PDA

View Full Version : Hard to find !!!

uncleneat
02-10-2008, 12:57 AM
Ebay doesn't have it. No response from the boards. Somebody saw one somewhere a month ago.There is a space on your shelf just for it!
So what is it that you can't seemed to find anywhere.

COBRAVAMPIRE
02-10-2008, 01:18 AM
25th Snake Eyes version 1 with Timber, just when you passed a million of them up... they vanish.

A.V.A.C.
02-10-2008, 01:27 AM
i had that feeling forever with the cobra hurricane. right after i finally secured one. i immediately found a boxed one in greece that i bought that i am awaiting now. i am currently bidding on a couple more outta revenge. since the kansas city area refuses restock anything but the classic wave 3, i have been spending my benj's on the bay.thing is, do i open the hurricane from greece, i think yes.

i know a lot of you will hate me for this, but i am i big believer in the bay sniper. like colt 45, works everytime. the squatters best choice.

A.V.A.C.
02-10-2008, 01:53 AM
on another note, i think everything is findable. it's what price your willing to pay for it. i keep the items i missed, in the hundreds, just to look at them and drool. it is usually the sears and tru exclusives. i have multiples of some of the origionals but none of these. there is just something about those things that draw me in. i recently saw most of the night force mib fo sale. i didn't bother to bid, due to a mortgage. however, i still keep their images just to dream.

night force night force night force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIPER 48
02-10-2008, 01:54 AM
I guess i have been lucky in that every figure i have been looking for, i have found. It did take me a little time to hunt down some wave 1 figures, but i eventually got them. So as it sits right now, i am only missing the wave 3 comics. They have yet to come to my area even though they have been spotted in almost all the areas around me...

VIPER 48
02-10-2008, 01:56 AM
Oh i nearly forgot, there is one figure that i have been looking for and cannot find...

SNAKE EYES/BLACK TIMBER

That figure has eluded me everytime i try to find it...

A.V.A.C.
02-10-2008, 02:04 AM
c'mon viper 48, do you need another snake eyes? i have most variations of this line and i can sleep at night knowing i don't have black timber. then again, i wouldn't mind having that battle damaged se.

jdizz76
02-10-2008, 02:10 AM
I have one that I bought off smalljoes.com...but I've never seen a IG Destro on a store shelve; nor have I ever had the opportunity to p/u a black timber snake eyes.

The only thing I'm hunting right now is the fred/scarface comic pack...I picked up the twins/weasel/ss last night...

VIPER 48
02-10-2008, 02:15 AM
c'mon viper 48, do you need another snake eyes? i have most variations of this line and i can sleep at night knowing i don't have black timber. then again, i wouldn't mind having that battle damaged se.

Well i don't really want another Snake Eyes, but i really want to get the black variant timber. I do want to pick up the battle damaged SE just because it is a little different than the others and also i want the comic.

I will tell you what. When and if i ever get a black timber, i will give you the SE because i can tell you are a big fan of him...lol....

karamazov80
02-10-2008, 02:35 AM
For the longest time, I simply could not find Zartan's left leg guard. . .until yesterday when a guy on yojoe.com hooked me up.

Soon, my Zartan (my second favorite figure of all times!) will finally be complete! Minus the swamp skiier, though :(

kndy
02-10-2008, 04:00 AM
Hehe.... it totally sucks because when they first came out (And before I decided to collect GI Joes or toys in general again), the Snake Eyes was actually the peg warmer for wave 1. I saw it in Target and TRU and passed them. Then when I decided to get back into it this year, Snake Eyes with Timber ends up the most I paid for on eBay...

kndy

Xerofall
02-10-2008, 11:31 PM
I need the Jungle Fury mini-comic. Vega-1 had three of the four mini-comics, he sent them too me so I could scan them, but he didn't know the names, so forever I saw tons of MOC Joe Battle Corps figures with the mini-comics, but I had to wait for the ones Vega-1 was sending before I could identify and buy the 4th one.

Now that I know it's Jungle Fury that I need, I can not find it anywhere, lolers!

Phorpus
02-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Sigma 6 Lt. Stone and MOC Wave 1 (No backpack hole) Flint.

Lt. Stone is just plain hard to find or too expensive for my tastes and finding a backpackhole-less MOC Flint is just too rigorous a process.

lookinglasself
02-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Well, it used to be Wave 5 before I finally found them. Now it's the Cobra Officer and Roadblock/Scarlett from Wave 4.

Chris_
02-11-2008, 04:50 PM
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that Cobra Commander has won the war. That's about all I see on the pegs, so I'm assuming the GI Joe team was killed off.

Deefuzz
02-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Sigma 6 Lt. Stone and MOC Wave 1 (No backpack hole) Flint.

Lt. Stone is just plain hard to find or too expensive for my tastes and finding a backpackhole-less MOC Flint is just too rigorous a process.

I've never seen Lt. Stone or Flint at retail at all :(

mckeesportpaguy
02-11-2008, 04:54 PM
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that Cobra Commander has won the war. That's about all I see on the pegs, so I'm assuming the GI Joe team was killed off.

Him and his cronie, Buzzer..........but apparently they let Stalker live...

gijoe071681
02-12-2008, 12:09 PM
the mail away vamp mk 2 i always wanted one but hey never seem to appear

BigErn
02-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Yellow Stalker and Shark Shipwreck, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one here missing them.

Deefuzz
02-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Yellow Stalker and Shark Shipwreck, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one here missing them.

Actually I have never seen either of those at retail either.

BigErn
02-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Actually I have never seen either of those at retail either.

Glad I'm not the only one. I may go the Ebay route, not sure yet.

cobracobra
02-12-2008, 02:42 PM
I have never seen a RAH varient ever. I only knew the Snake Eyes existed. But there is a shark tatooed Shipwreck?