PDA

View Full Version : Comic packs and vehicles in target computer system.

kennywr22
12-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Hello all. I'm not sure if any one else has posted yet about this so sorry if its old news. I work for target(super) and just wanted to let everyone know that in the system are the comic packs and the vehicles. Of course this means that thehave on hands in the distribution centers. I'm really hoping to see these come in for the new set at the end of the month. Also the prices are both $9.99 which is excellent.

DESTRO
12-05-2007, 08:05 PM
What are the listings? Do you have the Target stock Numbers for the comic pack and the vehicles? There is an official Target reset just for G.I. Joe or just for all toys?

Thanks for the info.

Hicks_Royel
12-05-2007, 08:07 PM
9.99 seems a little low for the Vehicle sets... but I'm not complaining.

Excellent news. Though, with only one Target near by, I hope I find some Hisstanks.

kennywr22
12-05-2007, 08:34 PM
The whole toy department resets at the end of the month. Right now the toy department went what we call ptm which means everything can just be flexed out so to speak. As i said on a different thread the NCF list of toys is out(non carry foward) which includes all the 8 inch and most importantly the 25th ann 5 packs. These toys are the ones that usaully go clearance, which means i'll be buying many legion packs.LOL. I will try and get the dpci's for the comic and vehicles tomorrow. I thought $9.99 for the vehicles was cheap too. But it's the only 25th vehicles # in the system so keep your fingers crossed.

Shogi
12-05-2007, 08:35 PM
I think I remember something about the vehicles being around $9.99 (Maybe it was just hopeful speculation)

But wow! They're already in distribution centers? I guess that makes sence. Originally the comic packs were gonna be released in Spring 08 then next thing I know BBTS has them up as shipping January, might as well hold true for the vehicles too!

apacolypse
12-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Awesome news...thanks for sharing!!!

CaptainDinobot
12-05-2007, 09:22 PM
$9.99 is a great price for the vehicles. Hope thats correct.

the_loud_master
12-05-2007, 09:24 PM
thats cheap for vehicles. so whats the quality if its that cheap?

thunderdan19
12-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Hello all. I'm not sure if any one else has posted yet about this so sorry if its old news. I work for target(super) and just wanted to let everyone know that in the system are the comic packs and the vehicles. Of course this means that thehave on hands in the distribution centers. I'm really hoping to see these come in for the new set at the end of the month. Also the prices are both $9.99 which is excellent.

Kenny is officially my new hero!!! Your posts are very informative. Thanks for keeping us up to date on all things Target.

thunderdan19
12-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Hey Kenny, I see where Target has an Elite Force F-16 Falcon available on the website for $60 (a pretty good price). Do you know if Target is stocking the Elite Force F/A-18 as well?

Sarge
12-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Let's see at 9.99 how many Hiss Tanks and AWE's can I buy.....

Deathx360
12-05-2007, 10:20 PM
I think I remember something about the vehicles being around $9.99 (Maybe it was just hopeful speculation)

That is what I was hoping for too. January may be a little soon though. I just hope I have the money for all three, and maybe an extra H.I.S.S. or two, with all the other Joes and Transformers shipping in January and February.

esb80
12-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Yesterday I went to 2 of my local target's and they went from having 4 pegs at each store for 25th joes to having only 1 peg at each store for them. Any ideas why they would switch from 4 pegs to 1?

Monkeywrench
12-05-2007, 11:32 PM
Thats awesome about the price of the vehicles. I'm glad there reasonable.

Shin-Gouki
12-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Yesterday I went to 2 of my local target's and they went from having 4 pegs at each store for 25th joes to having only 1 peg at each store for them. Any ideas why they would switch from 4 pegs to 1?

This time of year they just make room based on what they have in stock. if they have very little of the Joes (Or None) they use the space for something they do have in. This is the year end big push, empty space does not sell.

RolandofGilead
12-06-2007, 12:20 AM
I don't know which I'm more excited about. Getting the vehicles for $10 each, or the prospect of picking up some more Legions packs on clearance.

If the price does pan out, I'm buying at least two Hiss tanks.

artiepants
12-06-2007, 01:04 AM
wow, $10 for vehicles is great i was expecting $20 or MAYBE $15... man, i hope i can get 2 HISS tanks...

