PDA

View Full Version : pay toilets on airline? WTF?

Tristin_L
02-27-2009, 12:42 PM
Who in their right mind would fly in an airplane where you have to pay to use the bathroom?

Restroom ransom? Airline mulls toilet toll - News- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29429082/?GT1=43001)

MLos1
02-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Not me. That's borderline against civil rights.

skatezaz
02-27-2009, 12:49 PM
i would drink some laxative before i got on, pay to use it, and the let er' rip all over the walls!! haha

bigdaddyblue73
02-27-2009, 12:56 PM
I would disable the locking mechanism so everyone else could use it for free after me.

Tristin_L
02-27-2009, 01:01 PM
I would disable the locking mechanism so everyone else could use it for free after me.

Or if you dont have any spare change left. just go over to the flight attendant compartment and just do your call of nature there.

yourfacehere
02-27-2009, 01:03 PM
If it's locked, broken, or off.
Kick it in.

That's my method.

MLos1
02-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Or, open the door and shit into the sky.

Wait, that might not be the best idea.

Tankster
02-27-2009, 01:05 PM
theres always the barf bags :)

yourfacehere
02-27-2009, 01:08 PM
theres always the barf bags :)

Or the air masks.

Tankster
02-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Or the air masks.

of course!!! how about after you eat serve it back to them hah!!!
on a tray

RuckusJr
02-27-2009, 01:10 PM
If it makes my airfare cheaper go ahead. I don't use airplane toilets anyways. I'd only use it to piss and I always buy water so I coud just blanketed my wanger over and pissed in a bottle. Imagine giving that to the attendant when she's asking for trash, hahaha!

Tankster
02-27-2009, 01:12 PM
If it makes my airfare cheaper go ahead. I don't use airplane toilets anyways. I'd only use it to piss and I always buy water so I coud just blanketed my wanger over and pissed in a bottle. Imagine giving that to the attendant when she's asking for trash, hahaha!
uh ma'am theres somthing wrong with my apple juice~~~~

Foolproof
02-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Yeah, it sounds bad taken out of context, but the guy that owns the airline, Michael O'Leary, is apparently a bit eccentric, yet his business model seems pretty solid.

“'Michael makes a lot of this stuff up as he goes along and while this has been discussed internally there are no immediate plans to introduce it,' Stephen McNamara said in a statement.

O’Leary has a reputation as a cost-cutter, expanding Ryanair by offering low headline fares and charging extra for items such as additional luggage."

If it further reduced airfare, I'd be all for it. I like that O'Leary just tosses ideas around.

Headman
02-27-2009, 01:15 PM
I can't see it reducing airfare by that much. Not to mention the quality of the experience for passengers sitting next to people who can't or won't pay to use the restroom.

Tankster
02-27-2009, 01:16 PM
I can't see it reducing airfare by that much. Not to mention the quality of the experience for passengers sitting next to people who can't or won't pay to use the restroom.
oh no i just sharded oops~~~

RuckusJr
02-27-2009, 01:17 PM
Its like the Southwest commercial where you have to pay for he seatbelt and overhead luggage compartment and lights. Only it's a very real possibility...

DOC
02-27-2009, 01:18 PM
That will end really quick..... when people start shitting there pants.... :-o Can you Imagine some kid pooping him self waiting for mommy to get correct change out of her purse...lol

Tankster
02-27-2009, 01:21 PM
That will end really quick..... when people start shitting there pants.... :-o Can you Imagine some kid pooping him self waiting for mommy to get correct change out of her purse...lol
oh the chaos

yourfacehere
02-27-2009, 01:22 PM
of course!!! how about after you eat serve it back to them hah!!!
on a tray

Not that you could tell the difference between airline food and sh*t.

RuckusJr
02-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Just use ur debit card like the sattelite tv. I've used that service before.

LaDracul
02-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Hmm, I got a message from a friend of mine saying she was 'livid' with the airline industry. Maybe this is it.

But that's stupid. What if these are people from other countries that haven't had their money changed? How would they use the facilities if they don't have the right coin or note?

Sysiss
02-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Can't see this flying, no pun intended. Aside from the fact that everyone goes to the bathroom in the first place and would therefore be forced into this, think about the MILLIONS of people around the world with legitimate medical problems like prostate or bladder issues that would REQUIRE them *just throwing a number out there* to make 10 or more trips to the bathroom in just one flight!!

Are they realistically supposed to pay for each urinary deposit? Better yet, let's jack up your premiums and have insurance handle the bill.

If we're lucky, and for OUR convenience might I add, the airline might even market "Rechargeable Pottie Swipe Cards" with the catch phrase of "Just Swipe, Then Wipe!!"

Ridiculous idea.....