PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Make Cobra B.A.T.'s For the RoC!

jmc2915
08-11-2009, 07:10 AM
I am a huge B.A.T. fan. And now that they cancels the 25th figures I pretty much figured I won't be seeing a B.A.T. version 2. Although I am excited to see the S.N.A.K.E. Armor make its way back into production. What I really want is more B.A.T.'s. Honestly I would be a little scared to see what they do because the only soldier i like out of the Cobra figures is the Elite Viper. But aslong as it isn't a complete remold I would be happy. Has anyone heard or know if a RoC B.A.T. might be something we will see?

cobragermany77
08-11-2009, 07:38 AM
IŽdont her it,but iŽhope

M. Aster Karver
08-11-2009, 07:44 AM
More Neo-Vipers, keep it human, so to speak.

jmc2915
08-11-2009, 07:53 AM
More Neo-Vipers, keep it human, so to speak.

You mean more Repaints? To me the Elite Viper and the internet 3-pack are the coolest figures so far. Even the eel is a remold of the elite viper. the vipers for the RoC in whole are kind of a joke to me. I want to see something new and cool. Give us BAT lovers what we want most. A new B.A.T..

dubq
08-11-2009, 10:52 AM
25th isn't cancelled, dude..

Zefram
08-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Stick the head of a regular BAT (if you got the seven packs you should have extras) on an Accel Suit body, either Duke or Ripcord. BAM! Instand Super-BAT, and a hardware answer to the enhanced Bug Vipers.

There are still plenty of Resolute packs with dark BATs floatin' around. It's a wonder why TRU hasn't clearanced them yet.

TripleCP
08-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Neo-Vipers have nearly all the advantages of BATs, though (no fear or pity, and unconditionally obedient) without the disadvantages (can tell friend from foe).

I'd rather see hordes of blueshirt Troopers added to Cobra's ranks, long with all the various motivations (money, ideology, etc.) that go with them.

speedocub
08-11-2009, 02:32 PM
I am a huge B.A.T. fan. And now that they cancels the 25th figures I pretty much figured I won't be seeing a B.A.T. version 2. Although I am excited to see the S.N.A.K.E. Armor make its way back into production. What I really want is more B.A.T.'s. Honestly I would be a little scared to see what they do because the only soldier i like out of the Cobra figures is the Elite Viper. But aslong as it isn't a complete remold I would be happy. Has anyone heard or know if a RoC B.A.T. might be something we will see?

25th, was like two years ago. Dont give up hope in seeing new figures. GI Joe in what ever form it will take isnt going anywhere. And having seen the recent movie, which I will not comment on here, I can safely say that once they kill us with repaints that didnt exist in the movie and give us those few characters that were in the movie worthy of plastic, they will return to redoing the vintage line and quite possibly give us some nice toys in the future. Including Bats....Inferno BATS!

Yorkiejim
08-11-2009, 02:34 PM
well there are B.A.Ts in the game, BTW if you thought the movie didnt have enough ARAH in it, play the frickin game, its loaded with referances.

Zefram
08-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Neo-Vipers have nearly all the advantages of BATs, though (no fear or pity, and unconditionally obedient) without the disadvantages (can tell friend from foe).

Ah, but see, they have one MASSIVE, insurmountable advantage over ANY biological soldier. You can actually have them get shot to pieces in a real animated series.

It's like Capt Planet and the X-Men. Heart was actually the most USEFUL power because none of the other kids could burn, drown, suffocate, or crush their opponents. In the X-Men cartoon Wolverine's claws were USELESS because he could never cut anything except an enemy's gun. BATs are bad guys that can actually get blown up on Saturday mornings (sorry, but we're NEVER seeing a regular Resolute series, the sooner you accept it and move on the better).

BATs were ARAH's sci-fi answer to the silliness of A-Team firing.