Shin Densetsu
12-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Thunderdan, Target sells the BBI P-51D Mustang and F-16 online only, just in case you didn't know.

$9.99 is a GREAT price for the upcoming vehicles.

karamazov80
12-06-2007, 01:41 AM
I expect that somebody around here will swipe all of the Hiss tanks before I can get my hands on one :( Maybe Hasbro will can avoid this by releasing enough supply to meet demand from now on. . .

G.I.Eddie
12-06-2007, 07:35 AM
I expect that somebody around here will swipe all of the Hiss tanks before I can get my hands on one :( Maybe Hasbro will can avoid this by releasing enough supply to meet demand from now on. . .

don't count on it....

tkprime
12-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Comic packs are in route for my Wal-Mart, my wife read thier reset and unless she's wrong they'll be on the shelf in time for new years.

ladyhump
12-06-2007, 11:22 AM
sweet anus

thunderdan19
12-06-2007, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=Shin Densetsu]Thunderdan, Target sells the BBI P-51D Mustang and F-16 online only, just in case you didn't know.

I appreciate the info. That Falcon is pretty tempting at that price, but I was really hoping they'd stock the F/A-18 as well (That one's a little more to my liking). If they ever did a true to life scale version of the A-10, I think I'd pay almost any price for it. Or an F-22 or F-35...

Hmmm, decisions, decisions...

Compulsive Collector
12-06-2007, 03:23 PM
I don't know which I'm more excited about. Getting the vehicles for $10 each, or the prospect of picking up some more Legions packs on clearance. I'd gladly pay $20 each for the two H.I.S.S. tanks I want if it meant the opportunity to obtain as many Cobra Legions packs as I can carry for half price. :D

Maybe Hasbro will can avoid this by releasing enough supply to meet demand from now on. . . don't count on it.... It's up to Target to order enough to meet demand; Hasbro will produce as many as Target orders. Target exclusives are usually plentiful in other lines, though, so I don't see these being too limited.

xFlintx
12-06-2007, 03:50 PM
$9.99 is quite reasonable. If I get the chance to actually buy them that is.

Nemesis*Prime
12-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Very good news indeed. For $10.00 a pop I'll be able to get a H.I.S.S. tank and a COBRA Trooper in gray/black camo.

heatviper
12-06-2007, 04:54 PM
i propose that if you can get me all 3 vehicles I will pay you 40, my Target is a little iffy so I want an insurance policy pm me if you are up for it

DESTRO
12-06-2007, 04:58 PM
These are going to sell out over night. If you see them do not put them down even if you need to eat with that cash.

heatviper
12-06-2007, 04:59 PM
i wish i could preorder those damn things

RolandofGilead
12-06-2007, 05:11 PM
These are going to sell out over night. If you see them do not put them down even if you need to eat with that cash.

Words to live by.

If my life has any meaning... that's the meaning.

Deathx360
12-06-2007, 07:37 PM

I hope not but it is very likely. The nearest Target to me is 70+ miles one way and I don't have a way of going during the weekday most of the time. If I'm lucky they will have them on Saturday or Sunday or a weekday when my brother is off so I have a way of going.

kennywr22
12-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Checked the sysetem today and no change. Still waiting for either comic packs or vehicles to show as being sent to stores. Waiting for wave 4 to show up at my store also.

thunderdan19
12-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Checked the sysetem today and no change. Still waiting for either comic packs or vehicles to show as being sent to stores. Waiting for wave 4 to show up at my store also.

*chanting* Kenny! Kenny! Kenny! Thanks for keeping us up to the minute on these...

Hey, what part of the country are you in? I want to try to gauge how long after you get the goodies we'll get them here in Virginia.

kennywr22
12-07-2007, 05:47 PM
I live in south florida. West PAlm beach area.

thunderdan19
12-07-2007, 05:58 PM
I live in south florida. West PAlm beach area.

Cool, then most likely if you have 'em we have 'em. I'm also scoping out the box sets at my 3 local Targets thanks to your intel. I know which one has the most on the shelves and will be watching them for a price cut. For what it's worth, our local Walmarts have Wave 4 (except the air troopers) so it's likely yours do too, or will shortly - in case you are looking for them. I scored some figs last night.