PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural

Miltos
10-25-2009, 08:37 AM
Any fans out there?

Glumby
10-25-2009, 09:05 AM
yeah, great show! Watched it from the beggining. Good ole' Winchester's.

klinton
10-25-2009, 09:22 AM
I've tuned in off and on over the years, but last season and this one have me hooked.

It might just be my favorite show right now.

Zartanman
10-25-2009, 09:28 AM
I haven't been able to see the WHOLE series due to time restraints but I always enjoy it and I've thought about buying it on DVD.

Very good acting and well written. I really enjoy it.

Grendel
10-25-2009, 01:25 PM
yesterday I just bought the first 3 season gift pack for $25. I have watched it off and on for the first 3 seasons and watched the 4th consistently. Its a great show, I think one of my favorite episode was the "fear" one, the closing credits with him lip synching. its nice to see a semi-serious show do a comedy episode and the actors don't take themselves too seriously

rob0213
10-25-2009, 01:27 PM
It's a great show. Doesn't feel like it belongs on the CW. I look forward to it every week. Nice and dark, but with just the right amount of comedy thrown in. I agree with Grendel, that ep with Deam singing "Eye of the Tiger" was hillarious!

The Batman
10-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Love the show and hope it nevers leaves but this maybe the last season.

rob0213
10-25-2009, 01:32 PM
I know the creator is only signed through 5 seasons, and he's said many times the show ws designed to be 5. Although the lead have an option for a 6th season, I believe. I hope they keep this show running. Season 5 is the best yet.

The funny stuff they are doign with Cas is pure win.

BlackCross
10-25-2009, 01:33 PM
Love the show. Probably my favorite scripted show on TV.

Lantern_Lad
10-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Fantastic show! I think that it's headed for a sad ending though... especially since the creators are saying that this season may be its last... though there is hope of one final season if they deem it necessary.

rob0213
10-25-2009, 01:38 PM
I'd like to see the brothers go out in a blaze of glory. It would be perfect.

Griff
10-25-2009, 01:43 PM
I know the creator is only signed through 5 seasons, and he's said many times the show ws designed to be 5. Although the lead have an option for a 6th season, I believe. I hope they keep this show running. Season 5 is the best yet.

The funny stuff they are doign with Cas is pure win.

yeah the episode where deans takes castiel to "get laid"...i could NOT stop laughing...that was just too damn funny. Easily one fo the best shows on tv..though i missed the BLONDE ruby in season four...and also what they did tot he charcater but given they changed actresses..i wasnt too broken up about it :)

Griff
10-25-2009, 01:44 PM
I'd like to see the brothers go out in a blaze of glory. It would be perfect.

NOOOOO I want em to LIVE...or if they die..at the end see em kickin back in heaven as the NEW GOD...now THAT would be perfect lol. "and have dean say something like..."betcha didnt see that comin huh? " lol

sonofdestro
10-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Since Buffy isn't on anymore Supernatural is my absolute favorite show. Somebody has to there to hold back the forces of darkness every week. When I say forces of darkness I mean the actual forces of darkness, like vampires, demons etc. It seems like a lot of the popular shows are of the CSI, SVU variety, and the forces of darkness on there are just icky and not entertaining. I just don't find the horrid reality of sex crime and child abuse to be entertaining. If I'm going to watch something about someome being killed I would atleast like to see a werewolf or something do it.

rob0213
10-25-2009, 02:11 PM
BBC's got a lot of good shows as well. Stuff like Torchwood and Being Human fits in as well. Although I like Supernatural the best.

chopsooie
10-25-2009, 02:23 PM
My wife is a huge fan. I have seen a few episode its alright. I do love the music they play. My wife says I am a lot like Dean; cocky attitude, dress, and music I listen too. My wife found it creepy that Dean and I have the same two favorite Zeppelin songs. When that episode came on she paused it ran in to the back bedroom and asked me to watch that part; It was a bit weird.
Chopz