PDA

View Full Version : Ever get ripped off as a kid?

Roshan
02-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Was going to post this in the theft thread but it's kinda the opposite type of tale so I'm posting up a new thread.
My theft story from my youth was one that was perpetrated upon me not by me. In the fifth grade all of my friends decided to have a massive war at noon recess. I had brought about 100 joes which at the time was my entire life's collection of joes to that point and the rest of my friends did the same. in between noon recess and the end of school someone ripped off all of our figures that were in our bookbags in the hall. We were all screaming out heads off and the teacher was just exasperated at the end of the day and said they're just freakin toys get out of school. The next day parents called in to make inquiries but at that point whatever evidence was on site was already gone. It bothered me for years what the hell happened to all of that stuff.

Fast forward 10 years to a Metallica concert. While waiting for the show to start a guy from my graduating class bumped into me and we started talking about old times. Got to talking about grade school and the crazy things we used to do. He starts one story "hey remember when me and Darin stole all of your guy's joes at school in fifth grade?" No. No I wasn't aware of that I replied with a stone face. He laughed it off, yeah man we were just kids *#@ing around. Uh huh, yeah sure. I changed the topic quickly to not let him see that I thought it was a big deal, but man I was pissed. Now I consider a mosh pit to be honorable territory, you don't head hunt from behind, you beat the crap out of each other face to face at full speed. Given that I had that code, I wasted most of the night repositioning myself during the concert so I'd get the most momentum to send him flying in the pits as much as possible.

Unclassified
02-24-2010, 09:37 PM
i got my holloween bag stolen once. i was dressed as king diamond, and some older kids came up next to me and was like yeah so who are you and blah blah, i was like king diamond, and then the one grabbed my bag and ran, i tried catching but they were older.
i stopped a cop, and found out well that was a waste of time, and then got home, told my one older brother and he got pissed, we hopped in his toyota and drove around. we drove through some apartments, and wouldnt you know there the punks were, they seen my face and got scared and ran off, my brother grabbed the one an was like you steal my brothers candy, and smacked the shit out his face haha, the kid was crying and scared and was like i'll go get it , i'll go get it.

but my brother got nervous cause he was 18 so we bounced. they were like 16 i was like 10 , 11. i cared less about the candy, but i had a 25 dollar mask of a army helmet and skull in the bag that i brought for my boy paris to wear. the mask always reminded me of the movie house.
anyway i lost my mask, my brother went and bought me like 50 bucks worth of candy to replace what was stolen.

i wish i knew who they were now, my boy aaron knows who they were, i should hit him up and ask him. i wouldn't mind stealing the stem out the valve of their tires on their cars..

why ain't my tire filling with air??

Roshan
02-24-2010, 09:45 PM
i stopped a cop, and found out well that was a waste of time,

Story of my life :D

Unclassified
02-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Story of my life :D

lol.

KushViper
02-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Dear ROSHAN,

You should have kicked his ass!

Love,
Kush

Unclassified
02-24-2010, 10:09 PM
yeah, i think i would of broke his face in as soon as he admitted it.

Roshan
02-24-2010, 10:12 PM
yeah, i think i would of broke his face in as soon as he admitted it.

That was my first thought, been think about it. Outside of this community, how many people would make fun of you when you beat up a guy and when security comes you scream "THAT GUY STOLE MY TOYS FROM ME WHEN I WAS 10!"

Unclassified
02-24-2010, 10:19 PM
That was my first thought, been think about it. Outside of this community, how many people would make fun of you when you beat up a guy and when security comes you scream "THAT GUY STOLE MY TOYS FROM ME WHEN I WAS 10!"

lol, i wouldn't care..

sparks007
02-24-2010, 10:38 PM
I also had a bunch of my figures stolen from school.We would bring them to class to show them off for whatever reason but the teacher confiscated all of them from me and two of my friends.He promised to return them at the end of the day as long as we didn't bring them back to school.At lunch this gritty kid had to go back to the classroom for his lunch card and at the end of the day all the figures were gone.The teacher knew what happened but he didn't do anything just told us we shouldnt have brought them to school.

TheBaroness
02-24-2010, 11:39 PM
i was dressed as king diamond,

!!!!!!

Oh man, you're the coolest Hisstank member ever. I LOVE King Diamond <3

Unclassified
02-24-2010, 11:41 PM
!!!!!!

Oh man, you're the coolest Hisstank member ever. I LOVE King Diamond <3

i was listening to kd and mf at a very early age, you should of seen me too, i looked awesome as hell.. my brothers ex gf did my make up. i had the upside down cross between my eyes and shit.. lol..

Shogi
02-24-2010, 11:45 PM
My 3rd grade teacher once confiscated either Tomax or Xamot at the end of the day I went to get it back and she couldn't find it. She then hands me this knock off hot wheels car and tells me not to let anyone know what she just gave me like it was supposedly better than my Crimson Guard Commander

Back in 2nd grade there was an older kid who would trade me origami frogs for my star wars toys (I was pretty stupid back then) Funny post script to this story, I go to my cousin's house (half way across town) and we play with star wars toys at his neighbors house. I see he has an AT-ST like I used to have (before I traded it for folded paper) I lift up the hatch and see my initials written on it! He wasn't very sympathetic to my plight so he kept the toy (I probably woulda done the same :) )

Unclassified
02-24-2010, 11:50 PM
My 3rd grade teacher once confiscated either Tomax or Xamot at the end of the day I went to get it back and she couldn't find it. She then hands me this knock off hot wheels car and tells me not to let anyone know what she just gave me like it was supposedly better than my Crimson Guard Commander

Back in 2nd grade there was an older kid who would trade me origami frogs for my star wars toys (I was pretty stupid back then) Funny post script to this story, I go to my cousin's house (half way across town) and we play with star wars toys at his neighbors house. I see he has an AT-ST like I used to have (before I traded it for folded paper) I lift up the hatch and see my initials written on it! He wasn't very sympathetic to my plight so he kept the toy (I probably woulda done the same :) )

honestly, i would'a told my mom that the teacher took my toy claimed to lose it, and then gave me a damn hot wheels car.. no way, i can't believe she did that to you man..