PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Tankers

Mrs.Riot
02-20-2010, 07:09 AM
Well, my husband and I are in Richmond/Sandston, Virginia this weekend. Just got here an hour ago after a 16 hour car ride....yay.

I just wanna know where are all the good places to look for Joe's at while we're here??

Also, on our way home we have to drive back through Knoxville, Nashville, and Memphis, Tennessee...soooo if any of you Tennessee tankers have any good places to check out then by all means, let me know!

Thanks!

Not sure if this thread is in the right place but mods, just move it if need be!

hectorxd
02-20-2010, 07:55 AM
whats up.. I live in richmond. as far as joes go... I dont know. guess it depends on what you are looking for. Targets, wal marts, there are 2 toys r us in town. Swing by for some MW2!! haha

Mrs.Riot
02-20-2010, 08:11 AM
whats up.. I live in richmond. as far as joes go... I dont know. guess it depends on what you are looking for. Targets, wal marts, there are 2 toys r us in town. Swing by for some MW2!! haha

HAHA! I had no idea you lived in Richmond...how cool is that?! PM me your cell and if we've got time we can get lunch or something!

We do plan on hitting up the tru's, targets, t j maxx and walmarts. Probably the ROSS too and the Marshalls in Mechanicsville since we don't have those in Arkansas

sparks007
02-20-2010, 08:15 AM
yeah,hectorxd is right,there are no good spots to find Joes around here. I'm in Chester VA about 30 miles away from Ric and I dont know of anything other than what hectorxd mentioned and the occasional craigslist seller but they are few and far between.what are you looking for vintage? Modern? 25th or RoC?

thunderdan19
02-20-2010, 08:28 AM
Welcome to Richmond! Hector pretty much covered what we have around town. TRUs have the Sting Raider repaint and arctic Shippy and Doc, Targets have the Rhinos at $25 last I checked and Wallys have leftovers, some reduced. I haven't hit up Marshalls, Ross or TJs since I have all the figs and vehicles they are getting already, but it doesn't hurt to check them if you are still looking. Make sure you get some Buffalo Wild Wings when you hit up the Target, Wally and Marshalls there in Mech'ville. Enjoy your stay!

Mrs.Riot
02-20-2010, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the responses and thanks for welcoming us to Virginia!! It's been great here so far and all the mountains and scenery on the way here are gorgeous.

I'm looking for 25th stuff, RoC too. It's good to know that the TJs have vehicles...ours didn't get any so I'm hoping the ones here will still have some.

I LOOOVE Buffalo Wild Wings. We have one in Arkansas that's about 45 minutes from us, glad to know there's one here because we may just have to hit them up.

hectorxd
02-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Cant meet up as Im heading up north for most of the day. Hope you guys score some sweet deals. Mechanicsville isnt my stomping grounds so I dont know too much about it. I know chesterfield has a 2 Ross, 2 TJ maxx and 1 marshalls. Also we have some tuesday mornings around town as well as an Ollies discount outlet on Hopkins rd. They had some of the TRU 5 packs last I checked. And Tuesday morning has been getting those canadian 25th cards.

Mrs.Riot
02-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Cant meet up as Im heading up north for most of the day. Hope you guys score some sweet deals. Mechanicsville isnt my stomping grounds so I dont know too much about it. I know chesterfield has a 2 Ross, 2 TJ maxx and 1 marshalls. Also we have some tuesday mornings around town as well as an Ollies discount outlet on Hopkins rd. They had some of the TRU 5 packs last I checked. And Tuesday morning has been getting those canadian 25th cards.

We'll have to check out that Ollies Our Tuesday Mornings have the canadian joes too but Jake is always looking for more so we'll probably go there as well. Thanks for all the help and enjoy your time up north today!