PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have a complete POC / 30th Collection?

CobraScream
04-04-2012, 04:05 PM
I just completed my POC / 30th collection as far as retail stuff goes.

How many of you have a complete POC / 30th Collection?

It took me one month of aggressive retail shopping , a HISS Tank Meet and ebay to complete my collection.

Now it is on to the cancelled / unreleased figures.

Veedubguy83
04-04-2012, 04:41 PM
I don't have enough money to be a completest! I do have all the 30th figures, aside from the 7 packs and the Con stuff if those are counted as part of the 30th...

46 Zone
04-04-2012, 04:43 PM
I would, but I can't pull the trigger on the whirlwind kick SE and SS. I think I have pretty much everything else.

JohnSage
04-04-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm completing it over time. Last year I bought the Dukes, Snake Eyes & whatever after not buying joes since I was a kid in the 80s. Now I buy what really sticks out or is hard to find. I'm not in a rush though. I don't keep on card, so I'm not sure if I'll get every single one. So far I have (not for trade) all Dukes, Hawk, Steel Brigade, Quick Kick, Spirit Iron Knife, Money Bags Destro, All Snake Eyes (except Renegades), Wave 1 POC Storm Shadow, all Cobra Commanders, Blowtorch, Croc Master, Firefly, Jungle Bat, Zombie Viper, Tunnel Rat, Lifeline, Sci-Fi, Air-Tight, POC Firefly, Hazard Viper, Renegades Trooper, Doom Cycle, & Skystriker. I think that's it.

JohnSage
04-04-2012, 04:52 PM
plus Cobra Viper & POC Trooper/officer, whatever it is.

Dem_Yoe'z!
04-04-2012, 04:54 PM
My ME figure collection is complete including all the convention figures. I also have some (far from all) preproduction and cancelled figures as well.

CobraCoffee
04-04-2012, 05:06 PM
I have a complete 25th anniversary collection including all SDCC figures and I have a Complete POC collection. I stopped collecting when the 30th figures hit as I just didn't get the same vibe off of it all that made me want it.

I thought I wouldn't be able to compete the POC collection due to the HISS SCout and the Cycle not making it to the states and everyone wanted close to a hundred for it. But then a ROSS miracle happend.

youdoitimbusy
04-04-2012, 05:15 PM
I have every figure i want from the line, but there are figures that I don't want and don't intend on buying. "mostly peg warmers" I might still go get the his scout and cancelled cobra commander with the drone, haven't made a commitment to these yet. I don't see the point in buying every figure from a line, to me that's like rewarding Hasbro by purchasing figures I don't like.

ChicagoScott
04-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Of the 549 ME figures and major variants I'm missing 5 figures. I'm also missing about 20 minor variants, and I have a few of the canceled figures. So I'm not complete, but I'm close.

mister-x
04-04-2012, 05:24 PM
i think all that im missing from PoC/30th is the 7packs (drednoks/marauders)

This I Command!
04-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I've got all the POC and 30th stuff. Still missing a few of the 25th and ROC drivers and multi-pack figures.

starbuck
04-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I never saw a lot of PoC at retail, but i preordered or tracked down via friends everything i really wanted.

If i'd found it all at retail i would have bought it, though.

So... nope.

MightyMegs
04-04-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm complete.

Derek2783
04-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Wow. You guys are amazing.

All I'm missing is... um... everything but PoC Snake-Eyes. :D

Anyone have pics? I have to live vicariously through you guys now.

CVdelgado
04-04-2012, 06:09 PM
when i have everything i want is all that matters. :)

once my moc storm shadow arrives i need 6 more zombie vipers and thats it. :)

SkullBuster
04-04-2012, 06:20 PM
No, but have all that I want...well, I was sort of craving temple guardian snake eyes for a hot second, months back. I'm fine for now.

Reymarkable
04-04-2012, 06:29 PM
missing snow hound and quick kick =(

Sciencefriction
04-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Well, if you're counting Cold Slither Zarana & The SDCC Skystriker, then no I don't have a complete 30th collection. I have everything else though, which feels pretty good.

I have the majority of POC, I'm still missing a few figures and vehicles but they are ones I really don't care for much.

Enzo
04-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Complete here...with multiples of pretty much everything.
I don't know why...I have issues. :/

Xsoldier
04-04-2012, 06:56 PM
I pokemon'd the crap out of ME. I caught them all. Still need 4 of the unproduced figures, but I have some of the rarer ones.

