PDA

View Full Version : Dollhouse Thread

ParatrooperCarbine
03-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Who else is watching Joss Whedon's new show, Dollhouse? Episode 6 was Friday, and it has shown this may be the best new show of the season.

The show: FOX Broadcasting Company: Dollhouse (http://www.fox.com/dollhouse/)

Beware spoilers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollhouse_(TV_series))

spacemonkeymafia
03-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Dollhouse (TV series in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

* Start the Dollhouse (TV series article or add a request for it.
* Search for "Dollhouse (TV series" in existing articles.
* Look for pages within Wikipedia that link to this title.

Other reasons this message may be displayed:

* If a page was recently created here, it may not yet be visible because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes and try the purge function.
* Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive except for the first character; please check alternate capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.
* If the page has been deleted, check the deletion log, and see Why was my page deleted?

Gamble
03-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Dollhouse (TV series in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

* Start the Dollhouse (TV series article or add a request for it.
* Search for "Dollhouse (TV series" in existing articles.
* Look for pages within Wikipedia that link to this title.

Other reasons this message may be displayed:

* If a page was recently created here, it may not yet be visible because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes and try the purge function.
* Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive except for the first character; please check alternate capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.
* If the page has been deleted, check the deletion log, and see Why was my page deleted?

That's nice monkey. You should make a page.

Dreadnok619
03-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Great show! Love it alot and hope it sticks around. That link must be broken though as there is a Wiki for it.

spacemonkeymafia
03-24-2009, 11:20 AM
That's nice monkey. You should make a page.

I was going to make a Prime Time one but I didnt want to steal your Thunder......Mr Ghost.

MLos1
03-24-2009, 11:24 AM
I like that Tahmoh Penikett is in it. But it has yet to grab my attention as anything super special.

Gamble
03-24-2009, 11:30 AM
I was going to make a Prime Time one but I didnt want to steal your Thunder......Mr Ghost.

I do what i can.

The ghost and the darkness was a prime time movie.

CTGLinks
03-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Dollhouse - ED is so hot....yummy

MrClean
03-24-2009, 12:09 PM
I like it. The subplot and underlying mysteries are starting to get my interest. Unfortunately, they usually put shows on Friday nights as an early kiss of death. Same with Sarah Conner Chronicles.

ParatrooperCarbine
03-24-2009, 12:13 PM
Eliza Dushku: All Dolled Up | Celebrity Interviews | INTERVIEWS (http://www.snmag.com/INTERVIEWS/Celebrity-Interviews/Eliza-Dushku-All-Dolled-Up.html)

LG
03-24-2009, 12:25 PM
Took a few episodes to grow on me. Its hard to care about a main character who is different every week. However, they're developing the "supporting cast" enough now that its getting really intriguing, and a bit creepy sometimes. I'm really liking it, so of course Fox will Fox it up.

rob0213
03-24-2009, 12:27 PM
I like it, but the Friday Night time slot scares me. I hope it survives, Fox loves to cancel anything involving Joss Whedon early, lol.

Freedom
03-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Yeah, Fox put "Firefly" in that slot and axed it.
I'm surprised Joss would go back to Fox.

Dollhouse is OK right now. It doesn't have me hooked. I don't like it like I liked "Firefly."

ParatrooperCarbine
03-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Episode 6 had me hooked, but I was pretty well hooked already.

Episode 8 is supposed to shake things up quite a bit.

ParatrooperCarbine
03-25-2009, 11:04 AM
http://www.dollhouse-serie.fr/wp-content/gallery/dichen-lachman/dichen-lachman-01.jpg

Wynnhunter
03-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Somehow I think Echo is Alpha, dunno how, but it just feels right to me.

rorschach
03-25-2009, 08:47 PM
I hate the show, I hate Joss Whedon he should just write soap operas.......oh wait he does! they just show them on prime time !!!!

ParatrooperCarbine
03-27-2009, 09:33 AM
http://watchingdollhouse.com/wp-content/gallery/promo/dh_promo3.jpg

BigErn
03-27-2009, 09:40 AM
I like it but it's missing something and I'm not sure what. Hopefully if it survives the Friday night death slot it'll get better when we learn more about this little universe.

ParatrooperCarbine
03-27-2009, 09:56 AM
It seems to be ding ok so far but needs more viewers. Last week BSG and basketball hurt it.

Everyone set your DVRs tonight so this week's numbers will be better!

Seriously, it's an AWESOME show. Much better than many of my favorite shows were by their sixth episodes! If it makes it, it will be the new show everyone is talking about, theorizing about, and waiting for the next episode of.

ParatrooperCarbine
04-06-2009, 12:47 PM
And the awesomeness keeps getting better...

CTGLinks
04-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Every episode has been great, but this last weeks was amazing!

dawingster
04-06-2009, 08:18 PM
I only watched the first episode and I tried to get interested in the show. But I can't get pass the contrived notion they only use hot chicks as their agents... If you could do a "matrix" imprint/dump of skills, wouldn't you pick super strong marines?

Too bad, cause I like Eliza Dushku... spirit fingers!

CTGLinks
04-06-2009, 08:40 PM
well, Eliza's hot and the aussie chick is okay, but then there is the butt ugly neighbor super spy killer that I have no idea why he went for it....why? God why?!

ParatrooperCarbine
04-06-2009, 08:59 PM
Lots of hot chicks, but also guys, other girls, etc. I think they are creating people ideally suited to some sort of task-the jobs are funding the overall project of building the perfect group of agents. So yes, some of those would need to be badasses, but they also will need skills such as infiltration, espionage, negotiation, etc.

I only watched the first episode and I tried to get interested in the show. But I can't get pass the contrived notion they only use hot chicks as their agents... If you could do a "matrix" imprint/dump of skills, wouldn't you pick super strong marines?

Too bad, cause I like Eliza Dushku... spirit fingers!

Flame Viper
04-07-2009, 07:46 PM
I like it. The subplot and underlying mysteries are starting to get my interest. Unfortunately, they usually put shows on Friday nights as an early kiss of death. Same with Sarah Conner Chronicles.

C'mon don't say that. I love my Sarah Conner Chronicles. Man, I would be so depressed if that got cancelled.

I do like Dollhouse though. Dichen Lachman is a babe!!

CornDog_The_Ninja
04-08-2009, 08:44 PM
I really, really wanted to like this show and I wanted it to do well, but I hate it.

I don't really hate it, but, I just can't seem to get into it. I just watch it now because it comes on after Sarah Conner Chronicles.

ParatrooperCarbine
04-09-2009, 09:37 AM
http://media.www.duclarion.com/media/storage/paper481/news/2009/04/07/ArtsEntertainment/dollhouse.Is.The.Best.Show.On.Tv.Youre.Not.Watchin g-3700144.shtml

ParatrooperCarbine
04-12-2009, 02:51 AM
Friday's was the best yet. I'm completely hooked now.