PDA

View Full Version : 1:18 scale civilian toys

Weezus
07-02-2009, 02:43 AM
i need some civilians and cant find any...

some of the wrestler figures have regular clothing and some indiana jones figures might work but what else could i get cheap preferably in bulk that would work? i also would like women, children, baby carriages, houses, cars... some play house stuff would work.. actually that might be pretty hilarious.

im hoping they release alot of crutches, garbage cans, and toiles and stuff in 1:18 for the wrestling line...

Lantern_Lad
07-02-2009, 02:48 AM
Actually for some of this stuff, you may want to look into dollhouse furniture. They have toilets, tables and chairs of all types.

... my sister used to collect them... honestly...

NSA
07-02-2009, 02:51 AM
yeah the best bet is to think "outside of the box". You can get some Indiana Jones figures that may pass.. as 50's or 30's civilians :)

There are people who are very into 1:18 scale model cars, and I've seen lots of accessories made for those folks, so you can check around.

Barefoot Jedi
07-02-2009, 03:30 AM
It depends on how discriminating you are.

I've noticed some civilian-looking action figures in the toy car aisle before, though they're often packaged with toy ATVs and things here in Bass Pro Shops packaging.

They'd probably look OK with ARAH Joes but with the newer stuff, not so much. They're actually toys and not articulated little statues.

Mutt with snake from IJ is very random teenager civilian. Plus the snakes look great with Serpentor!

Bruce Wayne from Dark Knight is executive civilian.

Aren't they making a Mary Jane Watson in Marvel Universe sometime soon?

Mrs. Coulter from "The Golden Compass" could be rich lady civilian to go with Bruce Wayne executive civilian, I guess.

Oh, and some of the Harry Potter action figures could be random teenagers also.

panzer
07-02-2009, 03:49 AM
What`s a civilian? There just people who arn`t armed yet :p

Tiernan
07-02-2009, 03:49 PM
The new ST Spock might work as a civvie. Go down the girly aisles. I've got an Action Marine key chain in 3 3/4 / 1:18 I take w/ me to measure random toys w/.

Skyhawk
07-02-2009, 05:06 PM
doll house stuff is what my mom got me when I was a kid for doing the same thing... Scrap booking store's may have some stuff too.

I just found a Buddy-L Ford Excursion, Joe's fit, they are a little small for it, but I dont care... lol

Skyhawk
07-02-2009, 05:07 PM
oh yeah, Tonka's too....

Cobra-Love
07-02-2009, 07:28 PM
use lego people for little kids, star wars rebel troopers look generic in a way and those cheap valupack action figures you see at walmart or right aid.

storymodeller
07-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Fisher price people

CobraVirus
07-02-2009, 08:51 PM
playmobil...i thought their hospital was pretty cool.

topnotch97
07-03-2009, 02:06 AM
what about those Kamen Rider Dragon Knight or whatever that re-US-made series called?