Tracer
04-04-2012, 07:05 PM
I am missing Money Bags Destro, Jungle Bat and Shadow Tracker. I hate this thread because I want to answer yes to the question so now I am going to have to get on Ebay and buy the last figures that I am missing.

Raw Dog
04-04-2012, 07:09 PM
I don't consider myself a completist, but I'm pretty sure I have them all, lol. I'd like to think I have them all from the 25th on, but I don't have all of the exclusive figures.

Wylde Weezle
04-04-2012, 07:15 PM
I wish I could afford to be a completist. I don't have the con exclusives, the smaller vehicles and mechs, the 7packs. I would have to resort to eBay for a Shadowtracker and a Renegades Storm Shadow to get everything I really wanted, but I'm pretty content with what I've been able to get at retail and comic shops.

I don't obsess too much over what I don't have; I'm running out of space anyway. I'm really happy that I have what I consider a complete 25th/Modern Era representation of my favorite ARAH years, 1982-84 (I use a DTC Cover Girl). I wish they'd give us the 1985 Joe team guys that are MIA: Tollbooth, Keel Haul, non-exclusive Footloose etc.

RayType
04-04-2012, 08:10 PM
POC Figures: I have everyone, only missing Temple Guardian Snake Eyes, and all of wave 5.

POC Vehicles: I got all the Alpha and Bravo vehicles and the Mobile Mech Suits.

30TH Figures: I have everyone except the Iron Grenadier, Renegades Duke and Storm Shadow.

30TH Vehicles: Passed on all of them except the Sky Striker.

9deadjoes
04-04-2012, 08:20 PM
i have at least one of everything...

drunknmunky
04-04-2012, 08:36 PM
I've got a complete set of everything from RoC forward. I've bought them all at retail so It wasn't really about the money, it was more about the timing.

Iok
04-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Aside from Spirit Iron Knife (although I have one pending, hopefully!) and the mail-in Cobra Commander with the drone, I've got everything from PoC.

I also have everything from the 30th/Renegades - not including duplicates/repackages from PoC and con-exclusives - but for me, that's complete enough.

And yeah, I was very lucky with my timing and shopping, too.

slim19722
04-04-2012, 08:44 PM
25th line I'm missing both SDCC Destro's & the Hall of Hero's(except Firefly & Storm Shadow)

ROC-missing the rip-attack vehicles

POC-missing black Hiss & Crimson Hiss & mail-in Cobra Commander/Hiss drone

30th line-misisng both BBTS 7pks, SDCC Cold Slither & Cobra Commander/Starscream(if they're considered part of the line)

CobraCoffee
04-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Aside from Spirit Iron Knife (although I have one pending, hopefully!) and the mail-in Cobra Commander with the drone, I've got everything from PoC.

I also have everything from the 30th/Renegades - not including duplicates/repackages from PoC and con-exclusives - but for me, that's complete enough.

And yeah, I was very lucky with my timing and shopping, too.

I never understood why the Mail-Away CC with Drone was considered POC instead of ROC? Make no sense. It came out on the tail end of the ROC line, is in the exact ROC packaging. It should have been on the POC cardback.

That said, I guess it has been brought to my attention I am missing 1 figure from POC lol. The drone Commander. (that's if it really counts...)

Dropkick
04-04-2012, 09:03 PM
not complete but enough that i'm happy about my collection.

Cobraoner
04-04-2012, 09:05 PM
gottem all ..even the con exclusives :D

Iok
04-04-2012, 10:08 PM
I never understood why the Mail-Away CC with Drone was considered POC instead of ROC? Make no sense. It came out on the tail end of the ROC line, is in the exact ROC packaging. It should have been on the POC cardback.

That said, I guess it has been brought to my attention I am missing 1 figure from POC lol. The drone Commander. (that's if it really counts...)

Yeah, true. I guess for me it's just because he was officially released AFTER the PoC version. But yeah, you're right - he's technically a RoC figure, I'd say.

