

Can you Kill Batman by writing his name in the Death Note? Or do you have to Write Bruce Wayne's Name in?

Or is Batman simply impossible to Kill?

The Commander
03-06-2010, 03:20 PM
No idea what a death note is

Sunbow_Joe84
03-06-2010, 03:20 PM
no, and i say this because as others were dying first he would've tracked down the source of the mysterious deaths and put a stop to the death note killer. He'd then take the notebook at store it away deep in the batcave until a solution is found to destroy it.

TyjosAzari
03-06-2010, 03:31 PM
So Basically you'd say that he could track down Kira faster and pretty much smash his face in.

Which would be interesting to see Batman smashing through Light Yagami's window right as he's writing Batman's name in the death note and he beats the crap out of Light Yagami before he can complete the sentance he was writing....

Light Yagami - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_Yagami)

That'd actually be cool as Hell,Death Note...Batman Style...Light Yagami Killing the Joker through the Death Note......and many other villains in Arkham Asylum.

However just think:Batman is just the Persona that Bruce Wayne Assumes when he puts on the Cape and Cowl.

So actually Bruce Wayne would be safe until he put on that cowl and whatever Light Wrote in for Bats's death would happen right then.

Since Everyone seems to think that Batman and Bruce Wayne are 2 separate individuals...

CV2.0
03-06-2010, 03:33 PM
It's possible, but unlikely.

If he was killed by the Death Note, one of his Robin's would graduate to Batman status and continue his heroic, non-vigilante work.

TyjosAzari
03-06-2010, 03:36 PM
And light would simply kill the new Batman.

So in a way you got 2 Gods squaring off:

Light Yagami with his Death Note

And

Bruce Wayne also known as The Goddamn Batman.

In a way Light Would be considered his greatest villain to fight.

laurenluna1977
03-06-2010, 03:45 PM
That's a mote complicated question than it seems. Death Note rules say you have to know he name of the person, write it down in the notebook, for that person to die.

For something to happen by writing "Batman" in a Death Note, the first issue to be resolved is whether Batman is the name of the person or an alias. This involves a discussion of who is the true persona Bruce Wayne or Batman.

If the Bruce Wayne is still the true identity, putting in Batman will not do anything. If Batman is the true person, it would presumably kill Bruce Wayne wherever he may be because he is the one true Batman. Of course, if the Death Note holder takes the deal, then it doesn't matter.

butter_the_pure
03-06-2010, 04:10 PM
A death note can't kill anything, it's worthless! I paid a small fortune for this crappy thing!

TheLongestDay
03-06-2010, 04:11 PM
no, and i say this because as others were dying first he would've tracked down the source of the mysterious deaths and put a stop to the death note killer. He'd then take the notebook at store it away deep in the batcave until a solution is found to destroy it.

^^^^^^This :)

Cdt Weasel
03-06-2010, 04:17 PM
A deathnote requires a persons real name. So the writer would require the shinigamis eyes. Otherwise it would be the story of who figuers out the real identity of the other first.

Fast_Draw
03-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Kill him with the chop from N64 Golden Eye. Slappers only!

JoeMama
03-06-2010, 04:25 PM
I think you can kill batman with a bullet.
also a stick.

SVT_COBRA
03-06-2010, 07:27 PM
What's a Death Note?

All I know of such things is that Maximum the Hormone is AWESOME.