BAD ViBEZ
04-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Let me see, I dont have:
1. Drednoks Marauders 7 pack... YET! waiting for ROSS. LMAO!
2. Snow Job (v7) What can I say I'm from Hawaii. =)
3. Destro (v26) I can still pick him up till this day! Do I want to?probably not.
4. Mechs, Dont have any, Dont want any! Maybe the revamp Wild Weasel?
5. Hiss scout/Cycle armour can never find one. =(
6. Snow Serpent Officer (v2) Maybe one day if Hawaii ever snowed. =)
7. Blowtorch (v4) The colors dont jive with the rest of the line.
8. Hawk (v6) I gave up looking for this POS a long time ago. Not willing to pay $20.00 + for it.
9. Cobra Commander (v45) Dont need another one.
10. Jungle B.A.T. I never saw one in the wild nore am I gonna pay the markup on these.
11. Cobra Commander (v48) To many and to cartoony for me.
12. Firefly (v23) Not feeling this Firefly.

Renegades Storm Shadow would be on this list as of yesterday but thanks to MELIKEJINX for pointing me in the right direction I was able to get one last night. I will be forever thankful Jinx!

Damn, I forgot that I dont have Sci-Fi, Airtight or Law & Order... I did however get multiple Zombies from BBTS and a Lifeline for $17.00 off the bay.

zartan80
04-04-2012, 10:29 PM
complete

AlecZeal1989
04-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Everything except Renegades Cobra Commander, Sci Fi, and Airtight.

If you count vehicles, I didn't get a Black Hiss Tank or Crimson Hiss Tank.

Also didn't get Ashiko or Hiss Scout, although I planned on getting Ashiko if I come across one.

DR.Sin
04-04-2012, 11:29 PM
I have all except for the last bravo and alpha POC vehicles and then I do not have the 7 packs and con exclusives. Planning on getting the 7-packs, but I am not going to waste my time with the others, except maybe a Zarana and the cycle. I can't wait to get my ROSS built already.

Viper6
04-04-2012, 11:38 PM
i have a shit ton of joes and triple that in cobra/grenadiers/dreadnoks but far from complete (some of this stuff just sucks).

judd
04-05-2012, 02:12 AM
I would, but I can't pull the trigger on the whirlwind kick SE and SS. I think I have pretty much everything else.

I've got both for trade, PM sent.

CobraOfficer999
04-05-2012, 02:17 AM
I have 19 30th troopers, 1 MOC. I have at least one apiece of the rest of the 30th collection, but my POC collection is far from complete.

Laser Viper
04-05-2012, 08:07 AM
I have 2 of everything from the 30th lineup, but missing Snowjob, Gen Hawk, Rock viper, Jungle BAT, SB, IG, Cobra Trooper and Viper. I have the rest of POC line up.

england joe
04-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Job done x2 on my third set

MJjoe4life
04-05-2012, 08:24 AM
I have everything including the con sets, sdcc exclusives, and variants included.
Only two things i am missing is the unreleased Tatum head jungle Duke and the Jungle Cobra Commander with the bug looking drone. (i know good luck with these two, they can be pricey).

MightyMegs
04-05-2012, 08:38 AM
I'm complete.

Oh, but if you're counting exclusives in that, I don't have Cold Slither Zarana... but I'm not really missing her.

CobraCrimson
04-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Close, still need these though -

PoC line :
both Mech Suits MIB
both cancelled alphas (Hiss Scout & Cycle Armor) MIB

30th line :
Renegades Storm Shadow MOC
Sky Striker MIB

Bleak5170
04-05-2012, 09:05 AM
I was contemplating doing this as the first few waves were fantastic. Eventually there were just too many figures I had zero interest in owning in each wave. I eventually gave up and I've bought maybe two figures the last year or so.

I'm all about the Marvel stuff right now.

CobraScream
04-05-2012, 11:14 AM
My POC / 30th / Renegades collection. I need to grab the BBTS 7 packs and the Zarana / Slaughter exclusives along with the Joecon stuff.

Wave 1

Cobra Alley-Viper
Cobra Commander
Duke (Jungle Assault)
Beachhead (City Strike)
Firefly (City Strike)
Snake Eyes (Desert Battle)
Snow Job (Arctic Threat)
Storm Shadow (Desert Battle)

Wave 2

Destro (Arctic Threat)
Dusty (Desert Battle)
Jungle Viper (Jungle Assault)
Recondo (Jungle Assault)
Snake Eyes (Jungle Assault)
Zartan (Desert Battle)

Wave 3

Cobra Shock Trooper (City Strike)
Duke (Desert Battle)
Snake Eyes (Desert Battle)
Storm Shadow (Arctic Threat)

Wave 4

Destro (City Strike)
Low Light (City Strike)
Shadow Tracker (Jungle Assault)
Skydive (Jungle Assault)

Wave 5

Blowtorch (Jungle Assault)
Cobra Commander (City Strike)
Cobra Trooper (City Strike)
General Hawk (City Strike)
Jungle B.A.T. (Jungle Assault)
Steel Brigade (City Strike)

Wave 6

Crazylegs (Jungle Assault)
Cobra Viper (Desert Battle)
Croc Master (Jungle Assault)
Iron Grenadier (City Strike)
Rock Viper (Arctic Threat)
Temple Guardian Snake Eyes (Arctic Threat)

VEHICLES

Alpha Class – Wave 1

Doom Cycle w/ Storm Rider
Ghost Hawk w/ Tomahawk

Alpha Class – Wave 2

A.W.E. Striker w/ Night Fox
Ice Cutter w/ Snow Serpent Officer

Alpha Class – Wave 3

Cycle Armor w/ Ashiko
HISS Scout w/ HISS Driver

Bravo Class – Wave 1

Cobra HISS v.5 (in Brown)
Cobra HISS v.5 (in Black)

Bravo Class – Wave 2

G.I. Joe VAMP 44
Cobra Fury

Mechs – Wave 1

Steel Marauder w/ Kickstart
Cobra Deviant w/ Cyber-Viper

Toys “R” Us

Spirit Iron Knife
Quick Kick

30th

SINGLE PACKS

Wave 1

Stalker
Steel Brigade
Cobra Trooper
Cobra Viper
Hazard-Viper
Iron Grenadier

Wave 3

Techno-Viper

Wave 4

Lifeline
Sci-Fi
Zombie-Viper

VEHICLES

Bravo Class –
Cobra Black Dragon
G.I. Joe VAMP 44 w/ Steel Brigade Delta
Cobra HISS w/ Crimson Horseman

Echo Class

Skystriker

EXCLUSIVES

Starscream Skystriker (SDCC)

Renegades

Wave 2

Duke
Snake Eyes
Cobra Commander
Firefly

Wave 3

Ripcord
Scarlett
Tunnel Rat
Cobra Trooper
Storm Shadow

Wave 4

Airtight
Law & Order

Black Llama
04-05-2012, 11:18 AM
I am still lacking a Crazy Legs and both 7 packs. I'm hoping Joe Con will remedy both of those. Other than that I have one of everything and multiples of Shock Troopers, 30th Cobra, Vipers, IG's and Steel Brigade.

Oh, and Croc Master/Blow Torch I did not buy. They can call them PoC all they want, but until they release the variants I don't consider them important to my collection.

Tuga Viper
04-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Got them all including exclusives and vehicles. Sucks to be a completist.

EM

CrimsonGuard101
04-05-2012, 11:27 AM
100% complete POC/30th, got it all from BBTS :) easy peasy mac and cheesey!

ArcticCG
04-05-2012, 11:30 AM
I only buy the Single carded figs... Vehicles I am very picky

Python Viper
04-05-2012, 12:53 PM
I am rapidly working my way towards 0% of the modern era collection. After selling off a huge lot of stuff last night i am down to a pair of Furies and a pair of brown Hisses with drivers. I also have a new Skystriker, I think thats everything I have left post 2005.

Anyone want some brown Hisses with drivers and boxes??

InspectorZartan
04-05-2012, 12:58 PM
I just picked up the cycle armor from Ross so I am now complete on both POC and 30th. I typically look at convention exclusives as their own thing and not part of the retail line (especially the club exclusives since they aren't even produced by Hasbro) but if you want to count exclusives I have all the SDCC stuff as well.

I'm also closing in on having a complete 25th collection and having at least one O-ring version of each character from the original line. Those are my next targets as far as Joe collecting goes.

ksensor
04-06-2012, 12:54 AM
ROC/POC/30th complete =)

Snow Wolf
04-06-2012, 12:59 AM
I ahve 100% complete POC, 30th/Renegades is complete except for a VAMP mkII, and I have almost no POC, cuz I didn't like the majority of that line.

For Retaliation, I am gonna be pretty choosy about what I get...for vehicles; the Fangboat X2, a couple of those blue HISSes, and maybe that GhosthawkII. Figure-wise, they are hit or miss for me. I'll grab a couple of Cobra Troopers, Joe Troopers, one CC (he looks sweet), and a bunch of Night Vipers. The rest will be game-time decisions.